FOR QUALITY & SHE MANAGING SYSTEM

Anna M.
Quality manager
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, SHE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, COMPLAINTS, CAPA,...

Pluspunten: ALL THE MANAGEMENT IN A SINGLE PROGRAM, INTERRELATION BETWEEN STRUCTURES, TRACEABILITY, EASY TO UNDERSTAND USERS,VERY WELL ORGANIZED, EXPORT TO EXCEL

Minpunten: I DON'T MANAGE VERY WELL CHANGES VERSIONS. BUT I NEED TRAINING TO IMPROVE BETTER THE POSIBILITIES SOME FIELDS NEED MORE CHARACTERS, ARE SHORT FOR WHAT WE NEED

van R2 Sistemas op 16-4-2019

Thanks for your review Anna,

Glad to see you are building a structured data network using R2 Docuo.

You can configure metadata fields to allow as many characters as you need, please refer to the online doc or contact us for support.

Best

Perfect software for the SME

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019
Juan carlos N.
Administracion
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is a very good experience, since we have organized the documentation of the company and improved the workflows, being able to easily share the information with our clients.

Pluspunten: simplicity, easily adapts to the company, personalization and technical support

Minpunten: have more controls to incorporate into the workflows, and not available for android (solved in February 2019)

van R2 Sistemas op 18-2-2019

Hi Juan Carlos,
Thank you for your review and the feedback. We are implementing additional control features for the R2 Docuo workflows and will keep doing that in upcoming releases. On the other hand R2 Docuo for Android is about to be released. You will be informed as soon as it is available.

Regards.

Almost perfect

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019
Juan pedro H.
Partner
Juridische dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Plenty of features, reasonable price, scalable. Allows your company to grow and increase its automation related with docs progressively, at your own pace.

Minpunten: The main con for us is that it is semi-closed: that is, you cannot backup your Docuo database locally neither replicate it on your servers for backup or High Availability: if they close their servers, you lost all your documents. Another con is that you pay for your downloading bandwith, so if you ever needed a big download, it will cost you extra money.

van R2 Sistemas op 25-2-2019

Hi Juan Pedro, thank you for your R2 Docuo review.

We are aware of the improvements that you and other users require regarding local replication. It is complicated to fix that in our license model due to bandwith consumption (wich also links with your second point). Anyway we must find a solution for local replication in the future.

That being said, in case of disaster or server closing we are legally forced by any means to bring back your data and we would.

Regards

The file storage and sharing app that ticks all our boxes

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Derek H.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefits of having encrypted online storage and sharing are just the start. Financially our business will benefit as we can now do away with our server and give all our staff the ability to work at home and access their documents anywhere in the world.

Pluspunten: I really like the fact that R2 Docuo is a pure file storage and file sharing app and not a syncing service. I don't want to sync my documents to a PC and it is so easy to download and edit documents. The other great feature is the ease of assigning permissions to different users and collaborators.

Minpunten: The inability to save a new document straight onto the app.

van R2 Sistemas op 18-2-2019

Hi Derek, thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to know you are using R2 Docuo filesharing and cloud collaboration features.

We have registered your suggestion about creating new documents straight in R2 Docuo. The team will consider your ideas and those of other users in order to improve the service as much as we can.

Regards

Great tool for my small business

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Jesus G.
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm one of the worst people to organize with the company's documentation. R2Docuo has allowed me to standardize archiving processes and save documentation correctly.
Before knowing this application I lost the documents organizing files in different folders according to months and file typologies. Now with R2Docuo everything is easier.
My main fear was that I would have to spend a lot of time learning the software itself, but the truth is that it has been much more user friendly than I expected.
In short, a good tool that I use every day in the management of my company.

Pluspunten: Easy to learn and work with. It has alternative features that allow me to send large files easily and securely

Minpunten: I'm happy with the tool. At the moment I haven't encountered any problems when implementing my document management system.

van R2 Sistemas op 24-6-2019

Hi Jesus, Thanks for sharing your experience with R2 Docuo on Capterra. We are glad to see it is helping your business.

R2 DOCUO makes our WORK easier

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019
Óscar antonio P.
Socio fundador
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The best thing about this software is that it facilitates the daily work of our company, saving both us and our customers, as we share a common place to exchange and store documentation.

Minpunten: What I like the least is that you can not customize the appearance of the entire directory.

van R2 Sistemas op 4-3-2019

Hi Óscar Antonio, thank you for sharing your opinion about R2 Docuo. Glad to know R2 Docuo file exchange features are solving requirements for your business. Corporate image customization always has been a main goal of R2 Docuo. We are working towards making that customization deeper in the interface and hope to improve that in the future.