Over AnyDesk

AnyDesk is 's werelds snelste software voor desktoptoegang op afstand op de markt, ideaal voor het delen van desktops, ondersteuning op afstand en webpresentaties.

Meer informatie over AnyDesk

The software uses barely any space and runs super smooth in any device. The user interface is clean and simple which is suitable even for beginners.

Whenever you have a weak internet connection it takes longer and it lags a bit.

Beoordelingen van AnyDesk

Waar voor je geld

AnyDesk heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.020 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AnyDesk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.020)

Zamruddin S.
Zamruddin S.
Consultant IT Trainer in India
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

AnyDesk is easy to use software for Screen Sharing

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Easily help team members, Easy to use Interface if the anydesk, That mean everyone can easily use them without any issue. Overall experience is fantastic

I have been using AnyDesk for almost 3 years, and I love to use these because some of my team members are not so techy people, and they need to work on computers, But some functions they do not understand and I need to help them and fix their issues, and this is the place where AnyDesk Come to work it allows me to help them, and they need to just give code that shows in anydesk, and no password or anything for connecting that screen. I can easily find the problem or If I need any file or software for the help, I can easily transfer that with using anydesk file sharing option.

No cons from my side, Overall anydesk is a rockstar.

Javier D.
Language Professional in Spanje
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

The perfect alternative to TeamViewer

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was a TeamViewer user, when TeamViewer was still in that period of time where the company didn't totally mind users exploiting the free option of the software for personal use. I had to search for an alternative and AnyDesk appeared as a solid option. Never disappointed in these last years. I need to keep an eye every now and then, on the computers of my parents and political parents, and remote control is the best option for all of us, as we're all living in different cities.

The easy access to its features, good value for the free version of the software and the option of keeping the IP's recorded, so you don't have to be asking for the IP's every single time.

Seldomly, but it happens sometimes, the software crashes entirely. Luckily the times this happened I wasn't in the middle of a file transaction or something important. But it's a bit annoying.

Keenan D.
Technician in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good remote desktop software.

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, easy to use for all small start up business.

It's easy to use. Easy to download and install.

Allowing remote connections by accident should have a code that the user sends to the remote support.

AI engineer in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

best software out there for remote access!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good product, would recommend to every colleague!

There is no fps drop over poor connection,works seamlessly.

Over a long period of access, there is a drop in resolution.

Angus M.
Company Director in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

AnyDesk Is a Good Option For Your Remote Support Needs

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Anydesk has worked well overall, it's benefited both my employees and myself, allowing us to simplify our support system, often one of our technical staff no longer needs to go to the employees machine having trouble, they can just remote in with Anydesk. It's saved us a lot of time overall.

AnyDesk probably has the lowest latency over any of the Remote Desktop Applications which I've made us of. I appreciate how it has a well functioning mobile app as well.

There are sometimes issues if the device you are connecting to does not have the same resolution as the device you are connecting from. It can be annoying at times.

Madelyne V.
Madelyne V.
Technology Manager in Ecuador
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Good for remote support

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It's easy to keep track to the computers you would like to access and rename them. You can have a directory with the paid version. It's easy to transfer files between remote connections and block users input when you are controlling the other part.

I don't think it needs to change something. I like it the way it is

Project Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Free Open source software for remote access

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is awsome and the main thing is that you can customize or can upgrade accordingly AI collaboration tools Session recordings are best in this application

This application can work in any device like windows macOS ios Android etc and the main thing is that you can control any services within an one click and no need to go anywhere the problem will be solved

Security encryption or one to one inscription Android acess is not up to the mark of this software

Nadine M.
Content Creator / TESOL Tutor in Jamaica
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Works For Me

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: AnyDesk is like a trusted ally. One that has afforded me privacy and comfort especially when I have sensitive information and transactions to handle.

AnyDesk is ready anytime I need it. Anytime I have an issue I have the assurance that any issues that I have will be resolved in the shortest possible time. User friendly and saves me from problems when I am in a bind or experiencing technical issues that I would not have been able to resolve on my own and need additional assistance from my tech team.

So far I have not had a situation that I could term as a con.

Marcelo M.
CEO in Brazilië
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Remote access tool with an excellent cost benefit

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I found it very simple from the download, installation, to the finer part of configuration, practical and stable. It can easily explain the procedures for a user to install and give access.

As it is a strong tool in remote access, I found the value a little expensive, due to the Dollar being very expensive in Brazil.

Fernando S.
IT Director in Spanje
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

One of the best remote support device

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: With free version, I can connect easy and quick to a lot of devices.

Easy to install. Simple interface with a lot of options. The free version is very complete

It's so difficult to use under mobile devices. I try to use it to connect to a Iphone Mobile and was impossible with the security options in IOS system.

Robert M.
Robert M.
Marketing Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A fast & simple remote access

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Anydesk allows me to monitor and fix any issue on other devices without the need to move from my office, I can transfer files directly from one PC no another and I don’t need to upload them to a platform and then download them, allowing me to speed up my work, with Anydesk I can access with my laptop or just connect with my iPhone, On the other hand, if I need a document of great importance, it is enough that I have my ID number of my computer to be able to access it and transfer files or document.

I like this remote desktop software since I can access a computer from a mobile or another computer only with the ID that Anydesk provides to the device in a unique way to the computer that we want to access, no matter where you are, with Anydesk you can connect and manage the other device as if you were behind. The time it takes to set up the software and learn how to use it is minimal. Within 10 minutes, you can install and start using it. and it supports numerous devices and platforms, which is a significant plus.

What I don't like about Anydesk is that it doesn't have audio call communication with the other device, this would be a useful tool.

Abdul F.
Abdul F.
Senior Officer in Bangladesh
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers

AnyDesk saved my grades by the Bell!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am overall satisfied with AnyDesk. Although there are many areas of improvement, it meets my current IT demands and makes me feel relaxed in high-pressure situations.

I came home with my new Laptop and a pen drive filled with SolidWorks3D installation files, adamant to install and complete a project overnight - which will ensure my passing grade in my Master thesis. But Alas! The crack files got corrupted due to safety reasons and I got panicked. My intentions were to follow youtube tutorials and complete the whole installation process as per instruction. However, I called my remote friend and flagged him my distress signal. He laughed and asked me to install AnyDesk, on which I had no idea before. He not only instantly transferred his crack file to me without any interruption, but also installed the whole software like it was nothing. I was spellbound about the AnyDesk features - its swiftness, user-friendliness, transferability, and above all its ease to control. I have used other remote softwares before, but none of them is comparable to AnyDesk. It is pure love.

I feel like there should be some control where the user can select multiple folders of files that would be invisible to the other end-user. Also, audio features could be added to ease the communication. There are also some safety risks such as remote file transfer capability - I think every time the user enters into a folder or transfers files, remote authorization should be provided from another end.

Muhammad I.
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

AnyDesk, Best Remote Access Tool Ever

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Well, Everybody knows that the AnyDesk is almost good at all but I would like to share my experience too.
I'm using the AnyDesk on the Business level as well as on Personal Level. I use to connect with family and friends computers and at the business level, I use to deal with my clients through AnyDesk. Honestly, I never got into trouble, The thing that you will like most In the AnyDesk is, Keeps working on a low internet connection.
You can also use this software to control multiple systems but definitely, you will need a good internet connection and AnyDesk will keep working smoothly.
Now if you are thinking of Remote control software, then definitely the AnyDesk is going to meets all your requirement. You can access your team computer at once or you may connect with your home computer without any hesitation. AnyDesk will not host any of your files and your whole session will be secured and visible only to you.
I will highly recommend you to start using the AnyDesk instead of using third-party cheap and local software.

Applying restrictions to anyone during the whole meeting is one of my favorite ones. I use this feature on a daily basis to restrict screen sharing for a joined partners. As I have created meetings to lecture my clients, so I would like to share my screen only. That's why I always use to restrict all other participants from sharing their screens. Another feature I liked most in the AnyDesk is File Sharing without any hosting. This is a good thing that the AnyDesk software is not going to host our shared files on its server or on any server. Many peoples or using AnyDesk just for secure file sharing without getting hosted, Because some files contain personal data and need to be secure. In fact, this is also a reason that why I'm still using AnyDesk. Moreover, the Feature of the controlling system at once is also amazing at all, there is no long procedure for connection with multiple systems. All we need to do is create a System ID and Password. And I can access multiple systems at once without any hesitation, and the AnyDesk is not going to crash.

I'm using The AnyDesk for a long time and I have a good experience with it. But honestly, I have some objections that some feature needs to improve. First of all, I don't like generating random passwords and a random system ID. It should ask by the user for creating the desired password and the desired ID. And it should ask for once, Whenever I start the AnyDesk software, it is going to create a random password each time. And each time I need to connect with the client's system, I will ask him to share his Anydesk details first. And this thing is going to create doubt in my client's mind about my skills, and he will think that I'm not as professional as he was looking for. Secondly, sometimes it keeps showing me connection errors while my client is waiting for a demo through the remote desktop protocol on his own system. This thing always wastes a lot of time and leads me to lose my client sometimes. I hope that the respected team of the AnyDesk will have a look at this problem and will make it better for future use.

Arun K.
Arun K.
Manager in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Best cross platform remote desktop tool

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Stellar and reliable performer for remote access specially during work from home scenario. My IT team could help me easily though I was more than 1000 miles away from my office. The user interface is intuitive. Works really well on mobile devices. With AnyDesk my office is just a click away.

Ease of use, AnyDesk is fairly is easy to set up even for a first time user. The User Interface is simple and it is easy to navigate through the menu options. Stable and Reliable, this is very important while you are working from home, miles away from your office. AnyDesk is a stellar performer in this regard. Virtual Conferencing is one of the best feature available with AnyDesk which helps to share and discuss my ideas with team members remotely. Ability to control your remote Personal Computer through mobile device- This nifty feature is helps us to access remote computers through the AnyDesk mobile application. Users can use the app to perform task like file transfer, shut down or restart a PC. Whitelist- is a feature which authorizes only selected users to access your remote PC. This is a great security feature prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data. Keyboard shortcuts are easy to use and assign. Works fairly well on low bandwidth internet connections

Having used AnyDesk for almost two years I haven't come across a con that can be deal breaker.

Youssef K.
Youssef K.
Chief Technology Officer in Libanon
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very fast and light weight remote support tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Anydesk is very easy to setup at client computers especially for non-tech savvy users. Setting up unattended access is also very simple. Remote access through anydesk is quick, doesn't require a very fast connection and you can use it to transmit also sound from the remote computer

Anydesk is very light weight and very quick to start. Users can download it and run it without the need to install it and the initial setup is not complicated

Running anydesk on mac for the first time can be a bit tricky for non-experienced users as they need to go to system preferences and allow access to anydesk

Consultant in Italië
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Looking for a new way of managing your TV Box?

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up, almost immediate to learn (although some advanced and useful functions, e.g. file transfer across machines, may take a while to be come familiar with), value-for-money (there are lots of free functions you can try before you invest on the premium version). Well-done!

AnyDesk is mostly used for remote user assistance and service ticket management. Still, I find it very effective with dealing with my Android TV box. Like most TV boxes, it has got no keyboard and navigating through menus may be cumbersome. By installing AnyDesk (which has a free, cross-platform version with lots of features) on both the TV box and my Windows 10 PC, I can use the latter (with its keyboard and touchpad) to install and customise apps on the former. If you use your TV box with complex media management pieces of software like Kodi or Plex, you know how much time and care they require to fully configure all functions and parameters. Bridging your PC to your TV box with AnyDesk really makes it a breeze. Once you have become familiar with AnyDesk, there are many more functions that you may enjoy. You can e.g. use it to provide assistance on someone else's PC without leaving home (something I found very valuable in times of lockdown) and even to record short sessions where you teach users how to solve frequent issues on their machines.

Emulating Android special keys on a PC keyboard may be complex and hard to remember. Installing on Android machines requires an additional component that is hardware-dependent: although this is pretty straight-away on most machine, it may prove complex on less wide-spread models. Finally, of course, some advanced functions are premium only, but this is only fair. Overall, I can't see any major flaws in AnyDesk, although I must say that I am not using it for professional use. If you plan to use it to manage a custom help centre with tens of supported users, you may want to check another review before you buy the premium version.

Renato monteiro B.
Renato monteiro B.
Diretor de tecnologia in Brazilië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

O anydesk é uma excelente ferramenta mesmo na versão gratuita

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Utilizo o anydesk para acesso remoto e suporte de TI em clientes e amigos há mais de 2 anos e estou muito satisfeito com o produto. A versão gratuita já oferece todo o necessário para essa atividade, é possível realizar várias sessões simultaneamente e o produto não fica tentando forçar a compra de uma licença através da práticas como limitar o tempo de acesso.

O acesso é simples mesmo a computadores onde o produto não está instalado, basta realizar o download do arquivo no computador que será acessado e executá-lo sem a necessidade de instalação. O acesso pode ser realizado mediante a autorização do usuário no computador remoto ou mediante uma senha pré-definida (requer instalação). Mesmo na versão gratuita as funcionalidades disponíveis são suficientes para a maioria das necessidades de acesso remoto, incluindo visualização da tela remota, controle do computador remoto, transferência de arquivos e compartilhamento da área de transferência.

Não há disponível para compra uma versão lifetime, as opções de compra envolvem somente assinatura mensal. Os preços da licença por serem em dólar resulta em um custo alto para o público brasileiro. A versão mac não possui todas as opções de personalização da configuração disponíveis na versão windows.

CEO in Brazilië
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Anydesk - You are in control

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Daily I use Anydesk for remote work because I am in Home Office. I also support clients with the software and even computers from the company where I work. I can access computers from anywhere at any time due to being multiplatform, operating via Windows, Linux and mobile. Anydesk is indispensable in my day-to-day.

Anydesk is very easy to use software, allowing remote control of several computers at the same time. Very light and safe, facilitating support for customers, being possible to use the desktop and mobile version. Among the various features of the software, the following stand out: - Possibility of simultaneous access to several computers; - Secure access via authentication password; - Multiplatforms, being possible to run on Windows or Linux and mobile computers. - Minimum necessary accessible requirements; - Screen capture to identify problems; - File transference; The program perfectly complies with its proposal to be a fast and secure application.

The only flawed point I notice is that the software allows remote control of the computer simultaneously by more than one application. In my opinion, this is not very safe, as it would allow for badly designed hacker control. For this possibility, there should be two-factor authentication to increase security, such as sending SMS or email. This is the only downside of the software.

Rodrigo T.
Owner in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great but still expensive

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: All software reliable for this purpose seems to live in unreality, they are too expensive. But you need them, as going to your customer is expensive and often inconvenient. Anydesk has a fast learning curve, our users and customers found it easy to use. It also lacks to be able to buy in local currency, without variations of the dollar. Apart from the cost, it works very well for us.

Less expensive than more equivalent competitors, easier to buy, stable, easy to use. Quite used by several providers.

Expensive, very expensive! An option to buy in local currency is missing. There could be a cheaper option with only remote access. Micro companies use only written chat + file exchange + remote access, the rest is perfumery or resources for large companies, which are more expensive.

Technical Support in Bosnië en Herzegovina
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Anydesk review by Technical Support Agent

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love using AnyDesk, it works really good, it is fast, user friendly and reliable and I can always deliver super support to my customers with the use of this software.

I like this Software because it is free and easy to use, also a lot of times it came really handy because it was easy to explain Customers how to install it and setup remote access to their PC. It is really fast and is very nice to have, especially when PC checkup is required during the night, for which we can setup password protected access so we can connect without the help from the Customer and without interrupting them and their work.

Recording option sometimes creates videos which are of bad quality, even though internet connection was stable and ping was good. Also, in case of longer recordings, they tend to break at some point, take a lot of hdd space and I am unable to scroll it. Finally, it would be nice to have option to save to some desired format too.

Luis daniel R.
Luis daniel R.
Lead Application Developer in Puerto Rico
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great Free Alternative to Teamviewer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really pleasant and a great alternative whenever the Teamviewer License we use at work is under use and we've been considering and slowly moving our clients to AnyDesk because paying Teamviewer is now an expensive subscrption when there's so much good alternatives.

It works exactly how'd you expect if you come from using Teamviewer or other remote desktop access applications. You can transfer files, keep bookmarks of your most accessed computers or just organize them. Anydesk has also improved with time, which now I find no use to keep paying for Teamviewer which has become really expensive as of late. Anydesk has a lot of the options you would need from Teamviewer and does them right and secure. Even better when the price is FREE.

It can be a little bit heavy on the CPU side when using it on older hardware. Keep that in mind. If the connection is really slow, it can lag a bit, but you can optimize the image to be quick and disable the sound, whereas in Teamviewer, the image will just freeze and you have to quit Teamviewer, the only issue with AnyDesk is just the CPU Usage. Also the Mac Version used to be buggy, haven't used it in a while, but Buggy as in all the text was white (not sure if it's on the latest OS X, have not used it in a while, been on Windows).

Grant E.
Head of Sales in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

AnyDesk is extremely powerful, extremely affordable, and SUPER easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AnyDesk has allowed us to remote on to clients computers extremely quick, and people who aren't tech savvy can easily set it up. The connection is clean, fast, and crystal clear. I've never had any problems with the connection. It's also FREE!

It downloads extremely quick, making it easy to remote on to computers quickly. The connection is clean and solid. Voice, video, file share, mouse control and typing are all available to be customized.

Requesting elevation (administrator access, essentially) is sometimes a pain if the other party doesn't know what they are doing, but the use of it is understandable. Sometimes the code to type in is a little odd.

Juan pablo D.
Director in Ecuador
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excelente opción para dar soporte técnico

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Cuando descubrí Any Desk lo converti como mi programa principal para dar servicio técnico a mis clientes

La facilidad de uso tanto para el usuario que da soporte como para el usuario que la recibe

En algunas estaciones espcialmente de Mac el nombre del escritorio es un poco largo

Front-End Developer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

AnyDesk Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive! It is an essential tool for accessing remote devices. It solves many of the issues you can face when using remote access software that is native to your operating system.

AnyDesk is easily accessible for download from their official website. It's quick to install on your desktop machine and takes no time at all to get up and running. Connecting to another device with AnyDesk installed is seamless. Mobile device versions of this software are available. Enabling you access to remote devices when you are not at a desktop machine or working stationary. The basic version of AnyDesk is free to use. This version provides many essential features. The Performance and Enterprise versions offer more powerful network and security features, unattended access for more devices, recording capabilities and branding options. You will need to pay for the upgraded versions of the software.

The software does need further configuration to achieve a custom set-up. AnyDesk can require some advanced configuration, but this is solvable and you may need to check on the Internet for documented solutions. You may have to upgrade from the free version to the Performance version for the extra features.

Juan manuel C.
Juan manuel C.
Web Developer in Argentinië
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Alternative to teamviewer that is up to the task

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience in general with this software was quite good, except for a few small cases, it worked correctly and I let myself use it without time limitations as happens with the competition. The ability to reproduce sounds is very important in order to perform sound-related test validations. The interface felt complex but if we leave it configured for the end user, he will only have to open the program and let the rest do it for us. I recommend it

It works quite well, it has the great option of being able to reproduce the sound of the machine to which we are connecting, an option that is not very seen in other similar software. It has a simple tool to connect since it does not require a password, only an ID and that the user on the other side accepts it, or not, depending on how the software is configured because it allows remote access without authorization with different variations. It is available in all operating systems.

Although the interface is complete, it is not that clear and tends to make the end user dizzy with so many options. It would be interesting if menus can be reduced or see a "lite" version so that the user does not get dizzy. We suffered some lag problems in the connection that we did not suffer with other software, but in brief occasions.