I have had good and bad experiences with Optimize Press. In my opinion it has gone downhill.

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Jorden B.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When it was first released it helped me grow my business and my online membership site. I was able to build sales pages, optin forms and an entire membership site which I still use and have. It was amazing when it first came out and was really cutting edge.

Pluspunten: When Optimize Press was first released it was cutting edge at the time. It did everything I need. Helped me build my websites and membership sites. It was great functionality and helped me start my online business.

Minpunten: I believe that because they offer a 1 time payment and not a reoccurring charge Optimize Press doesn't stay up-to date or is the cutting edge anymore. I have experience several annoying bugs with the software, a lot of glitches making me so frustrated at times. I know they have put a lot of effort to make it butter but right now it has been passed by other page builders. I can't recommend this software anymore due to all the issues I have experienced. If they would charge monthly and be able to pay developers they could make this software great but there is just a lack of support now.

Makes page building a snap. Great tool for creating landing pages, courses, etc.

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2017
Gordon F.
Honcho
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's fast, easy and effective.

Pluspunten: Very robust and feature-rich. Fast and easy to learn. Create anything from a simple landing page, to a complete membership site within this tool.

Minpunten: Cost. Complexity. Demanding on system and browser resources. Page builder doesn't play well on mobile and tablet devices.

Extremely poor support

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019
Luis G.
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Their launch suite is excellent. Many good features.

Pluspunten: Once you learn it is a great plugin, very complete. I give them that.

Minpunten: The support team addressed our first difficulty in time. We were happy.
The second time around we sent a ticket, that was responded promptly, where they requested login details from our site. After sending the details one full week passed without resolving the issue. A new ticket was sent, where the defended themselves, touting the fact they had responded quickly the first time, apologizing for the delay and requesting the login details one more time. I did send the details and two more days have gone without them helping us.
I am left under the impression that either they simply do not follow up on tickets, or simply could not resolve the issue and simply hide from the customer.
I feel extremely disappointed, since we are in the middle of a course launch and have been left in the dark.

Designing pages is a snap with OptimizePress

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2016
Gordon F.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This tool was recommended by a colleague, and I'm so glad I took his advice. It's fast and easy to build great looking websites using OP. Great tutorial library from the developer himself...

Pluspunten: Fast
Powerful
Feature-Rich
Valuable

Minpunten: Doesn't work well on tablets and mobile..

It was great... I guess it's better !

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Rostane G.
Communication Director
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, 13-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I used it a couple of years a go for a specific client and it was very good and easy to use and the client was happy, so I was !

Minpunten: It was still a bit complex back then, the learning curve was a bit long but the overall project went well so it's all good.

Wanted to love it, ending up ditching it.

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018
Lakshmia F.
Business Coach & Consultant

Pluspunten: Pricing was good
Support is pretty good
Comes with plug and play templates
Works on Wordpress
Integrates with most programs

Minpunten: The code is HORRIBLE. If you have to remove the pages, the code left behind is so awful! Expect to spend time cleaning that up.
Personalization was hard
Can't use custom fonts unless you use Youtube to teach you

Best funnel marketing integration with Wordpress

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2018
Shahram S.
Freelancer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I could have my marketing funnel within Wordpress well integrated!

Pluspunten: We build a complex funnel with Optimize for a health product. It integrates well with WordPress. It integrates well with Facebook comments integration on our Wordpress site.

Minpunten: I wish there was more integration with other Wordpress plugin shortcodes. Though most of them integrates well, but at times there is a conflict with its Java script.

Optimizepress Review

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2016
Erik H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy working in Optimizepress. I have built a total of four websites using the product and each time it gets easier and easier. They continuously are adding new, pertinent features. It is a great value for the money.

All in one tool

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Yolanda H.
Marketer
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience. I will be using OP for a long time. Looking forward to OP3

Pluspunten: After searching long and hard, I chose OP as my tool of choice for my online course training. The tools and feature are great. You can use the solutions and templates out of the box. OP provided the greatest value for money compared to competitors

Minpunten: It​ takes time to learn, but once you know it, it is a breeze. Customer service could be a lot better though. The system takes a toll when using OP.