Great paperless hiring for small business - FREE

Lacey N.
Marketing & HR
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: First, this software is completely free! I was amazed because it is a great product for nothing. They are open that they'd like to set you up with their benefits provider. They did call once, but it was no pressure and they were quick . You can start a hire from start to finish here and it sends them an email letting them know they need to fill out paperwork online. It really streamlines my process. Employees can also update their direct deposit and request vacation days here. It has a very modern look and feel and customer service is AWESOME. They get back to you so quickly. Great product that syncs with Slack, PayChecks, ADP and Outlook calendar.

Minpunten: I am waiting for more functionality. I'd like to be able to retroactively add current employees with ease. Currently, I'd have to enter them individually. But the software is free and streamlined my onboarding so I'm happy.

If you are looking for a one stop HR portal - look no further than GoCo

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2017
Melanie K.
Co-Founder | Managing Partner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love the fact that not only does it integrate with our Slack platform - it is very comprehensive as far as managing our HR systems. It keeps our team organized - we can see benefits, documents, vacation and other time off requests in one place. It makes our new employee onboarding a breeze!

Minpunten: Our vacation time doesn't track as well as we'd like and the response time from some team members was a little laggy but that particular issue has been resolved by their restructuring of their internal team.

Great HR and On boarding Solution

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019
Matt R.
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very easy to use. Great way to manage our on boarding, PTO and HR needs.

Minpunten: Disappointed that GoCo has gone to up-charging for functionality when they swore they wouldn't do that like Zenefits did in the sales cycle.

Disappointing. Should have stuck with Zenefits.

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017
Kat S.
HR Manager
51-200 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I'm optimistic that Goco will continue adding improvements and additional staff until their product is as strong as Zenefits. I'd just hold off signing up until that happens.

Pluspunten: Goco promised a lot - everything Zenefits offered (since it was founded by former staff of theirs) - plus MORE! Unfortunately, in my opinion they haven't delivered. The pros are that this is basically a free software if you don't add any bells and whistles, and it is WAYbetter than managing an HR system on paper or with spreadsheets. The onboarding process is great on the new employee side. The staff have welcomed my feedback when I give it, which I appreciate.

Minpunten: As soon as we switched to Goco, we entered a nightmare. We were charged for things the sales rep said we wouldn't be (the company executives sent a very nice apology about that misunderstanding), the functionality did not live up to its promises and has lots of annoying little UI issues, and it is like pulling teeth to get a response from my account rep (I received a separate apology directly from the exec about that). From my perspective, Goco is suffering new-startup syndrome where they overloaded their staff and make promises they can't possibly deliver. I do believe that my Customer Service rep and all the staff are genuinely trying their best and that the company has simply bitten off more than they can chew.

Simplified our HR & Benefits work by 10 fold

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2016
Brian R.
Computersoftware
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We love the new hire onboarding, paperless everything, managing the day to day like PTO requests and approvals, and compliance layer that's always looking out for us and keeping us in check. Our employees love the easy to use interface and ability to self manage all of their benefits and paid time off. Oh... and we love Slack integration, so cool.

Minpunten: We'd love to see integration with additional project management software

Super easy to use, excellent support

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2017
Human Resources Director
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've been able to dramatically reduce the time spent on administrative tasks. I can now spend my time focused on our people rather than spreadsheets and fax machines!

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy to navigate. The ability to integrate with our current payroll was huge. The benefits and HR tools are excellent - 'magic docs', employee onboarding and self-service benefits especially have saved us countless hours

Minpunten: We've not come across anything we're unhappy with so far. The 'team feedback' features could be improved, but we are not currently using that section

HR department in-a-box

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Michael R.
Senior Media Buyer
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has made our HR wor so much easier. As a small business, we need support, and that is exactly what GoCo gives us without spending $1,000's of dollars.

Pluspunten: It's your one stop shop for an in-house HR department. I can track all of my payroll information, request offs, medical etc, without multiple forms, meetings etc.

Minpunten: At times, it can be difficult to find what you are looking for with their labels, but overall its great.

Easy for just about anyone to use

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2018
Senior Field Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simple and easy to use

Pluspunten: The clean and easy-to-read design makes it a pleasant user experience. There aren't an abundance of navigation options to confuse users who might otherwise get lost searching for something specific.

Minpunten: We can't see company or team organizational information, so it's a very individual use focused tool for companies.

Really Nice Platform

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018
Jessica T.
HR Recruiter
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really like using GoCo. Its a good way to keep track of our office staff and track of their time off and keep up to date.

Makes it easy to access benefit information

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
Web Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Single-sign on with Google means I can easily get in and access what I need. It's easy to make simple updates and the open enrollment process was mostly straightforward.

Minpunten: Going thru open enrollment I wasn't sure by messaging whether my changes had actually been permanently saved, but other than that specific use-case everything else has been very easy to access and understand.

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2017