Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over Robly

Alle functies die je wilt hebben, zonder extra kosten. Robly is geschikt voor zowel beginners als gevorderden.

Meer informatie over Robly

432 reviews worden weergegeven

Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019

"Very interesting and functional."

Opmerkingen: Since we started with the implementation of Robly, we increased visits to our portal, at the same time, because it was a podcast, we achieved a greater number of reproductions, which also allowed us to get to know our visitors, to know what country they are accessing to. to be able to offer a different and personalized experience to your emails and your social networks. We are very satisfied since its implementation, and it is so simple that we can do it several people at the same time.

Pluspunten: When entering the world of email marketing, I was overwhelming everything on the market is offered, of many types, since I tried Robly, I was much more clear the power that has the email from your platform, they offer you all the strategies in a simple way and with the peace of mind that will not come with problems when executing it. I also like that they allow you to optimize all the campaigns you have to obtain the best results in your business model. Another aspect that I like a lot, is the detail in the statistics put at your disposal, you can evaluate after each campaign you design, since what type of device was seen and whether or not they accessed the content that you offered in the emails, it is really very good

Minpunten: I have no complaints about its functionality or the scope of its marketing tools, you will hardly find a commercial option in the market that offers you a money / effect relationship like Robly, I am sure that they are going in the right direction.

• Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
Paul S.
Content Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020

"Robly is a great service..."

Pluspunten: We've been using Robly since 2015 and have found them to be a great way to keep in touch with our clients. They have special services like timing the sending so it arrives in the person's email at the most efficient time, and also resending the email after 2 days if the person missed it the first time around.

Minpunten: Robly is not as user-friendly or as intuitive as similar email services. There is definitely a learning curve. Still, worth the time to learn. One feature I would love to see in the future is the ability to embed video and audio straight into the email, although that's a feature I haven't seen with any service so I'm not sure it's feasible.

• Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020
Anastasia P.
Director of Product Management
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

"Powerful marketing tool"

Opmerkingen: If you need to have marketing automation, I definitely recommend to use Robly.

Pluspunten: First of all it is very easy to use. At the same time it is very powerful. You can send emails on a schedule and be sure that they will be delivered at the right and most efficient time.

Minpunten: I wish the interface was more intuitive and it took less time to figure out how it all works. I don’t mind spending time learning, but sometimes I simply don't have it.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"I was one of the first to review Robly but it has gone downhill"

Pluspunten: I was one of the first people to review, and praise, Robly on this site. I have been using the company since close to their inception. Something has happened recently where the reports require constant refreshing, they have had 24+ outages and today it took nearly 45 minutes after deploying an email blast for it to actually hit users' inboxes. For some businesses that might not be a big deal but for mine, it's a huge deal. I no longer recommend them.

Minpunten: Reliability, they are experiencing a lot of growing pains it seems.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Larry H.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

"Robly - Best Choice for Small Business"

Opmerkingen: I'm a career salesperson with a startup in the Salesforce market, and Robly has been invaluable in enabling me to prospect a new product. Their chat-based support is pretty responsive, and generally is able to address issues and concerns.

Pluspunten: I originally chose Robly in 2016 because its campaign editor was more WYSIWYG than MailChimp or ConstantContact, both of which had anomalies show up after you had created a piece that were difficult to resolve. They have recently redesigned their UI, which took some getting used to, but the service still has excellent HTML fidelity and usability. The "OpenGen" function was the first I saw on the market. It allows you to automatically resend a piece to just the contacts who did not open the original. I enable OpenGen for every campaign, and always pick up a couple new leads.

Minpunten: Setting up Branding with Robly was a little challenging with two different vendors for email and website. They have also recently become MUCH more stringent in email addresses that they will accept. They pretty much require you to run addresses through a verification service like NeverBounce, and will disqualify addresses that the service marks as "accept all" (vs Valid) EVEN if you know from correspondence that it is a valid email address.

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020
Communications Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-11-2020

"Powerful marketing software"

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use of this software. Robly (and its helpful learn more buttons) demystify powerful marketing features and make sending emails a breeze.

Minpunten: I wish I could customize my template a bit more and use custom fonts.

• Beoordeeld op 9-11-2020
Admin
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020

"Sending Newsletters"

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been great. I use their customer support chat fairly often. I have a forms across facebook and web that have captured emails to our list very nicely.

Pluspunten: It seemed to be the best price for our list size and needs. Like the ability to send to a list at scheduled time but it learns the behavior of the receipts and drops it in their inbox at the right time (within window of time we give it).

Minpunten: May not be on list of integrations from other web programs, CRMs, etc.

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020
Barbara S.
Placement Director
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020

"Cost Effective Email Marketing"

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience utilizing Robly has been great! We have had a lot of success reaching different audiences.

Pluspunten: Originally, we were attracted to the price, which was half the price of what we had been paying. My organization has really come to enjoy Robly and how easy it is to us. Favorite features include: contacts are very easy to upload, OpenGen feature and the campaign overviews and analytics.

Minpunten: There is a nice selection of templates to use for design. Sometimes, I find the design options a little confusing. It take a bit of trial and error as you get used to using the software. Additionally, fonts and spacing do not always look the same in the email as they did in the design screen.

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020
Brent H.
Media Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

"I implement Robly on all client projects."

Opmerkingen: I find Robly to be a very useful tool and set most of my clients up with it, 4 to date.

Pluspunten: I feel Robly is much easier tool to use with drag and drop, list features, contact building, branding, and the chat support is amazing.

Minpunten: I feel the reporting could have more data on individual lists vs grouping contacts and lists together. I have separate brands and lists that I need to report on.

• Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020
Marnee P.
President & CEO
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020

"Easy to make beautiful posts"

Opmerkingen: We had too many people to reach out individually to them all; Robly helped us group them and saved us time.

Pluspunten: How easy it is to add pictures, colors, buttons, etc. to create a visually appealing newsletter or email campaign.

Minpunten: It doesn't offer automation options, this was the biggest down-side for us.

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020
Debi P.
VP Marketing/Communications
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2017

"It's easy to learn, has great features and has become our go-to email tool."

Opmerkingen: Because it's easy to use, we were able to get a higher rate of adoption within our organization. Our campaigns also saw far fewer unsubscribes thanks to Robly's more sophisticated delivery system, which can "learn" when subscribers tend to open their emails and deliver accordingly. Also, it's been a big time saver because we can set emails to re-send to subscribers who have not opened their emails on the first or second tries. We have more opens, more click-throughs and better engagement using Robly. It's also very customizable and easy to work with, but there are standard templates for users who are less experienced with such platforms. In addition, we've saved a lot of money using Robly for a subscriber list of 10,000 or under, compared to other email services.

Pluspunten: We have multiple users with varying degrees of experience and ability to work with software, and all were able to pick up on Robly very quickly. As a non-profit organization, the price couldn't be beat and the platform is much more stable than others we've used. It doesn't crash and WYSISWYG. The analytics are superb and Robly's Open Gen & AI features have seriously reduced the number of unsubscribes for us. Best of all, their customer service is truly superb with immediate responses via online chat. For users comfortable with online platforms, there is a lot of customization available.

Minpunten: Robly does not provide the ability to create set color palettes, which means users have to manually enter every color code in each element of every email. That really slows things down and results in less consistency in the look of email blasts as users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of ready made mobile responsive templates, but there is plenty of functionality to create your own. The other "missing feature" is the ability to create multiple user IDs. Everyone uses the same login and there's no way to tell who worked on what campaign.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2017
Georg c. L.
Vice President
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019

"Modern and Beginner Friendly"

Opmerkingen: Robly has a very good emailer and email builder, and allows for management of all your mass email needs. And it's priced very competitively. Does require a little know how, to break out of their drag/drop, but overall, Robly is a great place to start.

Pluspunten: We migrated to Robly because it was far less expensive than other leading mass email providers at the time, and because the the user interface was modern, responsive and easy to make brilliant looking emails. Many drag and drop options and templates to get your wheels spinning, and unique tools (at the time), such as having an email archive browsable on the web, auto-posting to facebook/twitter, auto-resending to non-openers. A/B email testing. Customer support was very responsive, as we joined them early in their creation, we found several bugs that were fixed relatively quickly.

Minpunten: Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless. Also, their complex code, which works great with drag and drop, is difficult to complete/fix for various email clients, and makes custom HTML sections relatively a wild west. For instance, Robly does a great job at providing many if/else statements for various email clients, so the drag and drop elements look great in most clients, however, if you need something more advanced, or need to drop a large table of data into something, you lose all that, and your email will not display correctly in email clients unless you are able to re-create all those if/else client code variations, which is a nightmare! It'd be nice if it could still maintain all that even when using custom HTML.

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Trevor M.
Web Designer
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

"I like Robly templates and features, it's a good investment"

Opmerkingen: I believe that any entrepreneur who wants to venture into email marketing should start with Robly. Thanks to the automated work it offers us, such as sending scheduled emails and offering interactive and thank-you responses, we can focus on the reports, numbers and purchases made by our subscribers. Robly is a platform that could be underestimated but has many surprises.

Pluspunten: Mass sending emails is highly effective with Robly for the development of my marketing campaign. The templates on this platform are wonderful for the design of my emails because they offer a professional identity that my customers appreciate to interact with my company and products. At first it requires patience to learn how to use it but it's really easy to handle. Robly's paid plans are cheap and we never had a problem acquiring them.

Minpunten: Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message. However it is an attractive software in its functions.

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019
Katherine F.
Head of Sales
10.000+ werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018

"Very easy to use in Robly!."

Opmerkingen: Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Pluspunten: Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Minpunten: I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice