Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over Kangaroo

Digitaal loyaliteitsprogramma voor bedrijven met merkeigen app. Geautomatiseerde marketing, kortingssysteem, loterijmodule, geïntegreerd, ondersteuning.

Meer informatie over Kangaroo

57 reviews worden weergegeven

Amanda josalene W.
Fragrances
  • Beoordeeld op 11-3-2019

"Helped to reward my repeat customers :)"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Kangaroo has proved a success for myself and my business, and my customers are very satisfied that I am now able to give them a loyalty rewards program.

Pluspunten: I run a small scale business but we have fantastic profits and a lot of repeat customers, and Kangaroo was able to help me develop my own rewards program for my loyal & dedicated customers/clients. Kangaroo was very easy to learn and to navigate, which reduced the time it took to be able to achieve the rewards system that I wanted to great. When you're running a business with a close-knit team but have high production demands, time is very important, and I praise Kangaroo for helping me develop my rewards system without forcing me into spending too much time trying to learn how to navigate the software.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons; I still use Kangaroo on my site!

van Kangaroo Rewards op 12-3-2019

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for the 5 star review! We're delighted to hear that our loyalty software has been easy to implement and instrumental in the growth of your company. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing your loyalty needs for years to come!

Warm Regards,
Valerie - Kangaroo Rewards

• Beoordeeld op 11-3-2019
Zondre W.
General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

"Best option for Lightspeed"

Pluspunten: The biggest advantage is that it is fully integrated with Lightspeed POS and E-comm. So, it helps us to create a seamless customer experience. The basic features, such as tracking customer purchase history in analytics and being able to send offers to all of the customers, works at least as well as other loyalty programs.

Minpunten: A lot of the additional features promised, such as being able to do targeted campaigns based on purchase history and promotions based on category, don't work as promised. The software doesn't capture the information necessary to do targeted campaigns. And, when you try to do a promotion based on a category, you can't select the category from Lightspeed. You have to tag all of the products, which is a lot of extra work.

Hello Zondre,
Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We were surprised to see that you're experiencing issues with targeted marketing. We pride ourselves on our comprehensive integration with Lightspeed POS and the granular targeting and customer segmentation capabilities Your review has been forwarded to our support team who will reach out shortly to address your pain points. Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards to power your loyalty program. We appreciate your business.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019
Tim N.
president
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2019

"good product"

Opmerkingen: fairly good prdouct

Pluspunten: nice simple product to use ... nice to be able to provide customers with rewards ...

Minpunten: missing some features that another product had ... need to be able to let people know when they have a discount ...

Hello Tim,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear that our loyalty software is easy to use and your customers enjoy collecting rewards. As for notifying members when they have a discount, Kangaroo offers several options. Customers may be notified by email automation, SMS Text or push notifications via the APP. I will have our support team reach out shortly to address your concerns. Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards. We appreciate your business.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2019
Andre L.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

"A Rewards System that Grows with Your Business"

Opmerkingen: Customer retention is very vital to several businesses. Many people hate how cell phone service companies always try to market to get new customers into contracts while neglecting their long time customers and not providing the best service/deals/etc. I see the majority of my sales from 80% as returning customers. So it's important to me to keep reminding them that I should be a destination for their shopping. The rewards does a great deal to keep bringing people back to me while I utilize social media to attract new customers.

Pluspunten: I love how Kangaroo Rewards integrates with my Lightspeed POS system. It is very straightforward and easy to use. I can customize how my customers receive points/rewards/bonuses and more! It feature automatic campaigns that reach out to my at-risk customers that reminds them that I still should be part of their shopping experience/reminders. I like the support the company gives to the users. They are always willing to improve the rewards system and also willing to listen to make changes that I find not useful/difficult/confusing. We are part of the top 5 users of Kangaroo Rewards in the franchise that I am in and it's been a great experience so far!

Minpunten: My major complaint to the company was the layout on the administrator's website. I find it very difficult to navigate and find exactly what I need. Some of the self-service FAQ's have been down for a bit but they are finally back up. At a conference I attended, Kangaroo Rewards assured to me that there is an update coming and will be available soon that addresses all my concerns! So it's exciting to see that they are listening to user feedback.

Hello Andre,
Thank you for the glowing review! It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference and we're thrilled that our software is helping to contribute to the success of your business! Thank you for your ongoing support and fidelity, we appreciate your business.

Warm Regards,

Joshua L.
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"The Loyalty Program we were looking for"

Opmerkingen: We did everything manually which meant a lot of customers slipped through the cracks. Kangaroo allows us to properly reward our customers and makes that process very streamlined. Another very important aspect fo Kangaroo was that they were willing to work with us although we are a small operation in Belize.

Pluspunten: Firstly it linked with our POS which was a big plus for us and although this has nothing to do with the actual program, the customer attention for onboarding and setup was great. There are so many options for how guests can be rewarded that you almost get lost, but this allows you to specialize days, weeks, a certain time and so forth allowing for a very customizable service.

Minpunten: My biggest concern is the sign-in page for the customer. It is a little too basic for my liking and doesn't properly resize for the screen used. I wish it looked more like a web app that a webpage.

van Kangaroo Rewards op 29-1-2020

Hello Joshua,
Thank you for the 5 Star review! We're delighted that our loyalty software is exactly what you were looking for to help you meet your business's goals and that our support team's attentiveness is appreciated. We like to practice what we preach and work hard to create an exceptional customer experience. Your comments regarding the sign-in page will be reviewed by our development team and a member of our support team will reach out shortly. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards to power your loyalty program.

Best,

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
Andrea L.
General Manager

"Kangaroo review"

Opmerkingen: We love having an easy loyalty program that is really good. I like how we've been able to customize it for our slowest day (Wednesdays) to give more points. I am able to reach someone quickly in customer service when I need to.

Pluspunten: No app is required! This is huge to customers and has encouraged many people to join it. I like that it is based on phone number as well because I think that is easier for people to remember than an email. I love the features with the text/email blast options.

Minpunten: We have been integrating this into our new point of sale system from our old point of sale. We've run into some issues with points/settings not correctly transferring over. I also wish there was a more efficient way to show points on the receipt- right now points are only shown if you replace the notes section in the point of sale. This is more of an integration issue that I hope can be worked out.

van Kangaroo Rewards op 24-12-2019

Hello Andrea,
Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to read that our program is working well for you especially as a tool to enhance business on Wednesdays. Our support & development team will look into your issue regarding displaying the points on the receipt for your new POS system. Thank you for your continued support and fidelity. we value your business.

Scott W.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2019

"Three years growing our business with Kangaroo"

Opmerkingen: Excellent tool for our company. Much better than the plastic cards which cost more and customers lose. Or the paper punch cards we used before the plastic.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy to train employees to navigate and log customer points.

Minpunten: It's a two step process with input into our POS. It would be nice if it could be integrated.

Hello Scott,
Thank you for the fantastic review! We're happy to hear that Kangaroo is working well for your business. We're always thrilled to hear that our program is easy, effective and provides great value. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo Rewards, we appreciate your business.

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2019
Hailey R.
Director, Marketing and COmmunications
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

"Style Rewards at Interior Design House"

Pluspunten: Easy to setup
UX is straightforward
affordable

Minpunten: Design of the UX
How it needs to be administered using the tablet and not on the PC
Backend isn't as straightforward as I would like - newsletters aren't user friendly

van Kangaroo Rewards op 3-1-2020

Hello Hailey,
Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty software. We're thrilled to learn that the program is bringing great value and is straightforward to use. We are presently evaluating the user experience to optimize the pain points you mentioned. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo Rewards and we appreciate your business.

Regards, Team Kangaroo

Social Media Coordinator
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

"Decent Rewards Program"

Pluspunten: Kangaroo Rewards helps you better retain your customer base, it tracks rewards and helps you engage with customers that haven't shopped in a while.

Minpunten: It was a little hard for some of our staff to get the hang of -- we eventually decided to go with another rewards program due to ease of learning and use.

van Kangaroo Rewards op 11-1-2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty program. We¿re delighted that you recognized the value and strength of our loyalty software features. We pride ourselves on the ease and simplicity of operating our software system and are disappointed to learn that your team experienced some difficulties. In the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via chat, email or phone to schedule a refresher course. Our support team is dedicated to ensuring that all of our customers feel comfortable with our software and are always happy to help resolve any issues which may arise. If you could kindly send a direct message to [email protected] with detailed feedback of your experience, we would appreciate the opportunity to learn how we can improve ourselves. Thank you and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again soon!

Kangaroo Rewards

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Sharni V.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

"So many features"

Opmerkingen: Kangaroo Rewards replaced several pieces of software for us. We were able to do away with email newsletter software and text message software, and we were able to update our paper rewards system. We saved a little money and a lot of monthly effort putting all of these things into one place. The biggest way we saved was removing the labor cost of maintaining our manual rewards card system. Customers are loving redeeming things with their points. We can choose all manner of things for them to redeem, and they love the choices.

Pluspunten: Ease of use
Number of features
Integrates with Lightspeed
Customer support is great

Minpunten: Tablet version is buggy
Wish it would allow you to edit offers when using them in marketing emails.

van Kangaroo Rewards op 12-12-2018

Hi Sharni,
Thank you so much for your review and your feedback. The glitch you had experienced on the that specific version of tablet app is now fixed. Thank you for reporting it and thank you for being an awesome customer!

Kangaroo Rewards

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018
Mitsuko O.
Director of Operations Support
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018

"Great program; very receptive to customer suggestions; constantly updating; easy for staff to use!"

Opmerkingen: We are able to easily and effectively manage our customer loyalty program. Our customers are happy and our staff are happy!

Pluspunten: - Very easy and intuitive for the staff to use at the sales counter.
- They are integrated with Lightspeed Retail.
- The development team is very receptive to suggestions and feedback.
- We have the ability to have "automatic" discounts and offers for our loyalty members, and the staff don't have to think about it or remember them!
- We can send marketing through Kangaroo, which has the potential to eliminate our current email marketing provider
- The price is fair

Minpunten: - They don't have full access to Lightspeed's API, so there are limitations on the offers that we can offer to our customers automatically. The program has so many offers available, but they can't integrate into Lightspeed yet.
- We aren't able to show the customer's current points balance on the sales screen yet (because doing so overwrites the customer's notes)
- The user interface in the admin portal is slow(ish) to respond
- When updating points balances, there isn't a way to note the reason

van Kangaroo Rewards op 18-1-2018

Mitsuko, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
I'm glad to announce that based on your requests, these features were added to our core platform:

- Access to the full customer loyalty profile from the Sales Screen (including adjustment of points, history of rewards and redemptions, change of consent, etc...)

- We also added additional Promo types you asked for including buy over a certain amount and get a free product or a discount.

We are different because we action on our customers feedback and yours has been amazing!
Thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 11-1-2018
Ron V.
OWNER
  • Beoordeeld op 25-12-2019

"Comunicating with my customers"

Opmerkingen: We will be communicating better with our customers once we start using all of the features available in the app & the people at Kangaroo have been easy to work with

Pluspunten: It integrates with Lightspeed and I needed a rewards program & a way to communicate with my customers

Minpunten: I feel it is rather expensive, partly because I don't have time to set up and use all of the features I'm paying for. I think the Lightspeed app is expensive also but I need something to run my business effectively and these apps work well together

Hello Ron,
Thank you for the positive review. We're pleased to hear that Kangaroo has proven itself to be an effective rewards & communication tool for your business. We understand that there are a lot of features available on our platform, however we assure you that once you have taken the time to activate all the features, the program will really flourish and provide even greater benefits. If you require additional help, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We are always happy to help! Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards, we appreciate your business!

Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

• Beoordeeld op 25-12-2019
Heather T.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

"Wonderful Choice for a Loyalty Program"

Pluspunten: I love the unique features that Kangaroo offers to retarget existing customers and how they are all built into one platform! It's so much more than just a points based system. Having the ability to tag customers and segment them for marketing is worth every penny!

Minpunten: There are a few features I wish were more customizable to our brand and I wish customers could be set to a certain tier level on a case by case basis, without having to do that for all of your customers. We have several thousand customers enrolled in our loyalty program so it's unfeasible.

van Kangaroo Rewards op 7-2-2020

Hello Heather,
Thank you for the excellent review! We're thrilled to hear that Kangaroo is meeting your business needs. We are a bit concerned about your comments regarding the customer tiers and our support team will reach out shortly to help you with your customer tier objectives. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo!

Best,

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020
Katerina S.
General manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019

"Kangaroo Rewards"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a good app and customers like it because it gives them an opportunity to collect points with every shopping.

Pluspunten: Kangaroo rewards is fairly easy to use. Layout is clear and ads are not overpowering.

Minpunten: With frequent updates on one of our tablets we need to go directly into play store and click update manually, it doesn't do it itself. Sometimes system freezes.

Hello Katerina,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're proud to hear that your customers are enjoying earning points and that Kangaroo software is easy for you to use and manage. We will look into automating the system updates to enhance your user experience. Thank you for your continued support and fidelity.

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2019
Curt M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2016

"Kangaroo helped us in so many ways!"

Opmerkingen: We don't use Adwords and Facebook ads anymore' We decided to use Kangaroo for marketing, loyalty and customer retention since this is the only thing that really worked for us. Kangaroo proved itself time and time again. We are actually Kangaroo fanatics :)

Pluspunten: ease of use for both Merchants and Customers.

Minpunten: Nothing to mention other than whatever we want to have, we just ask for it and they add it for everyone else to benefit from. they're amazing!

• Beoordeeld op 22-9-2016