A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it. In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Pluspunten: Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it: 1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing. 2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard. 3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time. 4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data. 5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

Minpunten: The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay. Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.
 Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
President & Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Pluspunten: Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

Minpunten: The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019
Joe D.
Media Relations
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Pluspunten: Integrates with almost every site/service

Minpunten: No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing
No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Josh O.
Co-Founder | Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Minpunten: Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2017
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Minpunten: I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Beautiful looking app!

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Brian W.
Marketing Manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

Pluspunten: I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

Minpunten: There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Awesome dashboard software

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018
Yevgeniy S.
Computersoftware
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

Minpunten: It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

Cyfe has an excellent deployment in the cloud

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
James S.
Salesperson
Chemicaliën, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In general terms, it can be said that Cyfe offers many more options for sales intelligence automation than many other software of its kind. Basically we can monitor the infrastructure of our business at all times.

Pluspunten: Cyfe allows to analyze and each sales intelligence data easily. It is undoubtedly good enough to automate the workflow, and offers many customization options for information display.

Minpunten: It does not offer as much storage capacity in the cloud, so it is usually resorted to external platforms. It allows tracking the sales intelligence metrics, and also offers an excellent self-service portal.

Best way to keep an eye on your business

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Robert T.
Director of Marketing
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Pluspunten: Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business.

Minpunten: They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected.

Great way to make custom roll up reports and statistics for clients

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was great, we used this tool to set up dashboards for a large property management company. This allowed us to share dashboards with regional managers in an organized and professional manner.

Pluspunten: Love the customization options for this software, there is so much that you can set up. You have the ability to customize it for each client with the use of dashboards to show the KPI's and statistics that matter to them most. It makes setting up dashboards fun and rewarding due to ease of set up.

Minpunten: There were instances that I needed a developer to help in the set up process. This was most likely due to needing a developer to set up tag manager, google analytics and goals/conversions in the first place. Always make sure you have that taken care of first and foremost.

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018
Jacob K.
Vermogensbeheer, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Pluspunten: It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Minpunten: The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Kim S.
COO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

Pluspunten: It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.

Minpunten: It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.

Exactly what I was looking for!

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017
Dustin B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Pluspunten: Easy to use
Lots of integrations
Inexpensive
The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Minpunten: I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Worth every penny!

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019
Danielle M.
Social Media Marketer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Pluspunten: Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Minpunten: It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

Great dashboard software

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019
David M.
Digital Director
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost

Minpunten: Have not found anything not to like yet!

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2018
Lindsay S.
founder
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.

Pluspunten: It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Minpunten: I wish that there was a repository of templates for users to refer to for ideas and inspiration, sort of like what is available in Trello or Airtable, but I realize that some users' private data would need to be restricted somehow, so this could be a reason why that isn't the case currently.

Best analytics tool

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.

Pluspunten: Simple to use
Many supported social media types
SEO and Ranking
All in one palce

Minpunten: Even if it has a lot of features and functions as intended and incorporates all my statistic needs from many sites and social activity i do find the price could be lower to make this the best choice and subscribe instantly, or it should have some more widgets enabled in the free version not just 5 than it would be great.

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Gabriela L.
Sales Specialist
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pluspunten: Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Minpunten: Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

Overall Performance Tracking

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
John B.
John Britsios
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Just amazing!

Pluspunten: The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Minpunten: Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

Easy to Use Dashboard Software

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019
Justin S.
Controller
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We use Cyfe for a TV Dashboard to keep our departmental statistics up to date in our workplace. Many of the integrations are very deep, and allow real-time reporting on measures that are critical to our business. For the price, the tool is fantastic.

Minpunten: Some of the integrations we use do not offer the depth we would like to see. The plus side of this, is we are able to pull dashboards from Google Sheets very easily to make up for this. It creates a bit more manual work on our part to update those statistics weekly/monthly, but at least we can still graphically see all of our data in one place.

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Head Of Paid Search
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Minpunten: More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2019
Nneka O.
Freelance Content Writer
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Detailed social media analysis.

Pluspunten: I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Minpunten: Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018
Director of Fraud Analytics (Director II)
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Minpunten: Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

A good way to visualize everything in a single panel.

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
Juan M.
Blogger
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its multiple functions and its great features is what makes us continue working with Cyfe, the analyzes that are usually difficult to understand with Cyfe become simpler, an intuitive and innovative software without a doubt.

Pluspunten: Cyfe adapted quickly to our company, we used multiple networks and websites but this software did not have any problem at the time of being configured with them, we like how we can visualize everything in a single panel.

Minpunten: Having so many tools can be a bit difficult to use, but from there I find nothing wrong with this software.

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018
Web Content Manager
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.

Pluspunten: I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

Minpunten: There isn't much to complain about, honestly. Not all of the integrations work smoothly right off the bat, and in some cases I found that the numbers reported didn't show what I expected. I marked this up to configuration issues with my account, but it's possible it could run deeper into the integration itself.