Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Badger Maps

Badger Maps is een tool voor het in kaart brengen van klanten waarmee externe verkopers de verkoop kunnen versnellen met automatisch territoriumbeheer.

Meer informatie over Badger Maps

183 reviews worden weergegeven

Kristen B.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-11-2017

"Setting up badger maps has been really fun, the customer service is insane, so nice, they laugh:)"

Opmerkingen: I now know about active and inactive clients, can see all of my clients on a map, categorized in various ways, I can answer any question about our routes, and I'm saving a lot of money. We've been looking for a comprehensive CRM software for awhile, and weirdly this fits the bill! We can finally attach our clients to their delivery addresses and see them on a map; this is very useful to show investors our successes and guide the marketing team to fill in the gaps; it also incentivizes our haulers to push for sign-ups in the "gap areas" to make their per-stop income higher! I also have the benefit of exporting the data easily into excel or for our bike haulers, into a fitness app where they can track their calories burned and miles biked on the route. Overall joy with Badger!

Pluspunten: So many! Integrating all of the client data with the stops is really helpful, by having that information I was able to re-coup several hundred dollars by noticing people who had been continuing to receive service, but hadn't paid. I love to lasso function, that grabs stops and mass updates them; while this software is meant for field sales it's perfect for a curbside composting company or anyone who does a TON of deliveries.

Minpunten: It's too good?? Sometimes I just want to do something manually, but Badger wants me to go the quick way - it's definitely better but requires that your data set is immaculate. I definitely suggest perfecting the data set with only what you want before importing into Badger...but that's an important project anyway!

• Beoordeeld op 16-11-2017
Sara F.
Travel Nursing
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2018

"This is hands down the best app I've ever used. "

Pluspunten: The convenience and ease of the app. It simplifies my travel and saves me so much time. I do traveling nursing and this app keeps everything I need to document and chart correspondence all together and easy to find. What would normally take me at least an hour to track my day and document communication between patients is now only taking maybe 10-15 min. If I need to change something it's just as easy to modify on the go without having to reevaluate my entire day.

Minpunten: I love everything about it! Maybe if there were one thing I could think of and it really isn't that much of a dislike but more so something that would be handy is the ability to lock in a time of visit so that it would have to be that time and move other visits around those ones.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Badger Maps op 19-2-2018

Hi Sara,

Thanks so much for your amazing review! It's great to hear that Badger saves you so much time. About your last point, you can indeed lock in a time for a specific appointment and have Badger plan all other meetings around it. When you see your current route, just change and select a certain time for the meetings you have fixed and optimize your route from there. Feel free to give us a call at 415 592 5909 if you have any questions!

Krishna Y.
Mobile learning specialist
Medische apparatuur, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020

"Field sales management-Bandger maps"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Badgermaps was really amazing and I would definitely recommend to all the sales reps.

Pluspunten: Badger maps optimize your routes and schedule your appointments effortlessly and help me to stay connected with the team in the field.

Minpunten: To keep it as a great tool Badgermap needs to be constantly updated and I hope the Badgermaps team needs to be up for it.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020
Steve D.
Territory Manager
Farmaceutica, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017

"Frustrated, disapponted, angered, and now indifferent..."

Opmerkingen: Ability to route my day and choose the most time effiicient path.

Pluspunten: The traffic abilities from the map screen and being able to route my day and or territory.

Minpunten: Badger has had a poor ability to reliably keep notes that I have entered. I have been frustrated losing key info on numerous occasions. I stopped reporting the issue because it kept happening so often. I do have to keep separate notes with key contact data because I cannot trust that the info will be there when I need it from Badger. The red map points of accounts I have on the map will often have to be tapped several times for the account to be accessed. The action will either stop and not load or the app will switch to the blue Google badge. I have made the request at least twice in the past that the red account points need to be larger so that they can be accessed easier and not covered up by a blue location points. I know how to turn off the blue Google points but, I would like to have these locations present on the screen and have access if I choose. Why can't the red points just be larger on every screen? I.e. When I magnify the map screen the red points are often covered by the blue Google points or badges and I have to press items several times to find the red account badge.....I have worked for several companies and have experienced numerous types of CRM-like systems. Badger has probably been the most frustrating and unreliable to work with.

Christina W.
Sr. Outside Sales for Southern California and Mexico
Plastics en kunststoffen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019

"Senior outside sales with a large territory"

Opmerkingen: I now have mapped all 147 clients and I am able to record all calls as well as impress my Supervisor with the details on my weekly call reports

Pluspunten: I was struggling to get to all my clients on a regular basis and also find new prospects. With Badger I have been able to maintain person contact as well as locate new prospects in the call area.

Minpunten: It was a bit hard to get started because of all the features. But I quickly learned that using my computer instead of trying to do everything on my cellphone definitely made learning a lot faster

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019
Janea B.
Territory Manager
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2019

"A godsend for a newbie in a brand new territory"

Opmerkingen: I’m really grateful I had this platform when I started a new job in a ten state territory. I was going to completely new places and had an overwhelming client list that I needed to introduce myself too. I could not have gone into this experience with the sense of confidence that I had without this platform. It is terrific for organizing your time along a route. I maximize my stops and am able to plan where my hotel stays are going to be. A perfect companion if you are a traveling salesperson that is covering a wide area and is also perfect if you are pinpointing multiple calls in a busy metropolitan area. There are features I have not yet mastered. The visualize component allows you to filter and visually color code accounts. It’s awesome, but hard for me to wrap my non-techie mind around. I need to spend some time with it.

Pluspunten: I love the routing feature. I can alter my routes on the spot while sitting in my car. It syncs perfectly with Google maps. I love that I can optimize my route and determine how many stops I can cram into a work day. The upload feature is fantastic and the system allows you to add additional client data that you can use as a sorting and color coding tool. This tool is most useful to me in my advance travel planning.

Minpunten: The price recently went up and this was hard to convince my manager that it was worthwhile. The price increase was exorbitant on a percentage level. But, I’ve grown dependent on having this tool at my fingertips and overall, it is worth it. There are some flexibility issues when trying to create a route. I wish I could use the optimize tool with more flexibility by building in appointments and working around the set appointments. But, when I hit the optimize key, it sorts out of my appointment times. I also wish I could make some accounts “invisible” so that I could dial into a specific area with the lasso without selecting every single account.

• Beoordeeld op 28-11-2019
Chris M.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2020

"Must Have for Outside Salespeople"

Opmerkingen: This program has helped me call on more customers in a fraction of the time it took me without it.

Pluspunten: Badger maps gives you a visual of all your customers and prospects and helps you map out a route quickly and easily. It saves a ton of time and you don’t miss the chance to call on customers/prospects that you did not even realize were right around the corner of where you are.

Minpunten: I cannot think of many cons. Their interface is intuitive and easy to figure out. I would like to see more video tutorials to help you get tips and tricks on how to beat use the program.

• Beoordeeld op 4-1-2020
Student
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

"Use instead of maps"

Opmerkingen: More convenient than google maps. Gets me from A to B.

Pluspunten: I think it works better in my area than google maps or maps. It allows for ease of planning what route to take to go places.

Minpunten: I have had the software freeze a few times and completely kick me out of the app and I have to relaunch it.

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019
Strategic Sales Analyst
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

"Great Product and great Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience has been great. I highly recommend the product.

Pluspunten: The Badger Maps team make it easy to get integrated. The program is also extremely easy to use for even basic users.

Minpunten: They are working on this addition, but there aren't easy integrations if you want to connect to a CRM.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Michael R.
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019

"Outstanding mapping program!"

Opmerkingen: Prior to using the Badger mapping program, the process of setting up technician territories was laborious and time consuming. The program has saved me and my customers several hours of manual mapping as we add, change and modify technician workload for optimum staff utilization.

Pluspunten: 1. Ability to easily run different territory options for technician workload planning.
2. Level of support by the customer care staff when mapping and planning territories.
3. Detailed reports that can be run using the filter option.

Minpunten: 1. The ability to run multiple territory options at one time.

• Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019
Andrew E.
Principle Owner
Groothandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017

"Badger is an excellent sales tool indispensable in building and maintaining my account base. "

Pluspunten: I like the lasso feature to corral a certain segment of my existing customer base in order to create the most efficient routes to see my customers and this helps save gas, time, and money. In addition, I like the ability to map out a certain geographical area for potential prospects by using the "Places" feature to pick up additional prospects on the map not yet in my database of prospects or customers. By clicking on a blue pin on Google Maps, I can see potential accounts in my industry, research them on the web prior to going into the field, and weed out potential prospects that don't meet our criteria ahead of time. Likewise, This ability is a time and money saver that assists in lowering my overall cost of acquisition.

Minpunten: 1) I use Mac devices and there seem to be features that are not ubiquitous across the Mac platform and devices. While this isn't a deal breaker, it would nice to work from any of the 3 Mac devices I use and have all bells and whistles present for a seamless transition in my processes. 2) Sometimes I forget to add specific details from a check-in and it would nice to edit or copy and paste additional information into the existing check-in without having to delete and recreate the check-in. 3) Google Pins are not lasso-able unless you add the potential prospects into Badger first. It would be nice to create a route and have the "places potential prospects" data lasso-able to add with my existing customers and prospects. 4) Weekly Checkins Reports- It would useful to have the ability to create a spreadsheet template that users can create from the data in the customer profiles specific to their needs in reporting. Instead, every week, I receive the CSV file Checkins report and then have to delete data columns and information not pertinent to my needs.

Wes D.
e-Comm National Sales Mgr - Pet Specialty Industry
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018

"Small Sales force test and review"

Opmerkingen: So far it has been a very good experience. It would be nice to minor crm type functionality build into the data entry.. i.e. if one field was a yes or no result, then it would trigger another field based on the result of yes.. Sale - "Yes", then to field "what skus sold" - drop down with skus..

Pluspunten: I like the pictorial way it shows all my accounts and provides options to capture specific data points relevant to my business. We don't use a CRM so this is helpful for our small team and reporting. They optimization of the route is a great feature as well as the overlap of search results of industry accounts i.e. accounts not on my database but perhaps another segment of my business. So far the support has been very helpful.

Minpunten: the price is a little more than I feel it should be monthly for small teams that wouldn't utilize a crm interface. Use of the phone app is okay, however I would like to see it work on my laptop while mobile and connected to internet. When inputting data in form fields, the software doesn't technically get focus of the cursor into the fill in field. this is annoying since you use the mouse to click the form then use the mouse again to get focus of the cursor in the form then now able to type in the form field. I am thinking it should be more user friendly when entering data points for each of the accounts. When using chrome, the account location does not load.. It asks me if I own this website? g.co/streetviewerror/signature ??

• Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018
Crystal H.
Account Executive
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017

"Best Routing Customization Sync & Customer Service "

Opmerkingen: Time management, reporting & account tracking

Pluspunten: Routing is my favorite feature. I can visual my travel on the map but most importantly I can plan my time. I couldn't function efficiently without this app. It calculates the miles for each route, I send my route to my calendar & add the miles for each day which makes tracking my mileage a breeze.

Minpunten: I don't like having to sync all fields for Badger to update my accounts. If i want to bulk update a single field for all accounts I should be able to without submitting all fields. The format & info on my external report of accounts changes. This created a problem with Badger recognizing the data.
There needs to be a single identifier field such as the account number for the Sync to reference & an option to select the field you want to upgrate i.e. "LY Sales".
I have not updated my account info because of this & therefore cannot take full advantage of the other options.

Luke W.
Sales Rep
10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2017

"Best Sales Field App I've tried so far!"

Pluspunten: Badger Map is the best Sales App I've tried. The user interface is friendly and very customizable whether you are on your phone, tablet or computer. It really helped me planning my daily route when I'm out on the field to meet my clients. I also use Badger as a CRM, since you can write notes after your meetings, make sure you didn't forget the most important information with check-ins, receive reports of your activity. It just helped me so much that I hardly do anything without using Badger Maps. You can give it a try for free for a week or so on their website, so you can make an opinion based on your own experience. It really worth it.

Minpunten: One problem I initially had using Badger was importing my data. However, it turns out very easy to call their customer support and they fixed it for me. I honestly had very few customer experience like Badger. The staff is so friendly and effective (for both the two people I had on the phone). They've been able to handle my set of data very quickly so I could enjoy their software right away.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2017
Kevin W.
Retail Sales Specialist
501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2016

"Awesome App!"

Opmerkingen: I began using Badger Maps when my company restructured and shifted more towards street level selling. Within the new structure, I have ~100 accounts that I must see on a regular basis. Badger helped me to map-out and route each of these accounts to have a consistent bi-weekly schedule in which I am not overwhelmed nor confused as to what accounts I have visited and when I visited.
This platform allows me to input any data needed; I personally utilize it for: distribution, account owner’s information, taking notes about the account/follow up notes, when the account’s delivery day is, when the sales rep from the distributor visits the account, how large the account is from a sales volume perspective, the share of my products vs competition and the list goes on…
On top of the fact that this app can house the data listed, it can also filter by the data and then show you geographically where those accounts are after the filter. From there you can create a route on the spot, optimize the route based on your geography and then you can begin targeting those accounts immediately.
I would personally recommend this application to any and every one that is tasked with street level sales and wants to excel in their role. Badger has helped me to become the most successful sales rep on my team. I have since shared this app with the remainder of my team and it has continued to assist us all. This platform is more than worth the monthly subscription; I pay out of pocket (vs expensing through my company) in order to maintain its services.
Btw…the customer service is top-notch. Every single issue I have had (mostly due to me not understanding) has been addressed in a very timely fashion and the agent has been nothing but polite and helpful.
I hope you can find it as useful as I have!

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2016
Maurice E.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2017

"From A to Z I love it."

Opmerkingen: Helps us to visit our customers on right time periods and less preperation time for it, less paperwork,shorter travel around.

Pluspunten: When I look at the map while driving,I can easily see which prospect or customer around and act on spot in out of a daily plans.

Minpunten: 1-There is no toggle all on and off features for Places.
2-Visualize features are great with weekly check-in reports,but adding additional alert or alarm that applicable to each and every customer for remind you with their special occasions, would be nicer.It is hard to remember that if I have to celebrate customer' birthday after three days of the last visit or check out the bank account after two days to see if they paid their last invoice.With weekly report basically missing the point.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2017
Anna N.
Agent
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-6-2017

"Made my marketing much easier and spend less time planning, more time doing"

Opmerkingen: No need to spend time trying to plan stop ins when u don't even know if you will have time to do them. Can be more spantenious and go with the flow of day still getting the most out of the day.

Pluspunten: Easy map view. Makes it extremely convenient to plan marketing stops without spending a ton of time and can be accomplished on the go when your schedule/ plans changed at last moment.
Also, the fact that changes/ entry's can be made on the go, makes it very efficient way of updating your progress with a lead.

Minpunten: No good way to set to do/ reminder lists. This is actually very important feature I am looking for. If there is a map based system like badger that offers convenient way of managing marketing related to do's, I would consider switching to a different service. I do live badger, but not having a good plan for following up with leads, is a very big negative.

• Beoordeeld op 6-6-2017
Food Safety Specialist
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018

"Mobile app review: iPhone wins it!"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is one of the best organizational tools I've used!

Pluspunten: Badger Maps is a lot faster and remembers your selected information whenver you close and re-open the app. The lasso upgrade is a lot better than before.
Easy to manage clients by color codes and many other options!

Minpunten: It's not as great on Android phones, in my opinion. The Android version does not remember the information you select, so whenever you close the app and re-open it, everything resets. This has been ongoing for a while. I know many other users with the same issue. Sometimes, when clicking/tapping a pin, it is glitchy.

• Beoordeeld op 27-11-2018
Katarina S.
Owner of Pacific Heights Jewelers
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2016

"Look no further than Badger!!! "

Opmerkingen: Using BadgerMapping has been instrumental in the growth of my business over the last two years! Owning a at home jewelry repair, cleaning, and delivery service especially in a dense and crowded city such as San Francisco can be very difficult and time consuming! Having adapted Badger to my daily routine has saved so much time as well as money! Would definitely recommend this app to anyone in the field of sales! (Also another plus is it works great with Salesforce)

Pluspunten: Maximizes amount of clients I can cater to, and optimizes my routes which result in me saving money on expenses such as gas!

• Beoordeeld op 28-11-2016
Zac J.
Sales Training Manager
Medische apparatuur, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017

"Super easy to use and was a tool that I used everyday as a sales person to maximize my time"

Opmerkingen: efficiency and peace of mind

Pluspunten: - System was extremely easy to use on the desktop or in the app
- App was great to have while on the road
- Print out of routes and optimizes to best possible route

Minpunten: -I wish I could create routes for multiple days.
-I would like to manually type notes into my route destination; this would be helpful if i have someone riding with me and i wanted to give them some context
- I wish I could export the contacts i had in Badger along with the notes, check-ins and category

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017
Maureen M.
Area sales manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017

"Excellent experience but feel like some of the questions on check in need to be updated."

Opmerkingen: Locations of important retailers, easy access to phone numbers and email addresses, history on last call and what was covered with the end of the week report. Help with finding new accounts in the areas I am visiting or cold calling.

Pluspunten: The ease in which you can look an account up and get there phone number, email address or location. Also love being able to see area stores and gas stations when needed.

Minpunten: The questions on check in are weak and we are required in our group to do this process. They need to be more to the point and less vague.

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Farmaceutica, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2018

"My experience has been spectacular so far. I've needed this program for a while now."

Opmerkingen: I was able to save a lot of time by just hitting the leads that are clustered closer together. This is very efficient.

Pluspunten: Overall this software has treated me well. I love that it creates the shortest distance between routes via an optimization option. I never had to upload a excel spreadsheet and was able to get help from the customer service department. Great service. So worth every penny.

Minpunten: A couple things to improve on would be including the removal/addition of tolls when using the maps section via google maps. This will help better the optimization when not using tolls. If there was a way to change the color of the PinDrop to synchronize with the number of times I hit that lead. So if I was able to click an option to say visited already and it turns blue for example. Now I don't have to double check on my end again everytime.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Badger Maps op 19-2-2018

Thanks so much for your great review! To filter and colorize by days since last visit, have you tried using the Check-in feature in Badger? Creating a check-in after each visit allows you to see accounts on the map in a different color once you've seen them. If you need any help with that or have questions, just give us a call at 415 592 5909 or email us at [email protected] Thanks!

David D.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017

"I run an appliance repair business. I use to use Ms streets and trips. This is a great replacement "

Opmerkingen: I love that its monthly and not a big cost up front. Web based nothing to download. I can pick up any computer or phone and sign in and there's my route.

Pluspunten: I like that is uses Google maps. The softemare seems to stay up to date. The ease of use is wonderful. This was a quick and easy transition from MS streets and trips.

Minpunten: I Would love to pin a stop without creating an account. To be able to just click on a spot and get a pop up asking make stop here. When mapping I would like the ability to grab the route and drag to change directions. Sometime the way its routed and the way I need to go may be a little different.

Sales Representative
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

"Best mobile routing app I've used. Quickly optimize sales calls by route."

Opmerkingen: Makes my route planning very easy and time-effective.

Pluspunten: I deal with hundreds of accounts. Badger makes it very easy to draw a `lasso on a map around accounts to select them so that you can then create a travel route that you can optimize by the least amount of time. I swap accounts in and out of the software to update account data and this process only takes a few minutes.

Minpunten: More integrations with various sales reporting/CRM software would help so that certain fields were auto updated, rather than me having to reload the data into the software.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
James B.
Senior District Service Manager
Automotive, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019

"Badger Maps For Service Reps"

Opmerkingen: Badger helps me plan my service visits easily. The ability to optimize routes gives me a realistic plan for my work week. Overall the value is awesome and being a former user of Streets and Trips(no longer supported) this Application is light-years above!!!!

Pluspunten: -The Visualization function of seeing the contacts I've seen in the last 30 days, helps me plan my objectives.
-Optimization of routes is awesome and extremely accurate for managing visits.
-using the phone App to quickly add notes to an account, or "check in" is very useful.
-The reporting functions make my office day paperwork so much simpler.

Minpunten: -It would be nice to have a bit more customizable filters, and the ability to visualize in several different formats. Such as days since last visit, volume of sales, CR contacts, etc.
-Phone app needs a few tweaks, it would be nice if when using the app to make a call to a client, the system would automatically log the call and time in history.
-A separate tab for individual contacts for each client would be nice. General manager, Sales Manager, etc.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019