Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Keka

A complete HR & Payroll platform designed for improving the Employee experience.

Meer informatie over Keka

27 reviews worden weergegeven

Ashok kumar P.
Ashok kumar P.
SEO Specialist in India

Best HR Software For All Enterprises

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using the keka from around 2 years and found the overall experience is good. It can be used by the even small organisation and startups.

It allows us to login attendance even when you were outside of the office for the meeting purpose.

As there is nothing to dislike about the keka as they keep on upgrading.

Shaunak P.
Shaunak P.
Software Engineer in India

Keka, our new HRMS Solution for efficient organization management

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are solving HRMS requirement using Keka and so far we are very convinced with the quality of product, it supplies every functionality as promised. So we are now moving all our assets to keka and making it our HRMS Software for Full time

Keka comes with many such features which helps any organization to manage their staff efficiently. Like I daily use keka to mark my attendance in my company, I start my day as a Work from home (remote working ) employee, first I clock in using Web Clock provided in the KEKA. It automatically manage my attendance and leave balance maintenance, also it takes care of my payroll and pay slips. it helps HR to seamlessly manage tickets raised by the employee like us and resolve the matter. it also comes with a profile management, where we can upload necessary document for ease of access during the time of work.

I first of all found the UI of software very clumsy, it is very clear no doubt , but it is very populated and use of animal characters in UI like elephant in leave management seems very childish. also the loading time of web based solution is very slow, like we have subdomain knovator.keke.com/ it is very slow and takes up too much time to load all settings. Also web clock can be enhanced more, as it must be given a pause functionality because we have flexible working hours.

Vishnu B.
Chief Executive Officer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A bug-ridden software

2 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Keka for a bad experience for our company. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Lot of features compared to the competitors and the price is very reasonable

The web application and the mobile app are full of bugs.

People Development Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

User friendly software

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience using the product. Will continue so

Very easy to navigate, set up. Any issues are solved instantly. Customer support is good.

Sometimes our employees find it difficult to navigate through the payroll information. Expenses and payroll management module, document repository can be improved.

Michael W.
President in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

The best archiver/unarchiver for Mac!

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We depend on Keka nearly every day. Our cloud storage at box.com is limited to files under 5gb. Because we often have InDesign source files larger than this, we have to split the archives in order to store them in the cloud. Keka makes this super easy and is very reliable with great 7zip compression among other multi-part file splitting formats.

Keka is fantastic. We depend on it almost every day. Oh, and also, their isopod logo/icon is pretty great too.

The single most important improvement that Keka needs is the ability to *create* RAR files. It extracts them perfectly fine, but I understand that due to licensing issues they are unable to implement RAR creation into the software. There was an ancient beta version that did this which you can search out, but the RAR files it creates are unreliable. That's the only negative I can find about the great little piece of software.

Mahek V.
Mahek V.
Intern in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect Payroll Management Tool

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Keka helps in managing the payroll, finance and many more this from leave request to review cycles, from performance monitoring to upraises.

The Payroll & Finance Management is the best feature that Keka offers. The Remote logging and attendance tracking is done in a more accurate manner. The leave approval and request feature is very easy and seamless to mange and use. The daily digest notifications are the beauty of the software.

There is nothing to dislike about this software it gives all set of features and functionality handy and that could even be customised.

Krupali M.
Krupali M.
Marketing Executive in India
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

One stop for all the company management stuff

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keka is a must use HR software for every company. The payroll system in it is amazing as tax deductions and calculations have been made easy.

After implementing Keka at our company, it has become easy for us to check the attendance from anywhere as the previous software that we used could be accessed in office premices. Other than attendance, the entire HR process has become automatic and the manual work had reduced.

As such there is nothing that I dislike about Keka. It is just a perfect HR Software.

Nataraj S.
CTO in India

Simple and Easy to manage

4 5 maanden geleden

Keka UI is simple to use. Set-up takes minimal effort.

Document/Letter template creation and generation.

Shaktiraj G.
Shaktiraj G.
Marketing Executive in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

A perfect software for HR Management

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keka is a perfect software for every company's HR department.

Our previous HR software was accessible only in our office premises only. Also the Tax deduction process was manual and time taking. Keka solved it all for us. The attendance records, appraisal process, everything is now merged in a single software and things are pretty easy now.

The Tax Deduction section is a bit complicated but the advantages of Keka overcome this dislike of mine.

Digital Marketing Executive in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use with good GUI

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am used it for last 8 month and I am satisfied with deskotop vesrion.

Best GUI with almost functionality and feature. you can see all your details and generate token.

Keke app are need update on regular basis, so that irritateing.

Hardi V.
Hardi V.
Digital Marketing Executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Manage your logs and payrolls easily!

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I must say, KEKA makes you work freely without bothering about counting hours manually. It provides you everything, from announcement to to-do.

Talking about the liking part, I must say, KEKA helps you manage your payroll system easy. It has so many section to manage your working office logs, announcements, To-Dos, Payrolls, Payslips. Also it provides us o check in and out by tracking the location. The mobile app is also available which can help you keep it handy. You can also select "work from home" section separately. And it will automatically count your gross and effective hours.

Cons, I can say, Payroll section is bit complex. I have faced issues sometime while using check in feature from KEKA mobile app.

Sreekanth R.
Hr manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Pleasant one

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the way their software resolve lot of our pen and paper work and main delight was working with their support team, They had helped me a lot while migrating to cloud payroll.

Abhishek singh R.
Abhishek singh R.
Sr. SEO in India

Great HR Application

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are into the marketing team and we used to visit client sites. With old system, we were unable to remote login but Keka is very usefull with this feature.

It really improves the employee experiences. I love the remote login feature most.

In beginning, the attendance adjustment feature was quite ab-normal to understand but after a few days we are enjoying.

Content Writer in India

KEKA - the simple and easy to use HRMS software

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am pleased with my overall experience with Keka. It is easy to use and stay connected with my team members. Even if I am on leave, I can get updates about the task and the activities are happening at my workplace. It's one of the simplest and efficient software, I have used.

The key features of this software allows a quick overviews for attendance, leave balance, performance, and most importantly, it allows me to stay connected with my team. I am using this software on my phone and lap top daily. I prefer the desktop version more, however, the mobile version is helpful on the go.

On the desktop version on home it shows generalized screen. I think it should be more interactive. Other than that I love using Keka.

Kenil V.
Kenil V.
Intern in India
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

A employee management system

4 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is awesome to use it. Every organization can use this to manage their employee data and other management tools by just one portal.

It is mostly used to manage employee data, attendance, payroll, leave management, etc. It has automatically payroll management at the end of the month. An employee can apply for the leave and a higher authority can approve or reject the leave. An employee can claim for the bills and get approved by the senior managers.

It is complex for the non-technical person to use this portal.

Arjun A.
India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

My experience had been good with Keka

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using been keka from past 5 months for payroll, attendance, time, and leave tracking purpose. This product increased our productivity and over all efficiency. Their support team helps you whenever you need them.

Faiz A.
CFO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Keka is Good and Affordable Software for HR activities

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Keka is good and affordable. You have lots of quite good features that help you to ease your work.

I'. am using Keka for my organization for 3 months. It's good they have lots of features even they provide payroll features too. The best thing about Keka is it required GPS On while clock-in and clock-out that help to track employee location easily.

The only thing I didn't like in keka is, it's not working and I'm facing the problem at least once a week.

Jay T.
Jay T.
Software Engineer Intern in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Very helpful tool for Employee Management System

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I satisfied with Keka because everything covers in one plateform.

I like the feature of showing almost everything about yourself in organization. You can see who is on leave at particular day and you can also apply for leave from the same portal. All the feature are covered in this software.

Almost all the things I liked but once the server is down so that caused problem but other than it is the perfect one.

Mithun S.
Mithun S.
Sales Operations in India
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Great tool for HR management!

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great UI & Great Product

The features & workflow has been the great pros of keka. Unlike similar products it doesn't get stuck at any point of time, that's really great!

If you guys can include an option for marking attendance as - Work From Home that'd be great. As of now, we need to do "web clock-in" option for marking attendance while working from home, where you can also include one more option "WFH"

Shubham T.
Shubham T.
SEO Manager in India

Best Software for HR, Admin & Accounting Process

5 3 jaar geleden

Being in the marketing field, i have to travel to the clients, so from anywhere i can logged in to Keka, that's the best thing. Also, i can check salary slips, tax or other deductions in Keka itself, that's super cool.

There is nothing to dislike about keka at the moment, as far as it makes life easy for employees and HR/Admin/Account department, it must be in use for every company.

Doug L.
Production Artist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great Compression Software

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For a basic run-of-the-mill quick archive, I typically just use the MacOS compression tool. Sometimes I have a need to compress things more specialized, or they may be a very large file. Keka handles these special cases like a champ. I wonder if it's possible to replace the standard MacOS compressor with Keka? I've never thought to until writing this review.

So many options for compression! It's nice to go into the advanced settings and customize nearly every aspect of compression.

I sometimes forget to use it. It might be nice to have the ability to make it the "default" compressor in MacOS.

HR in India
Commercieel vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

The worst software and even worse customer care

1 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: horrible.

absolutely nothing. it's badly designed. and if you contact the customer service for help, they don't know how to help you.

it's not user friendly. the customer service is abysmal. They only have one way to solve everything and that's by telling us to generate reports.

Sanmeet singh S.
Sanmeet singh S.
Manager Learning & Quality in India
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

A decent system with huge scope

3 4 maanden geleden

While the system is good and gives a good dashboard with various features for ease of use it still leaves much to desire.

Improve the Mobile App Include a Balance Score Card based PMS

Macharayya G.
Individual Contributor in India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Really a great product with awesome UI

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Finally a product which kept itself apart from boring, complex stereotypes. Keka covered so much ground in Human resource - both recruitment and generalist, they're top 99% for response rate and usability. And the name - well deserved and justified ;)

Praveen K.
Recruitment Associate in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Not really Satisfied

3 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am not really satisfied by the service offered by KEKA, it was so poor

It came with the HRIS, so it's easy to add the candidate to the HRIS once he/she is selected

No Proper integrations Poor pipeline No filter options