Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Precoro

Bespaar tijd en geld door een einde te maken aan handmatige werkzaamheden. Gestroomlijnde goedkeuringen, budgettering, geautomatiseerde PR en verwerking van inkooporders: alles-in-één software.

Meer informatie over Precoro

User Interface is easy to use. Integrates with Google Authenticator for total security.

It stops working abruptly until a system restart is done.

Beoordelingen van Precoro

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Precoro heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 212 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Precoro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (212)

Gregory
Gregory
CISO in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A simple and intuitive platform to streamline procurement, purchasing and order management

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Precoro allows us to simplify and streamline our ordering process, from the statement of requirement to PO validation flow, to vendor management, to invoicing and reconciliation. It is a 100% SaaS platform, so easy to access and no maintenance required.

The invoicing piece could be easier to use. If a supplier generates part invoices for an order, it's still a bit awkward to manage if it has not been split properly when drafting the PO. Hopefully the new features such as Service PO and Blanket PO should resolve this.

vorige week

Hello Gregory! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed and kind review for Precoro. We are thrilled to hear that our product has helped to simplify and streamline your procurement operations. We are always working to enhance the software and introduce new features to cater to your requirements. Thank you for being with us!

Dustin
Senior Lecturer in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Purchasing System for Senior Capstone Design Class

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great. The support for getting the software configured and working for UVM has been amazing.

We were struggling to find a software program that was affordable to use in a project based engineering class. Precoro's price structure only charges on a Power User basis and not normal users, so this made it affordable. Precoro is web-based platform that allows students to use their university credentials to easily submit purchase orders for multiple parts from a variety of vendors with some oversight by administrators to approve and place the orders. It does this really well.

The comment feature is great within the system, but you only get notified via email that you have a comment. It would be great to have a feature in Precoro that allows you to see comments that are addressed to you within the platform.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Procurify

Redenen om voor Precoro te kiezen: We didn't use Adobe. We used a custom piece of software that was developed in house. It had numerous flaws that caused orders to be duplicated, made it hard to order multiple parts from a single vendor, keep track of budgets and receive parts.

Overgestapt van: Adobe Acrobat Reader

Redenen om over te stappen op Precoro: Procurify was too expensive. They wanted to charge on a per-user basis each month. This which was not affordable for the program, especially since the software remains unused for about 4 months of the year.

4 maanden geleden

Dustin, thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed and fantastic review! It's great to hear that Precoro has met your company's needs and made your procurement processes easier. Rest assured that our team works daily to improve the software and complement it with new features to meet every need out there. Thank you for being with us!

Kristi
Purchasing Coordinator in Canada
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Great overall product for Procurement

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

captures all required needs in one program!

there is currently no mobile app, which would be great for our maintenance team.

vorige maand

Hi Kristi, Many thanks for your awesome review! We are glad that Precoro has been useful for you and made your work easier. We are currently working on developing an app and will keep you updated on its progress. Meanwhile, our support team is always there to help!

Blaz
Purchasing Manager in Slovenië
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

A user-friendly and analytically empowering solution

3,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Precoro software is an exceptional procurement management solution that has greatly improved our organization's processes. With its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and powerful reporting capabilities, Precoro has streamlined our purchasing operations and provided valuable insights. The responsive customer support further enhances the overall experience. I highly recommend it.

I was impressed with Precoro's user-friendly interface and powerful analytics and reporting capabilities. The interface is intuitive, making it easy to learn and navigate. The software's analytics and reporting features provide comprehensive insights, helping me make informed decisions. I particularly appreciated the option to export data in Excel format, enabling further analysis and customization.

It is not intuitive enough for me how inventory management should work. Also, when manually entering a new item, the small window provided for name and description made it difficult to verify entered information. Additionally, I discovered that Precoro allowed the creation of duplicate SKU numbers, even when an existing SKU already existed. Despite these concerns, Precoro's user-friendly interface and powerful analytics remain valuable for procurement processes.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Blaz, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and detailed review! We are thrilled to learn that Precoro helps your company improve analytics and purchasing operations. We appreciate your suggestions and will take them into account for future updates. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team with any further recommendations. This will aid in the rapid improvement of Precoro for all users. Thank you for choosing Precoro!

Caroline
Purchase Ledger Supervisor in VK
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Think of Precoro as a saviour. It enhances protocol and transparency in business.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Precoro is an adorable tool with excellent performance. The dashboard is fully customizable and automation is practical and relatable.

Precoro has its ways to enhance clarity in whatever field it is applied in. I started using Precoro in my business as a beginner to control budgeting and expenses tracking. It worked so well that when I got a job, I could not hesitate to apply it in my new position to make my work easier and professional. It has worked well and I feel the change. It is basically easy to use and implementation is not an issue at all. The customer service is excellent too.

Great tool with no dislikes. Precoro is the best option for me.

3 weken geleden

Hi Caroline! Many thanks for your awesome feedback. Saving your time and energy so you can devote more attention to strategic tasks is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thank you for being with us!

Monica
Group Procurement Supervisor and Broker in Bahama’s
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Trying it a few days for free is always a pleasure.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves time and guarantees dependable and simplified performance. Precoro is good.

I would like to extend my gratitude to the Developer for their assistance during my initial launching and integration stages. Having opted for the 14 days free trial, I had enough time to learn about the tool and how applicable it would be on my day to day work. I used that time to engage with the help desk who were very committed to assisting me learn more about the tool before I could purchase it. For a while now, Precoro has performed excellently well especially on matching invoices with orders and receipts. I can now assure anyone that Precoro is a secure and reliable software.

None. The few minor challenges I faced during implementation were sorted out on the help desk. Everything has worked well ever since.

4 maanden geleden

Monica, thank you for sharing! Our Support team is dedicated to promptly addressing your queries and values your feedback and suggestions. Thank you for the recommendation!

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing Streamlined Purchasing with Precoro

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Precoro has been an excellent tool to streamline our purchasing process. It has saved us a lot of time and allowed us to focus on other important tasks.

Precoro has made purchasing so much more efficient for our team! The user interface is intuitive and makes the entire process straightforward. We have also experienced great customer service when we have needed assistance.

The only downside is that it takes a bit of time to set up the various settings and preferences that you have for your team.

vorig jaar

Hi Angelo! We truly appreciate your positive feedback, and we're happy that our system met all your needs! If you ever have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Our friendly Customer Success Managers are always here for you - ready and willing to help with anything!

Leo
Director of Finance in VS
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

Great Purchase Management System

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Precoro has solved our purchase management issues flawlessly. I recommend this software to anyone in need of an affordable, user-friendly purchase management system.

The UI is incredibly user-friendly and well thought out. It's easy to create new POs/invoices. The customer service has been top notch as well

Filtering is a tad bit difficult. I wish there was a search bar to quickly find any PO/Invoice.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Fishbowl en Katana Cloud Inventory

Redenen om voor Precoro te kiezen: SOS's software was better for inventory management, but the purchase management aspect was terrible. There was no ability to auto-calculate taxes, it was hard to use/learn, and we kept running into new issues.

Redenen om over te stappen op Precoro: affordability, customer service, and ease of use

3 jaar geleden

Leo, thank you a lot for your feedback. We're glad to know that Precoro is easy to use for you and solved procurement issues with the last vendor's system.

Emily
Senior Accountant in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool with unmatched support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team has been such a joy to work with. They have answered all of our questions and dealt with a lot of changes from our end with speed and efficiency.

The software is incredibly easy to use and very customizable. There are constant updates and product enhancements that continue to improve our process.

The only con I can see is really just waiting for more integration with the invoicing piece as we are so pleased with the purchasing functionality that we cannot wait to eventually integrate our invoices as well.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Emily! Thank you for rating Overall Quality, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Feature/Functionality, and Value for Money so high! We're super thrilled to hear that you're happy with Precoro's procurement software. We do our best to deliver even more valuable features and integrations for our clients. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Kumiko
Controller in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Review Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. Customer Success Manager, [sensitive content hidden], helped all the way professionally and timely.

Simple, Customer Success Manager's availability, OCR cost consideration, user and admin friendly

Did not provide reference at system selection, no inventory management, not customizable columns in budgets, no link between item on PO and item master, allow users to update price in PO.

vorige maand

Hi Kumiko, Thank you for your honest feedback! We're happy to hear you've had such a good experience with us. We continuously aim to offer our users the best possible sourcing and procurement functionality. Therefore, we passed on your review to our product team and consider your suggestions for future updates. Glad to have you on board with us!

Andi
Purchasing Director in VS
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic software for core purchasing activities

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When we started with Precoro we were formalizing our purchasing department. Working with Precoro allowed us to create processes and procedures, understand our expenses by department, and grade our vendors and their performance. Efficiency, organization, and cost savings increased tremendously. We all love Precoro!

- incredibly easy to use and our teams adopted the processes without issue - the interface is pleasant and easy to read; it isn't difficult to navigate at all - the system itself runs smoothly and we never encountered any bugs or glitches - users are able to communicate across all transactions via @mentions (this is a feature we will miss a lot!) - reports are easy to use and customize - Precoro customer service is the best! Seriosuly, they are all so friendly, helpful and go out of their way to resolve issues and answer any questions - The Precoro team releases newsletters alerting users of updates and changes, and there are great notifications that pop up when you log into the system alerting you of updates with clear visuals and explanations

There isn't much that we didn't like about Precoro : - it isn't possible to search by item for core information. For example, many of our teams want to search by item to see if it is WIP with a vendor. You can only do this by exporting a report

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Andi! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're so glad you've managed to reduce the number of services you use and have procurement processes centralized within Precoro for a smoother and easier workflow. As you well know, we're here for you 24/7 whenever you need any help or guidance!

Elizabeth
People + Finance Manager in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Happy to find a solution that works for our small team!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was available, attentive, made me demo videos which was great!, understanding of my needs and very patient as I worked my way through comparing other platforms and spending time with Precoro on my own time.

I was looking for an alternative to the procurement software my team is currently using (Bellwether) as it did not do a few things I needed. I needed a software that allowed me to add multiple project budgets to one PO, an easier/more visable project budget that was viewable to my team and not just the admin, a PO process that was smoother/less steps and finally more cost effective as our team only has 6 users.

Through playing around with a trial account, it did take some time to figure out how to apply budgets in a work around way that my Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT helped me with - but I did get it eventually! I do find the payment/invoicing a big clunky - but its not exactly what we needed this software for so it didnt bother me too much.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Odoo, Spendwise en Procurify

Redenen om voor Precoro te kiezen: see above

Overgestapt van: Bellwether Purchasing Software

Redenen om over te stappen op Precoro: see above

2 jaar geleden

Hi, Elizabeth! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to developing your business is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thank you for the recommendation!

Angelo
CFO in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Good baseline solution with room to grow

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We did not have a procurement process or ability to approve invoices in a systematic way. This is no longer a problem for us. We also didn't have a great way to measure budget vs actual spend on our construction projects. Precoro has provided us with an uplift in that respect.

Three main things: 1. Ease of use 2. Flexibility in configuring approval workflows 3. Customer Service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team have been amazing in helping us work through issues. Some are user errors, some are system issues. In either case, we get the same level of attention.

I really wish we were able to sync POs, invoice and receipts to NS. I understand there is a one document sync limit to Netsuite and we elected to to have invoices as our syncing document. This limitation prevents us from fully leveraging Precoro for our inventory related purchasing. For invoice syncing, it would be helpful if documents copies would also sync back to Netsuite. More robust reporting, particularly around budgets would be welcome.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: SAP Concur

2 jaar geleden

Hi Angelo! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're taking all your points into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with more suggestions. It will help make Precoro better for users as quickly as possible! Thank you for being with us!

Sergei
Sergei
Product Marketing Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

We got everything we needed and even more

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We had a system for tracking direct purchasing, but we faced increased demand for purchasing supporting materials - packaging, warehouse goods, shopping goods, ripping, and no system for these needs. There were difficulties with tracking the number of goods in the warehouse and processing requests from the warehouse and shops - there were sent by mail, etc. Now we have a great multi-user platform that serves our 100 employees well. We track all our requisitions and purchases for raw materials, intricate parts, that are procured daily from over 50 suppliers around the globe. Precoro is asy to learn and use, the features we need are built-in, and we didn't have to do a lot of customization!

Great program. I haven't had any issues with using Precoro.

3 jaar geleden

Sergei, thank you very much for your review. Appreciate your kind words about our product. And we're glad to hear about solving your problem with purchasing and tracking supporting materials.

Daria
Daria
Product marketing manager in Oekraïne
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

My recommendation for any business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The whole process was managed through excel. We had 300-500 PO/ month and 3 procurement managers. The main problem was that it was very difficult to track the process in excel and communicate with the requesters (give an update on the status of their request) and the office manager (the person who receives the goods). Precoro - is the solution to problems we had. We forgot about excel and the lack of time for our procurement managers. That’s much better to optimize the process through this software than hire more employees.

We like automatically updating statutes and simplifying communication between requesters and the office manager. I noticed reducing the processing time for the request. It was about 2-3 days, now - usually not more than 20 minutes. Their customer support team is brilliant! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] closely goes through all questions we have and always listens to our needs.

Within the company, PR as a document is essential. We print them, sign them, seal them, keep them. It is necessary for us to have a logo on the PR.

3 jaar geleden

Daria, thank you very much! Our team is happy to know that we could solve complicated procurement processes and reduce their time.

Patrick
Senior Manager Finance in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

Great software - exceptional support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software - even better team behind the software! I wish precoro would offer more products!

It is very easy to use and has great integrations to subsequent software solutions. The customer support is exceptional. Olena and Andrew are always available if you have a problem and always help you find a solution. If we miss a feature it is often implemented in the next release. You can't find that anywhere else!

Personally I like desktop applications for mass data entry - that means working with high amount of line items reduces efficiency. Workaround via upload is available though.

2 jaar geleden

Patrick, thank you for rating Precoro so high! Thanks for being such a loyal member of the Precoro community. We appreciate all the kind words you had to say about our team and product. Our team takes great pride in the work we do, and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you on board with us!

Mariia
Administrator in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

getting organized with purchasing process

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Thanks to Precoro, Revenue Grid could speed up approvals and be sure not to go beyond the budget. QuickBooks integration was a key factor for choosing Precoro. We bought Concierge Setup and the Precoro team transferred all data and set up settings by themselves. The onboarding process was fast. Each user efficiently uses software at work. I like that the company can set up budgets for pretty much everything: projects, categories, locations. Besides this, a great function we noticed is limiting what each user can see and which modules use in the system. I rate Precoro 5 stars because they always listen to our needs, and even if something goes wrong - they help us solve this. I have to compliment [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She knows the service very well and answers right away. Each PR has its own number created automatically and can be customized. I like simple UI, very easy to use Precoro!

I really like everything about the software.

3 jaar geleden

Mariia, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We're happy to hear about specifying the best aspects in the system and satisfied communication with the Customer Support Team.

Steve
Avionics Manager in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 11-50 werknemers

Paper to Digital

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, now that I have used it more. Really helps finding out what is going on.

Previously our system was on paper. Finding out the status of the parts order was a chore. working with volunteers that are not here everyday, it was difficult to do a paper trail of what was done.

Learning where to find the information you need. Some of our volunteers are older and not as computer savvy. That is our challenge now.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Steve, thank you a lot for sharing this. We're thrilled to have you with us, and even more so to hear that you're happy with Precoro and going paperless! The Precoro team is always here for you if your team needs any help – we have responsive online support that will solve most issues with the system within an hour.

Hannah
HR & Administration Manager in Oostenrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A fan of precoro

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it saves a lot of time, can be used on all levels and we love it.

I love having an overview of all open invoices. In addition, I am responsible for the procurement of many things, this is completely up to the teams and no longer has to go over my desk. In general, we could completely say goodbye to our Excel lists and have a daily overview. This is especially valuable for us as a growing company.

I didn't find the permissions for each person when setting up so easy to navigate. Here one could remedy with detailed explanations in a small info field.

3 jaar geleden

Hannah, thank you very much! We're happy to hear about saving your time and overall satisfaction using our system.

Danielle
Project Manager in Israël
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Review for Precoro

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Precoro is very easy to use software and very intuitive. The customer service is great! The end user on boarding is super fast and easy. We handed over to Olena a list of all the missing features we had and I sincerely feel that Precoro takes it under their consideration and do the best to deliver the missing features as soon as they can.

One thing that in my opinion Precoro is missing is an integration with SAP (which is a software that a lot of company uses).

4 jaar geleden

Danielle, thanks a lot for your feedback. We're happy to know that Precoro helps you improve your process.

Tanzeel
Reporting & Cost Controller in Tanzania
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

My Precoro Review

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its an amazing experience

- Various Reporting- Ease to Navigate- System process is clear- Storing all information- Validation process is very good

- Better correlation between entity & Departments- Better inventory management

10 maanden geleden

Hi Tanzeel, We're glad to see that you are happy with Precoro and it makes your procurement processes easier. Thank you for being with us!

Natale
Procurement Manager in Italië
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

your best colleague in the purchasing office.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working in hotels often the buying process is very complex. With the last time we have the opportunity to simplify many things. In addition, the relationship with suppliers is also different. Now it's all much more transparent

With Precoro all the departments of our Hotel have the ability to make orders quickly and using only one portal

We've put a lot of articles in front of us. Perhaps the search for products for purchase requisitions should be improved

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review. We're glad to know that Precoro helps you to improve your process! Should you have any questions, please contact your personal customer success manager - we're always there to help.

Jazmin
Purchasing clerk in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 201-500 werknemers

Simple and functional

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is a positive one.

Using Precoro has made the purchasing/approval process easier for me and the rest of the staff.

There are no major cons as of yet. We will get a better overview of the system within the next few months.

7 maanden geleden

Jazmin, thank you a lot for sharing this. Saving you time and energy so you can devote more attention to strategic tasks is what we're here for. We're always working toward making our software even better. Thanks for being such a loyal member of the Precoro community!

Dmytro
General Region Seller in Oekraïne
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

In Shypshyna we use Precoro to give access to internal customers in regions

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have 28 regions representatives and 19 office employees working in Precoro. All the representatives sell tires and autobatteries. When they need any of this, they use catalog of Shypshyna's products to request them from warehouse (office employees). There is approval routing of 3 employees.

Workflow is adjusted. Precoro has friendly UI and our internal representatives easily use it to process purchase requests and make POs from them. Interactive catalog is great, also we can upload report with costcenters into our ERP

We're waiting for the integration with our warehouse tool to automate all process.

Rupinderjit
Finance officer in Kenia
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Finance officer

5,0 10 maanden geleden

User friendly and easy to use and navigate. Information and documents are easy to retrieve. Saves alot of time. I love the feature which allows you to customize your own reports. Support is great and we receive quick feedback on queries. Approval workflow is very evident that promotes ownership and control.

So far i have not had any issues. I am happy with the product.

10 maanden geleden

Hi Rupinderjit, Thank you for rating Precoro so highly! Very glad to hear about satisfying all your needs with our software! Our team takes great pride in the work we do, and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you on board with us!