Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over vFairs

vFairs is een virtueel evenementenplatform waarmee organisaties complete online evenementen kunnen hosten en contact kunnen maken met relevante doelgroepen.

Meer informatie over vFairs

User friendly, customizable, flexible can be used for fairs and/or conferences, able to cut down cost by using other software for breakout meetings.

Beoordelingen van vFairs

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

vFairs heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 537 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je vFairs eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (537)

CEO in VS

Top Notch Virtual Conference Creators

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a great experience with their team and [sensitive content hidden], my assigned project manager was excellent! She was very patient and took the time to explain everything.

Vfairs created a beautiful and easy to use platform for our virtual fundraising event. I am pleased with their entire team!

I can't think of anything that I didn't like about VFairs. They were professional, kind, courteous, on-time and created exactly what we needed. They were able to take what was in my head and put it into a lovely platform and virtual conference center.

Jennifer
Virtual Teaching and Learning Program Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Best Event Management Solution

5,0 2 maanden geleden

vFairs offered a customized package to fit our unique needs. The staff have been incredibly supportive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. They always listen to our needs and work to come up with great solutions for all of our events. My customer success manager, [sensitive content hidden], has always been responsive, helpful, and ensures everything is going well. My project manager, [sensitive content hidden], is always incredibly prompt in handling my requests and makes sure that all of our needs are met.

I cannot really say that there is anything I don't like.

Daylin
Human Resources in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

vFairs Product Review

3,0 2 maanden geleden

The team was responsive and timely in their responses to our asks.

The pressure to complete reviews before our project was completed. We needed to focus our energy on getting the event launched.

Christina
Manager Global Events in Duitsland
Machine- en installatiebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

ideal solution for virtual event management

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We required a virtual event platform capable of hosting live and pre-recorded presentations, facilitating chat, polls, surveys, ensuring a seamless attendee experience, featuring virtual expo capabilities, and boasting technical robustness. vFairs covers these needs and the regular exchange with the project team helps us to improve the event experience for our attendees.

The support team is always friendly and quick to respond. The technology is robust and the attendee journey smooth from registration to login.

The backend, especially the landing page editor could be more intuitive and easier to use for non-html programmers.

Lonnie
Special Projects - Technology and Events in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

3 Years of Phenomenal Service

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This is my 3rd year planning and executing a 1k person event on the vFairs platform. For the first two years, my event was a single day. While still challenging and full of details, this year, the event had multiple moving parts and the addition of 2 more days. We also had 26 workshops. VFairs was the perfect platform for these events and Ammemah , my rep, was phenomenal. I’ve been able to request and work with her all three times. They always are present, responsive, and professional throughout

The design is our platform, the professionalism, the helpfulness, solutions-orientation and the creative help.

I truly don’t have a con - the only small not I have is not being able to bulk upload webinars

Jennie
Owner, President, CEO in VS

VFairs Support

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great! Especially with regards to support.

Support, website look on mobile device, app associated

Reporting is available, but cumbersome, although support team did assist greatly. Inability for registrants to make changes that would notify planner. VFairs did work around, but wish options were available.

Zandrana
Events Manager in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

2 Years Strong and Counting

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The graphics/animations, the easy use of the platform, the customer service, and the overall design.

Additional variety in the designs and maybe make it a little more user friendly for older individuals.

Patrycja
Events Manager in VK
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Great virtual event platform with top customer support

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

We used the vFairs platform to organize a virtual property show with a number of external exhibitors. Exhibitor setup is very straightforward and we are also able to demo all the event's features ahead of the live event which helps with the preparation process for exhibitors. Attendee access and segmentation was straightforward and allowed us for more customisation of the messages sent in the event. The customer support is on point and was crucial for us in delivering a successful event. [sensitive content hidden] ensured all our requests were picked up and resolved on time. We are looking forward to doing the next event with the team!

For marketing communications and booking chat slots ahead of the event, we require external links redirecting to a specific virtual stand or a simplified chat booking system that doesn't involve individual stands. This is not currently possible so, we use an external chat booking system. It would be great to see some solutions in place in this area.

Harper
Brand Manager in VS

Amazing Service

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is an amazing tool for our youth. The team that helped us set up the virtual career fair was extremely attentive and helpful!

Working with [sensitive content hidden] was a wonderful experience!

Everything was GREAT. I can't think of anything that wasn't smooth during this whole process.

Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Successfull event in Ghana

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Grat customization and support from [sensitive content hidden] and her team.

Nothing in particular, the event went very well.

Regina
Founder and Chief Future Designer in VS

Client Project | Developers Conference

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was thorough and efficient in his communication when getting me all set up with the software and establishing our client contract. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible with communication, keeping us on task, and delivering on our clients needs at lightning speed. And the design team was incredible at producing all of the customizations, the finishing touches, and building out the environment beyond what we could have imagined. I LOVED my experience working with vFairs, I will absolutely continue recommending this platform to clients of mine, and I hope to have the opportunity to collaborate again in the future!

What I LOVED about this software was both the user-friendliness of it as well as the advanced features. It can be hard to find something as advanced, and impressive, while still being comfortable for all to use. Much of my client's audience are people who are extremely intimidated by, and new to, using technology and I was overwhelmed with all of the positive feedback from attendees about how easy their user experience was - as well as how impressed they were with the features of the platform itself. I also LOVED the team that I work with.. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in sales, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project manager, and the design team behind the scenes that brought my vision to life were all incredible. A team of true professionals and complete stars! Bravo!

I truthfully only experienced two instances where I felt the software could have been improved: 1. I wish that there was email communication features built into the software to be able to follow up with registrants to send email reminders, important updates, etc. I know that email communications are built in for communicating with booth admins - It would be great if there was also opportunity to perform marketing/communicate with registrants 2. I found that there were some people who were registered as attendees but needed to actually be booth admins, and in order to change their role they had to be completely re-registered. For me, this was when I registered all of the speakers as attendees, but they needed to be booth admins to be able to click and reply to comments in the Q&A chat box. I had to go back and re-do all of these registrations, and re-do communication with those speakers who's passwords may have changed from me needing to manually re-register them. It would be much easier if administrator had the power to simply just change roles of registrants regardless of how they were initially registered.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for a heartwarming review, Regina! We're glad you found this experience advance, as well as user-friendly at the same time! We hope to provide you with an even more impressive experience next time! :)

Debbie
Director of Exhibits and Development in VS
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Stop searching for a virtual meeting platform - this is it!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our first meeting was three short months after the Pandemic began and we had to evaluate available tools. vFairs quickly jumped to the top of the list. They helped us manage our project while learning the tools and implementing them at the same time. We doubled our attendance and engaged a worldwide audience with the tremendous support of the project management team. When it came time to plan our larger meeting, we didn’t hesitate to re-up our contract and hosted 3,000 attendees with over 1,500 presentations and 100 exhibitors for 8 days. Our project manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding at working with our team and our customers across multiple time zones in record response time. He helped us customize much of our site to add our proprietary tools Into vFairs secure platform. This seamless integration was a top priority to our community who values open source connectivity. We will continue to use vFairs platform as we move towards hybrid solutions.

Out of the box the software is able to do almost everything a meeting planner needs to convert a face to face meeting to a virtual event. It includes a visual appealing environment, easy administrative tools, excellent user interface and loads of online resources to help you promote it and educate your audience.

We easily found a workaround, but it was confusing that some of our members had dual roles as attendees abs exhibitors and were required to have two logins.

3 jaar geleden

Dear Debbie. Thanks for leaving us an incredible review! Your feedback means the world to us. We can't wait to have you back on an improved platform, customized simply for your needs! :D

Rhiannon
director in Frankrijk
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Botanica2022 virtual conference and trade show hosted by vfairs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This third event with Vfairs confirmed once more that for our virtual conference needs, they are without the perfect fit. What is most impressive is the level of attention to detail, commitment, patience and professionalism on the part of all team members, especially with regards our project Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who accompanied us through every step right through to post-event support. As an event host and organiser it is wonderful to have complete confidence and peace of mind that all will run smoothly when the event goes live. With VFairs this is possible. We added extra functionalities and new features to this conference edition and were delighted with the results. We are continuing to receive great feedback from all who participated; delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors.

This was our third event hosted by Vfairs - we came back this year mainly for the high level of professional support that the vfairs team provides with all aspects of virtual conference creation and management prior to, during and post event. What I love is that visually, all design and functionality of the platform makes a great impression on attendees and that is is extremely user friendly even for those who are not used to using virtual technology.

none I can think of. This is the closest to an in-person experience that we could expect to achieve.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Rhiannon for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are so happy to be your choice for hosting the virtual events for third time in a row. And we promise that you will continue to get this level of support from our team for all your future events as well. Thank you for putting your trust in vFairs. Can't wait to work on your next events and make them a huge success as well!

Bobbie
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent service and customer support!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with vFairs so far has been great! We are very glad we chose vFairs for our event.

We are working mostly with [sensitive content hidden] and she has been of great assistance to us. She is always professional and helpful and has responded quickly to all of our questions and requests.

We have not had any negative issues - we are very happy with [sensitive content hidden] and the entire vFairs team.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing a great review! We hope your event was a successful one. vFairs has updated a lot of its features that you can also make use of. We hope to work with you again soon!

Philippine Digital Convention 2022

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: vfairs has been a collaborative partner throughout the various projects we mounted for PLDT. I really appreciate and feel lucky that the assigned PM to us was [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Every request has been considered and she went above and beyond the deliverables. Her patience and understanding with the client demands in such short periods of time are greatly appreciated. I really made it a point to request for her to be my partner in the implementation process as I was sure she would be of great help not only to me but to the overall assurance that the project/s will run smoothly.

vFairs as an event platform is all-in-one, one-stop shop in terms of virtual platform requirements. It is also our first time as an events agency to use a virtual platform to monitor registrants for the physical component, and the vFairs platform has been effective for that as well.

Overall, the virtual platform served its purpose for the functionalities it promised to deliver.

Cecily
Project Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

VFairs Saved Our Conference!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: VFairs really helped us pull this conference off. It was powerful, very moving, and we had 20 less attendees than we had in person last year. We couldn't have done this without their great team! We lost none of our sponsors which was a huge win. Our project manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team were stellar and had the best customer service! Thank you, Vfairs team!

We had planned a statewide mental health conference for this past May...then COVID hit. My client has had their annual conference at the venue for 40 years and it is very unique, and iconic! Vfairs helped re-create a digital version of this in just 6 weeks. It was a beautiful digital venue...truly jaw dropping and had great networking opportunities for our sponsors. We hosted over 40 sessions in 2 days. By having our conference online, many youth advocated and parents were able to attend. Usually going to the conference in-person costs an attendee around $1,000+ with food, room, and the conference price. This digital venue made it much more accessible and made our table much larger!

The networking features were really poor. We wish there had been more than just chat. We hope that next year, a video chat feature will be enabled.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Cecily. Our team is absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience and we ensure you that your feedback will be taken under consideration for an improved experience in the future :)

Jessica
Marketing Campaign Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

vFairs took our trade show to the next level

5,0 vorig jaar

My Project Manager, [sensitive content hidden] was extremely attentive and a true champion of our success. He was quick to respond with any questions, concerns, or issues that arose, and always provided clear and concise guidance on how to move forward. He demonstrated a deep understanding of the project goals and was able to effectively execute on all project tasks within a short time frame. His always-positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond made him a pleasure to work with. Before vFairs, badge printing for our trade show was one of the most difficult and costly features of our event process. We used to print all badges ahead of the show, which was costly and inefficient. vFair's on-site badge printing was easy and fast and made the check-in process a breeze. Both our attendees and our check-in admins were thrilled with the easy and speedy process. The app was a big success for three groups of people: attendees, exhibitors, and our staff. Exhibitors liked how easy it was to scan badges, record notes, and house resources for attendees. Attendees enjoyed how easy it was to navigate the trade show floor, the very fun scavenger hunt, and the push notifications. Staff enjoyed the reporting, badge printing, and scanning into breakout sessions. The app absolutely elevated our event, making venue navigation easy, adding an element of fun with the scavenger hunt, staying on track with push notifications, and having information readily available.

Would love to see some templates to help with content creation.

6 maanden geleden

Thanks for your thoughtful and generous review! It's great to know your event was successful and our team delivered a positive experience for you! It was a pleasure to assist with your virtual conference and we can't wait until the next one.

Keith
Keith
Employer Outreach Specialist in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

vFairs, the Virtual Fair Platform of Choice!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love our partnership with vFairs! Their customer service and attention to detail drive the partnership forward. When we 1st started hosting virtual events through vFairs a couple years ago, I was a novice on the platform with little prior experience in this space. Two years and 4 events later, I am a Project Manager for our dept. for this event and love the experience of bringing a 1,000+ attendee virtual event to our student population. vFairs is constantly improving and updating their product and the expanded options truly differentiate their services to our employer partners. If you are looking for your next (or first!) virtual fair vendor, vFairs is definitely the way to go!

For the software, we especially appreciated the ADA accommodations, vFairs attention to detail, customization options, text/video/audio capability options, and mobile compatibility, resume filter options, virtual booth variety, and embedded video capability.

The webinar process for exhibitors could be improved. Although this may be challenging given the integration with Zoom, bringing this capability in-house could be a way to improve that aspect. Employer "Leave a Message" follow-up e-mails could use consolidating so that exhibitors are not sent too many applicant e-mails over an extended period. Making chat times mandatory for exhibitors to provide a clearer picture to attendees and administrators.

4 jaar geleden

Dear Keith, thank you for your feedback - both positive and constructive. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Our team is absolutely thrilled and would love to see you soon! :)

Margery
Conference Chair in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

vFairs Played a Pivotal Role in our Success!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: vFairs helped us solve the problem of how to hold an educational conference for healthcare professionals and consumers during and after pandemic shutdowns. By hosting a hybrid event we kept the in-person element of community building and networking along with the online element of easy international access without travel. vFairs provided a fun and easy to navigate platform for our attendees for a very reasonable price.

vFairs has been in the virtual event planning business long enough to know how to plan and execute a flawless experience. We found their team to be highly skilled, professional, collaborative, fast responding, and a pleasure to work with. Our project manager, [sensitive content hidden] , and Customer Success Manager, [sensitive content hidden] , were deeply committed to the success of our event. Throughout the entire planning and execution process we felt well taken care of.

The vFairs platform is highly customizable; it can be intimidating for inexperienced event planners to create the online platform with content and images. We appreciated the options to use standard templates and the help from our project manager in keeping things moving along when we were paralyzed by decision making fatigue. There were more tasks to setting up the event than we originally thought. The first year using vFairs we left too much to the end and were under pressure finishing.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for sharing a great review! We are so glad that you appreciated vFairs user friendly features, and were happy with the support provided by our team. We hope to see you back at vFairs!

Darlene
Sr. Project Manager in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

VFairs and me

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From sales to pre event build to post event support it was a smooth and seamless process. Event though we were in different time zones we used this fact to our mutual advantage being able to service our global participants was actually easier. Most importantly our assigned project manger [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was stellar and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was also on top of his game when it came to the virtual program schedule and execution of our event.

The end result was exactly what the client was expecting. There were very few requirements that the team was not able to find a solution for and they delivered at the highest level. Team was creative and had an excellent knowledge of how their solutions worked, if challenged on a new concept they found a way to make it happen.

There were a few items we brought up in our post event review. I think one of the primary issues was being able to provide a better integration with Interprefy and making that more seamless.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Darlene for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We, at vFairs, are always trying to make the setting up process as seamless for the clients as it can be and we are glad to hear that our project manager along with his team was able to provide you the same. We are sorry to hear about your issue with the intergation of Interprefy and assure you that next time you won't face any issue. That being said, we look forward to working with you again soon!

Marketing and Communications Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Supportive and Responsive Team!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The most valuable aspect of vFairs is its customer service. Our Customer Support Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , set the tone by understanding our event's objectives and proposing features that would achieve those objectives.We opted to use vFairs as a permanent solution for our global public health conference since the organization was so satisfied with the work of the vFairs staff. This is the third year we have utilized vFairs for our virtual conference, and the experience keeps improving! vFairs has been exceptionally accommodating in customizing the virtual platform to meet the needs of our target audience. In addition, the expertise of our project manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , who strived to identify solutions to produce the best user experience, was a significant factor in the success of our event performance this year. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team members during our event were also incredibly quick and cordial while answering participant questions and resolving issues. In addition, our event included numerous technological components that demanded countless hours of data entry and user experience design. Nevertheless, the increasing adaptability of the vFairs platform made it simple to navigate these issues as they occurred, and the vFairs team did so with poise and grace.We recommend vFairs to everyone interested in hosting hybrid, in-person and virtual events!

Users will have an easy time navigating the vFairs platform, and both the visual designs and the navigation may be altered to better suit the requirements of your event as well as the expectations of your audience. Also, the integration with HubSpot made it possible for team members to access data regarding attendees easily.

The possibilities for financial interaction and using an e-check are highly restricted regarding the registration options. Our conference registrants experienced certain difficulties due to our inability to offer flexible payment options.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing a great review! So glad to hear you enjoyed vFairs’ customizable features. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to work with you again soon.

Michelle
Director of Meeting Services in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

vFairs Platform - turned our pandemic's lemons into lemonade

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kind staff. A nice team to work with. Very international. You can tell this company is growing quickly as a result of the pandemic.

Since the pandemic shut down most convention centers globally we had to resort to going virtual. This software really enabled us to turn our covid lemons into lemonade. The virtual experience was interactive and fun for our participants. We were also able to attract thousands of more attendees than ever before by going virtual. The platform is very intuitive and fun to use. You can tell this company truly understands event planning. Our sponsor have also been very happy because of all of the great reporting on the backend. It was a great experience and we plan to do many more events with vFairs in the future.

This is the best event software I have seen. This said I would love for the ability to be able to have our speakers come on live at the end of their pre-recorded sessions without having to go thru zoom. I don't think this function exists yet but am looking forward to the day that it is developed.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kindest words, Michelle. We're absolutely honoured to be receiving this feedback from you. We can't wait to provide you with an even better experience the next time we see you! :)

Jessie
Associate Producer in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Istrico Productions May Event -- Feedback

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we so appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT] work and find her to be incredibly responsive and helpful. However, we had a number of issues day-of related to session management.

The best part of our VFairs experience is working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She has been incredibly responsive and detail-oriented throughout the process, and we appreciate her willingness to execute our last-minute tasks!

We were very disappointed in some of the elements day-of. Our biggest issue was during our breakout sessions, when we started "going live" prematurely and thus our hundreds of attendees saw and heard communication that was supposed to be had behind the scenes. Additionally, the VFairs team members assigned to each breakout session seemed to have no familiarity with our show flow and repeatedly asked speakers "if they had slides" which threw everyone off guard. Being that we had sent a show flow to the VFairs team weeks before the event, we expected everyone to have a better understanding of the expectations for each session. Additionally, the VFairs team members in our sessions day-of did not appear to make any judgement calls with regard to changing up Zoom views. Speakers who had finished talking would be left up on screen for minutes after another person started talking, which resulted in folks on the Istrico team needing to take over and switch to gallery view. Because of this, the overall viewing experience looked very clunky and unprofessional, and what our attendees wound up seeing was: 1. Speakers and VFairs staff talking to one another while live 2. Major delays in switching from one person talking to the next

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Jessie for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We appreciate your positive review for our project manager. But we are sorry that you had to face issues on the day of. And we promise you that the next time you have an event with us, all of this would be taken care of very well. You won't find the sessions unprofessional. Looking forward to working with you again soon and sorry again for the inconvenience!

Toshihiko
Business Development in Japan
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

This product has room for improvement.

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were able to create a buzz as a virtual event, but I felt that we could have made it better by designing the event so that it was not just about the system.
It is not enough to have a chat function to make chat conversations more lively.
It is not enough to make a beautiful exhibition hall to attract visitors.
I feel that it would have been better if we could have collaborated with vFAIRS from the marketing stage to the design of the day's flow and the customer experience.

The detailed support on the day of the event and the weekly progress check meetings were very helpful. The time difference between Japan and Japan was a big problem, but they did a great job. I feel that the quality of the support could be improved by not rescheduling meetings so often and by improving the manual.

While virtual events are still in their infancy, the expectations for virtual events themselves in Japan are very high. For example, participants are given avatars and expect the event to be an immersive experience. We have found that they are not satisfied with just a 3D or 2D design of a predetermined venue. In this respect, the vFAIRS product has yet to exceed those expectations. It would be a great product if the quality of the virtual event could be improved while maintaining the ease of use, which is a good point.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Toshihiko, thank you for the constructive feedback on your experience with vFairs. Truly, this is what helps us do better for our customers. Your business means a lot to us so this feedback has been forwarded to the relevant teams. Thank you once again for your valuable review.

Brandi
Training Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Annual Conference 2020

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am not sure if I would go back to using V-Fairs. I think you have a great platform but need to work on customer service and do more with the tech peice for the price you are charging. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful but getting ahold of anyone at v-fairs was very difficult.
The looks and graphics were wonderful but using third party designers made it very difficult to make any changes quickly.

Our attenddes enjoyed the platform and how easy it was for them to use and easy to navigate. I like that you can make your exhibitors seen just like at an inperson training. The reporting after the conference is also very nice. Our rep tried her best to accomidate all of our needs.

We did alot of research on platforms for our conference. This was or first year going virtual. We wanted a platform that we could still have exhibitors and we wouldn't have to worry about the tech peice on our own. Sales told us that everything we wanted sounded perfect for V-Fairs and we signed with you. Then it was a good month or so before we heard back from V-Fairs. I was worried we were scammed out of our money. We had our rep and she was nice but her being in a different country made it hard to communicate. I knew we would never be able to get a response from her after 1:00pm our time. We mentioned everything we needed to the sales department and then later realized alot of that did not make it itno the contract. Alot of this I belive would have been clear if we had better communication. Also the training we had for speakers was to fast and confusing and left our speakers stressed so I had to do my own training to calm their minds.

4 jaar geleden

Dear Brandi. Thank you for your feedback, both positive and constructive. Your business means a lot to us and we look forward to making the suggested improvements for you in the future! :)