Over Robly

Alle functies die je wilt hebben, zonder extra kosten. Robly is geschikt voor zowel beginners als gevorderden.

Meer informatie over Robly

Probably my favorite thing, though: integration with Zapier. We have cobbled together our own MarTech stack, and Zapier is a key element that ties it all together.

There are no major issues. Sometimes the app crashed unexpectedly.

Beoordelingen van Robly

Waar voor je geld

Robly heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 411 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Robly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (411)

Santiago
Santiago
Co Editor Chief in Venezuela
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Very interesting and functional.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we started with the implementation of Robly, we increased visits to our portal, at the same time, because it was a podcast, we achieved a greater number of reproductions, which also allowed us to get to know our visitors, to know what country they are accessing to. to be able to offer a different and personalized experience to your emails and your social networks. We are very satisfied since its implementation, and it is so simple that we can do it several people at the same time.

When entering the world of email marketing, I was overwhelming everything on the market is offered, of many types, since I tried Robly, I was much more clear the power that has the email from your platform, they offer you all the strategies in a simple way and with the peace of mind that will not come with problems when executing it. I also like that they allow you to optimize all the campaigns you have to obtain the best results in your business model. Another aspect that I like a lot, is the detail in the statistics put at your disposal, you can evaluate after each campaign you design, since what type of device was seen and whether or not they accessed the content that you offered in the emails, it is really very good

I have no complaints about its functionality or the scope of its marketing tools, you will hardly find a commercial option in the market that offers you a money / effect relationship like Robly, I am sure that they are going in the right direction.

Larry
Larry
Founder in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Robly - Best Choice for Small Business

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a career salesperson with a startup in the Salesforce market, and Robly has been invaluable in enabling me to prospect a new product. Their chat-based support is pretty responsive, and generally is able to address issues and concerns.

I originally chose Robly in 2016 because its campaign editor was more WYSIWYG than MailChimp or ConstantContact, both of which had anomalies show up after you had created a piece that were difficult to resolve. They have recently redesigned their UI, which took some getting used to, but the service still has excellent HTML fidelity and usability. The "OpenGen" function was the first I saw on the market. It allows you to automatically resend a piece to just the contacts who did not open the original. I enable OpenGen for every campaign, and always pick up a couple new leads.

Setting up Branding with Robly was a little challenging with two different vendors for email and website. They have also recently become MUCH more stringent in email addresses that they will accept. They pretty much require you to run addresses through a verification service like NeverBounce, and will disqualify addresses that the service marks as "accept all" (vs Valid) EVEN if you know from correspondence that it is a valid email address.

Owner in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I was one of the first to review Robly but it has gone downhill

3,0 2 jaar geleden

I was one of the first people to review, and praise, Robly on this site. I have been using the company since close to their inception. Something has happened recently where the reports require constant refreshing, they have had 24+ outages and today it took nearly 45 minutes after deploying an email blast for it to actually hit users' inboxes. For some businesses that might not be a big deal but for mine, it's a huge deal. I no longer recommend them.

Reliability, they are experiencing a lot of growing pains it seems.

Paul
Content Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Robly is a great service...

4,0 3 jaar geleden

We've been using Robly since 2015 and have found them to be a great way to keep in touch with our clients. They have special services like timing the sending so it arrives in the person's email at the most efficient time, and also resending the email after 2 days if the person missed it the first time around.

Robly is not as user-friendly or as intuitive as similar email services. There is definitely a learning curve. Still, worth the time to learn. One feature I would love to see in the future is the ability to embed video and audio straight into the email, although that's a feature I haven't seen with any service so I'm not sure it's feasible.

Communications Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Powerful marketing software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like the ease of use of this software. Robly (and its helpful learn more buttons) demystify powerful marketing features and make sending emails a breeze.

I wish I could customize my template a bit more and use custom fonts.

Zach
Zach
Coordinator / Web Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Developing Quickly

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They've helped us get the job done and helped us clean what started as a very old list of data.

Cheaper and simple. Years ago when we started they didn't have a lot of bells and whistles. You can tell they've done a ton of developing since and are growing.

Lesser known means not as many integrations with other software. You will always find people working with mailchimp or constant contact but rarely would find these guys on the list.

Erin
Executive Artistic Director in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic Email Marketing Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great. Their customer service is responsive and kind.

I love the feature where you can resend your email to a batch of subscribers who didn't open the first email. I also love that they recommend exactly when your email will most likely be opened.

I would love for it to costs less, but they did end up offering a non-profit discount for the first year.

Anna
Anna
Marketing in Polen

Impressive software ! Send fast and safe e-mails.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Robly, we increased our revenue in the company by making e-mail marketing and I can recommend for those companies planing to do email marketing. We are really satisfied for first 7 months.

Highly flexible and easy to work with Robly, I like the most is that while you are working with Robly you can send e-mails instantly to your clients and customers. Robly has secure platform and structure and this is most important thing for my organization.

There is only one issue which is quite problem for many people is that Robly has high price, I would like to see price is being decreased.

agnieszka
agnieszka
Marketing in Polen

Variable functions and reliable platform with Robly !

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Robly email marketing is pretty effective and I improved myself too much and increased our company revenue in 5 months.

The best things for Robly is that it is secure platform, it has also may pleasant functions that give you very good view for emails. it is great the edit emails. it has attractive design with its interface that makes you more determined. With this product, it is really easy Marketing emails.

The price of Robly is pretty high I can say, it should be increased because Robly is really important software in its field.

Serpil
Serpil
Marketing in Polen

Satisfied and secure Email software.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Highly recommended specially for marketing departments.

Robly has plenty of futures to use, it is easy to use with its great interface. With Robly you can edit emails fast and send quick without any delay. I like the most its price is affordable. sending information to your customers and clients is easy.

I started to use this product 6 months ago and I do not have any complain up to now. Hope in future I will not have any bad issue with it.

Debi
VP Marketing/Communications in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

It's easy to learn, has great features and has become our go-to email tool.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Because it's easy to use, we were able to get a higher rate of adoption within our organization. Our campaigns also saw far fewer unsubscribes thanks to Robly's more sophisticated delivery system, which can "learn" when subscribers tend to open their emails and deliver accordingly. Also, it's been a big time saver because we can set emails to re-send to subscribers who have not opened their emails on the first or second tries. We have more opens, more click-throughs and better engagement using Robly. It's also very customizable and easy to work with, but there are standard templates for users who are less experienced with such platforms. In addition, we've saved a lot of money using Robly for a subscriber list of 10,000 or under, compared to other email services.

We have multiple users with varying degrees of experience and ability to work with software, and all were able to pick up on Robly very quickly. As a non-profit organization, the price couldn't be beat and the platform is much more stable than others we've used. It doesn't crash and WYSISWYG. The analytics are superb and Robly's Open Gen & AI features have seriously reduced the number of unsubscribes for us. Best of all, their customer service is truly superb with immediate responses via online chat. For users comfortable with online platforms, there is a lot of customization available.

Robly does not provide the ability to create set color palettes, which means users have to manually enter every color code in each element of every email. That really slows things down and results in less consistency in the look of email blasts as users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of ready made mobile responsive templates, but there is plenty of functionality to create your own. The other "missing feature" is the ability to create multiple user IDs. Everyone uses the same login and there's no way to tell who worked on what campaign.

Holly
Clinical Outreach Specialist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Robly is GENIUS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Robly saves me so much time and energy when sending out content to our email list. The ability to send emails at specific times and resend emails using a different subject title when our first email was unopened is simply brilliant. I can track who opened which email and see the true value of our content for our subscribers. In short, I love Robly and am so thankful we switched from Constant Contact to start working with the Robly team! I've trained other staff in how to use it and now other staff members are sending out emails left and right! LOVE IT! The only suggestion I would have to the Robly team is to make it possible to edit the size of pictures in an easier way (like dragging the dimensions of the picture rather than manually editing them) so we can make pictures as big as we want! Other than that, I love the service and am extremely satisfied!

I love that we can send emails to specific lists of people. I love the branded emails that have our colors imprinted, our logo displayed, and pictures from our website! I really enjoy the data capturing and the brilliance of the re-sending software. The fact that they can send emails at time that people are most likely to open emails, specific to that individual, is sheer genius.

Because I use Bitly, seeing which links are clicked in the emails can be difficult. I wish it would display the word that was hyperlinked as well as the link itself and allow me to click on it so I can go to the site and verify. I also would like to be able to expand the size of pictures using a dragging feature in the corners of the picture rather than manually editing it. Manually editing makes it difficult to get pictures on the same line if they're of different dimensions.

Debi
VP, Marketing and Communications in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Almost perfect, but a great deal for the price.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service is hands down, the best. The product is excellent but it could still use a few features to make life a bit easier for the less tech-savvy in our organization, such as allowing for standardized color palettes or more flexibility with the mobile-responsive templates. However, all of our users learned quickly and are making great use of Robly, and the analytics are a huge plus.

It's stable, not glitchy. It sometimes shows up differently on different platforms, such as Windows and Mac, but overall, it's more consistent than others. It's easy to learn. It has great analytics capability.

If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it's a bit more labor intensive because you can't create a palette to work from. You have to input hex codes and work with the built-in formatting. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that takes a skill level most of our users don't have.

Director of Marketing in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great product for the price

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Robly is easy to use and the emails always look clean. User management is easy and the OpenGen gets a better open rate on the most important messaging.

It would be better if Robly's user management could integrate with other software platforms. We use a WordPress website and CiviCRM, neither of which seem to have customized options for Robly. Billing notifications have been spotty. I added our Director of Finance to automatically receive billing notifications, and it worked for 6 months, but suddenly stopped.

Carole
Head of Operations in Venezuela
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The speed of delivery of each mail is satisfactory.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have benefited from the use of Robly in my company, first, it is a fairly basic platform where you can easily navigate and reactivate any email, and second, because you have established a certain priority with a client, sending emails instantly and none have to wait so long.

There are several things that I like very much about Robly, but there is a specific one that has called me a lot of attention, and it is the brevity in which it delivers the mail, it is very fast sending and receiving.

I do not like that Robly has high prices, this is the factor that I hate most of any software / platform, which exaggerate with the prices and do not offer more adapted and easy to pay prices.

Angelica
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Robly has a good automation for shipping at the right time.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The use of Robly has helped me a lot because I have managed to work in my company without worrying about when to send emails, since Robly does this work in an automated, very efficient and beneficial way.

What I like most about Robly is that it comes with an artificial intelligence that automatically determines and sends its email marketing campaigns to its target users and prospects at the right time.

The function called Robly AI, responsible for showing the history and progress of an advertising campaign, and sending emails at the best time, does not work properly, since it does not always show the correct history.

Bobby
Bobby
Data Analyst in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

The best email marketing tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Robly is a powerful application that makes it easy to create beautiful newsletters. The tracking and reporting functions are top notch and very helpful. My favorite thing about Robly is the ability to automatically re-send an email a few days later to the recipients that never opened the first one. We experienced a much greater level of customer engagement by doing this.

I have had no negative issues while using Robly.

Luisana
Marketing Manager in Venezuela
, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Robly perfects the automated work very well, without moving a finger.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have benefited from the use of Robly since I have been able to completely automate my work, sending constant emails without moving a finger, it is very easy to send emails with Robly about my company's information.

What I like most about Robly is the automatic way that emails are sent, it is very easy to implement Robly since you only have to carry out the campaign, and the software will do all the work automatically.

I do not like Robly's rates, I think they should decrease them since many people do not have the necessary financing to pay such an expensive membership.

Melissa
VS
Bron: GetApp

Best email marketing platform hands down!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Robly is extremely easy to use. They build you a custom template based on your website design (or other reference material) for FREE! That means that anyone on your team can jump on and send out high quality, branded emails, even if they are not in marketing/design. Also, the other features that we really like are OpenGen and Robly A.I. Both features enable us to grow our list and build engagement among our subscribers. The customer service is amazing and prompt, and live chat makes communication super easy! I highly recommend Robly to any organization!

Nothing! They have continued to make fantastic improvements and are far ahead of other platforms! Keep up the good work!

Kath
Admin/Member Relationship Specialist in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Robly is Great!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a semi-techy, burgeoning graphics person and love the tools and ease of use. I've used another e-mail marking service that was very frustrating and hard to manage. The folks at Robly are super helpful and get answers to you quickly.

Ease of use. Real tools that make sense. Ability to copy from word and other formats. Gives a great looking, professional e-mail that works wonderfully on any devise. The OpenGen is fantastic! Gets so many more opens with that.

Hard to put pictures and text together the way I want them. I haven't been able to add an image to a text box, even though I watched a video on it. No highlighting ability for text.

Thomas
Thomas
Owner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Robly Delivers for this Small Business Owner

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Efficiency with campaigns and a greater reach.

Any small business owner knows half of the game is reaching out to a broad and diverse audience. My email campaigns are targeted but not always that successful. I had been a Mail Chimp user until a friend of mine introduced me to Robly. Now I'm with Robly forever. Getting email addresses is one thing. Delivering an email and getting the user to open it is quite another. Robly boasts that they guarantee 50% more opens. I doubted it but it was worth checking out. Robly delivered big time. How do they do it? Robly automatically RESENDS emails with a different subject line to people that didn't open it the first time. Brilliant AND it worked. The first campaign I sent out I had almost 70% more opens than my first campaign. I attribute 100% to this amazing feature. The other thing I absolutely LOVE is that Robly plays well with other programs and apps. I can send emails to my Facebook friends right in the Robly app. It's an amazingly efficient way to reach the people I'm already connected to. Add a dozen other features and couple that with Robly's 24/7 customer service and you'll be a Robly user for life. I am!

Nothing at all. Robly backs up it's opening claims every time.

Kristin
Director of Engagement in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

We switched to Robly from Constant Contact because the price was better with more features

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We like the a/b testing and their proprietary open gen software process that allows for easier re targeting on a nonprofit budget.

It is sometimes buggy when editing and it is hard to use for non-marketing emails effectively (if we are just sending news, etc.) bc stats get skewed.

Marcie
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

I'm glad I made the switch

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The automatic followup email feature intrigued me, and is something I look forward to using. The feature that identified the right time to send to each contact seems great. I loved the offer of a personalized template, and put it to use immediately. Finally, it was about half the price I was paying at Constant Contact...so it was hard to turn down!

Using the templates is a little clunky...feels like there is an unnecessary step in there. I'd like to be able to see what the email will look like (on computer and on phone), and I'd love a feature that would allow a clean PDF that formatted to standard 8.5x11 paper for printing out copies for clients that don't utilize email (yes, those people still exist!)

Sharon

Email Marketing with high qualitys

4,0 5 jaar geleden

What I like most is that when you subscribe to a campaign the information is sent in a fast way is very efficient I always recommend it for those characteristics that improve its operation and performance and facilitates the work of the person who You need to do and know your campaign.

What I do not like about Robly is their safety, since something that is paramount for anyone, and I notice that their security options are very basic and I think they should improve it because it is one of the most important characteristics.

Chense
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Robly automates without errors or interruptions.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The use of Robly and the implementation in my company, has made my company much faster and automated by sending emails, since it is done instantly and in a few simple steps.

There is a point that I like most about Robly, and it is the speed of work, here you can do an advertising campaign in a matter of seconds and with a few simple steps that do not require reading instructions.