Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Highspot

Bedrijven kunnen klantgesprekken stimuleren die strategische groei stimuleren.

Meer informatie over Highspot

32 reviews worden weergegeven

Kunal B.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"Most Advanced Sales Enablement Tool"

Opmerkingen: I use Highspot all the time, atleast 3-4 times in a day and I totally love it. It has made my work life so much easier by it's amazing features such as, allowing users to share content over internet with clients/prospects, Browsing and searching for content based on certain parameters like, product line, customer segment and region. Also, it's Machine Learning capabilities regarding understanding it's users pattern and behavior is simply amazing.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to upload the content and share it with the clients/prospects and tracking when a customer is opening the content which we had sent. It gives me a clear idea at which stage my prospect is and what he has accessed and what areas I need to focus on during the demo with those clients.

Minpunten: there is nothing to dislike about this tool. I had some issues earlier where there was some lag in accessing docs but it's all been sorted.

Customer Success Manager/Solutions Consultant
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020

"Great Tool For Accessing Materials"

Opmerkingen: My company has a lot of materials, pdfs, decks, media, etc. so having it all in one place is great and I love that their search results are very intuitive and will populate related materials.

Pluspunten: I really like Highspot. It was really intuitive in searching for the correct materials and since my company had a lot of materials loaded into it, it would also show related materials. Sometimes I would be looking for one thing specifically, and then would see other options and pick them because they were better so I appreciate that it brought out all the related items in the search. Highspot also allows you to share materials directly with others without having to download and send an attachment.

Minpunten: The only drawback was having to "remix" materials if you wanted to grab one slide from a deck and add it to another. Depending on the number of slides you were "remixing" it could take a long time for it complete. Because of this I shied away from sharing it that way and would often just download the material and send it out directly.

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020
Ken S.
Account Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

"Great place to keep documents and share amongst the team"

Opmerkingen: Overall I think it has allowed us to collaborate as a team and as the sales org has grown in headcount, we have had the need to streamline all resources and assets in one place. HighSpot is that place for us.

Pluspunten: We have been using it as a centralize repository for competitive battle cards, which makes it easy to find and for the internal team to continue to update as they find more information

Minpunten: I was hesitant to use the software before because I was unsure of how easy or hard it might be to use. I am still undecided in that category.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021
Enterprise Account Executive
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

"A lot easier to navigate than Confluence, but still pretty average"

Opmerkingen: I'm using Highspot to quickly access sales materials and resources to both send to customers and make sure I'm following correct internal processes that exist within my company. For the most part it's working well and I like it more than when I had to dig up those things in Confluence, but it still isn't as streamlined as I'd like.

Pluspunten: I like the organization of documentation and resources in Highspot and I like that I can easily preview documents before downloading them or accessing them to send to a customer. The ability to see others' comments and reactions to documents is helpful to as I seek those that are most heavily used.

Minpunten: I feel like the search function still doesn't do a great job of finding what I need it to. This was always my concern when I'd search for things in our Confluence instance when this type of documentation existed there. Highspot is definitely easier to navigate but I still don't feel like I get directed to the materials as easily as I'd like to. It often takes a lot of digging and repeat searching.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021
Laine N.
Sr. Account Executive

"One-stop Spot"

Opmerkingen: I like to create "spots" for EACH individual client. It provides a more custom experience, without actually taking much of my time to customize.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. My clients never have issues viewing or downloading material I've sent them - I give them ONE link for their "spot" and everything they need to know will be there.

Minpunten: Sometimes I send an internal link (not viewable by the client as it prompts them for a login) instead of an external "pitch" link.

Product Marketing Manager
Informatiediensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2018

"Scalable and User Friendly Content Management Tool"

Opmerkingen: Friendly, responsive, and innovative team. Product is heading in the right direction, and nothing quite measures up that i've used yet. Adoption is great.

Pluspunten: I love Highspot's approach to organizing and tagging files and folders such that multiple items can be associated to a persona, opportunity type, pain point, etc. The search is the most intuitive I have seen thus far, and I've used 5 content tools.

Minpunten: Would love to see more bulk analytical capabilities. My reps can see how long someone spends on a page of their document, however Marketing can't see the total time all prospects have spent on a page - makes it hard to analyze effectivness of content at scale. Secondly, Highspot does not auto-relate to Salesforce, which means I only have analytical capabilities against salesforce records for a small fraction of our content.

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2018
Yama D.
BDR
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020

"Manage all your marketing content"

Opmerkingen: Great I love it. It makes using Google drives to share information among team members not necessary. Repository for all your marketing content.

Pluspunten: A one stop shop to gather any type of marketing material you would need, and having this connected to your CRM, outreach system, or email browser. This is amazing software.

Minpunten: Sometimes it can be difficult as more content is being added to the system to find exactly what you want to use. It may be simply making sure information is not outdated .

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020
Account Manager
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"Great way to manage all internal resources!"

Opmerkingen: Love it! Honestly, cannot live without Highspot.

Pluspunten: The ability to upload content, organize based on product, and track when a customer is opening up pitches that we send over. This gives me a good idea of which package they are moving forward with or what aspect to focus on in the demo.

Minpunten: You really need someone at the company that is willing to organize it. It's very messy without a project lead.

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019
Sales Operations Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"Good Product that allows company to collaborate with sales"

Opmerkingen: Highspot is very powerful but we need our marketing team and sales enablement to build out more items in it.

Pluspunten: The ability to make tailored pitches and a one stop shop for documents. Marketing can upload documents and decks and sales can grab that and create their own pitch to send to prospects. All our agreements are uploaded to Highspot so that sales can grab and have prospect sign prior to doing a deal with us. Easy to search for documents we need. It integrates with SFDC which is great because sales can all live in one place. Also very easy to use

Minpunten: The integration with sfdc isn't fully fleshed out. For example, if you add Highspot to the opportunity, you won't be able to search in it and you'll just get an error.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Consultant and Inside Sales Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

"Cool Content App"

Opmerkingen: It's awesome. I use it from a professional selling standpoint and it definitely helps me get valuable content that I need to sell.

Pluspunten: Organized
Powerful
Can be used for direct outreach
Great for self-learning
Can be customized
Can be linked to email

Minpunten: There's nothing to dislike about this tool
It does what it is supposed to do
It does the job in a more organized way than gdrive or sharefile

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Jennifer T.
AE
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"Highspots makes my job so much easier"

Opmerkingen: Highspot has made it so much easier to link our proposal software to gmail to the client. It is an easy way to track info and I also love that it gives the analytics of opening, length of interaction, notifications of email/info interaction by the client. I doubt there is another product that can do what Highspot does-when it comes to efficiency, ease and functionality, this product is above average.

Pluspunten: I love that it links to our proposal software and I can send my proposals directly to Highspot to load.

Minpunten: Organization of content. When I load a lot of new files and proposals, it is easy to let it get too full; making it difficult to stay organized.

Sr. Customer Engagement Executive
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

"Great resource for product content"

Opmerkingen: Experience has been very good. It allows me to stay up to date on our products & services - making me a better resource to my customer & helping us expand their use of products/services with new sales.

Pluspunten: I use Highspot all the time-almost daily. My company uses it as our source for internal & customer-facing product/service information. I find it very easy to use. I often download & save reference information for reference. I can bookmark a document/information to my content & I will automatically get a notification when an update is made. It helps me be a better resource to my customers & to my colleagues.

Minpunten: The way that my company uses Highspot, there is a lot of out-dated content. It would be easier to use if you had the ability to select multiple criteria for finding information/documents. (it may be available, but I'm not aware of it.)

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Kim K.
Assistant
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Highspot User"

Opmerkingen: I like the fact that my company has a Highspot team that we can contact at anytime if I run into a problem.

Pluspunten: Our company just started using Highspot and so far it seems to be pretty easy to work around the software. I like the fact that numerous people can write a proposal, have an RFP, presentation and I can tag all of them into one file.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons about it so far since we just starting using it. We switched from Dropbox to Highspot.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Nicole B.
Director of Product Marketing
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"Great tool that finally got us organized"

Pluspunten: I love most things about Highspot. The ease of use, the amazing search capability, and the ability to finally have a perfect way to give our Sales team and CSMs a single source of truth for all collateral.

Minpunten: I wish it was easier to look at a document and see which users have viewed or pitched it. I also wish it was less expensive per user so we could give access to the entire company.

Karla V.
marketing coordinator
Mediaproductie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020

"Highspot"

Opmerkingen: Great product. Makes it easy for clients and gives a lot of benefits to sellers by being able to view statistics on the files. Ease of use could be better, but I love it.

Pluspunten: Most impactful features are the ability to see who has viewed, how many times it has been viewed, and how long someone has viewed when sending to clients.

Minpunten: Can be confusing to navigate, would definitely need a tutorial/navigation in order to see all of the features and get the best use.

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020
Cerella C.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"Great way to save and send content"

Opmerkingen: We utilize the tool in a multitude of ways! We use it as a training tool specifically for onboarding, searching for demos or upcoming events and send any external content out to potential clients.

Pluspunten: I like the ability to easily search content and have the option to send out to potential clients!

Minpunten: None that I can think of right now! It's great!

Carl S.
Director of Sales enablement
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"A must for Sales Enablement"

Opmerkingen: This has over all been a great experience as a user and support is great.

Pluspunten: This software has changed onboarding and allowed us to foster a culture of learning.

Minpunten: I feel the search by group could be better. Most people are used to a Google type search vs an Amazon type search.

Regina K.
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"Highspot is AWESOME!! We utilize Highspot, as a sales team, on a daily basis."

Opmerkingen: I send my account executives materials that are useful for training.
I send clients proposals and can track when they open, how often, if they downloaded, etc.
Highspot is used daily by myself and my team!

Pluspunten: Up to date!~tracking of emails / pitches being opened, downloaded, etc.

Minpunten: No Cons There is nothing not to like about this software.

Charlie M.
Account Development Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

"Great way to bring sales, marketing and compliance together"

Opmerkingen: Great! No complaints here.

Pluspunten: I like that I can include one piece of collateral in my emails and it will update everyone marketing or compliance makes a change. I also like being able to see which page or video captured my prospects attention.

Minpunten: I really can't think of anything at this time.

Sales and Strategic Partnerships Lead
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

"Very easy to navigate"

Pluspunten: Incredible to navigate through a ton of content.

Minpunten: There was lags at time loading different items but usually at off-hours.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Jaxson H.
Account Executive
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

"Highspot"

Pluspunten: I love highspot. It is super organized and easy to find information to share to prospects. We switched from using Google sheets/links and this has been awesome.

Minpunten: Sometimes it's hard to find something specific when you search but overall pretty easy to use.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Justin B.
Proposal Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019

"We use Highspot as a Central Repository for finalized client-facing collateral"

Opmerkingen: Highspot has been a great addition to our tools, and it contains a lot of well-curated collateral that is easy to find, but I somtimes forget to check there because we have so many tools in our tool set and I am often working on extremely short deadlines.

Pluspunten: The User Interface is very modern and the software does a good job of recommending content both on the home pages and in searches. It is also very easy to contribute to.

Minpunten: Because it is so easy to contribute files and ideas - the environment's noise to signal ratio can change really quickly if you do not set permissions judiciously or actively curate contributions.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Erinn T.
SVP, Marketing
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

"User Friendly CMS, Excellent Fit to Support Sales Enablement at a Mid-Sized Tech Company"

Opmerkingen: Highspot helps our Planning & Product Marketing Team to enable Sales with tools for both internal knowledge transfer and external circulation (collateral, pitch decks, videos, ROI calculators). The Marketing Team appreciates access to the analytics around the Sales tools that are most frequently downloaded and shared.

Pluspunten: -Ease of use
-Labeling of assets
-The variety of assets you can house within Highspot and the permissions to you have control who gains access to what when
-The ability to track downloads and pitches

Minpunten: -I don't have any major issues, it really serves our needs well

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Kristen D.
Marketing Operations Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

"Good Tool for Sales Collateral and Salesforce Integration"

Opmerkingen: Highspot works well as a source for marketing collateral and it's easy to navigate. It accommodates lots of file types and is priced pretty well.

Pluspunten: Very user-friendly. Easy to upload, categorize, tag, and organize files. I like the integration with Salesforce and the ability to "pitch" documents to clients directly through the Highspot tool.

Minpunten: I wish the mobile platform was more user-friendly and that the help section was more accurate. Sometimes it's just easier for me to email the rep.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Jennifer B.
Content & Communications Manager
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"Game changer for content marketing"

Opmerkingen: There was a gap in the amount of good content we have and who was actually sending it out, and Highspot has fixed that problem. Our sales team loves it and they have adopted it quickly.

Pluspunten: Enables our sales team to very easily send out content prepared for them and has awesome tracking to see who clicked on what.

Minpunten: 6 months in and no cons come to mind - Highspot has features that similar competitors didn't have, and we've been very happy with our choice.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019