Best rank tracker I've come across so far

Jan K.
Marketing Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: AccuRanker helps me get a good view into keyword ranks. It does so in a very easy to understand way. I can understand a lot just by looking at one screen. I use it almost daily.

Pluspunten: I was quite hesitant when I discovered AccuRanker, as it was completely unknown to me. But I tried it and quickly grew accustomed to it. I found myself using it more than my other SEO tools and eventually used exclusively (for rank tracking). The reason why AccuRanker works is the nicer UI and faster pulling of data. Other SEO tools offer more features, but their rank tracking is often hard to get around in. AccuRanker has lots of space that is uses just to display the rankings and the way it will display all countries and search engines in one screen (but still offer filtering) is far better from how other tools solve this. I hope they don't mess with the UI in the future (as I know many tools eventually switch from sidebar to top navigation because of phones and whatever). As of now, AccuRanker is my primary rank tracker I use.

Minpunten: Well as mentioned before, AccuRanker is only a rank tracker. As the only SEO tool in someone's toolkit, it's not enough. But, I don't see this as a bad thing. I think it's good it is a specialized tool, because what it's supposed to do, it does better than anyone else. Using AccuRanker for rank tracking and other SEO tool for other features is really the best case.

Clean - Visual - Easy to Use - The Information I Need

Tom W.
Principal Broker
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think AccuRanker does a great job taking data and putting it in a visual format that can be understood at a glance. If I have to spend all of my time trying to understand the numbers in front of me I am wasting a lot of time I could be using to apply what I know and improve what I have done.

Pluspunten: AccuRanker is easy to use. I have tried other keyword ranking programs and never did fully understand how to use them. I choose my domain and put my keywords in. I can choose desktop and/or mobile so I know how people are consuming my information. Graphs and charts tell me which keywords and pages are working so I know what I am doing correct and where I might want to continue to improve. I can choose to be kept up with my progress by email so it is effortless until I am ready to focus on more details and implement changes. I started at a low keyword count and was so impressed I went back and signed up for more. Amazing that a program can appear to be so simple, yet so effective. I am looking forward to continued improvement with my SEO because of AccuRanker.

Minpunten: That I have been using it so much I haven't had time to take the Webinar on all that it can do. No program is perfect but after 4 weeks I am still waiting to find out what I don't like.

AccuRanker is the best option if you have lots of keywords to track!

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019
Matthew S.
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: AccuRanker is indeed an accurate rank tracker.

Pluspunten: As a part of an SEO agency, we have a lot of keywords to track. Accuranker is one of the tools that we are using to track hundreds of keywords. Their lowest plan allows us to track 500 keywords with automatic and manual daily updates. I can also integrate our Google Analytics and import our keywords from Google Search console. Their tracker is very reliable and accurate as well.

Minpunten: You need a bigger plan in order to unlock some advanced options like unlimited users, SERP History, API and monitoring the ranks of your competitors. Those are not available on their lowest plan.

Accurate and lightning fast!

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Elaine S.
Blogger / Online Business Owner
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is accurate and it helped me to monitor my website's rankings.

Pluspunten: AccuRanker offers a lot of benefits to us. It is a great rank tracker software. Working with it is fast and easy. The dashboard is simple and I really like the design and the combination of colors of it. It is pretty accurate and it automatically refreshes our keywords every 24 hours. They have a really helpful blog that contains news about SEO and tips on how to become a better internet marketer. Their pricing is competitive as well.

Minpunten: Some of the advanced features like SERP history and unlimited users are not available in their lower plans.

Accurate and indeed a fast rank tracker!

Richard L.
Owner & SEO Expert
Sport, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Accuranker is one of the most accurate rank tracker out there.

Pluspunten: First of all, Accuranker allows us to try their software for free for 14 days. The tracker is fast and very accurate. It also shows the SERP history of the keywords and they offer an in-depth analysis for smarter decision making. The keywords are automatically updated once a day, but I can also manually update them if I want to.

Minpunten: The minimum keywords you can track is 500. If you have below that, you might look for an alternative.

Best Keyword Rank Tracker

Vinson matthew L.
SEO Specialist
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have tried a lot of keyword ranking software and only accuranker can provide the most accurate results with amazing reporting templates and options.

Pluspunten: The ability to track keywords with a 24 hour frequency accurately and displaying not just the actual rankings but also additional rankings such as local 3 pack, knowledge cards, featured snippet, etc. I also love how you can track your competitors without additional costs on the keyword tracking credits. Accuranker can also generate beautiful and detailed reports in pdf, excel, public link for ease of access to clients.

Minpunten: At this point of writing, the reporting orientation for pdf reports is only available in landscape mode. Hoping that they will have the option to have a portrait layout with just the important metrics such as keyword, actual url that is currently ranking, and search volume or ranking changes.

van AccuRanker op 29-5-2019

Hi Vinson. Thanks for your feedback. You can customise what kind of data your reports show. However, at the moment it's not possible to choose between landscape and portrait mode for the PDF format.

Able to connect with Google Data Studio

Julian C.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Finally a price friendly rank tracker that can be used as a Google Data Studio source. UX can feel a bit slow sometimes but other from that a great product.

Minpunten: Slow User experience when clicking around the software

Fully Loaded Rank Traking System

Mario C.
Marketing project manager
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is really easy to use, I didn't have to contact them to set up everything. Really user-friendly. I still have things to learn on the platform, but I'm confident to say that this is so far the best one I have used so far.

Pluspunten: They have a lot of really good data that other rank tracker do not offer. A live chat and a quick reply when not available. Highly recommended!

Minpunten: If you haven't set a location for your keyword when you added them, you have to delete them and add them again. However I understand that because the history won't be accurate since the new data will be geo targeted. All Mixed up. Also, the process to share the ranking to client is no super easy to find.

van AccuRanker op 29-5-2019

Hi Mario. Thanks for your feedback. There are several ways to share rankings with clients. You can download customised PDF, CSV and Excel reports any time and send them manually. You can also have reports sent by email, both automatically or on demand, and you can schedule them for daily, weekly or monthly sendings.

Best rank-tracking software

Andreas L.
Head of Search
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy daily exact rankings and reports for clients worldwide.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, pricing is fair and customer support is ok.
Simply the best rank-tracking software online, would't recommend any other platform.

Minpunten: Dosen't support small PC-screens, tablets or phones – wven a 15" retina screen is to small to show all tables.
Would be awesome with a mobil- and tablet app.

Best Keyword Tracking Software for SEO Pros

SEO

Opmerkingen: Awesome service that shows I am on my way to #1 google spot money

Pluspunten: The fact it covers all keyword ranking types from google, local, bing and more

Minpunten: My lack of keywords to track due to my budget.

Best Rank Tracker I have tried so far

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019
Sagar B.
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have tried many rank trackers so far, However, I think AccuRanker is the one I will stick to. It's the best one so far.

Pluspunten: The UI, Speed, Attention to detail and mobile and desktop rank tracking feature. Also, they support multiple search engines + multiple locations.

Minpunten: There are no mobile apps, there should be an iOS app at least. And on the overview page, it should show how many keywords are actually ranking in top positions.

Accurate & Fast

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019
Burak T.
Marketing Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: AccuRanker earns its name and provides accurate results (even for languages other than English)... and it's quite fast. Rankings get updated in less than a minute, even in seconds. The UI is beautiful, graphs are easy-to-understand. And most importantly... "Share of Voice" report gives you a meaningful number to help you evaluate your SEO efforts at a glance.

Minpunten: My only concern with AccuRanker is how it calculates total keywords. If you want to track the same keyword at Google (desktop), Google (mobile), Bing (desktop), and Bing (mobile) -- that takes 4 keywords per location. (e.g. If you want to track the same keyword on 3 different locations for all 4 search engines, then you need to spend 12 keywords for the same keyword).

Must have

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019
SEO specialist
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When You'll be using it, probably You almost see what You're doing wrong, and that's the corect answer. It's very accurate, very professional yet very easy.

Pluspunten: Sub accounts - especially udefull function for my customer
Integrations with GA, GSC, Google Data Studio, Google Sheets and many others
Interface on the desktop

Minpunten: -Interface on the mobile is the same like on the desktop -sometimes problematic with not especial large screen of phone
- first look at interface It can be confusing when You're looking for triangles and You see the reds[which mean You're going top], and green when you're going down, but when You click at the domain name that You're watching there's normal colors[red for drops,green for tops]

Liveranker

Atul K.
Properitor
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent in providing best seo ranking services to me and my clients

Pluspunten: No doubt there are so many rank tracking tool. Why Accuranker, I was in doubt. But when I used the Accuranker, then I found the difference. Its ranking reports are very much correct about ranks. Also it provides in depth reporting. What is more important is that it checks ranking on demand which no other tools in the world provide. It is just like live ranking. So I can say the Accuranker is a really and truely liveranker. Thanks Accuranker for developing a really perfect tool for SEO rankings.

Minpunten: I have found not a single negative point. It is really a best and pure ranking software

best SEO Tools ever

Daniel H.
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: one of the best SEO Tools i ever user

Pluspunten: The many functions and possibilities are very good.

Minpunten: Unfortunately, there is no free plan to test the app

van AccuRanker op 29-5-2019

Hi Daniel. Thank you for your feedback :-) We offer a 14-day free trial in order for new users to test the app. Anyone can sign up on our homepage here: https://app.accuranker.com/register

One of the best tracking solutions

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019
Eugenio A.
Web Analyst / SEO
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was recommended to me and is becoming my default tool for tracking positions. As long as I maintain these quality levels, I will continue to use it.

Pluspunten: Ease of consulting and exporting data. Its amazing.

Minpunten: On a mobile phone, you have to debug the data display. However, it's better than anyone you've tried.

AccuRanker is accurate!

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2019
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This solves the business problem of showing my clients ACCURATE ranking improvements on our SEO efforts.

Pluspunten: What's killer feature of AccuRanker?
It's killer feature is that it is Accu-Rate!
I've used ALL of the SEO tools, and they ALL have a ranking feature that purports to show you how your site ranks at any given time. For most of the tools its more of a "guideline". It kinda shows where they are, or where they were last week, etc... But AccuRanker shows where you ACTUALLY are in the rankings. Having that sort of accuracy is invaluable for my clients. I can only show the ranking improvements to my clients if the ranks are accurate. That's why AccuRanker is so valuable. It takes the map pack into account and will show you the history of how they ranked too. So you can see how your site ranked for a particular keyword over time and match that to what you have been doing to improve it.

Minpunten: It's a bit expensive, but you gotta pay for quality!

AWR eat your heart out

Samuel H.
Search Account Manager
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've moved over from AWR cloud, and won't be looking back. This is much slicker, and a much faster interface.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, and simple interface! The fact that most of the things you need are right to hand within 2 clicks makes reporting simple.

Minpunten: There isn't a lot of downsides, although based on an account with more keywords, it can sometimes be a pain not being able to filter all results with multiple filters.

van AccuRanker op 29-5-2019

Hi Samuel. Thanks for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you're happy with AccuRanker. You can apply multiple filters to your keywords in the 'Keywords' tab within Domains, and even save the selected filters as a segment for later use.

Best Real Time Rank Tracker

Shekhor B.
Founder & CEO
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being an affiliate marketer I was always looking for a rank tracker for the money, thanks god AccuRanker came as a savior. Got it from AppSumo, didn't think twice to stack the max numbers of codes (5) to get most out of it. I am happy that I took the chance and I am really grateful to them.

Pluspunten: Almost all rank tracker tracks the keyword after a certain time interval. AccuRanker can track on demand. And that's what I liked most about this piece of software.

Minpunten: To be honest, real-time rank tracking is a bit slow. I know there may be some real stuff working behind the server but still, it will be great if they can speed the process up.

What a great keyword tracking solution!

James C.
Blogger and Online Course Creator
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: What a good purchase at a great price .. I will happily be using this as my go to KW tracking software for years to come.

Pluspunten: I am not a techy or a lover of data - Google analytics has me quite scared at times - but I am loving using Accuranker. It’s easy to quickly get the data I need to track my progress in the search engine rankings, and I have got a really good idea of the sort of KWs google is ranking me for from using it.

Minpunten: I don’t have a problem with anything so far - the tool seems to have a depth I have yet to understand but I would count that as a good thing.

Easy to use and powerfull rank tracking tool

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019
Jorge P.
SEO consultant
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Accurank provides me an efficient tracking tool, with a lot of integrations with third party data to enrich my tracking reports with powerful insights. It easy to use and present a very fluid UI experience. The integration with other data sources can be done in a few clicks. Only miss that the Grump Rating monitoring the spanish market :)

Pluspunten: I love the third party data integrations, you can connect with Adobe Analytics, Data Studio (fantastic for reporting), Search Console, Google Analytics, ...

Minpunten: I would like that it can track Yandex, YouTube, Amazon, Baidu, and other search engines. Actually, it only tracks Bing and Google.

Top Quality Rank Tracker

Evan R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fantastic tool. I've tried many rank trackers but always come back to Accu.

Pluspunten: Integration with Datastudio is probably the most important feature. Makes reporting to clients very easy.

Minpunten: Interface takes some time to get familiar with but it is not complicated

Great for bloggers ready to take that next step.

Lisa L.
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great--I needed something more, I'm doing well with on page seo, needed to look up more--expand my strategy.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use, reports are easy to understand

Minpunten: Still working out how to upload and change my keywords

van AccuRanker op 29-5-2019

Hi Lisa. Thanks for your feedback. You can upload your keywords in several ways. You can import them from a CSV file, and you can also import them from number of third-party tools, including Google Search Console. We also have some help guides available here: https://www.accuranker.com/help/integrations. Separately you can contact our customer success team via the chat function who will be happy to guide you (orange icon at bottom right corner of AccuRanker's homepage)

A tough job done made simple

Zia M.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very happy with the app, it's fast, clean and responsive. It is a great tool towards effective decision making about the performance of SEO keywords.

Pluspunten: SEO used to be a difficult subject for me until I come across AccuRanker. I love the friendly and objective UI to getting complex SEO tasks done with simplicity

Minpunten: I could not find integration with WordPress, it should be able to extract the keyword already in use automatically, this cloud is already there but I am not able to find it so far.

van AccuRanker op 29-5-2019

Hi Zia. Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately we don't have an integration with WordPress at the moment.

Accuranker Review

Nicole D.
Blogger
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall accuranker is helping me reach my goal of doubling organic traffic in 2019

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to track my rankings with accuranker and monitor the change on a daily basis . In just about a month Ive improved my ranking by up to 46 spaces for some of my keywords. It's also helped me plan future keywords for upcoming articles.

Minpunten: There is nothing I dislike about accuranker but I would like if it had a function to give suggestions for improvements for specific keywords since SEO is something I've only recently started making a high priority .