Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sellbrite

Sellbrite stelt merken en retailers in staat om producten moeiteloos op meerdere markten te plaatsen en te verkopen, zoals Amazon, eBay en Walmart.

Meer informatie over Sellbrite

The concept is good (although they did not invent it). They're site is fairly easy to maneuver.

Beoordelingen van Sellbrite

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sellbrite heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 75 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sellbrite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (75)

leonard
leonard
VS
Bron: GetApp

Customer Service At Its Best!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After trying two other marketplace integration companies with no results and all the painful and aggravating learning curves and not to mention zero customer service once you sign up. We decided to try Sellbrite. Well, guess three is a charm, Sellbrite has been a great platform, easy to learn and to use. Their customer service is second to none. Our account setup instructor was absolutely fantastic, she made the transition easy and had the patience to explain the platform and had us up and running within days with no glitches, she's always available for any questions or ideas we may have. The entire Sellbrite team has been great!

Customer service ease of use easily available for questions great pricing

Edie-Jane
Bron: GetApp

The best decision we made to help grow our business!!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With much experience managing the back ends of apps and websites, my daughter and decided to take a leap of faith and claim our own little piece in the world of ecommerce. We are now the proud owners of EverythingPrettyDeco, selling supplies supplies to decorate everything phone cases to finger nails, picture frames to scrapbook pages, graduation caps to wedding decor and everything in between! We knew from the start we wanted a presence on multiple selling channels, including Etsy, Shopify and Ebay. With crafting products constantly changing, much like fashion, we knew our inventory would consist of a few thousand SKU's. Thinking we were computer savvy and budget conscious enough, we utilized the most economical order and inventory management tool available....the Excel spreadsheet. About 300 SKU's into listing products, we quickly realized we needed help. Not only was it becoming a daunting process with listings, but we were starting to get orders, and we still had another couple thousand products we were expecting to receive. Being familiar with Linnworks, I researched this application for our start up business. Linnworks was ruled immediately due to the high cost, along with no current or future plans to integrate with Etsy. The choice was narrowed down to Stitchlabs, Ecommdash and Sellbrite. Stitchlabs was next ruled because we were limited to 2 selling channels for our budget. That left Ecommdash and Sellbrite. I gave both a test drive with the 14-day free trials. Hands down, Sellbrite out performed Ecommdash! The Sellbrite application is extremely user friendly, so easy to navigate and what impressed me the most was the support team behind Sellbrite. Response time is quick and thorough, and frankly, above and beyond! In no time, we got a handle on our inventory and listing on Etsy and Ebay is a breeze. Our Shopify site is designed and ready to launch, we're just waiting on the rollout of the Shopify listing function on Sellbrite. In summary, Sellbrite is a great application for new startups that won't break the bank. Sellbrite is a growing company with a great team of experts. They are adding more and more great functions and features all the time. We happy to be a part of the Sellbrite family!

Ease of use, excellent support, very economical.

At the time of this writing, listing on Shopify is not available, but I understand it will be available in a couple of week. I hope to see more reporting functions and the ability to create purchase orders.

Julia
CEO in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Doesn't help with order management

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have a chat feature for customer service. The customer service reps are kind and helpful. However, it took almost a month to get the system fully set up because every time I had an issue I would have to wait 24 hours or more to get a response from customer service. I found their tutorials lacking.

The software offers integrations with most of the marketplaces available. Adding a new marketplace and importing listings is easy.

When I signed up for this software, I was under the impression that they offered order management. However after spending weeks of setting up the system, I was disappointed to find that the software does not allow purchases of batch shipping labels. To purchase and print shipping labels, you have to go into each order and print one by one. Their customer service rep recommended adding a shipping service like shippingeasy or shipstation to manage orders. Had I known that you can't use the software to do batch shipping labels, I would not have sunk this much time into getting it set up.

Jorden
Jorden
Machinebouw

The Koala and I: A Great Adventure with Sellbrite

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First thing noticed - 4 out 5 stars. That 5th star will be there shortly as these guys have a fantastic team and a fantastic product. The app is intelligently designed with a great interface so if you like great interfaces and the other channel managers don't cut it, look no further. There are a few features that I do need that have sort of stunted my ability to keep up with the listing creation process for eBay, but Sellbrite is trying to expand into other channels and keeping those moving as well because after all... even though eBay is a big one, their are other channels like Amazon, Etsy, Rakuten, Sears and etc. It obviously takes a lot of work, especially with growing there company. Anyway, the app is awesome and that missing 5th star has NOTHING to do with a lack of customer service, quality of the app, even ease of use for that matter. Just a few more functionality additions/changes for the eBay listing process and I will award that 5th star. They are speedy CRM guys and keep you in the loop which is great. One thing I will add is that their price adjustment was a stellar move. We moved in with this app because it allowed us to import new templates and info from our webstore and ebay channels and now you can even mass apply presets, and this made the transition a lot easier. Still, with a few of the eBay functions missing (duplicating product and easier application of changes to listings), we were not going to stay long at the higher rate we were paying as a monthly fee. We are much happier at the new prices and are hungry for more developments for eBay. Thank you Sellbrite, I would recommend this app to any store online on eBay or considering eBay.
-Jorden

User interface Customer Service Intelligent team Opportunities and developments always around the corner with these guys

-eBay product duplication (coming soon) -Bulk editing from channel screen would make me use Sellbrite a lot more. I use eBay because it is faster but I am finding some things aren't updating in Sellbrite so I am having to fix a lot of those things at a snails paced as I wasn't aware of this (bad habits of mine).

9 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review, Jorden. We hope to have the features you want very soon, and we appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution. Thanks for using Sellbrite! :)

Debra

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sellbrite is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing, and channel syncing tool whether you sell on EBay, Esty or Amazon. I easily import my eBay, Amazon and my Shopify inventory and Sellbrite does the rest. I researched the "other guys" and seen that they had more reviews but also had many problems. That was one of the reasons I chose Sellbrite 9 months ago and have not regretted that decision. The customer service is second to none. Where can you get one of the owners of a company call you when you have a problem and walk you through the fix. Once the accounting/finance integration to QuickBooks and Xero are available this summer and the additional selling channels like Sears and Rakuten, this company will be hard to beat. Sellbrite enables sellers to seamlessly add inventory from other channels without the huge learning curve of other similar companies. Sellbrite is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us…selling!

Easy to use and small learning curve. The ability to update, list, track products on each channel is priceless. The customer service is outstanding. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The preset feature cuts down on having to enter all the same info when listing. You can see what products are linked with which channel. Price wise, Sellbrite's has a plan for any level of selling and is very affordable. Think seriously about this company before signing with someone else. They have committed to being the best and will soon be with all the up coming planned features.

Ability to sync with accounting/finance programs like Xero or QuickBooks is a must. Currently I have to use cut and paste to keep the books. Sellbrite did state that QuickBooks Online is scheduled for availability this summer with Xero to shortly follow. Will be waiting for Xero accounting and more channels to be added in the near future.

Ki
Ki
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

I left but have returned

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I stared Sellbrite about 2 years ago. It was amazing but pricey. After my promotion deal ran up I just couldn't afford what they were wanting. So I left, used a few other platforms and I kept finding my self comparing them to Sellbrite, which was not very fair because they weren't in the same league as Sellbrite but because of the cost I decided to put up with the others. Until I saw Sellbrite's pricing had gotten much better. I recently started using it again as the pricing was more favorable to me and wow what a difference it is. I don't think I will abandon it again. It's just too good. Customer support has been awesome. It still has a few bugs from time to time, but the support team always goes through it with me and I end up with resolution I expected every time.

Price was the only downside but that is no longer the case!

VS
Bron: GetApp

Amazing App! Even better support!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sellbrite changed my life! I sell on multiple channels and Sellbrite keeps my inventory up to date in real time. Since I use Amazon FBA, Sellbrite also handles all my shipping with it's integration. I set it up and now it does all the work. Another huge benefit is that I can list on multiple channels quickly and easily. Whenever I have a question, I contact customer support and they get right back to me with an answer or solution. I really can not say enough about this App and the support. Best of all, the price it reasonable. If you are looking for an inventory management system and want to sell on multiple channels, this is the one program you MUST have.

Real time inventory Channel integration FBA integration Amazing support Reasonable price Walmart Integration

Selling on Jet.com, however Sellbrite has not implemented listing products with them yet. No other cons I can think of.

Mo
Owner in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

It Works!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service. Anytime we've had an issue they simply take care of it. No issues of paying extra for customer support, etc (which some other services require). Great overall experience.

The software is stable and works flawlessly. It also is a simple interface. All of this is super important because other services offer more features -- but when they blow up -- it's not worth it.

Would like to see google shopping actions added.

Kristen
Kristen
Event Specialist in VS
, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Helps me sell with less work and more options

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love how this helps me keep the inventory all my things from site to site they also have webinars that you get acquainted with a software to make it easier to use. The customer service is also quite wonderful I got a call from and they helped me figure out what I wanted to do.

I kind of wish there free trial had been longer since to see a real impact my business before the 14 days is over he's going to be near impossible because I am inputting so much manually.

Mandi
Mandi
Bron: GetApp

Overall the best app for my needs.

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I looked at a bunch of different apps to help with managing my inventory across different selling platforms. I found sellbrite to be the most intuitive and easy to use. I really like the interface. There are also a lot of functions and features that are great, like being able to post of Ebay directly through the site. Some cons too though. Read Below

-Customer service is very attentive and helpful. They always respond quickly. -Able to put up Ebay listings directly via the site. -Interface looks nice.

-Price point is pretty steep. $99 to $179 for the first two tiers. -The ebay listing function is a bit more complicated to use than I would like. You need to go through multiple windows to choose options to complete your listings. I wish it could all be done on one page like directly through Ebay. -Can't add sales outside of integrated platforms (like sales in person). -Can't add purchase orders or fixed costs. -Does not calculate profit despite being able to enter COGs.

Nate
Sales Associate in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Sellbrite offers great solutions to a small business

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Sellbrite integrates seamlessly with all of the main eCommerce retailers including Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, etc. and combines orders into a single, uncomplicated approach.

Unfortunately, the cost of the service increased as the company grew, and priced us out of the market for their product. While not as expensive as some others, its features weren't quite up to what we were looking for given the price.

Erik
FileMaker Systems Developer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sellbrite API: Good start and great to have; awaiting improvements

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very responsive customer support, clearly paying attention to the community discussions and are understanding of our needs. Thank you again!

I'm the database developer, charged with connecting our FileMaker database to Sellbrite. This is made fairly easy via Sellbrite's RESTful API.

So far, we've been able to do what we need, but with some limitations and workarounds, which we anticipate seeing reduced as the next API version is released. These include more bulk Get/Put abilities; consistency with fields in the API versus the UI (oh, and making the U.I. capable of searching for some fields we had hoped to populate in the API but aren't so useful if they can't be searched online). API documentation understandable, needs fleshing out to clarify and reduce confusion or questions I'm seeing in the community discussions.

eCommerce Director in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great place to start!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Sellbrite has great customer service, a decent feature set, and is an excellent place to start for beginning ecommerce merchants or those looking for a solution that keeps costs as low as possible.

Their development team doesn't always think completely through product updates, so they sometimes have issues when rolling out new features. To their credit, they usually work quickly to fix any issues that arise.

Carlos
Carlos
Ecommerce Manager in VS

good app

4,0 6 jaar geleden

this app is very useful if you want to integrate all the information from all your sales channels into one

I believe the way the app works is a bit confusing and is not as easy to use as other apps like shipstation or unify.

Justin
Internet

Wicked Toolset With A Intuitive Interface

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I recommend this tool to all of my friends and podcast listeners because its intuitive and powerful yet has finesse when handling your data. In addition the support team is one of the best for getting back to you with good information when you need it most. Looking forward to the future updates on other marketplace channels too.

- Nice user interface - Good support - Can hold my 70k products with out choking - Controlling data and inventory is easy - Syncs with other marketplaces quickly - Has custom settings for controlling inventory percentages

- waiting to expand on smaller channels which don't matter as much right now - won't give me winning lottery numbers

Maria
Owner in Ecuador
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Wonderful App and wonderful customer service

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I truly enjoy this app. It is super easy to use and easy to integrate with all my stores. I can keep track of all my products in one place and it makes listing on all my channels a breeze. The customer service is wonderful. Each time I had a question I received an answer immediately. The support people are friendly and they go above and beyond answering my questions to ensure I have all that I need to make my business successful. Is is like having a knowledgeable partner hold my hand while I learn the path of e-commerce. Highly recommend it.

8 jaar geleden

Thank you Maria! I'm truly glad to hear that our Success Team has taken great care of you. They are the backbone of our company! :) Brian, CEO

Lacy
Internet

SellBrite is the Best of the Best

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been selling online for over seven years, and this is one of the best systems I've ever seen to make the whole process easier and more simplified. If you are selling online, especially on more than one channel, do yourself a favor and sign up with sellbrite. They are the best bar none.

Multi channel listing made easy. Superb inventory tracking. Service reps that know their business and are friendly and helpful. Lightning fast integration. I imported three selling channels in under 15 minutes.

I'd be hard pressed to find any.

Logan
CEO in VS

Sellbrite Simplifies Multi-channel Ecommerce

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sellbrite delivers tremendous value for the multi-channel ecommerce merchant. It enables merchants to operate more efficiently by syncing inventory quantities, bulk publishing listings and leveraging multi-channel fulfillment. The robust software interface is clean and intuitive. Sellbrite's customer service is top notch bar none. Signup for a free 14-day trial (no credit card required) and prepare to be amazed!

8 jaar geleden

Hey Logan - thanks for the great review. Glad we could help you and opticsrev grow your business. Continue to let us know what we can do to improve! Brian, CEO

Taneak
Taneak
Project Manager– HR Portfolio and Program Management in
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Newbie On Board!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Sellbrite for a little over a month. It has made managing selling on multiple online platforms much easier. No more over selling! I am looking forward to continuous growth of by business.

User Friendly Ability to sync from one location I am sure there will be many more as I continue to use.

Price a little high for those owners like me who are growing there business No way to duplicate listings so I do not have to retype similar items A few more minor options that I think would be "nice to have" To many windows/screens to submit a listing

Leslie
owner in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great software, makes having 4 stores easy!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great inventory syncing software! I haven`t oversold or double-sold an item on 2 sites simultaneously since beginning with Sellbrite about 16 months ago. Used to happen all the time, before I`d have a chance to manually update inventory. This program takes care of a lot of extra work!

8 jaar geleden

Leslie, thank you for the kind words. We're thrilled for you to be such a happy, long-time customer of Sellbrite! Brian, CEO

Austin
Groothandel
Bron: GetApp

They respond to your emails and questions very fast

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First and most most important, an excellent team. They respond to your emails and questions very fast. I have dealt with other multi channel companies and sellbrite is the easiest and most user friendly of all. They are growing at a very rapid rate as well. Thank you all for the help!!

- Easy to use - Friendly team - Good pricing - Good syncing

Online Sales Manager in
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Excellent software with some room to grow

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sellbrite has been great for our small but growing company! It is very easy to use and greatly simplifies multichannel selling. Syncing inventory between channels, creating listings in bulk, and having a central place to manage orders are a few of the things that Sellbrite has helped us with. That being said, there are some features that we would like to see (integrated Amazon re-pricer, ability to create Amazon catalog pages, etc.), but overall it is a great software!

Brian