Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Todoist

Todoist helpt mensen zich te organiseren, zodat ze een aangenamer en rustiger leven kunnen leiden.

Meer informatie over Todoist

1.391 reviews worden weergegeven

Darien C.
Associate Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2021

"Todoist is a powerful, intuitive to-do list application with many features & only a few flaws"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Todoist has been a life-saver, allowing me to simplify my work life and organize the numerous projects & tasks I have to juggle. While it can be complicated at times and lacks certain features I would love to see, it is the best project management app I've ever used, and I would sorely miss it if Todoist were to be shut down.

Pluspunten: Todoist has simplified my work life - helping to organize all my tasks, projects, and meetings in a simple way that ensures no project is missed. While there is a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to best utilize & organize the platform, the simplicity of it's core features makes it easy for anyone to pick up and use. You are able to hop on their website or app and add a task in an instant; with the ability to schedule the due date, priority, and set it up in a specific project very quickly using their shortcuts. With their team collaboration features, you are also able to assign specific tasks to specific people, allowing for quick and ease collaboration and project management. Plus, Todoist offers numerous templates that help facilitate setup, and a very simple "Karma" rewards system that helps encourage use (and helps make you feel accomplished).

Minpunten: Todoist offers numerous systems, but unfortunately it can be a bit of a learning curve to learn all the shortcuts (especially when they change periodically) and an effective way to organize the projects & tags. As well, while they offer simple ways to import their templates and allow you to export templates of your own, they don't offer a simple cloud storage solution for those templates - so to load an exported template, you need to download it, keep it, and reupload it when needed. Lastly, they lack the ability to setup certain types of tasks; such as a task with subtasks that all repeat weekly - currently you can schedule them all to happen each week, but the subtasks end up getting listed as full tasks on the due date.

• Beoordeeld op 10-1-2021
Suzannah H.
Assistant Manager
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2021

"My Todoist review"

Opmerkingen: Todoist let me and my team to collaborate on almost everything from this single software. It is important for me, as using multiple software to completing a single project will distract me too much and dragging the time needed to finish the project.

Pluspunten: Every members of my team can be assign to its own role on the project and what task they are in-charge of. The timeline of the project can easily viewed as it can show task due date and the visual timeline of the project progress. More important, it is easy to get familiar with all the feature and tools that Todoist has offer.

Minpunten: Todoist is not really good in sharing and storing files and document. It has a limited size in uploading files and document, and i had to opted to using other cloud storage service just to send a large file size to my colleague.Other than that, everything else is okay and i happy using it.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2021
Mohammed S.
Field Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021

"Helped me get over my difficulties with delegation"

Opmerkingen: Because it integrated quite effortlessly with most of our other associated tools, it didn't take too much convincing to get all team members to take to it. Being able to make entries directly via email was probably one of the most convenient features for me; allowing me to input comments and entries right from my mail inbox. And most importantly, delegation became very simple because I could easily break down huge tasks into smaller bits on the board, and therefore better estimate how far my individual efforts could go.

Pluspunten: Assigning priority levels to my task entries really helped improve my productivity considerably. The few minutes or seconds I spend deciding on where each item should be ranked ends up saving me a few extra hours every day by making me much more clinical in the use of my time. Also, the user interface feels very welcoming.

Minpunten: The reporting features can be improved quite a bit. There should be options for quantifying performance and output of team members. And also some advanced graphic options for comparing the individual outputs of members assigned different subtasks on the same project.

• Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021
Laura P.
Production Coordinator
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

"Easy To Use, Not So Easy To Organice"

Opmerkingen: The founder of the company really likes it to keep track of what everyone is doing so I've been using it for the last 5 months (since I started in this company).
But anyway, I actually keep using the Notes App on Mac which is really similar to Todoist but I can keep my tasks private - which is something I wish I could do on Todoist, not sure if there is a way already but it's not very clear who can see what.

Pluspunten: Me and my team really like how easy to use it is.
It helps keeping track of what needs o be done and lets other people know what's been completed.
It doesn't over complicate things and it's really good that you can have it on your phone and get updates on notifications.

Minpunten: I get that keeping it simple must be the main idea behind this app. However, I'd appreciate if some hierarchy could be applied when organising the tasks.
The way to organise projects on the left part could be, for example, group into folders so once a project is finished you could, for example, move it to an archive folder.
All the Karma points system and the notifications is a bit confusing or just not clear enough. Is it just to cheer you up when you've completed many tasks or has it got any actual purpose? But the most important: I wish tasks wouldn’t disappear from my inbox right when I complete them.
I wish I could still see them (maybe in a lighter grey colour) so I see what I've completed and then I could manually move them into a project folder when I don't want to see them anymore.
Also, I'd appreciate if some type of colour coding could be applied in some way.

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019
Ross Y.
PM
Entertainment, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021

"A robust todo tool for those that want a fresh Trello alternative"

Opmerkingen: Used successfully for a while, until Trello came out with some features that made using yet another tool redundant, such as setting date and time for tasks and subtasks and viewing the tasks in various layouts.

Pluspunten: Great usability features - quick capture of todo tasks from any text, shortcuts for everything, subtasks, notes for tasks, sharing with team, various views of the tasks (board, list, calendar, gantt).
Support in all browsers, as an extension and standalone, phone app with reminders - everything works in perfect unison.

Minpunten: Some of the features that other tools offer for free are behind a paywall, such as saving notes with a task or attaching files, or team sharing.

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021

"The very best of Todoist"

Pluspunten: I really like that member of my team can be assigned to a different task within our project and a specific assignment. The project timeline is accessible easily since it indicates task due-dates as well as a visualized timeline of the project's progress. More importantly, it is simple to become comfortable with all of Todoist's features and functions.

Minpunten: Todoist isn't great for sharing and storing documents and data. It has a restriction on the number of files and documents that can be uploaded. Thus I had to use another cloud storage service to transfer a big file to a colleague. Apart from that, everything is fine, and I enjoy using it.

• Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021
Shahila A.
Business Development Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2021

"Manage to-do list like expert do"

Opmerkingen: Todoist really benefited me in sense of helping me managing all my daily work task, along with my personal task. I really enjoy all my time having this software and use it daily.

Pluspunten: Managing to-do list and simple task and project is feasible with this application as the structure to adding and deleting task on scheduler is very simple and easy to do. I can add tags to the task for a better organizer and easy for me to search for it back.

Minpunten: All the good and helpful features and tools only available on the premium plan and not much customization can be done with the free plan. The integration with google calendar is not too good as it keep failed to synchronized my reminder with google calendar.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2021
Ricardo O.
External Platforms Support
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

"Easy to use, yet complete for small-mid size projects"

Pluspunten: I have switched to Todoist recently mainly because it is very simple to use. You can add tasks from a number of other apps via integrations. The one I love the most is that it synchronizes perfectly with Google Calendar (what we use in our company via G Suite) and Spark, my preferred mail client. Tasks are perfectly organized into categories (projects) and you can add additional sub categories via tags and the Kanban view. Filters are a great way to fine tune searching for what is important. Finally, Todoist is unobtrusive. Notifications can be set so you can prepare for your day, but in a way that is not "in your face".

Minpunten: There are not really big cons, all in all a great product. If forced to look hard, maybe the fact that it takes a few seconds to refresh synchronizations to my Google Calendar.

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer
Entertainment, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021

"Manage daily task"

Opmerkingen: It is essential or me to manage my work and personal task. The to-do list is very simple in design that it didn't distract me from my work.

Pluspunten: Managing daily task is the best that can be done with this software. Using Trello is not as hard and confusing like other project management that i have tried. The task tracking help me to prioritized the task that need to be work quickly.

Minpunten: The task reminder is only available for a premium plan and i had to subscribe to the premium plan only to have reminder on my phone for the task.

• Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021
Zane B.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2021

"A simple yet VERY effective tool for task management"

Opmerkingen: Great tool for task management. Simple yet effective and worth every penny to get the pro version.

Pluspunten: I can create a task in less than 10 seconds. I love the new description feature additions as it allows me to add more context about any given task.

Minpunten: It can be a bit limited if you want to use the app to keep track of projects. There's a comment feature but it's hard to find comments about old or completed tasks making searching for old info a bit more time-consuming.

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2021
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer
Entertainment, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-3-2021

"Get organized with Todoist"

Opmerkingen: I need a simple software that i can relied on to managing my days, and Todoist is the best option for that objective. It can be connected or integrated with Google Assistant which will remind me of my event on my calendar with it voice.

Pluspunten: The best thing that i really like is it can be access from various device and no need to install the software into the device. I use it as my organizer to schedule, remind and organized all my daily task and to-do list, either for my work task or for my personal task. It is not packed with feature like other project management software, but still can get the work done.

Minpunten: It lacked of feature that i need and sometimes it is quite frustrating and i have to using other software to get it done. Other than that, It is very helpful in reminding and scheduling my day and not too expensive to subscribing its premium plan.

• Beoordeeld op 22-3-2021
Zeynel A.
Mechanical Engineer
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021

"One of the sofware I wish I had been used before"

Opmerkingen: I use Todoist for almost anything in my life. From managing complex project to editing watching, reading shopping list, to scheduling my workout plan to tracking my monthly progress and so on. I also use this software as a bookmark tool for something I need to watch, read or write later. It is like part of my life.

Pluspunten: * It provides almost anything you expect from a productivity app.
* Not only does it help you to create or manage your task but it also motivate you with its feature of karma level.
* The feature of 2 way sync with Google Calendar is great. I can easily schedule my task and plan my day in a calendar, without even have to open Todoist. Being able to create new sub-calendar in your calendar for each project in Todoist, is even better.
* You can create sub-tasks in sub-task in a subs-task and so on. Moreover, for each sub-task, you can add due date, notes. And this feature is really precious while you working on complex project.
* Sorting and grouping features make task management more effective.
* There are shortcuts for almost all stuff. Just typing with keyboard, you can add task, set the due date and priority level and move it to any project. That makes editing projects even faster.
* There are board and list view options. It is really helpful while dealing with different types of projects.
* There are well-organized templates to create a project faster.
* You can create so many project and easily edit, sort, or group them.
* Scheduling options are more than enough. It is so powerful editing recurring tasks.
* Maybe some of the features require payment but I can't complain about it because it is not so expensive and it is effective enough without it premium feature.

Minpunten: * Although its 2-way sync with Calendars is really powerful, it would better if there was a calendar view option.
* Sometimes, there may be a sync problems with Calendar apps.
* I used to monitor multi-project in one screen. But I cannot do it anymore, after the new updates.
* There could be habit tracker option for recurring tasks .

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021
Alexandra T.
Project manager
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2021

"Using todoist since student’s years"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Todoist for a few years now.it makes my time management easier and more open to possible changes.I also greatly appreciated my last year’s statistics of use, which arrived at the beginning of this year.

Pluspunten: Allowance to plan far into the future is surely a great advantage of this software. Just as possibility of prioritization is, with possibilities to diferentiate with colours.
A great advantage of this software is tha I can use it all over my devices, my phone, macook, iwatch and ipad. That is also why i decided to try it out, as there are only few time-management softwares available on apple watch.
Another great thing is that it allowed me to play freely even without paid subscription. I appreciated this a lot during my studenťs period of life.
I use Todoist every day.it is helpful for both my personal and work life.

Minpunten: Its unchangable colorful scheme. The red is somehow agressive, combined with contrastive white. Would surely appreciate to be able to change colours:) Even though it is great to plan some tasks in Todoist, I am unable to track my project development.I would surely appreciate a update Which would allow me to maybe create an individual calendar, in which I would plan on my doing of the project separately from other tasks. It is tiring to be using another software for this, when could there be only one. Another detail which I noticed at the beginning is a little bit unfriendly interface of Todoist. that is why I would not recommend Todoist to my older colleagues.there are many hidden functions, which I keep on discovering, which I would like to had known before, so that they could have been put to good use.

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2021
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2020

"The Best To Do List Tool for Everyone"

Opmerkingen: It helped me to save a lot of time and stay focused on what's important because now I know what I have to do daily and everything is saved in the app.
I tried a lot of To-Do List apps and after trying Todoist I can say I finally found what I'm looking for and I'm really happy with it and I will recommend it to anyone who needs a To-Do List app.

Pluspunten: I love it because It's Free and easy to use and I like the clean user interface because It's user friendly and everyone can get used to it in a few minutes also, I like the dark theme option.
I like the Productivity tracking feature because now I can see all the completed tasks and I can set daily and weekly goals.
The clean UI is amazing and without any complicated stuff, you can add projects, labels, and filters with just a few clicks.
The mobile app for me is the best because it has all the features and it's very easy and with a clean and simple user interface.
I can sort my Tasks by priority, project, name or by date, or even by the assignee.
I like the Inbox because I can write my ideas or any general tasks and things I need to do and things I don't need to create a project for them.
Today and Upcoming section are great because I see just what I need to do for example today and I really don't need to worry about tomorrow's tasks...etc.and this gives me the motivation I need to start working and finishing my daily tasks.
I like the cards and how easy I can move them between the sections and also, I like the sub-tasks option because it helped me to stay organized.
I like the Emails I get and this is a cool way to remind me if I missed a task or something.
I can schedule any task using their calendar option and I can have like one week or one month calendar.
There is a lot of helpful YouTube videos about this tool and I learned a lot from them.

Minpunten: They can add a note-taking option for us because sometimes we need to take quick notes.
They can add a built-in Emoji feature to add some fun and cool stuff to our Lists and Projects.
They can add more helpful features for us in the near future.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2020
Yoana B.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020

"Works really well until I had too many tasks and then...overwhelm!"

Opmerkingen: I really like the interace and ease of use, it's one of my favorite apps in terms of the UI. It's a really quick setup, the fonts are clean and easy to read, the tags and projects are colored nicely, it just wasn't the app that helped me actually get things done.

Pluspunten: While I was using this software, I really liked the sleek and modern interface to add new tasks. It was quick, easy, and the UI was awesome. I wish all task management apps had an UI like Todoist. The tagging feature was also super quick to add, which saves me time adding tasks. The feature to reschedule tasks I didn't do based on the load for my week was good, not as good as Skedpal (which is why I switched) but better than I've seen in other task managemetn apps I've tried and used. I also really liked the minimalism of the screen, I never felt that it was too clunky or too many options being displayed at once and overwhelming me.

Minpunten: The reason I switched is because I had so many tasks added in I became overwhelmed. This isn't necessarily the apps fault, I should add time in my calendar to do a weekly review, etc... but it just wasn't happening. I switched to SkedPal because it schedules the tasks for me on my calendar, ensuring I get them done. With ToDoist, if something didn't get done, I would have an overdue task, and then need to schedule it into my calendar myself and spend time figuring out what time slot, etc..., then go back to Todoist if the time didn't work out, etc... it wasn't flexible enough to auto schedule and place it on my calendar with the option to roll over to the next day if not completed. (At least at the time that I used it). If it's not on my calendar, it doesn't get done because other things will fill my calendar and then I'm out of time and my Todoist tasks are not completed.

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020
Nigel M.
IT Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"Get things done in style!"

Opmerkingen: I have become a ToDoist advocate and highly promote ToDoist to everyone I work with. My clients have now started to share projects with me and 1:1 collaboration is in place with as many team members that I need to work with.

Pluspunten: ToDoist has been amazing! It's so simple to create shared projects and collaborate in tasks. Start by getting your team together to offload all the clutter from their minds and organise this into manageable workflows.
ToDoist has been great in reducing email, converse more in person and use the comment feature to communicate on each individual task.

Minpunten: I can't find any faults with it in all the years I've been using it. It's amazing!

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Faith M.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020

"Keeps Us Organized and On Task"

Opmerkingen: Todoist has been a game-changer for us. Its ease of use and interactive feedback helps us stay focused and achieve goals. They continue to work to improve it and a recent update has made using the app even easier. We are never without it when on-site or in the workroom.

Pluspunten: We are theatre costumers who costume 12-14 shows a year. We use Todoist to keep track of all actors and their various costumes needed and the tasks required to complete those costumes. We love how easy it is to add new tasks to an existing one and how flexible each task can be. We can add a due date, assign a team member, and use labels to let us know what needs to be done or where it needs to be retrieved or bought from. It celebrates your productivity and emails you if a task is overdue as well as a report of how you did for the week. We can always tell if we did not use Todoist as faithfully as we should have during a project and in meetings the response to "How do we stay on task and organized?" is always "Remember to update and use Todoist!"

Minpunten: There is a 300 task limit to every project and we can easily hit that when we are first starting out and getting everything laid out for a show. It would also be nice to add an entire team to a project instead of individuals one at a time.

• Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020
Shanna T.
Social Media Specialist
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020

"Todoist: Where My Professional and Personal Lives Meet"

Opmerkingen: Todoist is reliable, simple and collaborative. It's less glitchy than other options, and has streamlined my life so now I can spend more time knocking out my tasks and less time prioritizing work and personal tasks through multiple different systems.

Pluspunten: The Projects Feature is the absolute best part of Todoist! I was working between a few different programs (Outlook, Google Tasks, Google Notes, Smartsheet and Evernote), and needed one central place to keep notes and to-do lists for my personal and professional life. The collaboration tools allow me and my coworkers to share notes and to-do lists on joint projects, and me and and my husband to share home renovation punch lists and store to-buy lists, all in one central place. My life feels so much more streamlined since making the switch!

Minpunten: Since I've worked with so many different programs, I do miss certain functionalities of other programs: the Gantt-style like Smartsheet offers, the ability to sync with my email as seamlessly as Google and Outlook, and task contingency so that not all "to-dos" are shown at once, but overall I landed on Todoist due to it's simple interface and introducing any of the those features would take away from that. The one thing I would change for new users is that it's simple, but not intuitive to schedule recurring tasks. I had to Google the answer, and while it's easy (simple typing "every Monday" after the task does the trick) it seems like putting an icon would have been a no-brainer.

• Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020
Steve M.
Director of Digital Marketing
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

"The to-do app I've actually stuck with for a long time"

Opmerkingen: It's superb for always being ready to go. I really love the Android widget that always sits on my home screen right next to my calendar and weather. It shows my task list for the day and I have no excuse for not knowing what needs doing.

Pluspunten: I have used Todoist for almost 3 years now and it's the one to-do product that I seem to be able to stick with. I went through a variety of to-do-list managers before this, but somehow because of the wide range of platforms that it supports, including a browser extension, a native Windows app, mobile apps, and a native Mac app, Todoist meets my needs really well. So I guess the feature I like the most is it's ubiquity and speed--it's always close at hand. It can even be the default to-do manager on an Alexa device, which is really nice because you don't have to say "open Todoist" or something like that.

Minpunten: The free version is really limited. I had the paid version for quite a while and then switched back, but miss a few of the paid features. Even simple things like seeing completed to-dos aren't available unless you pay, so consider the free tier to be VERY limited.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019
Software Engineer
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019

"Good value for your money"

Opmerkingen: I mostly use Todoist to manage my daily routines. But there are still rooms for improvement for teamwork.

Pluspunten: Keyboard Shortcut is one of the best feature of Todoist. Having the ability to set all information such as time, project, label, etc task without leaving your keyboard is very useful when I plan the tasks for the next day.S

Minpunten: Sometimes I want to add notes for a task, currently, I have to create the tasks first, then click on each tasks and add the notes, this is a bit cumbersome. Having ability/keyboard shortcut to add notes during task creation would be really helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Kristen G.
Web Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"The perfect tool for keeping your to-do list organized"

Opmerkingen: I use ToDoist to keep track of tasks sent to me by clients. I don't use it for project management, extensive notes, or workflow so much as a simple to-do list of projects that need to be completed. Sometimes you don't need to write a lot of details - you just need to be sure you do the task and todoist is the best software I have found for that. Love it!

Pluspunten: I love how it's a no frills to-do list I can access on my computer and phone. I love being able to set up different projects, due dates, and sub tasks. It also helps me with my EOM invoicing so I know what I did for each client.

Minpunten: I wish I could get more features for free. The comment feature and ability to set reminders look great. Although, Todoist does send me an email every day letting me know what's on my list, so that is very helpful even without reminders.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Billing Specialist
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-10-2019

"How would I live without it?"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I wouldn't change anything about the layout of Todoist. I could not stay organized or finish a good portion of my job without Todoist. It's relatively simplistic, but I love that about it, and I appreciate the intuitiveness of the tool in general.

Pluspunten: Todoist is very easy to use. I like that I can create a task and add as many notes to it as I need. When I don't have the time or brain power to finish a project at the end of the day, I create a task in Todoist so I can pick up where I left off the next day. It's easy to move the due date on any task if anything changes. The most significant way I use Todoist is to fill in the gaps on any work processes that are not fully automated. I set tasks out in the future all the time to make sure the final step is compete. Without Todoist I would be at a loss!

Minpunten: The only thing I don't like about Todoist is it doesn't always log my completed tasks immediately. When I mark a task as completed, it should disappear from my list right away, but sometimes it doesn't update until I have refreshed the page. I'm guessing this is an issue that will be solved by the Todoist team soon.

• Beoordeeld op 5-10-2019
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

"What Did I Do Before Todoist?"

Opmerkingen: I've definitely seen myself become more productive with the integration of Todoist in my life. I've gotten in a good habit of writing tasks down in Todoist as they come so I'm not forgetting anything. I love that you can just easily have the list in front of you at all times to constantly remember what you have to do. The biggest thing has been the reoccurring tasks - I've been able to keep up with some tasks that can be menial and sometimes slip to the back burner on busy days. I love tracking my progress and really seeing how much I have improved with Todoist.

Pluspunten: What I love about Todoist is how easy it is to organize all my to-dos and tasks for a day and where they fall on my list of priorities. I love being able to quickly jot things down as I'm running from meeting to meeting and integrate it into my Outlook so I get reminders if something slips. Having the option to make something occur weekly has also helped me remember things that sometimes I can let fall in the back of my mind. I've been able to track my progress on how well I've been doing and seeing the number of recurring tasks that I have kept after is so rewarding. As a visual person, I love the color coding to help with prioritizing. It also helps when you have multiple teams in Todoist, so you can assign them the tasks and they know which level of priority the tasks are. Overall, Todoist has changed the game in how I organize and get things done.

Minpunten: Sometimes I do experiences glitches with the Outlook plug in and the tasks don't always integrate with my calendar to update me. I also can get too many updates for my recurring tasks sometimes as well, which doesn't happen too often, but is still something that can throw me off through the weeks. Sometimes the templates available aren't always the most efficient for that area of work (i.e. the content calendar one is a little too simple and doesn't always organize the content super clearly). There aren't that many cons to Todoist in my opinion!

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Scott B.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Intuitive product, quick to implement"

Opmerkingen: I'm a proud premium member because the software does its job and doesn't get in my way. I use it for both my work and personal tasks, but separating the two out is really simple to do.

Pluspunten: I've tried dozens of systems for my day-to-day tasks, and finally landed on Todoist a couple years ago. The natural language processing for entering in tasks makes it easy to type something in using the iOS app and pick up where I left off later on my Mac. Typing in a date automatically adds the date information, which means I can just type "add photo to new blog post tomorrow" and have the task on tomorrow's list without having to fiddle in menus. As they say, it just works.

Minpunten: Things that "just work" tend to have their little nuances that mean sometimes it doesn't just work. Todoist is constantly pushing out updates behind the scenes through their server back-end, which means you're always on the latest version of the software even if you don't update the client software. Sometimes that means they move too fast and break things. There have been multiple occasions where the software suddenly doesn't work as expected and I have to wait a couple hours for them to push out a fix. Perhaps their testing procedures will meet enterprise expectations eventually, but this is normal for cloud services these days...

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Software Developer
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

"A Fully Featured Task Management Solution for Individual and Organizations"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Todoist is very satisfactory and will recommend Todoist to most of the people. The UI is fantastic, feature set is almost complete, integrations and API are nicely done and pricing is very effective. If they can add some additional features like custom day start and end time and also durations for tasks, it will be a 5 star rated task management solution.

Pluspunten: The things I liked the most about Todoist is its feature set. It has got nearly all the features you can ask from a task management service. Also, integrations is a strong point of Todoist. It has a two way Google Calendar sync, also integrates well with Zapier and IFTTT. The API provided by Todoist is very powerful and lets a user/developer automate stuff to a deeper extent.

Minpunten: The thing I liked the least about Todoist is lack of duration of tasks. There is no way to set a start and end time to the task which can lead to various miscalculations. Also, there is no option to set custom day start and end time, which can be problematic for some people.

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019