Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over TapMango

TapMango is een volledig merkeigen loyaliteitsoplossing en biedt een zeer geavanceerd beloningsprogramma voor detailhandelaars en restaurants.

Meer informatie over TapMango

163 reviews worden weergegeven

Natalia C.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019

"Highly Recommended"

Opmerkingen: They have been amazing to work with from their initial sales approach to their constant customer service through this process. I am looking forward to working with them as my business grows and ages and hope that once we are fully set up (I have been using the program for 3 months), I won't have to rely so heavily on their support team and my customer loyalty initiative can mostly run itself so that I can focus on other parts of my business.

Pluspunten: I have a retail boutique where I use Lightspeed as my Point of Sale system. After reviewing customer loyalty programs that integrate well with Lightspeed, I was very pleased to come across Tap Mango. Aside from their easy integration, I really appreciated their re-targeting capabilities, customer recognition and rewards, and their check-in system. I wanted a program that was very inclusive and gave me the ability to enhance my customer loyalty through a one-stop platform. Since using the program, I have been able to develop e-blasts to promote new arrivals and sales, strengthen my customer communication and engagement, and track customers who visit/purchase. Upon recently, I am delving into understanding the analytics that the platform provides. Overall, my strongest pro of utilizing this software is the customer support that I have received from my account manager . He has been a great support is helping me understand the capabilities and process of the software, and has truly worked to set up my requests in a way that the system can automate my re-targeting initiatives as easily as possible. He seems to really care about how the program enhances my business' growth and has been readily available at all times.

Minpunten: The most significant con that I have of the software is the usability. As I mentioned before, my account manager has played an integral role in my ability to use and understand the software, however, if it wasn't for his direction and dedication I wouldn't really know how to use the program the way that it would be most beneficial for my business. I have needed to rely heavily on to get me set up. For example, it was tough for me to create an email template that was branded in the way that I needed it to be for my business. Their design team created the template for me that I am now very happy with, however, it would have been impossible for me to know how to do it on my own. A second con is their reporting and analytic system. I know that they are working to improve it, and I am currently working with acc manager to develop a work around to better understand my customer analytics. While it is definitely possible to pull comprehensive reports, but the program itself could use a better design to understand your analytics.

van TapMango op 11-2-2019

Thanks for the glowing review, Natalia! We appreciate all the feedback as it helps us identify areas where we need to improve. Since you mentioned you were having trouble with the usability of our email builder, I'm pleased to inform you that we are currently working on an enhanced email designer that is much more user-friendly. This improved tool will be launched very soon and your account manager will let you know as soon as it's ready. Thanks again for your feedback and for your business with us!

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Paula E.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2020

"The most amazing reward program for business"

Opmerkingen: MY overall experience is awesome as my customers absolutely loves this product. Thank you TapMango for helping me look and be great to my customers.

Pluspunten: I like the ease in which all are able to use the Tablet. I also like the fact that it does the job in following up and reaching out to my customers. Great customer relation

Minpunten: I honestly have nothing I like least about the software. I can say it was a well constructed and thought about product from the developer to their customers.

• Beoordeeld op 11-8-2020
John P.
Cinnaholic Corona Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021

"The Best Loyalty Program on the Market Today!"

Opmerkingen: I loved the whole experience. I would definitely recommend this loyalty program to business. I personally think it’s one of the best ones on the market.

Pluspunten: I loved how easy it was to get to my customers through text and email. We had an app that we created for our customers to order ahead and it was very helpful. You have the Tapmango team on standby if you need help and when I reached out to them, I got help within minutes.

Minpunten: App can be updated and be much more user friendly. Would like a refresh of app every 6 months to a year so that way it doesn’t seem too “boring”

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021
Erin D.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-11-2016

"May have been a great product, but we couldn't even get through set up"

Opmerkingen: We already had a loyalty program in our boutique. It was adequate. Not amazing, not bad. So when Tap Mango called and said they could give me more features for less money, I was intrigued. I went through the presentation and we decided (it's a family business) to make the switch, even though our previous service provider actually beat their price when we called to cancel. This was all in the lead up to Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, the beginning of our biggest shopping season. I explained to the sales rep that business has been very slow this year for almost all of the small businesses in our area because of economic issues in our state and the uncertainty of the election, so I need this season to be a big success. I was assured that we would be up and running by Small Business Saturday, no worries. We would have a perfectly smooth transition. Unfortunately, the attempt to transition was anything but smooth. From proofs that weren't sent to me in time to get them printed by the deadline (I actually had to email and request the proofs) to a tablet that dies while connected to the charger and a variety of other issues in between, nothing was going well. I know we all have bad days, bad weeks even, but when everything you are doing is wrong, I expect customer service that is excellent to smooth it over with me. Win me over. Instead I felt like I was chasing them to get answers, and being told, that I just needed to understand that it can be rough and cut them some slack. It would get better. Here's an excerpt from an email from the supervisor: We have thousands of businesses that use our platform, from small single location shops like yours to National franchises in various industries.

Although we deeply care about each and every one of our clients and we actually generate more revenue from franchised businesses, family businesses like yours mean much more to us on a personal level. We realize that it might be your life savings, it is years of hard work, it is a career. We get it and in fact a lot of what we do and how we designed the product is with this in mind. I hope this email is a slight sign of this as well.
Are you kidding me? Now I have to figure out new promotions for Small Business Saturday because I had centered 75% of them on featuring our updated customer loyalty program, and yet, no one there really seems to care. So today, I cancelled and I hope you stay away or proceed at your own risk.

Pluspunten: I never even really got a chance to use it because of the poor customer service. I was looking forward to using the geofencing feature though.

Minpunten: The user interface could be a bit more user friendly.

van TapMango op 24-11-2016

Dear Erin, thanks for your honest review. First of all, we're glad you actually decided to proceed with TapMango.

Secondly, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We acknowledge that there were a few hiccups in your onboarding process, and rest assured that your experience has been highly unusual.

Regardless, we have reviewed our onboarding processes and made appropriate changes to ensure this doesn't happen again.

We strongly believe our Customer Success Team is second to none, and I'm sure you'll appreciate our level of service and the platform itself once you are completely onboarded.

Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Best of luck.

Your TapMango Team.

• Beoordeeld op 23-11-2016
Jenna C.
Marketing Director
Tabak, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2021

"TapMango is the way to go"

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use in setting up and adding new features, it's quite intuitive. The team is fantastic and always willing to help find a solution and has even gone so far as to implement new features for us. Love the multiple methods of rewarding customers and the various ways of staying in touch with our customers.

Minpunten: TapMango is a little on the pricier side compared to other softwares but it has great features and a wonderful team.

• Beoordeeld op 4-1-2021
Dave S.
Director of Marketing
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020

"Outstanding Product for Restaurants, Built to Scale"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Tapmango has been a great asset for my business. We launched our restaurant in February 2020, and due to the ease of signing up new customers, within our first month we had over 500 people in our program with over 50 app downloads. These are awesome numbers for a new business, no matter what industry you're in. Also, the support has been amazing, whether it's one-on-one calls or emails with my Customer Success Manager or live chat with Customer Support, I can rest assure that my issue will be resolved asap. I would recommend Tapmango to any restaurant owner looking to improve their bottom line, increase loyalty, build an ecosystem, and boost their technology arsenal.

Pluspunten: For my business, these are the features that have been most impactful: 1. White-label App: Tapmango gave us the ability to have a mobile app for both iOS and android branded to our business from day one. Plus with mobile-ordering functionality for customers to order ahead, as a new business this is the most rewarding feature, as having our own app built with these same items would have cost thousands. 2. Ease of sign-up: With the in-store tablet, its super easy to introduce the program to customers and have them sign-up on the spot. All they need to do is input their phone number, check two boxes (terms of service, agree to receive SMS communications) and that's it. They can start building points from their first purchase. Plus, customers can also join the program via text, online forms or smartphone. 3. Marketing capabilities: With our business just being a little over a month old at the writing of this review, we have yet to realize the full potential of Tapmango. However, based on the features we've used to date and the ones [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Customer Success Manager) has shown me in training, the sky's the limit when it comes to what is available. SMS messaging, push notifications, emails, vouchers, discounts, instant win (similar to a raffle), mobile ordering with live order updates, friend referral, birthday offers, customer segmentation based on items bought/number of visits/spend/mode of sign-up/etc., program tiers (for e.g. gold, silver, bronze) and so much more.

Minpunten: I believe the UI and overall look of the admin dashboard can be improved. It looks a bit dated on the backend and can be difficult to understand for first timers. However, with my Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I've been able to learn about the different tools and features at my disposal and if I'm not sure about something, he's always helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020
John M.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

"Amazing! Helps me promote growth within my business!"

Opmerkingen: Customer service has always been sapaticular. Ive been really happy with the tech help.

Pluspunten: The new development Tapmango has implemented over the last 6-8 months has been amazing. I'm super happy with all the features like review boost and ordering via app.

Minpunten: I signed up with Tapmango being told they were working on integration with Lightspeed Ecom. I'm pretty bummed and disappointed that they have decided 2 years later not to do so after ive already worked so hard building out my loyalty program.

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Stewart A.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Fantastic loyalty program with custom app, online ordering, and more"

Opmerkingen: We and our customers love it. They love to collect the points and use them for drinks. We love being able to contact them with special deals to get them to come back in

Pluspunten: Loyalty program, The custom app, Online ordering, Text campaigns

Minpunten: Sometimes a campaign is missing something specific. But generally I can work around it.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Benjamin L.
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

"Over all great product, but the customer service team is the real value behind this product."

Opmerkingen: Overall I have noticed an increase in my business mostly with return customers. The support staff is always prompt and on top of things.

Pluspunten: I really like the customization of the software and the ease of use.

Minpunten: sometimes the tablet is glitchy and doesn't connect to the internet

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020
Nancy T.
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

"growing through the change"

Opmerkingen: pretty easy

Pluspunten: Clients can share on facebook if they wish

Minpunten: Still need to learn how to edit the rewards

• Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019
Monica A.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

"My Most Important Marketing Tool"

Opmerkingen: Tap Mango is the most important tool that I use to run my business. Before Covid, it was essential to keep customers engaged and to keep them continuously coming into the store. Post Covid, it has been essential in communicating with customers about the changes that have been occurring at the store as we continue to be open. Additionally, the APP has allowed us to serve our customers with Pickup and Curbside options. The support that I receive from my account manager is superb!. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there with an answers to any questions and he always has suggestions for ways that I can enhance my business with the Tap Mango tools. The chat support is outstanding as well; quick and responsive. I have to admit that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite. Thank you Tap Mango for continuing to update your software. I look forward to seeing what the future enhancements that you release.

Pluspunten: The most impactful features of Tap Mango are the ability to collect customer's contact information and the ability to communicate with them in a variety of manners. Additionally, the ability to run a professionally branded rewards program that is linked to a customized app that allows for mobile ordering. One of my favorite features is the Dashboard Customer Traffic Graph. I love seeing the effectiveness of my different campaigns.

Minpunten: The mobile ordering has made many positive improvements since I began using the app. However, there is room for improvement on marking an item "Unavailable" and on increasing the depth of discounts/specials being offered. The area that I find most difficult to work with is the creation of Email Templates and Email Campaigns. As a small business owner, I am the person who has to create the email templates/campaigns. I consider myself software savvy, but I lack the HTML knowledge that is required to get the most out of email templates/campaigns (and I don't have the time to learn HTML). Therefore, I don't use this feature which I regret. Another challenging area is the lack of integration with my point of sale software, EposNow. The lack of intergration requires the person at the register to manually reward/retrieve points on the Tap Mango tablet which makes the checkout process take longer and can lead to errors. Additionally, I'm not able to capture my customers taste preferences; which would be extremely beneficial to market based on taste. The majority of my monthly marketing budget is spent on Tap Mango and it is more than I think a small business should be paying for the service. Perhaps a payment scale based on employees?

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020
Sandra S.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Not designed for clothing Boutiques"

Opmerkingen: All in all this platform has GREAT potential. But the flow and ease of use REALLY needs work. I honestly dont think this is a platform for clothing Boutiques. Unfortunately we signed a year agreement with them because i felt I did enough research on it and it seemed amazing. But the execution of the platform in a whole is just not great.

Pluspunten: * Customer service is top notch!
* All the possibilities for the software has great potential.
* There is no other customer rewards program like this out there.

Minpunten: It is NOT easy to use. We have an online store as well as a physical location.
*Customers are confused as where to go to complete their profiles as no matter if they sign up using text, we only get their phone number. If they sign up using their email from our website, we dont get their phone number. No matter what, their profile is NEVER complete. Unless they sign up in store. If they are online shoppers, they do not know that they HAVE to go somewhere to complete their profile.
*Customers are having a hard time connecting to our store on the tapmango app to view their rewards.
*The Facebook sharing option is a total joke. A customer shares a pic of themselves wearing an item from our store and the link that is shared goes to tapmango instead of our store! Then the potential customer has absolutely NO idea what to do from there. How is that beneficial??
* Tapmango implemented an online ordering process for the app. BUT it's useless to us as we sell womens clothing and you can not provide pictures to your customers.

van TapMango op 16-8-2019

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your feedback. We're always striving to improve and take feedback very seriously.

We're glad we were able to come to a resolution over the phone. For reference, the generic mobile app is meant to be used within a business first before it can be used remotely. Given your customers shop online a lot, we can set you up with a branded app to resolve this issue. The purpose of the Facebook post is for customers to be able to sign up to your rewards program directly from the post, which is why it is hosted by TapMango. Lastly, the online ordering was developed for our quick serve restaurant clients and we apologize for any confusion.

Our support team is always available to help and we regret that this feedback was not addressed sooner through our frequent follow ups. We are confident that our conversation following your review provided adequate solutions. Should you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Erica T.
Sales Associate
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017

"Our old pad was having issues and we recently received a new pad."

Opmerkingen: Customer service is top-notch. We love the online chat service (Chris has been especially helpful to us via online chat), and we are frequently contacted by phone to make sure everything is working well.

Pluspunten: The pairing between the tablet and the computer; the customer UI on the tablet; the tablet base that switches between customer and administrative UI depending on which way the tablet is flipped; customer privacy is maintained well - we switched from using fivestars for our loyalty program because fivestars shared customer emails without our knowledge or consent;

Minpunten: Customers are frequently put off by the amount of information that is required to enter the rewards program; the fact that the customer UI tells a customer that their phone number is "incorrect" if they choose not to enter a cell phone number. It would be preferable if the system prompted the customer to change their number once, and then on future log-ins just went straight to the normal customer page. Many customers are frustrated or confused by being prompted to change their number every time they log-in. The birthday requirement also puts customers off - it would be helpful if the sign-up page mentioned the birthday discount. When entering points as the administrator, if the wrong number of points is entered each digit must be deleted using the "delete" button, even on the computer. It would be better if on the PC the numbers could be highlighted and then deleted witht he "delete" key.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017
Glen M.
Marketing Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019

"Fantastic Product"

Opmerkingen: This system is completely changing how we do business. It gives you so many options and features that we have had a huge uplift in monthly returns so far, and the system pays for itself

Pluspunten: I have been a marketing manager for over 20 years now and have my own marketing consulting business. I have used more marketing tools than I can remember and have had much success with many of them. We have just started with TapMango and I can't express, how impressed with this company and product. Starting with their sales team was a complete pro. I get sales pitches all the time to start new software and services. the team approached the process as I would have wanted it. They did call me and try to sell me randomly, but spent time before our call and learned about my business, and directly showed me the benefits of how TapMango can solve my current concerns and even did research on other similar business and how they use the System. I didn't feel like it was a hard sell, but rather a consultant who wanted to help our business. The onboarding process was extremely smooth. support team has been a fantastic support in understanding my business and helping strategize how we can best use the service, set up systems that will solve my current challenges and team even did the leg work on setting it up for us, provided me full education on the system, and even continues to follow up and make comments as they can see what I am doing with it. This company has been fantastic for us! In a short time, we have used it, it has instantly changed our business, in that we are completely changing our 2019 projections and goals.

Minpunten: Nothing at all. It is so easy to use, and the support we get is wonderful.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
Landrew C.
Owner/CEO
Tabak, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

"TapMango Is the BEST!"

Opmerkingen: I have tried multiple other loyalty software companies and TapMango is by far the best!

Pluspunten: CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! Anytime I have any questions I simply email my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds in minutes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even contacts me regularly to recommend different ways to bring back customers that have not been back in a while, and other recommendations. Being able to schedule campaigns and how easy it is to create a new campaign to send out to my customers.

Minpunten: No cons whatsoever. I tried thinking hard about one but cannot find any cons about TapMango.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020