Gemiddelde scores

3,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    2,6 /5

Over Soda PDF

Soda PDF Anywhere is de eerste volledig functionele PDF-oplossing die beschikbaar is als desktop- en webgebaseerde app.

Meer informatie over Soda PDF

93 reviews worden weergegeven

Verónica M.
Attorney
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-9-2019

"It offers many features"

Opmerkingen: It is a very important software for my work, since I can correct the mistakes I have made and manipulate all the PDF documents as I wish. I really like the large number of functionalities offered with this software, SODA PDF replaces many other small softwares that offer only one or two of its functionalities.

Pluspunten: It offers an executable software and a very good web interface to handle PDF files. It is a very reliable solution that also allows you to convert to a wide range of file types, edit the content of PDF documents, add digital signatures, add security to documents and even recognize text thanks to its integrated OCR functionality.

Minpunten: I have no negative points to highlight from this software. I believe that the editing of the text in PDF could be improved, since the edition of the font is not always compatible, so the changes made in the document are noted.

• Beoordeeld op 29-9-2019
Sole Trader
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020

"Soda PDF Desktop 12 - Total Disaster"

Opmerkingen: Customer support have attempted to resolve some of the problems which required considerable reconfiguring. It is still not working anything like as well as Soda PDF 11 so please wind back to the older version. If not I am starting to review other products to find a better solution.

Pluspunten: I have used Soda PDF Desktop 11 for several years and found it to be an incredibly useful, and easy to use application.

Minpunten: Since upgrading to Soda PDF Desktop 12 it has been a total disaster. It is no longer user friendly and many of the features previously used no longer work. It is so much slower than the older version and has crashed or simply stopped responding on more than one occasion.

van LULU Software op 26-12-2020

Thank you for taking time to write this feedback, we take it very seriously. I want to assure you that our developer team constantly works on the improvement of the 12th version. We would not recommend you to switch back to the 11th version because it will be supported less and there will not be updates for that version. Please let me tell you that you can find all of the features that were in the previous version in Soda PDF 12. Please let us know what features do you miss that you used to use in version 11. Please contact us via [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019

"Good substitute for Adobe Acrobat"

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a good product.

Pluspunten: Soda PDF has many good features and is easy to use. I like that we have an option to pay one price versus a monthly subscription.

Minpunten: Redaction. There is not an option to change the color of the redaction like I can in Adobe Acrobat.

van LULU Software op 3-5-2019

Thanks for the the review. I will forward your feedback regarding the redaction feature to our Development Team.

• Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019
Quantty Surveyor
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020

"Cancellation an Issue"

Opmerkingen: Usage wise it was effective from a basic point of view. Customer support extremely poor.

Pluspunten: Reasonably easy to use and inexpensive within limits

Minpunten: Decided not to renew but Soda won't let me remove my credit card details

van LULU Software op 24-2-2020

Thanks for your review. We are happy that you found Soda PDF to be easy to handle and to be inexpensive. We are, however, very sorry about your bad experience with our customer support. We would ask to give us a second chance to fix your problem quickly. We ask you to contact our customer support again and we will certainly solve your problem for you.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020
Dennis a D.
User
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019

"Danger Wil Robinson Danger"

Pluspunten: Seems like a decent low cost replacement for Adobe Acrobat

Minpunten: Watch the installation routine, it is a trap. You cannot install the program without approving "Block dangerous and phishing scams" and "Stop websites from tracking you online". It is very suspicious that these cannot be unchecked. Not convinced yet? Read the light grey policy text: "By selecting 'Install Adware Web Companion', I agree to install Adaware Web Companion, set my homepage, new tabs and default search engine to Bing or capatible web browsers, and consent to its End User License Agreement and privacy policy." Make this product more of a scam rather than a product.

van LULU Software op 19-3-2019

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our Marketing department. Just to let you know there is an option to skip the installation of Web Companion. We will make the request to make it more obvious how to skip this installation.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019
Edo M.
Business owner
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2017

"My preferred PDF viewer and editor"

Opmerkingen: Documents in PDF are global standard. After experimenting with several solution I found that this one is best solution on the market, for my needs.

Pluspunten: User interface is fantastic. Working speed also. Different options offer solutions for all sort of necessities or problems.

Minpunten: By my humble opinion, subscription plans are not a model for every software solution. In this case a one-time payment would be something to expect. Slightly heavy on computer resources.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2017
Edsel P.
CIO
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"This is a SCAM"

Opmerkingen: The support team can only tell you that their product does not support the features you try to use. Their billing department is horrible. You may need an act of God in order to cancel your subscription, which in most cases you don't even know that you will have after buying the product.

Pluspunten: Absolutely nothing, It is cumbersome to use and not always provide the output you expect.

Minpunten: The software had a reasonable price, I decide to buy it to try. The Software is clunk, not intuitive and does not offer all the options Adobe does. The worst part is that I just discovered they are continuously charging me for a sneak renewal, which costs double of the price of the software. There are plenty of bad reviews of this product at PcMag, Amazon, GetApp, and others, so do not be alluded you are buying a good product. It does not worth the trouble.

van LULU Software op 13-9-2019

I am really sorry about the experience you have had. As you know we have already refunded your purchase renewal per your request.
I reviewed your case and I am sorry that you felt you were "scammed". We do our best to make sure that every purchase is as clear and transparent as possible, for example when purchasing we give the option of switching between perpetual and subscription based products, we indicate the subscription on the checkout page. Furthermore, we give a 30 day renewal notification before sending a renewal confirmation email. We will further investigate your case to see how we can do a better job and improve at ensuring that the renewal for all our clients is clear. As for the missing features, we would love to know what we are missing, so that we can improve future development. We are always open to feedback and appreciate our customers, which is why we aim to provide outstanding customer support in any and all instances.

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Ken E.
Database Developer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2017

"FREE functionality is very good!"

Opmerkingen: It gave me the capability to transmit PDF files that are password protected.
Also, it provided a PDF print device.

Pluspunten: I needed software to allow me to protect PDF files to prevent opening by an unintended party. I was able to add just the security module .
It is also a plus that it includes a PDF print device, especially since I am still using Windows 7.

Minpunten: Actually there are a few things.
1) It does not remember the directory used for new output files.
2) Highlighting is not included with the FREE functionality. It is with Acrobat Reader.
3) The first time output is directed to the PDF printer, the software is very slow to load.

• Beoordeeld op 7-6-2017
Jonathan S.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020

"SO BUGGY!!!!"

Pluspunten: The fact that it was cheap. It was a good value when I bough it.

Minpunten: First off, I really wanted to like it, but became so incredibly frustrated with the reaped bugs and issues I had. It seemed every week I would find something else that didn't work right, or the functionality just wasn't there. Also, don't think you will be getting support if you have an issue. They are cold and not helpful at all. If you just use a PDF editor every once in a while, this might work for you. If you rely on it for business and its an integral part of your work flow.....go elsewhere. I plead with you. You will end with ulcers trying to get this thing to work the way you want it to.

van LULU Software op 30-4-2020

We are sorry to hear about your problems. Please write to [email protected] and I will personally make sure that your problems will be dealt with.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020
Carole C.
Records/Office Manager
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

"Finding this product totally saved the day!"

Opmerkingen: I like it (almost) as much as the expensive program I use on my work computer. In fact, I may suggest it to other coworkers for their home computers especially while we are working at home during COVID.

Pluspunten: What a gem of a find. I was getting ready for a two-day hearing using a popular video platform and had a bunch of PDFs I needed to screen share. The PDF reader on my laptop, which I was using for the video hearing, was not showing up in the screen sharing option. My boss just said, fix it! I searched through Google and found this. I first went with the free version but after bookmarking multiple pages in preparation, I discovered it would not save them. I purchased it at that point with no regrets. It is very nice software, especially for the money, and suited my needs for this perfectly.

Minpunten: It would have been nice to know that I couldn't save the PDF with changes I made with the free version, but very understandable. For the price, it was no problem purchasing it, and as I said before, it totally saved me!

• Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020
Peter O.
CIO
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020

"Mixed Feelings"

Opmerkingen: mixed

Pluspunten: Work well when its not kicking you out the the free version

Minpunten: Product disconnects regularly and requires you to re log in . This is EXTREMELY annoying and interrupts your working day.

van LULU Software op 16-9-2020

Thanks for your Review of Soda PDF. I will make sure your comments will be forwarded to our Development Team. This will help us to improve our software. Thanks again.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020
Fr R.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020

"SODA PDF not a medium or long term decision; it fails in the short term. You will need change"

Opmerkingen: Everything was ok and worked properly without probems with SODA PDF during 9-10 months of my premmium version but suddenly, the "Sign Document" functionality stoped work and the only way to finish SODA execution was killing the process or closing the window.
Technical Support is very bad. Same procedure several times although I reportted it didn't work the first time. At the end, they suggest to "access" my computer to "review" the issue and ask me for my telephone number (personal information protected by european laws). They don´t have other ways (or doesn't want) to use internet audio conference solutions based on email. DO THEY WANT TO GET PERSONAL DATA TO COMPLEMENT THE COMPETITIVE PRICE THEY ARE PROMOTING? Take care

Pluspunten: Usability is very easy. Trial version for starting and test the software is very good. Functionality is great for the job.

Minpunten: It's a little slow in execution. And sometimes crashes with other software that you can have installed in your computer (certificates).

van LULU Software op 29-7-2020

We are very sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. But rest assured, our agents are not out to collect personal data, all they want is to help you best possible. Our customer service made you an offer, please keep communicating with us, we are sure all your problems will be solved in our new version, that will be launched next week.

• Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020
John G.
Principal Engineer
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

"Poor support and confusing re-purchase procedure."

Opmerkingen: Great program but suddenly stops. The customer support and activation process is pathetic. Will probably look for another pdf program as my time is too valuable to waste on a product which is too clumsy to be involved with.

Pluspunten: All round a very good program and easy to use.

Minpunten: Previous copy suddenly stopped working 5 months after installation. Assumed perhaps expiry date may have been reached so bought a new copy. Activation code not sent for newly purchased copy. Support response just heaps of pro-forma pre written garbage messages from auto responder.

van LULU Software op 27-5-2020

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear about your bad customer service experience. I can see that your problem has been resolved in the meantime, but rest assured, that this review will help us to improve our customer service. This is very important to us.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020
Dave K.
MD
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Alternative to Adobe"

Opmerkingen: The ease of use and daily interaction with same is good and allows the company to do what it needs to do with regards to portable document management.

Pluspunten: Soda was selected as an alternative to Adobe based on price and was presently surprised to find what was covered in the base product when comparing.

Minpunten: The initial set up was tricky as it is linked to an online account and having a second account caused issues.

van LULU Software op 12-2-2021

Hello Dave,
Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you like our software. Please be sure we are always working on making our software better.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Donna W.
Owner/office manager/support services
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

"Good Idea - Poorly implemented - LACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT INFO"

Opmerkingen: My biggest issue is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - POOR PRODUCT DISCRIPTIONS. You would think after over 2 years of customers complaining regarding the poor customer service experience, they would have fixed it by now. I have waited on hold for more than 1/2 an hour then being disconnected. Asking for a order number instead of having a product license ID listed in your Account product information is a poor design. Email to Customer Support provided none of the answers I inquired upon. I wanted to recommend this product to my clients for their pdf solutions - However, I cannot find a clear description of what each product Home, Business, Pro - Premium - Standard - Anywhere has to offer for tools. Refunds for purchases seem to be lacking as an easy to do in the 1st 30 days and When you cancel it only cancels at the end of the year purchased rather than immediately refunding the unused. Email requests take over 48 hours to get answered with an answer that in no way clears up the matter. Customer Support is very limited if you do get them on the phone as they will forward to their tech team your issue. How is that helpful after waiting 1/2 an hour. If you want a whole product then you must buy everything in bits and pieces - I want a product with all the features not buy a little here and a little there and will ask you each time you go to use a feature if you want to purchase more. Premium - Pro - Business - Anywhere should have all the features -

Pluspunten: The product allows me to manipulate pdf's otherwise blocked from editing - Great when someone creates a form that you need to edit to use. The price was great considering the alternatives. Adobe just got greedy.

Minpunten: Going from Free to Premium it often wants me to purchase more for a feature that Premium already should have. Or wants you to purchase separately operations in which should be a standard for the Premium product

van LULU Software op 18-8-2020

We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the customer service we provided. I can see that in the meantime you received the information you required. I will make sur your comments will be passed on the the Director of Customer Service. We thank you for your feedback, it will help us improve our services. If you have problems in the future, please contactd us by email or chat.

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020
Hans B.
electrical engineer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2021

"customer service is the horrible --- run"

Opmerkingen: horrible - if you cant get a problem resolved then your sitting there with a piece of software that is useless.

Pluspunten: nothing if it take 2 months to resolve an issue

Minpunten: The customer service if something goes wrong, you want to be able to get it resolved. Not with these guys

van LULU Software op 2-7-2021

Hi Hans, thank you for sharing your feedback on the program and our customer support, we will forward it to the appropriate team so we can work on the improvements of our services. In order to use the paid version of the program, you have to sign in to your Soda PDF account. You can check this article that will help you sign in correctly.
Or you can contact our live chat where our highly skilled support agents will be glad to assist you with the activation issue (it's available Monday-Friday 3 am - 5 pm EST).
To open the Chat, please follow the steps below:

Kalina M.
Assistente Adiministrativo
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

"The best complete conversion, editing and creation software"

Opmerkingen: I perform a lot of conversion of terms, regulations, crafts, among others, I speak of more than 200 pages and until today I have had no problems.
It is very gratifying, the truth was the best thing that happened to me.

Pluspunten: what I liked the most was the conversion because in my work, I need to send documents related to trades, regulations and etc ... and convert my documents in other formats. It also helps me to compress my PDF files to reduce the sizes so that I can easily share via zip, not to mention, that it allows us to create PDF documents from drawings and other technical documents necessary for the functioning of our institution. End not to mention that it is very easy to use.

Minpunten: Honestly, I have no contraindications for this application because it met all my expectations, I feel that this softwer before being created was a deep search to be created so complete.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021
Robert P.
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2021

"Be careful"

Opmerkingen: Some features work ok. Help desk is near to useless and doesnt tell truth. Priority seems to be getting subscriptions in rather than providing service or rectifying mistakes.

Pluspunten: Some features work ok. Unfortunately not necessarily the features you want

Minpunten: You will be constantly bombarded with instructions to upgrade. Functionality will not be there unless you upgrade part way through a subscription period. There are acknowledged problems with the latest upgrade 12 that havnt been resolved in 6 months. BE CAREFUL

van LULU Software op 29-6-2021

Hi Robert,
Thank you for sharing your impression of our service. We will forward your feedback regarding the unresolved issues after the latest upgrade to the corresponding team.

Be kindly informed that you are not obliged to upgrade unless you need to use features that are not included in your package. In the event, you no longer want to see this popup follow the steps below: Click on 'Options' (a gear icon located in the right upper corner). Select 'Notification' and toggle the switch on 'Notification System'.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2021
Diane R.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021

"Doesn't work as promised and customer support sucks"

Opmerkingen: SodaPDF worked fine when I first installed it, but after one of the updates, I was no longer able to scan documents or connect to the internet to update the software. I sent support an email - that's the only way to contact them. It took 2-3 days to get an email response requesting more details. I answered their questions, and again, it took 2-3 days to get a response back. At that point, support indicated that my problems were associated with the most recent update. It's been a month since the problems started and all SodaPDF wants to do at this point is close my case. I asked for a refund of my money, but was informed that I was past the company's 30-day money-back policy. I purchased the software on March 7th and the problems started before the 30-day period ended. At this point, I either keep wasting my time and energies trying to get this situation resolved or accept that I'm stuck with a product that does not work as promised.

Pluspunten: When it worked correctly, I liked the scanning and password protection features the most.

Minpunten: SodaPDF automatically sets up SodaPDF as the default PDF reader. That would be ok except that SodaPDF takes longer to load and is inferior to Adobe's reader.

van LULU Software op 23-4-2021

Hello Diane,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be sure your feedback is forwarded to the corresponding department. As our support agent mentioned the scanner issue has been flagged to the team in charge and is currently being investigated. Till the issue with Soda PDF 12 is resolved you can use the 11th version to to create files from your scanner.

• Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021
Paul R.
not needed
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2021

"Disappointed with new version"

Pluspunten: Initially, my old version of SodaPDF suddenly stopped working - "your subscription expired" - but logging onto their website and finidng that my subscription is good through 2022 did not make me happy. Then finding out that the old version I was using MUST be upgraded - NO ANDS IFS OR BUTS. New version to me is VERY clunky - I liked SEEING a title that read "crop" - not having to hover over multiple buttons to find what I wanted.
Crop function is horrible. If I have a 8.5x11 document (landscape), dragging the left most bar changes the top one - top drag changes the right side, right side changes the bottom - bottom...well, bottom does not allow you to drag it at all.
FORCES you to use a slider bar set to the right of the drag bars. VERY inconvenient.
Finally got my crop where I wanted it. Program crashed. Tried again - SAVED this time. Crashed after save. 3rd opening, finally was able to print what I needed.
I am honestly horrified to try other functions - took me longer to find the simple things I wanted rather than using an intuitive "title" system (yes, I can hover over icons, but JUST SHOW ME THE TITLE.

Minpunten: Horribly clunky interface that does not work as expected.

van LULU Software op 19-6-2021

Hi Paul,
Thanks for sharing your impression of the new version of Soda PDF. We will make sure to forward your complaint about not intuitive interface to the corresponding team. Please check the Soda PDF user guide with a lot of useful articles that help you to use the software: https://userguide.sodapdf.com/desktop/public/

Please contact our support center in case the crashing issue continues. Our email address is [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2021
Dee L.
Asst to President
Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020

"Messed up"

Pluspunten: All the previous versions were awesome. Great features

Minpunten: Version 12 is horrible, total redone not working friendly. After scanning a page and attaching it to an email, i open to review and i get an error message that reads "The system cannot find the file specified" I never had that issue before. I've tried contacting service and i never heard back from anyone

van LULU Software op 26-12-2020

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a feedback. I am very sorry to hear you did not get any assistance on your issue. We would be grateful if you can give us a second chance and contact us via [email protected] Please let us know what mail do you use when you get that error message and also if that possible please send us a screenshot of the error message

• Beoordeeld op 24-11-2020
Wendy W.
Publisher
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

"Soda PDF -- Intuitive and User Friendly Way to Create and Edit PDF Documents"

Opmerkingen: Overall? Excellent! This is a VERY user-friendly way to both create and convert PDFs, edit/fill in a PDF, sign a PDF with a created signature, and then deliver/download/share. If for some reason I need to have a colleague review a document, the review/comment function is great for easily getting document feedback. We don't use that feature as often, but it's nice to have in the available functions.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use with little to no formal training -- very intuitive. I like that it converts documents TO PDF, PDF to MSWord or other types of files, and lets me upload a document for PDF filler access. I think forms are more professional when they're typed instead of being handwritten -- cleaner and neater for sure! We use SODA to upload forms sent to us, then fill in via the PDF filler. I love how easy SODA is to use via Mac/PC, tablets, and phones. Even when my staff and I are outside the office -- at home or on the road -- we can access SODA to ensure our work continues seamlessly. PDFs created can be saved to the Cloud, Desktop, or even e-mailed. I love this software/app!

Minpunten: My only small complaint is that it can be hard to locate a file once it's complete. That's likely on me instead of SODA. We downloaded the software/app, and have been learning as we go. Perhaps some training on our part would make archiving easier.

• Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021
Pres.
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021

"Does not work with Avast Virus Protection"

Opmerkingen: For the first several years of using the program I was satisfied, since this issue with Avast came up about 2 years ago, I have not been able to use Soda and have purchases Adobe PDF.

Pluspunten: Early editions were easy to use pdf generation and editing tools that would occasionally crash, but the ease of use compared to Adobe PDF made Soda a superior option.

Minpunten: After updating to Soda 12, it became impossible to use the software because Avast recognized the adware within the program as malware. It has been a year going back and forth with Customer Service and though they respond with instructions to remove all references of the program, disable Avast and then reinstall, nothing has worker. I even tried to go back to Soda 8, but still Avast detects the adware and it blocks the program. I cannot recommend this product based on my experience

van LULU Software op 20-3-2021

Hello there,
Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our support team. Be kindly informed that the issue with Avast was fixed in the recent updates for version 12. Our highly skilled tech agents will be glad to assist you with the issue via the Live hat and one of our agents will assist you (it's available Monday-Friday 3 am - 5 pm EST).

To open the Chat, please follow the steps below:

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021
IT Director
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

"Great features for the price"

Opmerkingen: It gives people a more intuitive option for pdfs and there's a free version that people can try easily before they purchase the full-featured one.

Pluspunten: It has all of the features that you need for making pdfs and then some. It's really intuitive, I think more intuitive than it's major competitor.

Minpunten: Even after you purchase the full upgrade, they keep pestering you to spend more and upgrade. OK, I get it, you want to sell me more product. But I had to turn off notifications multiple times and it was a headache.

van LULU Software op 19-6-2021

Hi there,
Thanks for sharing your impression of Soda PDF. We are glad to hear you find it intuitive and helpful.
Thanks for letting us know you had issues with the pop-ups. We are glad to assist you to disable advertisements. Please follow the steps below:

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021
Andres R.
Senior Operations Analyst
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020

"Amazing set of PDF tools that includes OCR"

Opmerkingen: After scanning all the physical documentation that I had in my office, I managed to transfer it to digital format through the OCR tool that has Soda PDF, which allowed me to have a better management of my documents, since previously I had to review a large amount of files in search of some document. Also, I can edit PDF files according to what I need and sign them digitally.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that you have an OCR tool to recognize the text in the images, so you can then edit that text in PDF. You can convert PDF files to Word, Excel, RTF and other formats. Another advantage of using Soda is that I receive email updates about its new features, which include instructions for use and video tutorials. Also, I can create a custom toolbar, where I include the tools I use most.

Minpunten: At times, when trying to print files in batches, the software stops responding and I have to open the documents again.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020