Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Justworks

Geautomatiseerde loonlijst, HR-tools, toegang tot betaalbare voordelen en nalevingsondersteuning - allemaal op één plek.

Meer informatie over Justworks

139 reviews worden weergegeven

Liam M.
People Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

"The New Age of HR Administration (or lack thereof)"

Opmerkingen: From the educational experience during the sales discovery process to the assistance and round-the-clock availability of our account manager, during onboarding and implementation, I was insanely impressed by the account management capabilities of such a young team. Every JustWorks email is like a small monthly birthday gift where more often than not, they're rolling out a new feature or enhancement, potentially even one you recommended to the Product Team! It's the exact type of engagement you would hope for out of a company focused on propelling the employee experience with a highly adoptable product that will continue to grow into a large presence in this space.

Pluspunten: The ease of implementation and administration and as the title assumes, the lack of need of direct oversight of the process. New hires are able to very quickly and simply understand the navigation of the tool and streamline themselves through 90% of the pre-employment paperwork without need from the admin. Just a simple user interface that allows you to intuitively find anything you need in regard to your daily life as an employee and really person within your organization.

Minpunten: Just some slight growth areas needed in terms of integrations and partners for them. As a young company, they have a bit to go before they can really offer the capabilities of a company such as ADP but what they offer in replacement of those makes it all worth it.

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019
Chris C.
Principal
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"Justworks does what it says on the tin"

Opmerkingen: The team there is hyper responsive and knows their stuff. Onboarding was phenomenal, considering how complex an operation it is to onboard. They move you seamlessly from sales rep to onboarding rep to ongoing support rep, and you end up with a dedicated rep that knows your business. They handle compliance really well, and their Slack support is fantastic. It's great to have a resource I can tap for questions on compliance or policy, and the ThinkHR integration offers even more resources. My employees love OneMedical, Health Advocate, and Teledoc. Love love. Having a self-service onboarding process is really great and simplifies our onboarding dramatically. Using a PEO helps with having remote employees across the country. Much less to worry about around taxes and compliance there.

Pluspunten: Justworks is a compelling PEO offering that brings a lot of advantages to helping manage a growing company. I'd run payroll myself for 15 years, so moving to a PEO that has my back is nice. Any consideration of moving to a PEO has to come with factoring cost savings around insurance products. Justworks represented a significant cost savings in my first year, but in the second year, our renewals still jumped 10%, which was frustrating. I was hoping we'd be more insulated to those sort of increases. From a payroll platform perspective, Justworks is really nice. It basically offers fully automated payroll, though there are some things that could be improved with how it integrates with time trackers, how it manages PTO requests, and some other nits to pick. They've done a great job of being responsive and adding functionality over the past year, and they're a tech-first company so I'm confident it'll just continue to improve.

Minpunten: There are a couple of limitations that are vexing, verging on boneheaded:
* PTO requests don't show remaining balance for the PTO plan
* Unpaid time off is a manual ordeal
* There's no mobile app, and the website isn't responsive. Not a huge dealbreaker, since I'm not doing too much payroll from my phone, but still
* No expense management or reimbursement scheduling. It's just a manual process.
* QBO integration is weak, but I've been promised it'll improve

Greg D.
Fotografie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019

"unpleasant experience"

Opmerkingen: Terrible experience. This company is growing to quickly and doesn't have experienced staff. They are not clear in their communication, multiple times telling us one thing and delivering another. We have been onboard Since Jan 1 and will be canceling. No amount of health care discount is worth the hassle.

Pluspunten: solid software. Easy to use. Clearly the only advantage they have one their competitors.

Minpunten: calendars are not updated enough in advance so you know when non-payroll items are deducted from your account.

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019
Program Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020

"Perfect PEO for a small nonproft"

Opmerkingen: It's a huge time-saver, and enables us to offer more benefits than otherwise possible.

Pluspunten: It has enabled us to offer so many more benefits than previously, at a price that is much more reasonable than any previously existing PEO. It's great that it is all on a single platform, and the customer support has been very responsive.

Minpunten: The integration with QuickBooks online is not amazing. They need to continue to update the site for better usability, especially their reporting section. I would like more offerings and features.

• Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020
Matt C.
CTO

"Fantastic"

Opmerkingen: Justworks i sby far one of the best service providers that I've worked with across any discipline. The software is easy to use, the help is fantastic, and the support options (email, phone, or my favorite: Slack) are top notch. Whenever I have a question, whether about the software or about a specific payroll or benefits question, I hop on Slack and am able to chat with a representative within a couple of minutes. I've found them universally to be knowledgeable and helpful.

Pluspunten: Justworks of course isn't just a software package, but the software itself is top notch. It's easy to use, a complete solution, and makes it easy to adminster our entire workforce quickly. If I had to pick the best attribute, it would be management of payroll. Prior to Justworks we had bounced around between a few different payroll providers, and the experience was subpar. With Justworks it's point and click, and I can walk away with confidence knowing that it will be done correctly.

Minpunten: I would like to see more training offerings built into the platform, for example a general training course for new managers, but I can't think of any other offerings that are lacking.

Shannon P.
Human Resources Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"So Happy I Made the Switch to JustWorks!"

Opmerkingen: My team and I evaluated several PEO options before ultimately choosing to go with JustWorks. JustWorks was the most cost-effective, with the best benefit offerings for my employees, the most intuitive user interface and allowed me to have the most control of all of my employee's data.

Pluspunten: The tool is extremely user-friendly. I did very limited training for my employees to learn how to use it because of the intuitive user-interface. The Customer Support team is fantastic! I can call up my Account Manager or quickly use the chat feature and I always get a quick and friendly response and a resolution to my question or issue.

Minpunten: The services may not be as comprehensive as other PEO systems, but my Account Manager is always quick to recommend a tool or service that would be compatible (example: applicant tracking system).

Benjamin A.
COO
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"Perfect PEO Solution "

Opmerkingen: I scouted HRIS and PEOs and landed on JustWorks after some recommendations from other start ups. I am so glad we went with JW and am an evangelist to what they're doing. Easy to use, implement and their support is exactly what we needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Pluspunten: Transparency around all pricing and fees, no hidden costs or surprises, ease of sales process, onboarding was seamless and well organized, full support during signing up, onboarding and sustained ops. Customer service 24/7 across multiple channels monitored by humans has been HUGE. The software is easy to use as an admin and user. The HR tools have been very helpful. We had very early unique employee circumstances and JustWorks support helped guide is successfully through these events and added huge value to my employees and the company.

Minpunten: Software constantly being upgraded - which is great. They take feedback from users and implement quickly. Member benefits being added frequently. No complaints here!

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020
Evan E.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"Justworks for a Series A tech startup"

Opmerkingen: We've used Gusto before, which was also good, but found Justworks to be more affordable and useful at the point that we started adding benefits instead of just payroll.

Pluspunten: 24/7 live support via Slack is a game changer that I wish every provider would offer. Software itself is very easy to use and setup, benefits are extensive so you can really customize to your team's needs. So much just happens on its own without my involvement which is great.

Minpunten: Not much functionality around contractors, and can't handle international contractors at all I believe, so we have to use other solutions here. Also no way to schedule recurring reimbursements for benefits that aren't part of the ones they offer already (like if you want to reimburse for a monthly gym membership that isn't ClassPass).

Allison G.
HR Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"Justworks is a big time saver"

Opmerkingen: Justworks has been a huge time saver for us. Onboarding and terminations are so much easier, payroll essentially runs itself, but perhaps the biggest perk is the great, affordable benefits we now have access to. In the end, even with the JW annual fees, we've saved a lot of money, and provided really great benefits to our employees.

Pluspunten: The ease of onboarding has saved me countless hours.

Minpunten: I wish the PTO visibility was a bit easier for employees.

Diana S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"Easy to Use & Saves tons of time for a business owner!"

Opmerkingen: Overall very positive. Started with Justworks with my first hire and it made it a breeze, plan on continue using Justworks as company continues to grow.

Pluspunten: Website interface is easy to use, streamlined.
I like the Quickbooks Online integration
I like the easy of comparing Health insurance and other benefits plans during selection and enrollment periods
Payroll & PTO calendar sync with Outlook is a small touch but is SUPER useful

Minpunten: I only docked one star because there isn't really an easy way to contact customer service by phone. Things are funneled to live chat or email first. However, live chat seems responsive and I've had only good customer service experiences.

Maggie C.
Bookkeeper/HR
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"JustWorks saves us time and keeps our HR organized"

Opmerkingen: We are small and do not need to spend a ton of time/resources on HR right now, but we do have HR needs. JustWorks has been a great way to gently launch into managing payroll and becoming familiar with other benefits we can add in the near future, as we add employees. (Since we only have 2 employees right now and only one is full time, we are not yet eligible for health benefits.) I find the payroll transactions very easy to follow. I do the bookkeeping for the business, as well, but we don't use your automatic Quickbooks feed at this point.

Pluspunten: I love that JustWorks handles all filing and calculations for payroll and also offers benefit options you can add as your company size grows. I find it incredibly easy to use and navigate and, on the few instances where I've had questions, I can often find the info in FAQx. We started using JustWorks last year with 2 employees (one PT, one FT) and can handle payroll very easily + it will be a breeze to add other benefits (health, etc.) as we're eligible. I like that I get notifications about deadlines, as well as updates on relevant state law changes that may affect us. One feature I especially like that I didn't even really consider before we started using the software is that access to templates for creating employee handbooks/policies, etc. Since we're small and growing, these things are important to do, but I don't think we'd tackle them as early in the process if we didn't have solid templates to start with that only required moderate modifications.

Minpunten: Some of the benefits eligibility is difficult to navigate, but I have a feeling that's more a function of that information being dense, rather than it being unavailable. One thing I've tried to do several times is to download a PDF of our biweekly payroll invoices (our company payroll costs + employer/employee tax breakdown) and that feature is unavailable. I always end up printing it and saving as a PDF, but would much prefer that I could just download a PDF of our broken down bill.

Scott L.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"Justworks is an excellent PEO for small business"

Opmerkingen: Justworks is a PEO, which stands for Professional Employment Organization. The software is the tool you use to administrate most of your company's activities with the PEO. PEO's come in various business models, but here is the way to think about them: if you are a small business that wants to outsource payroll AND a full set of benefits (health insurance, 401K, dental insurance, workers comp, short term disability, long term disability, paid holidays, paid time off) to your full-time employees), one of your best options is to use a PEO. For payroll, tax and benefit purposes, Justworks becomes the "employer" of your employees. You remain the employer in terms of hire/fire/train/ performance appraisal. You select what benefits you want to offer, and have fairly good flexibility on whether you want the "gold plated" benefits or the "just good enough" benefits or something in between. As the employer, you pay roughly $80 - $99 per month per full time employee for payroll services, plus the cost of the benefits you choose to provide to your employees. As a very small business, using a PEO was by far the best option for me to provide big-company benefits.

Pluspunten: When I shopped about two years ago, Justworks was by far the best AND lowest cost option. Justworks customer support (think of them as your Human Resources department for benefits and payroll) is top notch. We get answers to our questions within a few hours, and have always gotten satisfactory responses to issue. Their payroll service has always been satisfactory, and they allow my company to offer "big company" benefits.

Minpunten: I really have no complaints about Justworks. When I was shopping for PEOs, I found lots of nightmare reviews of all the other PEOs I found. The large payroll companies also have terrible reviews. I never found a bad review of Justworks, and now I know why. They are a great service provider. The only way I can imagine leaving them is if my company grows so large that it makes sense to have an internal HR and payroll department.

Maria grazia C.
HR and Finance Manager
Juridische dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers

"Justworks review."

Opmerkingen: Our reps. have been wonderful., easy tp reach, work hard to get our problems resolved in a short space of time. I have a million questions all the time am they are very patient and helpful. The reporting system needs work, the outside 401k need more integration and Wage works needs to be set up with better integration and more information. IT is impossible getting an answer to a question. Their serve needs to be updated wot link with yours.

Pluspunten: I love the user-friendliness of this software. I love the panels and clarity of the pages, the dashboard and the size of the font and that I can see in the side panels a directory of what I can choose. When I can't find something, I can open these windows and usually find what I am looking for another lead to it. I like the breakdown of all fees and workers comp etc and I love that I can see itemized lists when I check the invoicing, where as ADP had a lump sum, hidden fees and no real list of costs. Justworks seems to be much more transparent

Minpunten: The 401K reporting is not informative enough to be consistent with my admin needs for our plan outside of Justworks.Generally the 401 Administration is not as user friendly and making changes to payroll and 401 deferrals has proven to be more complex and less user friendly. I was not able to adjust my colleagues 401 after she was placed on Paid Family Leave. ITR was more complicated and assistances was required as there was not a real way to know what was needed in order to set up this alternate payment while PFL was being utilized. Also the Wageworkers benefits system is also not integrated well. IT is a problem on their end. Their service has been really inconsistent, however JW helped us hand their inadequacies.

Meri W.
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers

"Easy Transistion"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Justworks has been very good. I transitioned from a large PEO that offered a lot more services than I needed and I was not really sure what I was paying at times. I have found Justworks offers everything I need to easily process payroll, including bonuses, and the health insurance program is actually better at least for my family than what I was getting in the past. There have been times when I needed help fixing things I did incorrectly or just special circumstances and the Justworks staff was very happy to help me out.

Pluspunten: The Justworks product is pretty intuitive so makes it easy to use. My company is in the technology industry so I need a product that my staff can quickly tap into when needed but that doesn't require babysitting .

Minpunten: I don't like that the payroll reports download in a spreadsheet that I personally find less readable than I would like. I would prefer a simple report format that lists each person's' details similar to a check stub and then provides a summary. I am not a trained accountant or bookkeeper so I appreciate things being super simple.

Irina K.
VP of Finance
Investeringsbankieren, 13-50 werknemers

"Justworks Platform"

Opmerkingen: The breakdown of all fees and taxes is very transparent in the system which allows me to produce accurate reports for the management with minimal effort.
Great customer service allows to solve issues and get my questions answered without any wait time.

Pluspunten: The software is very easy to use, the screens are very intuitive and user-friendly. The information presented in a very clean and efficient form, screens are easy to navigate and understand.
The platform offers a variety of services from payroll management, payroll compliance, training, HR tools, and benefit coverage at a very competitive price.

Minpunten: There are some reporting that has not been fully developed yet. It is definitely not a show stopper but a very nice and convent feature to have. Since I am a system administrator and act as a VP of Finance for the company I work for, collecting data for reporting purposes is not readily available and requires massaging data.

Robert W.
VP of Operations & Technology
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"Straightforward Dashboard with Excellent Support"

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with JustWorks has been a positive one. Their support team are easy to access and answer questions quickly.

Pluspunten: Employee and contractor management solutions are super easy and straightforward. Benefits solution, including the Time Off options, are also easy to use and administer. Employees love the simple dashboard used for accessing review docs, submitting time off requests, and accessing contractor contacts.

Minpunten: Wish vendors were treated like contractors, with the ability to store documents associated with vendors and add them to company directory.

April L.
Recruiting & Retention Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"I never thought I'd love a PEO"

Opmerkingen: I love Justworks. We've used both PayChex and ADP in the past and have had horrible experiences. The switch to Justworks has been amazing. It's made my day-to-day work so much more streamlined and less stressful

Pluspunten: The platform is easy to use and user friendly. The customer service has been absolutely phenomenal!

Minpunten: Reporting could be improved, but I know that this is something they're constantly working on.

Juliette D.
Head o HR
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"Justworks leads the PEO market"

Opmerkingen: If you get a good account manager you are all set. But that's key.

Pluspunten: This is The Most User-Friendly software for my employees to experience

Minpunten: There are still some features that aren't well thought out, such as tracking and paying hourly employee time, problematic birthday features, and details like that.

Coleen B.
Controller/HR
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019

"Wonderful tool for our small business."

Opmerkingen: The set up process was very smooth and the customer support is excellent.

Pluspunten: It is very user friendly. Easy to use, easy to maneuver as an administrator and user.

Minpunten: Nothing I have found yet......it all works very well.

• Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019
Christa K.
HR Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"Incredible Admin and Employee Support"

Opmerkingen: I have found exemplary employees in all aspects of the process (sales, onboarding rep, account rep, HR support, accounting). I feel thankful every day that I have the support and guidance of Justworks to help navigate the complexities of payroll, benefits, and compliance.

Pluspunten: The customer service is unmatched with some of the more well known brands. The website is very intuitive, and easy to use. If you do have a problem, or question, there is no ticket system where it takes forever to get a rep. You have a dedicated, accessible account manager who is your go to, and can also work with the 24/7 support team. Instead of every question going through you as an admin, their support team is very hands on and works with your employees as well.

Minpunten: There have been a few limitations on the PTO system that I have had to find workarounds to, though I believe this is going to be corrected in the next few months.

Jessica O.
Manager of Human Capital
13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018

"I use JustWorks everyday to keep track of all my HR needs. From payroll to 401K and tracking PTO."

Pluspunten: I love the ease of JustWorks platform. We used another PEO before switching to JustWorks and all reporting and features were third party integrations that never worked. JustWorks is a one stop shop and has updated access to anything and everything you may need. Their on-boarding process is detailed and customer focused and they even answered questions from my team about insurance concerns. They walked me through the transition step by step and were available immediately to answer any questions I had. I could go on for days about how much easier JustWorks has made my job!

Minpunten: Because JustWorks is so new, there are a few reports that they haven't implemented yet. We have a PTO accrual system that rolls over every year but maxes out at 96 hours (this changes based on goals) and JustWorks has no way to track this. Once a day is used, it can be recouped by working another month, encouraging employees to take time off. It's been difficult for me to try and track this and when asked about it, JustWorks said it's not something they have developed yet.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018
Kirsten P.
Director of Business Operations
Rechtspraktijk, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

"Great people, great value"

Opmerkingen: The people - sales, account managers and help desk folks - are all really great. They are patient with multiple questions and are very responsive. I love the Slack channel!

Pluspunten: All of the features are very user friendly, for both admins and end users.

Minpunten: There isn't an integration with Quickbooks Desktop so I have to enter the transactions manually.
Also, I am not able to customize reports as much as I would like.

Hadar B.
VP HR
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"Best UI, best value for money, can upgrade their customer support"

Opmerkingen: I'm very happy with their platform, services and prices. Chose to renew our subscription for two years in a row. Others can't compete with their great pricing and their platform.

Pluspunten: The information is very accessible, the look and feel is 21st century compares to others I've tried in the past. I can find anything I need about employees, payroll and more within 2 minutes max.

Minpunten: The customer support can be better. They are very pleasant but are not always on top of things when it comes to different states or open issues. I've had to follow up with our account manager on different issues and once actually insisted on getting a new rep due to a series problem they created for us.

Gini P.
HR Manager
Consumentenelektronica, 13-50 werknemers

"Justworks is THE BEST!"

Opmerkingen: Love love love Justworks! Their customer service is superb... every single person I’ve dealt with at their company has been professional, knowledgeable and so helpful!

Pluspunten: We love Justworks! After working with a few other PEO’s, we can confidently say that Justworks is the best around! Their software is user friendly and simple and their customer service is top notch!

Minpunten: The only improvement I’d love is some sorta of notifications for calendar events- ie. Admins or managers get emails prior to a team members birthday, team anniversary, pto.

Jessica T.
VP, HR
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"Great product, decent customer service"

Opmerkingen: Sales team was very professional and informative. A few instances where we assumed something that wasn't the case, but they are very open to hearing suggestions and easy to get in touch with. If you need strong HR support, it might not be the best option, it seems that they have very "canned" responses when dealing with HR questions. But the overall system & ease of use is fantastic.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use, great standardized reports

Minpunten: Nothing. It is very easy to use and great support.