Filteren op:

• In totaal
    4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over ManageMart

ManageMart alles-in-één: de tools die teams op één plek nodig hebben voor je bedrijf.
Gratis proefversie van 14 dagen.

Meer informatie over ManageMart

3 reviews worden weergegeven

Joel K.
Nutsbedrijven, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

"Great concept and look"

Opmerkingen: I am not counting this program out as for what they have can be fixed once they get around to it and hopefully add back the email in app and fix the sms and all the other bugs. I had to stop using it when it effected my business. I hope they get it fixed soon as I will go back once they do get it worked out.

Pluspunten: In the beginning before they switched to a new format this program was great. Great features and easy to use.

Minpunten: They changed from secure program to Sunrise program. Where as it looks great on the screen there are so many issues. They change features and make it unusable unless you are on a desktop computer. They take away email messenger and go fully text sms messenger that you can't use only on a desktop. They changed their invoicing from easy to do and now it is hard with no documentation on how to use it. When they fix one bug 3 or 4 more pop up.

• Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020
Derrick F.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019

"No answering of questions"

Opmerkingen: none I will look elsewhere for companies that will at least respond

Pluspunten: Good software it is easy to use,nice layout it clean looking and not cluttered

Minpunten: I sent several emails and nobody has responded I talked to someone via chat on 2/12/2019 and she said that she was going to personally answer my questions with one hour. Well still no reply I have taking my kids to school, got breakfast at IHop, call and talked to the Irs, and I called the number it is not in English then it hangs up. I sent a invoice as a trail and I keep getting error codes and I reached out to them and got nowhere I can't see investing my money in something where they wont respond

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019
T H.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2016

"Excellent Product"

Opmerkingen: Having used this software since its inception I have found it to be one of, if not the best value in the industry. Support is far and away superior to other programs in providing quick informed responses to questions and incorporating many helpful suggestions into the program. It helps that the developer is a working member of the lawn care industry and has hands on experience which gives a true understanding of what his users need. I highly recommend this program.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2016