A complete website building suite for everyone!

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2016
Fernando G.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ever since I started looking for a professional but simple way to create my own website, I tested and used 4 different software... until I found Zoho Sites. The overall performance of Zoho Sites is great; it offers a great variety of templates that can be customized in many ways. The free version, allows you to create up to 5 different websites per account, providing flexibility and the liberty to be as creative as you can be. You don't actually need to be a web designer nor a graphics designer, to create stunning, good looking sites that are easy to build. I could easily create interfaces with different other marketing software, without limiting or affecting the website speed and response. I love many functionalities like the form generator, the button (CTA), and the customization feature. Changing templates is also a great and easy feature, although sometimes it requires final touches to improve the colour combination, graphics adjustment, etc. Using Zoho Sites has helped me create a new stream of business within my own scope of services, and it feels great! So I recommend every entrepreneur to try Zoho Sites. I'm pretty sure you will have your own site in practically no time at all! great for sole entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches and small businesses.

Pluspunten: Great overall performance, easy integration features, flexibility, easy to customize.

Minpunten: Live customer support would a nice-to-have feature.

My experience has been great! excellent customer support, friendly platform! I truly recommend it!

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017
Fernando j. G.
Regional Business Development Director
201-500 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The platform is easy to use, althoug it requires a little bit of IT background. The app features a well structured website building process that goes far beyond other competitors. It has a well suited website gallery, with many options and ideas. The user can also create it own templates, without needed to know much about coding. I also love the customer support: they're always ready to respond and provide more than one option to solve a case. Then they follow up, personalizing the service, which is great. Adding widgets is easy and they work just fine. Just following instructions is well enough to perform the operation and if help is needed, Zoho even offers an support option for urgencies. I've been using Zoho Sites for more than 2 years and feel totally satisfied.

Minpunten: Zoho Sites does not currently offers the option to load your own HTML website code. You can only change or personalize the original Zoho code, but does not allow us to upload an entire website code.

The gold standard for small to mid businesses that need help organizing all their information

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2018
Lead Sales Engineer
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Zoho is amazing. With the ability to integrate with your phone and IT systems, it can track all your data incoming from different avenues and organize it into very simple easy to read formats. The primary goal of software like zoho is to increase efficiency which in turn increases your production and sales, and I think this is the best of the best in terms of doing that.

Minpunten: They are constantly doing updates which isnt a bad thing, but when you are use to a certain format or interface and then it is changed, it is annoying to have to relearn it. Not a con as much as a peeve.

Easy to use and looks good; communication less good

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2018
Alison L.
Executive Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Reasonably priced, easy-to-use web builder.

Pluspunten: I found the interface for Zoho Sites very intuitive and easy to use. I used the free version of the site to create a website for a friend's project and it looked very good. I've since looked into their price structure for paid sites and find them reasonable and very competitive with similar products (Weebly, Wix). They have an entire suite of related products that you can use to integrate office efficiency.

Minpunten: I don't think that the company communicated well with me. The site I created disappeared from the web, seemingly without notice. I later found out that they had changed their price structure and my site was larger than what they are now offering for free. It would have been nice to get some advance warning

Convenient site builder

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2018
Alisa M.
Support manager
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I used this constructor at the beginning of my career. Quite good features, the program is simple and understandable for a beginner, but not perfect. Like any other designer, it has its drawbacks.

Minpunten: Knowledge of the markup language is highly desirable, sometimes the editor works crookedly, you need to edit it manually.

Very cost effective and ease of use.

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018
Arlene W.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: This is a great, cost-effective way to set up a website using drag-and-drop functionality. They recently launched a new version.

Minpunten: There are limitations with the "basic" version to the number of forms, pages, etc. you can create but it still allows you to create and upgrade when you're ready.

Full featured, easy to use way to build your website

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2017
Douglas W.
Executive Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A simple, informative website for just the cost of the domain that looks good and is easy to maintain.

Pluspunten: Free, without their branding in your footer. Integrates with other Zoho services. More features now and easier to use than Google Sites without their tracking of you. You can literally get a good looking website up and running in half an hour, including registering for your domain if you need one. (You can also use your existing domain). You can pay a lot to other companies and not get any more than Zoho gives for free.

Minpunten: Not many. Of course, you need to understand page layout and it helps if you are not intimidated by HTML, as you can edit that if you want. We found that figuring out where the mail went from Contact Me form was a bit tricky at first.

This easy-to-use but limited page builder isn't a good value

Rick P.
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I wasn't impressed with Zoho Sites, especially since I recently evaluated most of the big names in this market. In terms of power and flexibility, Zoho Sites comes in dead last. It's OK maybe if you're already using Zoho CRM but I can't think of any reason to jump ship for it.

Pluspunten: I liked that it was very simple and quick to set up a new site, choosing from several decent if cookie-cutter templates. I liked that forms were included in the trial and in the basic tier. Some page-building SaaSes charge extra for this functionality. Zoho CRM can be integrated with any site. That's a nice option, I'm sure, although I did not test it since I'm not using Zoho CRM at the moment. I liked that each new site began a new free trial for that site. Very considerate. Tweaking existing elements was as simple as hovering to reveal the setting for that particular element. The settings were easy to understand at first glance and in a couple clicks it was easy to adjust them. I've don't recall having seen this sort of UI for any page builder out there.

Minpunten: Very generic templates. No access to code, css, or for adding advanced functionality. This is not a platform for developers. The pricing plans were confusing and restrictive. Zoho actually charges for the number of revisions for each page? What? Who else does that? That really turned me off, especially considering how much I tweak when designing. But maybe since the options/settings were limited for each element, that's not such an issue. Zoho Sites is nowhere near as powerful or complete a package as Wix or Weebly, not to mention Webflow, which is in a different league completely. Also, I got several e-mails from marketers asking if I needed help. I would think if I don't answer the first time, that's a signal to stop.

The easiest site builder/host to work with

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Alisha T.
CAD designer
Grafisch ontwerp, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: If I need to make a website for something, I usually go to Zoho first simply because it is really easy to use and hook things up to as well as get a custom email domain and get everything working quickly. It is also really affordable compared to other options.

Minpunten: It could use better drag and drop type of designing on more of a level like Wix which has more customization ability.

I love zoho Sites. It's great for business

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2017
Tonya W.
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have 5 websites on Zoho Sites for my business and that really is working for me. and guess what else, the hosting is free. Once you buy your domain for your business, you get free business email.

Pluspunten: Affordable, Free hosting, you pay for the domain if you want one. If you get a domain for your website, it will look so professional. People ask me who did your website. And when I tell them I did it, they are so surprised, because of how professional my website looks. Another thing is, Zoho sites is so user friendly, and so easy to use. I could talk about this site for hours.

Minpunten: No improvements are needed. It's a 10

I and my teammate used Zoho Sites to spin up a quick website for a tech team of our college.

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
Vidit G.
Web Designer
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helped me to spin up a website in a matter of 3 days!

Pluspunten: I would say that ease of use is the greatest selling point for this product. It took us just 3 days to spin up a website (http://reconsubsea.zohosites.com/) with 3-4 pages. Zoho was kind enough to provide free credits to get us started. Easy deployment is also an added benefit which helped us to go live as soon as possible. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is a newbie to creating websites.

Minpunten: I feel that the product should focus more on the responsiveness of the webpage, it should add support for responsive images and text.

With Zoho Sites, I easily made a free website

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2018
Anutte K.
Web Analyst
Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Service Zoho Sites contains all the tools for creating and maintaining various sites: there is an HTML editor, many ready-made templates, the ability to connect a slider and HTTPS. And all this is distributed under a free license. And even if you do not have much experience in creating websites, web projects, you will learn how to do simple projects in just a few days.

Minpunten: I do not like that by default there is no toolkit for working with SEO, I would also like to see the possibilities for creating an online store.

Great CRM

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that it is integrated with our social media

Minpunten: It is a little difficult for a non technical person to figure out at first, but once you get it it is great.

Great free features - limited, but not badly

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018
Graphic Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's intuitive and easy to use. I set up a website in a matter of days, and I have a pretty limited knowledge of site building/CSS/HTML. Great for a portfolio style website.

Pluspunten: They have a free option that is pretty robust. While there are some features I wish were free, it's obviously reasonable for the site options to be limited when you're using the free version. I've been able to create a pretty nice site, if I do say so myself!

Minpunten: The trademark/site host at the bottom of the page isn't great, but again I'm using the free version so I can't complain.

Tool for professionals

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2018
Eric G.
System Engineer
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: In my practice, this is the first online designer, which developers should be proud of. The product turned out really cool. I was amazed by the user-friendly interface, a bunch of useful trivia that make work great. Pretty decent patterns and other usefulness. In general, just cool.

Minpunten: Tools for solving real complex tasks, such as graphics and animation, are yet to be finalized. There is no limit to perfection. It is important not to stop there and continue to develop the project.

To create websites in a short time

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2018
Orlamdo M.
Webmaster
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: You no longer have to worry about how you are going to create a website. With this software you have many very elegant pre-designed templates that you can easily customize your content.

Minpunten: It seems to me that there is no direct access to the administration of a specific website. There should be an option so that it could be easily shared.

Excellent website builder

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2018
Kary R.
Insurance broker
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Without really knowing you can create website with just selecting a topic and aggregating its content. It is very easy to use and publish attractive sites in a short time.

Minpunten: What I like least is that in some subjects I can not place the logo or the top of the form I need. I do not know if it's on all subjects but it does not fit wellWhat I like least is that in some subjects I can not place the logo or the top of the form I need. I do not know if it is in all subjects but it does not fit well.

Amazing paired with Zoho One

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple dashboard to see what websites you have created on home page. Modern templates to start from. Easy to click and drag objects. Many settings to mess around with as well as HTML and CSS customization.

Minpunten: Some things were a little hard to grasp to achieve desired results, such as columns in a block. It's all seemingly possible, but sometimes a little convoluted on how to do it.

It has made creating websites much easier than before. Doesn't required any hectic HTML coading.

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018
Waquar S.
Project engineer
Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ive drafted my website on my own. And any time i can update it on my own. So no need to look for any web designer.

Pluspunten: The themes available was one of the most greatest thing and It has made my website look professional. The integration of forms are great too.

Minpunten: The slide show and crm integration can be made easy.
It takes long time when syncing. And before uploading the images has to be resized. Which takes lots of time. But still it is best software ever.

Very happy with this.

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2018
Luisana P.
System Engineer
Hoger onderwijs
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very happy, of the results obtained by Zoho CRM. It is not necessary to highlight that in the field of customer relationship management it is one of the best companies but the best one, and I make it clear to you, as your client is 100% satisfied.

Minpunten: I really do not have any complaints to leave, just congratulate them and keep working like that, I will definitely come back.

Not bad creator

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2019
Justina V.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Employees of our company, using Zoho Sites, managed to create an excellent website in just a few days. Thanks to the ability to integrate with a mobile device and IT systems, all our data is fully tracked.

Minpunten: It takes a considerable amount of time to download tge data. The page editor was hard to figure out. By default, there are no tools to work with SEO.

Great Alternative but not good enough yet

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018
Owner & Founder
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Zoho Sites is a great alternative to its close competitor (Google Sites), Zoho itself is also considerably cheaper compared to its alternatives.

Minpunten: Zoho Sites significantly lacks its ease of use, features & functionality, customer service and value for money so it is almost terrible as an overall.

Simple Drag & Drop Website Designer

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018
Lea N.
Business Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Zoho Sites has some of the best website design tech support I've come across. They are incredibly responsive, easy to work with and prompt, which is much appreciated when working with this type of software.

Minpunten: The limitations when it comes to external integrations and add-ons can be challenging. I've already found some APIs that cannot be integrated with this site builder.

Creates Websites Without Coding

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2012
Doris B.
Bron: GetApp
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I am a non-technical user with little time and budget for a professional website creation. Now I found Zoho Sites and I was surprised that creating and hosting websites can be so easy. In my case, I have only created a basic website because I didn´t need anything else, but Zoho gives users the possibility to build mobile websites or websites with dynamic content.
There is one interesting feature for users with partners who want to collaborate in the website creation. You can simply invite them and give them the corresponding rights to modify the website.
Overall, I can attest that Zoho Sites is a very easy and intuitive solution for people like me!

Pluspunten: There is a free edition
Professional-looking websites without writing any code

Good site builder in market

Senthur M.