Gemiddelde scores

3,9 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over Gainsight CS

Gainight vertaalt datapunten naar een bruikbare strategie voor klantensucces, waardoor je je klantenretentie kunt verhogen en de omzet kunt vergroten.

Meer informatie over Gainsight CS

46 reviews worden weergegeven

Jenna H.
Client Success Manager
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018

"At my prior employer we used Gainsight for our CRM."

Opmerkingen: Great for customer management, as well as daily/monthly task management!

Pluspunten: I loved the ease of the product in managing tasks. It gave the option to snooze tasks to show that you've at least made an attempt prior to closing it out. Also, the fact that the product can integrate with Salesforce is great! It makes logging call activity for all of the company to see SO easy.

Minpunten: I didn't really have any cons in regards to the Software. I believe it's one of the products out there that you pay for what you get - it's by far the best CRM that I've used, thus far.

• Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
Chad H.
Vice President, Client Success
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"The product delivers"

Opmerkingen: I was pleased overall with the product and the service. I feel the product continues to evolve to serve the needs of CS management, the CSMs and other functions in the organization such as Sales.

Pluspunten: I had recently rolled out Gainsight at our organization. The tool is extremely powerful and allowed us to take advantage of our unique data model to achieve business outcomes. This included getting more visibility into the health of our customers and the ability to send targetted emails with dynamic data to our customers.

Minpunten: The recorded training was very long and painful. This needs to be improved.
There are some strange glitches and lack of user alerts that can be very annoying. The good news is that the Support and CSM team are extremely helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019
Angela M.
Sales Operations Manager
11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016

"Very difficult implementation"

Opmerkingen: You will not get any value out of this product unless you map out very thoroughly all of your processes, the factors that make an account poor or healthy and you have a dedicated resource to configure the system - it is by no means a plug n play tool, and you need to know what your goals are from the beginning. Unfortunately, our implementation has been very difficult, and I have heard the same from other companies as well. The system is very tricky and requires the support of an implementation project manager in order to get most things completed. Their support team is very good, and now that I know the system pretty well I am adept at making configuration changes quickly.

Pluspunten: ability to sync BI data and use it in Gainsight functionality; Account Scoring functionality, good for customer success teams where CSMs manage a lot of accounts

Minpunten: difficult to configure without support, buggy,

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016
Partner, Customer Success & Account Management
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Best-in-class customer success management platform"

Opmerkingen: Positive. They really care about customer success.

Pluspunten: Gainsight has been a leader in the CS space for a long time. They number of possibilities and integrations are endless. The team is knowledgable and they offer so many free resources for people starting out in customer success.

Minpunten: Like all CS platforms, you need to have the technical people and time commitment to onboarding. If your implementation is complex, you may consider a 3rd party.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Misty G.
Manager, Sales Operations
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2016

"Robust tool, but need clear deployment plan"

Opmerkingen: Gainsight has been key in getting all our customer data from Salesforce into a single view for our Customer Success team to use. Deploying really required a clear project scope, with insight in how you plan to you utilize the various aspects. You can't just assume you can build rough Call to Actions (CTAs) and the program will pay for itself. You really need to think about what you want for an outcome. For example, tracking healthscore is a great feature, but if you don' t internally have a clear understanding of how you are driving health, the scoring won't be useful. The customer success team is outstanding and will stand by you until you have a successful deployment. The ability to bring in data into an MDA table is key for those processes that don't quite fit into the out of the box program.

Pluspunten: Ease of use

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2016
Jason R.
Diergeneeskunde, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020

"Powerful Customer Success Tool To Enable Deeper Engagement...."

Opmerkingen: We're level-setting the effectiveness of our reps, and making their action lead to direct impacts to customer success.

Pluspunten: The fact that the software takes the guess work out of "who should I call next" is amazing. And better yet, I can model the best practices of my most effective reps to bring all reps up to that level is amazing. No more trying to figure out what rep x did to make the customer jump 20% in revenue. I can track it.

Minpunten: Not a bad thing, but because it does so much, you have to talk a crawl, walk, run approach. You can't do everything out the gate because it's just too much. So you're forced to pick and choose your battles.

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2020
Client Success Director
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2020

"Essential for my role"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm satisfied with the tool. It's a required piece to the organization of my role.

Pluspunten: I really like how this software helps me to manage my portfolio, goals for each account and track to completion.

Minpunten: At times, it can be complex and not as user friendly. There is so much this tool can do but the report aspect isn't as intuitive as I'd like.

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2020
Rosa G.
Senior Operations Manager
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

"Most comprehensive CS tool out there"

Opmerkingen: Overall great -- even when we run into issues, they are quick to help and support

Pluspunten: 1. Highly configurable -- we are able to adapt and build just about anything with the Rules Engine
2. Helped us continue to scale with robust email campaign functionality
3. Flexible reporting
4. Fantastic strategic guidance

Minpunten: Can be hard to use -- definitely recommend having a designated Gainsight Admin to run the system. The advanced features like Rules Engine are pretty complex.

• Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020
M G.
Manager - Business Systems Program Management
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2016

"Easy to use showing valuable customer metrics"

Opmerkingen: This is great software if you know what types of actions you want to take against the data and know how you should measure customer health. We've run into scenarios where internal users disagree about the calculation of customer health so I recommend getting agreement from executives who will support the overall ranking/rating prior to implementation. I love everyone I've met from Gainsight and look forward to upcoming enhancements!

Pluspunten: Easy to use, nice UI

Minpunten: Wish it allowed more data functionality. We use IOD (Informatica) for almost everything to get to the lists/data we want.

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2016
Rebekah P.
Senior Customer Success Manager
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"Seems like it has potential"

Opmerkingen: so far so good! Looking forward to seeing it all set up!

Pluspunten: I love the tasks feature and intuitive it is however I am still trying to figure out how I can see a full picture but we are in the set up phase.

Minpunten: The sales forces intergration seems to be lacking. We are trying to move from saleforce to GS but none of the chatter notes or contracts were pulled in while everything is easily able to be pulled out. Since we have been using SF for 6 years we will still need to check SF quite often,

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Megan M.
solutions delivery manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

"Wonderful system for customer management!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, using Gainsight has changed the way I work as an account manager. Before, I was using spreadsheets and other documents to track everything for my customer which was inefficient and cumbersome. Now, I'm able to set a plan for my customer upfront and use playbooks to follow and ensure the best experience possible for them! I will never go back to managing customers without it!

Pluspunten: I really like using Gainsight to keep all of my customer information in one place. Daily, I use the tasks in my cockpit and success plans to keep me on task with my customer deliverables. The timeline allows me to have all of my notes, emails, and calls logged in one place. There are so many options to configure your customers C360, the options are almost endless.

Minpunten: I rarely have issues with using Gainsight, it really has changed the way I approach customer account management. I will say that there are times I have an issue with linking customer LinkedIn profiles, and I would love to see a more robust way to track customer org. charts. Otherwise, it's a wonderful tool!

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019
Sr. Director, Client Operations - Global Client Success
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018

"Powerful CRM insights, analysis and automation tool for account management operations"

Opmerkingen: Gainsight has helped automate practically every step and touchpoint in our Client LifeCycle and Maturity model. Client Success can now focus exclusively on building strong relationships instead of busy work entering data into our CRM!

Pluspunten: Gainsight offers world-class support, training and guidance on their incredibly flexible and robust platform. The feature set is impressive and the ability to set up a whole account lifecycle for automation is super powerful.

Minpunten: Gainsight is expensive and the learning curve is steep. Adopters should consider staffing specifically for GS administration and engagement internally.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018
Customer Success Manager
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

"Great Application to Keep Track of Customer Health"

Pluspunten: - Easy collaboration across multiple teams in an organization to keep track of a client
- Helpful CTAs to ensure you are staying on top of an account
- Can assign tasks to other members of your organization

Minpunten: - Steep learning curve
- Very out-of-the-box implementation, not a lot that the administrator can customize
- Sometimes the web application can be laggy

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Senior Success Manager
Online media, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018

"Insight into success"

Pluspunten: Gainsight is extremely easy to use, integrates with Salesforce, and gets me the the info I need to do my job as a customer success manager.

Minpunten: It took me some time to find the right way to use the software, but now that I have a system down I have no complaints.

• Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018