Event Booking Engines reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Event Booking Engines

Platform voor het boeken van evenementen en online betalingen voor locaties, restaurants, cateraars en horecagroepen.

Meer informatie over Event Booking Engines

12 reviews worden weergegeven

Show Director
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2018

"Lots to learn about the software but it so far has been a good place to keep all our events tracked."

Pluspunten: Master calendar, client and event tracking, sending contracts to be signed rather than having to pay for a separate service. Good, responsive tech support by phone or email--my many questions are quickly answered. Some good customization and integration options.

Minpunten: Payments and invoicing are still not super clear to me. The flow of booking events is not as user-friendly as I'd like.

van Event Booking Engines op 15-1-2018

Thank you for your review/feedback on our company and product, greatly appreciated! We recently rolled out the Event Wizard with Autopilot which should greatly improve your ease of Event Booking and drastically reduce the time it takes as well. We are always open to continued discussion and based on your specific comments/needs/requests, providing additional enhancements in all areas of our product.

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2018
Lawrence C.
Event Coordinator
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

"Event Booking Engines is AMAZING"

Opmerkingen: My organization updated from an ancient program used many years ago. This software has helped us with reports and organizing our daily client interactions. I cannot say this enough...support is outstanding!!

Pluspunten: This program makes organizing event leads, calendar, payments, contracts, invoices so easy!! EBE is super user friendly. They have an amazing support staff. Very quick response time. Setting up the system is easy. I will even email a question to support sometimes and they will send me a video tutorial answering my question. I cannot say enough good things about EBE!!!

Minpunten: To be very honest....NOTHING...I have no cons for the software!

van Event Booking Engines op 19-2-2021

Thank you Lawrence, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product! We always enjoy working with you and your comments are very helpful to us. We are very happy to hear that our product provides the key features you need to effectively manage and run your venue business! And we remain committed to continually rolling out new features to make our platform even better.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021
Kirby T.
Accountant
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

"Terrific support and excellent software"

Opmerkingen: Very positive. The staff is good at figuring out what you want and helping you accomplish it. And they are constantly upgrading the software.

Pluspunten: Total functionality - can do almost anything you need for customer and event management. And the support is phenomenal! Ask a question and get your answer and followup almost immediately.

Minpunten: A little bit complex, but that's due to the incredibly full functionality.

van Event Booking Engines op 12-3-2019

Thank you Kirby, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product! We also greatly enjoy working with you and your team and remain totally committed to continued improvement and upgrades to ease of use and product feature set.

Aimee F.
Venue Owner
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021

"The hardest working dollars spent!"

Opmerkingen: My previous software focused on scheduling dates and invoicing. Event Booking Engines created a positive client impression and has a focus on an Event and all tasks and information associated with it. Creating a "portal" through our web page for each client with unique log-in reduces client interaction and time needs as many aspects are updated in their account.

Pluspunten: I depend on this software daily as it encompasses so much of my business needs as a Wedding Venue Owner. The features I use most are the e-signature capability, accounting payments and auto receipts and reminders for my clients/couples. Event Booking Engines takes our professionalism to a new level and is impressive to our existing and prospective clients when we present a proposal, add custom uploaded documents or photographs of the clients and or our logo or site photos. I can't think of any customer service in any aspect of business that has been more prompt and thorough for any questions I may need help on. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has worked closely with our Web design team for widgets and know how as well as our SEO manager for specialty requests. I am going on 2 years of subscription and view Event Booking Engines as a part time employee. Being in the business of Weddings and long time commitments, I will be "engaged" with this company as long as we are in business.

Minpunten: I do have difficulty finding "notes" on clients and events at a glance.

van Event Booking Engines op 18-2-2021

Thank you Aimee, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product! Your comments are very helpful to us and we are very happy and honored to provide critical application functionality you need to successfully manage and run your venue business on a daily basis. We do provide quick access to notes, contact and email history directly from the Event Edit and Booking Page and several other pages in our system. I have sent you an email with video explaining those and exactly how to access them.

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021
Marla P.
Contract Specialist
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

"Streamlining our reservations"

Opmerkingen: Customer service is excellent.i[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive (even evenings and weekends) and is willing to customize components of the software to suit our needs when we have a specific request. He has worked with every request we’ve have had and we greatly appreciate the flexibility. Sometimes he just explains that they already have it set up - just not where we had expected and other times they make sweeping changes to accommodate our requests. In one of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responses to our request he said, "It makes us very happy to provide product which has high value to you."

Pluspunten: Event Booking Engines integrates all aspects of reservations into one system. We are a small volunteer run nonprofit organization that rents out an historic wedding and event venue. We are thrilled to have transitioned from a manual reservation process to Event Booking Engines. We now have everything in one place – client information, event booking, contracts with electronic signature, payments, task reminders, checklists, master calendar and availability calendar (which is viewable on our website), staff scheduling, etc. We are still learning all the features that we can benefit from.

Minpunten: The email integration works differently than I had envisioned to capture emails from clients into their event account. Outbound emails and client responses will be captured in an event account as long as the email is generated through EBE. However, if a client initiates a new email (not responding to an EBE email), they have to use our organization's email address and the email is independent of the EBE system.

van Event Booking Engines op 20-2-2020

Thank you Marla, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product. We always enjoy working with you and your team and building new features which provide high value to you! I will meet with my team to discuss our email integration and appropriate feature enhancements there.

Gammon C.
General Manager
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

"Event Booking Engines"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been excellent. Really no complaints, just getting used to all the software and functions. Looking forward to becoming proficient in all of it!

Pluspunten: Customer Service!!! I would give it 10 stars if I could. Prompt, reliable and helpful and if I make a suggestion for a change or addition it is done within minutes!

Minpunten: There are several different ways to get to the information you need, in some ways you can change and add info and others you can't. I am figuring it all out and it is working great, I am just a little afraid to let newer or less "techy" staff touch it.

van Event Booking Engines op 20-2-2020

Thank you Gammon, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product. We always enjoy working with you to quickly provide the feature set you need! We have just rolled out several new UI/UX features in Version 5.2 which I think you will find valuable. We will also be adding many more UI/UX features in the weeks ahead which I believe will address the items you mentioned. I will contact you directly by email to discuss.

Angela W.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

"Outstanding Support and Best Value"

Opmerkingen: I have increased sales due to this service. I can easily track leads and export to my sales team to make calls and follow up with clients. The support is amazing. I love the online calendar feature and is does not cost an arm and a leg for it. The only other software company I found that offered an online calendar cost thousands of dollars and that is out of our budget for softwares.

Pluspunten: The support I receive from the company. The thing about softwares is they all require time getting to know the system and figuring things out. What is important for me is having the support I need to figure it out. This company hands down has the best support I've seen in quite some time. I've tried different softwares and this one is a great fit for my needs. I also like the online calendar feature the most. It's a great sales tactic to potential clients. Gives them a sense of urgency to book as soon as possible or their date may be gone.

Minpunten: I've been using this software for almost 1 year now. They are continuously sending updates and improving which is great. I really don't have any cons at the moment.

van Event Booking Engines op 11-3-2019

Thank you Angela, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product. We are so happy we have increased your sales! Also, your product enhancement requests and our reciprocal product updates have been excellent and have made our product much stronger!

Event Manager
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-1-2018

"Customer support is great and quick to respond. Some of the features are not intuitive, but clunky."

Pluspunten: The service, value, and many of the features are top notch. Overall, I am very happy with my choice to move forward with EBE. The calendar is easy to use, and while I haven't used the payments/contracts features, they seem like they will be a real help when we get into the heat of our event season.

Minpunten: I'm not sure I'm using EBE in the exact way it was intended. My main goal is to have roughly 250-300 'calendar items' on the master calendar each year, with about 100 of those being events with a significant amount (roughly 20) of line items as event details. Creating proposals with many line items is a cumbersome process, having to go into different sections of EBE multiple times for one proposal. The 'wizard' has been helpful in mitigating some of the delays, but it is still a challenge. In general, it can be difficult to navigate the different "silos" of EBE, between line items, proposals, event page, and so on. These are notable but not insurmountable challenges and I am still happy with my decision to move forward with EBE.

van Event Booking Engines op 8-1-2018

Thank you for your review/feedback on our company and product! We reviewed your account and noticed that you have not setup or used the Event Wizard Autopilot feature which was rolled out several weeks ago. This feature allows you to create a Proposal with Line Items, Room Schedulings, Payments and Contracts in seconds and directly addresses your ease of use and time comments.

• Beoordeeld op 3-1-2018
Daniel L.
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

"Best venue booking software on the market"

Pluspunten: I just love how sample and easy this software is to understand and use. I just can’t imagine booking events without it.

Minpunten: I honestly don’t have anything on my list that I don’t like about event booking engines.

van Event Booking Engines op 18-2-2021

Thank you Daniel, we greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product. Your comments provide strong validation to us that we are on the right track in directly addressing the common pain points and business needs of the venue market. We always enjoy working with you and it is a great honor to provide Event Management software which is of very high value to you!

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021
Gregory C.
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2017

"This engine has got it where it counts. Love it!"

Opmerkingen: This, plus QuickBooks, represents all I need for my back office systems. It's made my life 100x easier by keeping all of my data in one place. Plus, the embeddable contact forms and calendars are invaluable.

Pluspunten: It's powerful, and it's a complete, all-in-one booking system. Previously, I had to use multiple different systems to coordinate bookings, and it was a nightmare. Now I can do it all in one database. A lifesaver.

Minpunten: This is still a work-in-progress in some areas. Also, it's not the shiniest or most intuitive user interface. However, what it may lack in style, it certainly makes up for in substance. Also, Andrei and his team are fantastic about making updates, implementing customer suggestions, and squashing bugs quickly if they come up. I've been nothing but impressed by EventBookingEngines so far.

van Event Booking Engines op 15-9-2017

Thank you Greg, greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product! We will be back in touch with you shortly to discuss the user interface items you mentioned.

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2017
Vanessa O.
Venue Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-1-2018

"Fast Service. Easy to use."

Opmerkingen: Less hands-on interaction between us and our leads/customers.

Pluspunten: I like the widgets for the website the most. Customer Service is fantastic...very personal. Streamlines a lot of the communication process between us and the customer.

Minpunten: I wish the data entry form was all inclusive. One form to key in all event, room booking and payment information that then shows on Master Calendar. Too much room for error when keying in multiple sections during the initial setup process for an event. Also would like to see the reports have more options (for example: ability to pull report on and payment types, frequent customers, etc.)

van Event Booking Engines op 3-1-2018

Thank you Vanessa, greatly appreciate your feedback on our company and product! Regarding all inclusive data entry, we recently rolled out our Event Wizard with Autopilot, which allows you to create Room Schedulings, a Proposal, Payments and Contracts automatically on one page in seconds. The scheduled Rooms and Payments are immediately posted to the Master Calendar. I can cover details with you by phone. Regarding reporting, we currently provide Revenue Reporting by Location, Room, Event Category, Lead Source, Sales Rep, Payment Type and many other filters. We can certainly discuss this and any other reporting needs you may have.

• Beoordeeld op 2-1-2018
Charlie B.
Venue Operator
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017

"Event Booking Engine has helped us streamline management of 3 historic theaters in Chicago."

Opmerkingen: Efficiency

Pluspunten: The calendar is a breeze to use. Quick access on mobile too. Keeping track of past, present and prospective clients for future marketing is a plus. File uploads (ie. riders, flyers, rentals is a plus.)

Minpunten: Maybe a few upgrades in the look of invoices sent to clients. Although, it is very logical and does not cause any problems with flow of event booking and management.

van Event Booking Engines op 29-8-2017

Thank you Charlie, greatly appreciate your review/feedback on our company and product! We will be back in touch with you shortly to discuss the invoice upgrades you mentioned.

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017