Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Salesflare

Salesflare is een intelligente CRM voor kleine en middelgrote B2B-bedrijven en startups die meer willen verkopen met minder werk.

Meer informatie over Salesflare

I also like the ability to easily take notes and forecast sales based on my pipeline activity.

Price is high, could be 9 dollars year so small business could afford to pay for the tool and use it.

Beoordelingen van Salesflare

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Salesflare heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 137 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Salesflare eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (138)

Janosch
Janosch
Human Resources Consultant in Duitsland
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Salesflare is a sales machine

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using Salesflare as a solopreneur and it has everything I could ask for, later I used it for a company where I was hired as a sales manager for a big region including several countries and this platform worked perfectly. The dashboard may not look very fancy like other systems but it really gets the job done.

-They automatically integrate your contacts from your email-You can create and send email marketing campaigns directly within the CRM-You can send emails directly from the CRM and track them-Ability to manage different sales pipelines, great if you have different business lines-Founder is very active-Support is great

-I would like to see more integrations, especially for lead collection.

Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers

On the right path

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

5 jaar geleden

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Craige
Craige
Owner in Saint Lucia
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent efficient mobile crm

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: decent and their support is good. application is easy to use and will improve your organization

convenient to use and add leads to decent mobile apps with notification and access to support

Integrations break sometimes so need to monitor custom fields can be cumbersome to manage

Jan
Jan
Director in Duitsland
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Best CRM we've used yet

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm an expert on GoToMarket-Actions for young ventures, therefore I've tried and have implemented most CRM systems on the market. Salesflare is the one we use ourselves. The company has constantly added features - from email-campaigns ou of the CRM to rights management to manage teams and so forth. It works out of the box and is very easy to integrate.

Salesflare has all features out of the box. Is very easy to implenet and customize.

I would like to see an overview of tags that we associated with contacts / accounts.

Jakob
Jakob
Founder in Nederland
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

Zeynel
Social Media Manager in Canada
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

My experience with Salesflare is quite fine so far

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, Salesflare is a great tool for managing customer relationships. Its intuitive interface and extensive automation tools make it easy to use, and its integration options allow users to sync with existing data and contacts. Despite some drawbacks, such as limited support and high pricing, Salesflare is a great choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive customer relationship management solution.

Salesflare is an excellent tool for managing customer relationships. Its interface is intuitive and easy to use, and it has a wide range of features that allow users to track and manage their client relationships effectively. The integration options allow users to sync their existing data and contacts, while the automation tools enable users to quickly respond to inquiries and follow-ups.

One of the drawbacks of Salesflare is the lack of support options. While the customer service team is generally helpful and responsive, there are limited options for more complex requests. Additionally, the pricing model can be costly for some users, especially those who need more advanced features.

Kris
VP Sales in België
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Best CRM I ever used

Opmerkingen: Pipeline Management
Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300%
Campaign Management

Ease of use - almost no data entry Powerful functionalities Scan business card in to contacts Email workflow

Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Easiest to use CRM

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

5 jaar geleden

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

kevin
kevin
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The only CRM I trust

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Rihem
Manager in Tunesië
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Streamlining Sales and Boosting Productivity

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a user of Salesflare, I've discovered a rocket-powered CRM that takes our sales process to new heights. Its automated lead generation and seamless email integration make managing contacts a breeze. While it took some time to get accustomed to, the platform's user-friendly interface and excellent support team have been a lifeline.

I am thrilled with the intuitive automation that effortlessly generates and organizes leads, saving valuable time. The seamless email integration provides invaluable insights, enabling personalized follow-ups. The AI-driven deal scoring and contact enrichment enhance our efficiency, allowing us to focus on meaningful customer interactions. With excellent support and a user-friendly interface, Salesflare elevates our small business's CRM experience to new heights.

I have found that the pricing can be a bit higher for our small business. Additionally, the learning curve was initially challenging, requiring time to fully grasp all the features. While the platform is generally customizable, I would appreciate even more flexibility to tailor it precisely to our unique business needs.

Hemant
PR and Communications Head in Canada
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Rose
Administrative Assistant in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 2-10 werknemers

My favorite CRM so far

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When we brought Salesflare on board, we were running off dozens of spreadsheets and it was unbelievably cumbersome. Our office was a group of 50-somethings who did things old-school. Then they hired me, and I dragged my favorite software with me, and made converts of them all. Do I hear an AMEN?

I know I'm not using Salesflare to it's full capability - I'm still learning about all the features and integrations and how best to use them for our business. But it's easy to use "out of the box" without a ton of training to make it (me) functional. The more I use it, the better I like it.

Sorting customers using filters is pretty awkward. If there's a way to make this easier, I'd love it even more.

Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

“With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

5 jaar geleden

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

Vassilis
Inbound Marketer in Griekenland

Easy to use CRM

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

António
Web Marketing Consultant in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

CRM software that saves you time

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

5 jaar geleden

Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!

Sahil
Co-founder & CEO in India
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

The Gmail integration is very powerful!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!

I love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time. Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.

The search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.

Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to learn, easy to use and phenomonal customer support.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Simple, easy to use. Isn't bogged down with a confusing and complex interface that plagues a lot of CRMs. The customer service is quite literally, the best I have experienced. Questions are responded to promptly and clearly and new features are communicated clearly and efficiently. If the system hasn't been able to do something we wanted, the staff went above and beyond helping us build a custom workaround solution.

Few minor quality of life features were missing, when we first started using it, however, they have since added these in.

Mike
Owner in Canada
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easiest CRM to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I love how easy they make it to organize your contacts. It's simple and straight to the point. Not a ton of unnecessary options like other CRMS

I wish the email workflows could be a little better.

Mick
Mick
Marketing Manager in Noorwegen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great CRM for sales-oriented teams

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking. - well integrated with the G Suite - tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups - Zapier integration - mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Entrepreneur in Australië
Informatiediensten

The tape that holds my connections together.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

There is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others. 'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week. Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.

There is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing. All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.

Steven
Steven
Managing Director in België
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Look no further

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It's very intuitive, the company is very active in sharing tips, they keep on building the product .. it does the job perfectly.

I like it all. I can't think of something.

Alexa
Entrepreneurship trainer in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Good program

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Salesflare is great! Very intuitive, which I really appreciate. Saves a lot of time in training and in figuring out your own questions along the way.

It’s easy to use and you can get up and running with it fairly quickly.

I wish I could figure out how to keep a client private from my team until they were an actual lead.

Brahim
Freelancer in Algerije
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Salesflare Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Salesflare for over 6 months now, and it has helped me get to know my customers better. Salesflare is an amazing CRM app that has helped generate more leads for our company. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in marketing, sales & customer success.

What I most liked about Salesflare is that it makes my life a lot easier. The software has made it way easier to automate emails, track leads and customer information. This means that I can save a lot of time, which is something every salesperson loves!

The only con of Salesflare, in my opinion, is that it's not the most intuitive software. It took me a while to get used to some of the functions and how they interact with each other. That said, once I did get used to it, I was able to do some really great work!

Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great tool!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Easy of use, nice mobile app, smooth integration with email and meeting schedule/follow ups. Great customer support and feedback input.

Lacks a bit of customizations re deals terms options and budgeting options other than that works great