Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over AccountingSuite

Alles-in-één zakelijke toepassing met boekhouding, cloudbankieren, orderbeheer, voorraadbeheer, projecturenregistratie en meer.

Meer informatie over AccountingSuite

Higher priced online solutions in the marketplace.

Not ideal and the software should be. Designed to capture all MEMO fields - Bills - Receipts - Bank Deposits - Journal Entries etc.

Beoordelingen van AccountingSuite

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AccountingSuite heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 26 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AccountingSuite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (26)

Eugene
Eugene
principal in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great for costing, especially ecommerce related items and sales tax compliance..

Opmerkingen: ease of use

financial, costing and sales tax compliance.

navigation.. and reporting tools not detailed

2 jaar geleden

Hi Eugene, have you tried our new Workspace Dashboard?

kathy
owner in VS
Textiel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Love the staff of Accounting Suites.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The in the cloud feature of this software is what i was looking for and got. Beats Sage any day.

I love that i can use this software anywhere in the world. It is extremely user friendly and when i do have an issue, they are right on top of the situation and help me navigate for a better result.

The steps involved to use cloud e commerce. Seems like way too many steps.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kathy, we'd love to jump on a call to discuss the Cloud Commerce steps. Please let our support team know and we can get it scheduled.

Russell
Russell
CEO in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Affordable but hard to use

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really wanted to like this because my entire practice is beholden to Intuit, but I just couldn’t get this to work for me and instead wasted too much time doing even the most trivial tasks month after month. I eventually gave up.

Lower cost Not owned by Intuit Tabbed browsing Cannabis friendly Multi-entity financial statements Strong inventory tracking capabilities

Ugly UI Inefficient navigation - everything takes too many click to do Crashes frequently Some menu items are randomly in Russian Can’t cut and paste without a third party browser add on Reports are unattractive Bank feeds don’t auto update and must be manually updated one by one, which is very slow and inefficient I hated using it

2 jaar geleden

Hi Russell, we are just getting to use this review feature. I'd love to chat with you about the changes we've made in the AccountingSuite product. I think you will be impressed. Ted McRae [email protected]

Patrick
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Didn't meet soon Enough

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This software has allowed us to grow as a company and keep better track of Inventory and cash flow. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been extremely helpful, from learning how to use the software to customizing the software to fit my needs. AccountingSuite supersedes any other invoice software we have ever tried. This company gets 10 out of 10 stars from us!

I wouldn't say a "Con" but there is so much AccountingSuite does that the learning curve takes a while.

Better Functionally Than Quickbooks Online

4,0 2 jaar geleden

AccountingSuite is functionally superior to QBO in most aspects. While its look and feel are not as elegant, it does what I need for clients better than QBO at a better price. Conversion from QBO was painless and support is very good.

Navigation is a bit harder initially, but it is more of a cosmetic issue than anything else.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great feedback David. If you need any help at all with the navigation please let our support team know.

Richard
Owner in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Why I love accounting suite

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using accounting suite for almost two years now. I am not an accountant but after working with their customer support team they have made me a much better bookkeeper. We are amazed at all the features to help me run my business. To me support is number 1 along with great features and they rate 5 stars in my book.

Software is user friendly with great features. Support is number 1 with me and they rate one of the best I have work with.

Because it runs in the cloud sometimes a bit slow.

Claude
Account Exec. in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Accounting Suite Has a Great Team

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I spent an hour on a video conference with the AS sales and customization team. They were really on point.

The AS team was very professional, friendly, and eager to answer all of my questions.

There is nothing that I could say negative about AS.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Claude, we are hopeful that you will come over to AccountingSuite some day in the future. It was great meeting with you and having the opportunity to show you the power of ACS

Steph
Advisor in VS

Acct suites

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good but would like more training at our level

Inventory control, customer info, sales data

There is so much in it that I don’t know how to use or what the best way to use it for my business

2 jaar geleden

Steph, We have a Beginner Bootcamp training course that might help you with learning more about the product. Also, we will be creating an elective training called "Customizing AccountingSuite™ & Extensions" that might be a great one for you to consider.

Tamra
Senior Consultant in VS

Excellent for SMB which needs a robust service or product driven Inventory, with full Accounting.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

A pure Cloud App. with a robust Inventory core included with A/P, A/R, P/O, S/O, G/L and Cash Management, etc.

Still new, and in development with changes rapidly occuring, and support get's affected by this, as well as training, etc.

Amanda
Controller in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

The Suite Spot

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say it has been pretty positive so far and I look forward to the continued relationship.

The cost of accounting suite is the biggest pro- it is very inexpensive, especially for a large client who has a lot of different accounts to manage. I love the support team as well! Great to work with and helped our team out a ton.

I can tell there are a lot of features still being developed. However, support has been great to our team to add things and change them along the way. It seems it is still growing and will be great.

2 jaar geleden

Awesome Feedback Amanda, We are always adding features to AccountingSuite so this will most likely always be true.

Damion
Captain in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Accounting Suite

Opmerkingen: A solid 8 out of 10

Easy to use and a competitive price point. Comparable to other higher priced online solutions in the marketplace.

General Ledger should print out the Memo field on billings on screen one. There is another memo field on another tab but that doesn't make sense to fill in twice. This causes extra work when year end comes and a customization (export) of data must be undertaken along with descriptions input to get a total report. Not ideal and the software should be designed to capture all MEMO fields - Bills - Receipts - Bank Deposits - Journal Entries etc.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Damion, have you contacted support about this? We might be able to customize the report for you.

Tracy
Creative Memories Independent Advisor in VS

Helps Me Stay Organized

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is such a win for me to have a great system to track my inventory and invoice my customers so I can quickly see who owes me money and which orders I need to process for my customers to pick up or ship to them. It helps me with some of the data I need to complete my Schedule C when filing my taxes.

I use this program to track the inventory I keep in stock for my direct sales business. I love that I can know the quantity I have in stock for any item at any time. It even lets me know the status of an item which is helpful when I don't see an item on my shelf but then I can see if I have already ordered it and it is on its way to be delivered. By tracking my inventory, I make better purchasing decisions based on fact rather than ordering what I think I may need. It is very helpful to use this system to create Sales Orders for my customers.

I do not have any accounting background. Therefore, there has been a learning curve to understand some of the features with this program. With that said, some of the features I am not using are not important to me at this time.

CFO in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 11-50 werknemers

The gem of the accounting show

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It’s easy to use, easy to learn, and the team was easy to work with in customizing the program to fit our special needs. The help desk are very helpful and usually can fix my needs in 15-30 min.

Some standard accounting software reports aren’t included. Like avg day to pay.

2 jaar geleden

I John, if you'd like to see and average day-to-pay report please make sure you request it from your support team and they can see what it will take to create.

Christine
Owner in VS

AccountingSuite saves me time

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have spent a lot of time working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to customize software for my business. They have been helpful and willing to work with me.

I love that I can use the software at my events and it saves me time checking people out at the end of the weekend. Software is user friendly unlike QB.

Software glitches. Frustrating when things that worked don't anymore until they get it fixed.

Jacquie
Jacquie
Accountant in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Nice product for the price.

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I unfortunately have not continued on with this software due to clients just not wanting to switch and having a hard time with the change. But over all I would recommend this software to people just starting out. If you have inventory and also need to do assembly builds it works great for that.

The price. Pulling multiple client financials into one, Great Support and training videos with in the file, The "TestCompany" is a great way to get familiar with the software Everyone has access to that file, It is a great software for Inventory and Inventory builds.

This software is very different than QuickBooks, it is not as user friendly for the everyday business person, I had a hard time getting clients on board with the software.

2 jaar geleden

Jacquie, Please let your partner manager know the issues you've been having. Also, have you taken our Core Certification training? We'd like to get this sorted if we can.

Sarah
Inventory and Logistics Manager in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing product!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The features of Accounting Suite are extremely user friendly, and the customer support is by far the best I've ever experienced! Very satisfied with this purchase for our small business!!

There hasn't been any features that we haven't liked so far.

2 jaar geleden

Sarah, thank you for the feedback!

Sam
Partner in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Look no futher for the best online accounting software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is ideal for a startup company or restaurant. Very easy to be up and running within a matter of minutes and help is just a phone call or chat away.

Ease of implementation and functionality. I have simple to complex clients that have needs all over the board. The small companies can be up and running in a matter of minutes. Connect the bank account, download transactions and get reconciled fast. Very important when budgets are small. Did I mention scaleable? This can grow as your client/firm grows and expands easily. A must have!

The only feature I have had difficulty with is writing rules with the incoming bank transactions. If the bank has 100k transactions per month - say because they are an online retailer, the system seems to slow way down. I actually thought it stopped a couple of times. It didn't. It must be because there is so much data to manage with those bank feeds.

Alexander
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent highly customizable accounting solution with excellent customer support.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent reporting, and integation with 3rd party billing and credit card system.

Highly customizable and excellent friendly and knowledgable support.

I never had an issue that couldn't be fixed (not a con but had to put something here).

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the positive review!

Shamal
cpa in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Keep Looking

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the software performs everything you would want in an accounting software, but it is extremely unreliable to use due to how often it crashes.

Has all the basic features an accounting software should have

It crashes ALL THE TIME. It doesn't matter what browser you're using, or what feature you're trying to utilize, the page will often become unresponsive, causing major delays in work flow.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm sorry about your experience with our product crashing. We would very much like to speak with you to gather further information so we can look into the matter in order to resolve this. Would you please send us an email to [email protected] and include your phone number so someone from our customer team can call you? We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Ted McRae

Rudra
Rudra
Software Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best Accounting Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use and provide accounting manager to manage the work

No cons, best software for accounting services.

Kathleen
Partner in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Accounting Suite is Feature Rich

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I have worked with other online software and, in most instances, add-on software was required to satisfy many user needs. I found AccountingSuite to be feature rich and, unlike other software in their group, with strong inventory capabilities. An exceptional feature is the ability to easily maintain a "sandbox" for testing and training and I must mention their support is topnotch.

The only issue I had was with integrating from another software. However, AccountingSuite worked with me until there was a viable solution.

China
Sole Practitioner in VS

Great Customer support

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, very happy with the program.

Great customer support. They will call you back and take their time to help you with the onboarding process. Opposite to another program that I was using.

The link to the tax-line does not coincide with the business returns . It seems that the link to the tax line links to a personal 1040, line item. Which makes no sense since the program, I gather, is mostly use for business. I believe they are working on this issue.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback China, I believe this is being worked on and you will be notified when release if you've brought this up to the support team.

Doug
President in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Getting started

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's always tough to learn a new program. But, in this case, Jeannene, helped me with such ease that it was a much easier transition from what I was using to what I'm using w/ Accounting Suite.
I found her tech support to be very helpful....very helpful!
So far so good!!

Sundeep
Manager, assurance in Canada

Flexible, user-friendly software

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generates reports required to prepare financial statements for clients.

Flexible, scale-able, user friendly software that can be tailored towards industry and business needs.

Experience of bugs and software crashes that required follow up from customer service. The issues were quickly resolved by the team.

Research

I did not enjoy the quality of this application.

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I got some accounting accomplished.

I liked the value for the money spent on this software. The software is not that expensive, but that reflects.

I did not like the overall quality of this software. I don't think the functionality is very user-friendly.