Whip Around reviews

Over Whip Around

Stroomlijn de inspectie- en onderhoudsprocessen van je wagenpark. Verbind je voertuigen, chauffeurs, managers en monteurs op eenvoudige wijze.

Meer informatie over Whip Around

I hate that I didn't know this product was out here before now.

Beoordelingen van Whip Around

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Whip Around heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 532 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Whip Around eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (532)

Scott
Safety and Compliance Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Ease of conformity

5,0 7 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Peter
Peter
Supervisor & Maintenance Coordinator in Canada
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

All in one Fleet management System

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Right from the start i found this software easy to use, easy to integrate and easy to maintain. It takes alot of the hassle out of Fleet management for the managers as well as the drivers. With the recent addition of the Maintenance section, we've been able to keep better track of upcoming services and certifications resulting in less down time for the fleet.

Customization of the reports would be a benefit as well as being able to assign annual inspection dates, for CVIP or other certifications, to vehicles instead of relying on the reminders section. having it auto populate in the maintenance section when due.

Linden
Lead Security Officer in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The Best Vehicle Inspection App (Second To None)

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Whip Around is the best option for vehicle inspections and maintenance we've come across. The process is streamlined and easy to use. The ability to create driver accounts to track inspections helps hold employee's accountable for the company vehicles they operate.I have found the fine folks at Whip Around are open to suggestions in hopes of serving their customer base better by always seeking to improve their services, and that's something I respect a great deal. Thank you!

I absolutely love every aspect of this app. I was able to customize the app to our needs just by playing around with some of the features on my own. After meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], I felt all our questions or answered. Any feature of the app I didn't know about was shared with me thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s extensive knowledge. Customer service is key with any business, and Whip Around knocks it out of the park with their accessibility to speak someone If there are questions in need of answering.

• Don't know if it's possible, but it would be amazing to have a Pre-existing Damage Section for the Assets. Some of the vehicles we have in our fleet are pre-owned, and they come with small scrapes, scratches, and minor dents•The ability to copy individual cards to other forms. I found when we have a vehicle out service, and we have to swap supplies to other vehicles, being able to copy a card with the specific information to another form would be useful.•The ability to video record during an inspection of our patrol vehicle lights would be fantastic. I heard this is something that should be available at the end of this year.

Cassandra
Office assistant in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

What I wish it had

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Its great for pretrips but other than that trying to use anything else I have struggled with bugs or just a release of the feature to early to where it really needed more thought and development. I hope to see some corrections of the current features to make it more used friendly on all platforms.

The inspections tab works great its user friendly on both driver and mechanic side and I don't have any issues there.

1) I wish you could make assets available to more than one group. I want to separate my mechanics and drivers since they have separate forms but I would then have to have 2 of every asset making me pay double. 2) I wish you could achieve vehicles. We have had trucks get totaled and we have to keep pretrips for records but we don't need to keep paying for the asset to be active when we don't have it any more. 3) I wish the phone app was more comparable to the computer. There is so much you cant get to or navigate on the phone and it makes it hard when you out in the shop trying to look through inspections and work orders of the truck you are trying to repair. The app overall is just not user friendly for mechanics which makes it hard to teach them to use it. 4) This would be a great tool for mechanic shops if you found a way to make a customer asset for vehicles not owned by the company.

Bryan
Operations Director in VS

Running a Transportation Company for the First Time

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I often tell folks, if I didn't run a transportation company I'd be the national sales manager for the U.S. for Whip Around. I'm 100% on the team.

The ability to save, sort and analyze data without a team of staff to transfer paper spreadsheets to complex excel files.

While the platform design and function has certainly improved since the early days, and I'm pretty sure our company was one of your first U.S. subscribers, there is always room for growth in user/admin functionality and site navigation. But I'm confident you have people already on it.

alisha
office manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Highly Recommend Whip Around! so much so I introduced it to my new employer from my old one.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Whip around has really helped me in managing fleets, I wish I had this app when i managed a fleet of 150 frac pumps, it would have made life so simple.

The simplicity, but the customer service is why I love using it, they have helped me step for step in learning how to use, manage, and train using the app.

The Wallet added price, it is well worth it, however I still have to do what it does manually inhouse so there is no use in paying an additional 2.00 per truck.

Cassandra
Route Auditor/Operations Analyst in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Analyst Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has help improve the overall fleet management

I like that it is easy for our drivers to use and access. I like how the data can easily be pulled.

I do not like that it does not work without internet but understand that it requires it.

Melchor
Warehouse Lead in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Whip Around Fan

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Managing defects and making sure staff is inspecting equipment.

The most impact feature would be the reported defects feature. Notifications sent when defects are reported by staff members. Easy to track equipment and prioritize what defects to tackle first.

Can’t complain about anything on the software. All features are useful in their own way.

Andres
Owner in VS
Pakket- en goederenbezorging, 51-200 werknemers

Great Fleet Management Tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, and share with the team so that we can monitor the condition of our fleet.

The ease of use and application to use in several different ways as my business grows. The tool utilization can grow with the company.

The form templates could be expanded on. And the allocation of who has access or is required to set the rules.

Mallory
Installation Adminastrator in VS
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

WhipAround review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Easy to use, ease of keeping track of receipts

No complaints with the software. Only user use

Robert
Robert
General Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

The easiest and fastest reduction in safety incidents

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The ease of use directly for the drivers created a platform that allows a link to our office that shows the current inspection on the truck.

Sometimes, the camera in the app can be tricky at night because of the flash.

Mark
Project Operations Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Where have you been all our life WhipAround?

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think much of this is answered above but I'll try to comment simply here with some bullet points.
-improved time management for our mechanics to the tune of 20%
-our fleet has stayed moving more regularly due to a streamlined means of communications and necessary repairs. We've gone from being primarily reactive to primarily proactive. In 1 half of our company we've seen an 80% reduction in rental costs and I attribute some of this to the introduction of WhipAround to our fleet of heavy equipment.
-We have improved accountability from our driver's. We can now see who is and who isn't following our policies and procedures on a daily basis and take corrective action
-In the past we operated off of homegrown spreadsheets and files to hold information about our fleet. Now we are able to have 1 spot to store vehicle/equipment info, photos, reports, faults, repairs, etc. So simple!
-Overall, I have and will continue to suggest WhipAround to anyone I associate with as I firmly believe in their product and the support from their team. We at Belknap Landscape Co. honestly couldn't be happier with our relationship

#1 - customer service and implementation of the software into our organization was amazing. #2 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is number 1 in customer service and attention to our needs and product development thoughts. #3 - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took time to fly out to our team to help onboard our drivers into the software and provide a personal approach to the training #4 - the software is SOOO simple to use yet incredibly powerful and valuable in terms of results #5 - our drivers and mechanics now communicate totally differently than they use to in the past. Everything is streamlined and documented #6 - speaking of documentation...gone are the days of carbon copy books and tracking down hand written forms. Our organization has 4 facilities and to transfer information in a time-effective manner was everything but successful. With WhipAround the right people in our company get the information they need instantaneously allowing us to keep the right documents in the right place for legal purposes, allowing our mechanics to respond instantly to the needs of our fleet to keep them going and to effectively schedule the necessary repairs we need to run a profitable business. Everyone in the process of our fleet is accountable to their specific role when using WhipAround. Finally, the folks at WhipAround are all about product development and always open to suggestion/improvement of what they provide for a service which is a huge value add proposition in my book.

It costs .25 cents more per month per vehicle than the carbon copy book that we used in the past. Just kidding...that's all I've got. We thoroughly enjoy the business relationship we have with the WhipAround team!

Joseph
Operations Manager in VS

My review of Whip Around

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a game changer, no more need for paperwork to be printed, used by drivers and mechanics, inputted into the system and then stored in a file, everything is digital and can be pulled up in seconds. Tracking the fleet is so more easier and faster, its a great product! I used it at my last job and when I moved to Montana and was hired here, this product was one of the first things I recommended we start using.

This product took minutes to set up and get my fleet drivers logged in, theirs is very little room for error and the ease of using this product even for non techy drivers is incredible. They log in and follow the prompts to do pre/post trips, fueling, and repair work orders.

At this time we haven't had any issues using this product, simple instructions for drivers and the mechanic to use. Following up on work orders, and the mechanic and supervisors can monitor drivers to make sure they are compliant with FMSCA and company policies

Daniel
Driver Manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Great solution with agility to customize

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Improved record keeping of DVIR (electronic), improved depth inspection (photos), improved speed of communication (real-time updates), improved confidence by frontline users (Drivers) that company is adopting technologies that improve their jobs (a building of confident after training)

Template based forms which can be customized to my my needs/specifics.

Each card or inspection area has limit of (5) reminders/items/descriptions... sometimes needing to created additional cards vs. a longer list. (Yet, I know this limiter leads to more intentional/more thorough/higher engaged inspection) Also, some UX feedback on not being able to go to other fields when keyboard is active other than done. (variable size of tablet screens/pop-up keyboard size may be customer end constraint)

3 jaar geleden

Hi Daniel, Thanks for taking time to provide feedback. The developers have been made aware of your suggestions. If you have other pieces of feedback, please make sure to send those over.

George
Fleet manager/lead mechanic in VS

Pleasantly surprised

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we started using the app immediately and as a result breakdowns and roadcalls are down 40% from the previous 6 month period. repairs are scheduledmore efficiently reducing down time and I don't have massive bundles of DVIR slips to sift through or store

I can set reminders to go off on the drivers phones until they have completed their daily inspections, I can go back through the inspections to see who is doing them and who isn't, the app gives me a leader board so I can recognize the drivers that are following new protocols as requested

in order to add new drivers or equipment I need to have it done vs being able to just do it myself and there are no generic reports for rental units

3 jaar geleden

Hi George! Thank you for leaving us this feedback! I wanted to reach out and let you know that as an Admin on the account, you are able to add new drivers and equipment. Also, the forms are customizable and you can add all of the reports you would like! We offer a daily webinar training that covers all of this, so feel free to give us a call to get registered for one!

Gwen
HR Generailst in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Fantastic System - Easy to Use - Made us Compliant

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The CSR's at Whip Around are amazing to work with - they check in regularly to make sure everything is okay, they provided and in-person training for free, and always answer questions in a timely manner. They have a chat feature and someone always replies within minutes!

This software is very easy to use, as it can be used on a cell phone, tablet, etc. Our Service Technicians picked up on it very quickly, and it encouraged them to do all pre and post-trip inspections in a timely manner, which helped with our DOT compliance.

There is nothing we don't like about this software. There are even features we don't currently use, but it has so much potential .... I can't say enough about how this software has helped our Service Managers manage inspections, repair, etc.!

Mike
Asset Manager in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Best Inspection APP out there

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: whip around is always moving forward and there to tell me about new updates and stuff. cant understand how the could have such great pricing.

with a large construction company there are a lot of moving parts and vehicle maintenance needs to be maintained. I have 24 Utility trucks and 2 peterbuilts and this app based program really helps. what first attracted me to it is how simple it looked for my field techs, my thoughts where not only the money to start a program but all the training that would have to take place but this app is so easy there was hardly any training at all. the back office features are great too, I can control almost anything and if I need help support is just a chat away. I highly recommend for any size fleet.

I would like to see whip around spread to other sectors of fleet management like ELD systems and GPS programs so I can have it all under one program.

4 jaar geleden

Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review of Whip Around. We have a lot of great new features coming out so stay tuned!

Mark
Ops Mgr in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Outstanding Support and Product!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy, enjoyable, resourceful, and responsive!!

This product is used daily in our business and provides an invaluable resource to help manage our business. The ease of use, our ability to customize, and how it ties our people with our fleet is excellent. In addition, the support and overall service is outstanding. Highly recommend this product for those considering.

The team is open to suggestions and often working with the developers to close the gaps and improve user interface. Seeing more options for immediate upload with photos and the response to the COVID protocols have been well-received. Well done!!

Zachary
Operations Manager in VS

Great Software to Keep Track of Maintenance Schedule

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our team has been very pleased with Whip Around. It has developed into a vital role in our company and we hope to continue to take advantage all the software has to offer!

With Whip Around we have been able to manage our trucks maintenance in an efficient way. This software allows us to easily see when our trucks are due for a oil change/PM and to keep track of our scheduling. Our technicians are able to complete daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on the software and then it quickly relays the information to our management team. This keeps us organized and ensures our day will run smoothly.

On Whip Around there are a lot of features that may overwhelm some customers. It can be tough to dive in to all the capabilities the software truly has.

JOE
shop supervisor in VS
Programmaontwikkeling, 201-500 werknemers

whip around 8/2/2021

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: its a good system to work with . just as you work with it more you where some improvements can made . and tweeks to eleminate the repetetion .

the inspection if used properly are very helpful , the manitenance program is very good. .

need more admin and supervisor training on how to properly use the product so all departments benefit . drivers need more training on conducting inspection and what is safety and what is not . drivers need to be accountable more. on thing i would love to see . if a driver fails a unit on a pre or post trip . it should automatically go to out of service status . and noe should be able to conduct a inspection until repairsare made and signed off by mechanic and place back in service .

William
Operation Support Manager in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Whip-Around has created a Daily Paperless Soution to DVIR Management and Repair Tracking

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been good. We continue to look for ways to use the system. We have helped Whip-around get accepted use across the CRH Americas companies, with more coming aboard everyday.

Easy to implement and use. Helped us track daily compliance with DOT vehicle inspection and vehicle fault and repair tracking. Immediate notification to the maintenance shop of inspection failure. We have now committed all equipment used in our business to daily or at least weekly inspections. Complete Electronic recordation of vehicle inspections

The reporting systems need to be improved. We are making headway in creating exception reporting and notification of non-inspection, including last inspection date by email to managers.

Lenny
Director of Operations in VS
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

Suds and Duds

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: keeps me in touch with all my drivers

it keeps a running record of requested repairs.

when reviewing faults if you open a fault to look at it. when you close out of that fault you have to go all the way back to the beginning. if you used any filters you have to click on them again. if you were on page #2 you have to go all the way to the bottom of the page and click on page 2 then find where you were to go on to the next fault.

Sara
HR Compliance in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

User Friendly for Maintenance Compliance and Cost Tracking

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Whip Around has been a great add for our business. Overall, it saves time on inspection and DOT paperwork, keeps us on track for preventative maintenance schedules and helps track maintenance costs. Whip Around support was helpful in setting up reports and forms initially but they are super easy to do, so support really isn't necessary once you see how it's done.

Working in compliance, I love having processes in place and I love having the data. Whip Around accomplishes this effectively, with very few issues. Reports are a breeze and forms are easy to create and use. Our drivers find the app is easy enough to use and I'm thrilled we are using this with our fleet vehicles.

I have had no real issues from an administrative standpoint. Some drivers have reported minor issues with syncing or uploading pictures from time to time but this has been infrequent and not enough to raise a flag as a true issue.

Austin
Equipment Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Whip Around Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great. Everyone likes using the app and not having to turn in paperwork at the end of the day is a nice for the drivers and nice for the managment.

The most impactful part of Whip Around is having all of the paperwork in one place and not having a papertrail. You can view and analyze data so much quicker. Not only can you view the data quicker, you don't have to spend time going through every submittal because the software flags the documents you need to look at when there is a fault.

There are still little details that need to be added to make the documents easier to use. basically just giving the person that is setting the forms up more options and freedom to customize the forms for their drivers. Every dosument is unique in its own way, so having more options in the form building process is helpful.

Adam
Maintenance manager in Canada

Great for trucking outfits

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall allows us to track services and repairs of equipment on a daily basis

Easy to use nd its great that it ties in to phone

area that could use work is if a defect is minor that is marked in progress , that an operator change that repeats the same defect would not pop up again . Such as scratch in paint or any minor cosmetic damage

Delivery Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to navigate and keep my finger on the pulse of my fleet

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keep a keen eye on the fleet overall and vehicle conditions. Used to track it with paper inspections and created a lot of waste paper and inconsistent pre & post trip inspections

Easy to check driver inspections and investigate into faults. Can keep my team of drivers of accountable for our fleet and love the ability to look at a van's history with a few keystrokes

I would like a feature where I could pull weekly mileage from all vehicles. For example, the "milage" field auto-populates a weekly form to track mileage where the end of the week I could easily get the mileage sum for the week for the fleet. This is something I do manually now with each unit in the fleet and would save me about an hour a week

4 jaar geleden

Hi Chris! Thanks for you feedback! I will be sure to send your mileage suggestion over to our developers to consideration. Thanks for your business!