Pretty simple stuff

Angell T.
Co-founder
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simple tool for startups in mid-development

Pluspunten: Makes it easy to redirect a URL. Worked out great to allow me to have a placeholder for my domain while worked on developing it.

Minpunten: None. I had no problem finding what I needed to do and doing it on my DNS settings etc. There is no other service as simple as this for a cheap price.

Hi Angell,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're happy that EasyRedir is a great solution for your business!

Sarah

So easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018
Alyssa J.
Marketing Manager
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed to securely redirect our domain apex to our www subdomain. EasyRedir's team was great to deal with and their automatic SSL certificate provisioning and renewal is awesome! We can set it and forget it!

Pluspunten: Once I set the software up, everything else ran automatically. We outsourced our website redesign, so having EasyRedir really helped us get the new site up and running without issue. The directions on how to set everything up were incredibly easy, and I think anyone with basic computer understanding could do it. Definitely recommend!

Minpunten: Nothing bad to say! Everything was easy, from implementation to management.

Good experience, timely customer support and the software does exactly what is expected.

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2017
Hiep D.
Head of Architecture

Pluspunten: - Timely and thoughtful customer support
- Software is stable and does what it is required to do always

Minpunten: - Pricing model is a little bit too expensive for companies with only 1 or 2 redirect URLs.
- At first, it's not clear that the SSL i provide is not compatible

Hey Hiep,

It's great having you as a customer. Thanks for your valuable feedback! All SSL certificates are compatible with EasyRedir. There are different formats, but it is always possible to convert from one to another.

If you¿re having any troubles, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help!

EasyRedir.com

Easy to use handling for our needs very good.

Thomas G.
Marketing Germany
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We need to create shortlinks for our domain. Therefor easy redir is easy to handle - as the name already says. You just have to enter both URLs and here we go. I doesn't work any easier.

Minpunten: To keep the overview of my re-direct is not that easy. You can't filter them by URL oder save search-terms or something.

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for the review! We are happy to have you as a customer and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Simple, reliable and fast

David O.
DevOps Manager
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The service is very simple, quick to set up and make changes to so far very reliable. That's all I have to say really.

Minpunten: I haven't yet found anything which I think is a con. Some alerting when changes made to redirects would be good, if this was implemented in the form of a Slack integration that would be ideal.

van EasyRedir op 28-7-2017

Thanks David! It's great to work with you. We appreciate your feedback regarding the alerts and Slack integration!

EasyRedir.com

Great fix to host lots on domain name on AWS to get a A-Record issue with ELB's

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2017
Shane B.
Development Manager
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Allows us to host multiple domain name on AWS through ELB's. Great solutions and very easy to use. Would recommend to anyone with the same issue.

Minpunten: The product does everything we wanted it to so we really don't have any cons about it. May be the price could be lower.

Hey Shane,

Thanks for your review, and your business! We're happy that EasyRedir is working well for you!

EasyRedir.com

This tool is easy to use and does the job very well

Kristjan T.
Director of IT
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Solved many problems and cutcost

Pluspunten: It is easy to use the tool. Support for it is great. Pricing is fair. Different payment plans available.

Minpunten: Looking forward for integrated SSL issue (you have to bring your own SSL today) that can be used with re-directs

van EasyRedir op 28-7-2017

Thanks for the review, Kristjan! It's a pleasure having you as a customer!

EasyRedir.com

Simplified redirects, and great support

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2016
Marc B.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Until I found this service I didn't even know it could be this easy! I've had a few questions and the developer has been quick and very helpful.

van Deap Solutions op 19-1-2016

Thank you! Let us know if we can help any further.

Secure Redirects

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2019
Dan K.
IT Support Specialist
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Following a website migration, I needed to setup two secure redirects that had previously been done on-prem. The service I received from EasyRedir was first class, from the point of initial contact all the way through to successful redirects being in place. I was provided very clear instructions of how to setup the redirects and during the waiting period for the certificate to become active, I felt fully supported by their team.

Pluspunten: I particularly like the visitor information dashboard, this is certainly an added bonus. I also like just how easy it is to setup the redirects, the admin portal is very easy to navigate.

Minpunten: There is nothing I do not like about EasyRedir.