Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over QuickBooks Time

Urenregistratie van werknemers met mobiele toepassing en GPS. Bekijk in realtime wie waar en aan welke projecten werkt. Eenvoudige integratie met payroll.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks Time

What I like most about this software is it makes all of your clock-in and clock-out times so easy to use and easy to find.

Sometimes, my time clock can lag behind a few seconds or miss when I clock in/out due to slowness of the software.

Beoordelingen van QuickBooks Time

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

QuickBooks Time heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 6.716 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je QuickBooks Time eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6.716)

Martin
Martin
Judge in Kenia
Computernetwerken, 10.000+ werknemers

QuickBooks overall judgement

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've discovered a new way to integrate the best software designed for small and medium business

The entry level comes in with 50 reports and I can also choose from 700 app integresion and Monday to Sundays call center support

Automatic time tracking might eventually cost more than expected plus monthly plans are really expensive.

Musa
Human Resources Management in Nigeria
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

REVIEW ON THE EFICIENCY OF QUICKBOOKS TIME

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Quickbooks is an essential tool for businesses as it allows for easy use in time tracking, clocking in and out of members of staff and it is also an efficient tool for payroll management.

I like the fact that the software uses customizable reports, thereby allowing me to have insight into my team's productivity and working hours. It also offers an easy user-friendly interface for time management, work work-tracking report creation.

Poor customer support, I feel they can do more to improve on that.

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

works for employees but not for contractors

2,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: BAD! RUN! HIDE! Find some other software that works with QB Time. You'll save yourself alot of time dealing with glitches and customer service teams that can't help you. Not all of them are bad - 1 in 8 are probably really good. I just spent SO MUCH TIME and even wrote to all the executives, and none of them were able to help me - they just assigned someone that said she'd call back today, then it turned into tomorrow, then it was ghosting. Never heard from her again.

works for employee payments, they will pay the taxes if you input the tax id numbers for each state

doesn't work for contractors - i spent an entire month, 4 hours per day, dealing with problems with contractors. i finally started researching it myself (we purchased the most elite payroll and qbo advanced so we could get the best customer service) and it turns out it was a known issue since 2019. it's 2024 now. if they weren't going to fix it, they need to stop selling it. we spent so much time trying to get it to work, looking like idiots to our contractors, and wasting precious time we could have been using building the business. the system needs to work or go home. don't sell something that's broken.

Bethany
Office & Project Coordinator in Canada

Great Time Tracking Application

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We would use this application if it was included in our QuickBooks online subscription, however, the cost was just not working for our small business on top of all the other items we have as overhead.

Very easy to set up employees and projects in QuickBooks Time. It was also ideal for Project Management Budgeting for Time expenses.

Setting up vacation accrual was a nightmare. It never did work correctly for us. It was a bit of a process to get projects to sync with our existing customers in QuickBooks online.

Anonieme reviewer
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy To Use QuickBooks Time - ATFS

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It was user friendly and easy to navigate.

It was a policy on our end, but we had to manually enter travel time as "regular pay" time which was a bit time consuming, but still easy to do.

Dashnim
Digital artist in Servië
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My review of the software

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its super useful,robust,precise and a rwally goos software but it lacks some things that it needs to be improved like more features and more flexibility.

It has some ossues but it can be better with tims it lack some tools

I didn't like thay it has too little tools ti use but with time it will be more and more.

Arnold
Accountant in Filipijnen
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Make easy your life

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I appreciate Tsheets the most because it seamlessly integrates with my QuickBooks payroll system. It enables my employees to independently monitor their work hours, including managing missed clock-ins and outs. This feature has significantly freed up my time, allowing my employees to take more responsibility for their timesheets.

While I don't have many complaints, if I had to choose one, it would be the pricing. As an advanced QuickBooks user with payroll services, I believe that Tsheets should be bundled into my subscription at no extra cost. Given the seamless integration and the effectiveness of their collaboration, it would be more fitting for these services to be included in the overall package.

Tevin
Technician in Kenia
Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers

Although Quick Book fulfills its purpose, professional services may use some refinement.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I enjoy how straightforward their system is, but it isn't flexible or has enough functionality for a developing business.

The integration of payroll, benefits, time sheets, and accounting was appealing to me. It simplifies corporate processes, particularly for small businesses. Although the project still needs a lot of work, I admire that it has begun.

It's convenient that I can send bills and get paid quickly, but I don't like that my invoice template isn't customizable. There are instances when I want to add a space between lines, but it won't let me. Their project management system also needs to be improved.

Nyccole
Owner in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

LONG TIME USER WHO STILL LOVES IT!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I loved it from the first time I used it! It would be hard to replace!

I was part of QB time before it was QB time! It was T-sheets! And now actually it is called WorkForce. I started using it bc a crew member saw how frustrated I was trying to manually enter time... isn't there an app for that? Yes! And I have used it ever since! That was 7-8 years ago!

Can't think of any! They even kept the classic Tsheets version of the app in the online version which I love bc of the visual set up! I color coat all of my clients etc. They are so very helpful!

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
Assistant Relationship Manager in Egypte
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Best time tracking app ever

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is smooth and awesome it’s very helpful

It’s a very easy app for daily tracking to your productivity. I’m using it to track my productivity in work throughout the day and it helped me to track my performance and develop it.

It sometimes bug and I have to start over but this is minimal it happened with me 1 or 2 times only

Shelly
Vice President in VS
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Set Up Made Easy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

Tad
Office Manager/Estimator in VS

Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

Stuart
Finance Director in VK
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great. Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed. Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

clelland
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

These ratings I've read are a joke

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Someone must be married to the owner of Quickbooks or slid a bunch of cash to them to get promoted by quickbooks the way they do... Thats some serious business love QB gave TSheets. And Honestly, it's made TSheets lame compared to many other competitors with great models.

Basic Simplistic easy to understand Probably the BEST customer support I've come across. As much as I complain... they've got seriously good customer support.

Not all jobs are customer based... So, this software is limited right off the bat from any complexity.. you'll have to work around and make it work and fit your needs time sheet editing - It is aweful to just see time worked... maybe when review timesheets... you want to see what was scheduled... late clockins, incomplete shifts, skipped lunch breaks... kinda big deal NO HR DATA- As I said, nothing to track employee issues. Your poor employee performance won't have much info here for you to keep track of. Not an easy way to break a shift because your employee was too lazy to c/in and out No auto stop for shifts- one employee had 4 days until the shift stopped recording time... I wanted to see how long it would keep creating shifts.. 180 hrs and it finally stopped (and I think I accidently closed the shift) Time sheet closure... Broken... not smooth... so many other time sheet companies do this better. No Employee shift exchange mechanism No- Shifts by job not by customer No- Shifts by location or job site Employee reports and to do list ADD - ONS... those are silly. Have the functionality or don't. Add-ons seem like it'll be a charging mechanism... like QB does... so... You can see the coming of "SUBSCRIPTION" based things ... and get nickel and dimed later. Just like QB.

Misty
Manager in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

QB's time (formerly T-sheets)

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was pleasant and I still recommedn the software to my clients that just need to track their staffs time and are in QB's online.

I used to love their customer support when they where T-sheets, they had the frindliest staff. Now it's like any other QB's product and customer service, it lacks that personal touch. I used this for time tracking but I needed software where I could easily compare my employee's timesheets to what projects they billed out for the week to make sure they weren't missing time. It's not the most intuitive time tracking software but it was great for tracking my emlpoyees time.

It was hard adding holidays across the board, it would have been nice to be able to pick days my company was closed and apply it across the board to the entire staff. Also, I couldn't easily see what my staff billed versus how much time they worked so I ulitimately ended up choosing another software.

Pakket- en goederenbezorging, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

definitely not Simple and accurate as advertised

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really took a leap of faith on this product because of what my businesses associates warned me about. I think that quickbooks Time is just not for certain businesses. Especially for smaller businesses with budget conscious projects that have to check time management to ensure I don't go over the payroll allotment for specific projects.

I was really excited about all of the features this product had to offer. I mean so MANY features but I was very intrigued by the possibility of me being able to utilize this as my one stop shop for scheduling/time tracking/PTO, sick leave management/project time. This seemed like a way I could closely monitor productivity to better stay in budget for projects. I was very thankful for the incredible customer service QuickBooks provided, I was able to come to the realization that this product probably was the best for the company with their truthful, honest assistance.

I really dislike the amount of redundant features advertised as individual separate features. It was frustrating to say the least. There also were quite a bit of times that I had problems with scheduling and features that work in real time. I know QuickBooks Time is advertised as being "simple and accurate" but it was far from that.

kim
CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

QuickBooks Time

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is positive and we have no plans to leave Time or any of the QuickBooks products that we use.

We adopted it in April 2023 and there was a learning curve but once we got over the curve, it has worked well and is more efficient than GetHarvest which is what we were using. The ease of putting in time is a plus, it is pretty intuitive to use and the integration with QuickBooks Payroll is great.

Adopting the program is challenging as although it is a Quickbooks product, it is very clear that the customer service reps when you call Time don't know much at all about QuickBooks and the QuickBooks team doesn't know Time. One of our primary reasons for adopting Time was the ability to export the Time directly into QuickBooks for easier invoicing but it was and continues to be challenging to troubleshoot issues as they are not appropriately cross trained.

Alex
Operations Manager in VS

Formerly T-Sheets, Now Crashing and Burning

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is our Number 1 company priority right now to identify and fully migrate onto a different, fully-functioning time tracking app that offers customer support.

When we started the Time app it was privately owned TSheets. We used it for several years without a problem of any sort, specifically benefitting from the geofencing and seamless integration into Quickbooks Desktop. Scheduling employees and giving them total control of their own time clock while maintaining good oversight was a major positive, and the user interface was very intuitive in an industry where people are notoriously not computer savvy. TSheets had it all.

We are in the process of migrating off of Quickbooks Time. After striving for 9 months to fix all of the holes in the app we've realized that glitches and problems are occurring at a quicker pace than we are able to solve them. AUTHENTICATION NIGHTMARES Several Months ago Intuit took over the user login tool without any notice, causing approximately 50% of our 42 employees to be suddenly locked out of their time app. We learned about it at 6am when simultaneously 20 employees contacted management with Time app problems. After a couple of weeks of intensive daily support (and no help from the Time support center) we managed to put MOST of the login issues to bed, but to this day we still have accounts logging out of their mobile app automatically every day. POOR SUPPORT If you're having a technical issue, or God forbid a syncing issue with Quickbooks, grab a beer and kick back because you'll be on the phone for a couple of hours, and likely re-routed to (I kid you not) 7-8 different departments before finally having your call dropped. And no, you may give them a call-back number but they will not call you back when your call is dropped. CLOCKS EMPLOYEES OUT ON ITS OWN/DELETES TIME LOGS Quickbooks Time automatically clocks our employees out, deletes time logs, and at the end of a shift when they go to clock out, shows that they never clocked in for the day. Several employees have reported "I went to clock out and all it shows I clocked in for the day was my lunch break."

Jaydra
President, Investigator in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Was great until Intuit bought it

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: QuickBooks time is complete trash. Intuit took a marvelous product (t-sheets) and destroyed it by trying and failing to integrate it into other programs it didn't need to integrate with. Maybe it's better if you begin using QB Time fresh and you didn't have to survive the transition from t-sheets. I wouldn't know and it shouldn't have made such a difference. Utter failure, Intuit. Utter failure.

I used to LOVE t-sheets because it was amazing. When it was t-sheets it was simple and did exactly what it needed to do: let you track time for one person or a team to specific projects. It had a wonderful reports feature that let you run reports by client or project or employee for multiple types of time frames. It was glorious. WAS being the operative word. Then Intuit bought it and did what they always do: tried to make it integrate with all their other products. Unfortunately, integrations are the thing Intuit is worst at as a company - and also the thing they just keep trying to do all over the place. Once it was "integrated" with all the other Intuit products it stopped working properly. It tried to merge un-related data from QuickBooks and over-wrote project details and time tracked to those projects. It became unusable so I had to switch.

The integrations do not work. Once t-sheets was fully morphed into QB Time and was "integrated" with all the other Intuit products, it stopped working properly. It tried to merge un-related data from QuickBooks and over-wrote project details and time tracked to those projects. It became unusable, so I had to switch. Very disappointing.

geoeges
administrateur in Ivoorkust
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Great software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a billing software that was easy to use and easily accessible while I was on the go. Thanks to Quickbook, I can now do it all from my cell phone. Cheap and affordable, I recommend it to anyone who uses Excel

Time Management: QuickBooks Time helps companies track employee hours, making payroll and scheduling easier to manage.Integration with QuickBooks: QuickBooks Time is integrated with QuickBooks, allowing for more efficient accounting and payroll management.Mobile Access: Employees can record their work hours from anywhere via a mobile application, improving flexibility and productivity.Reporting and Analysis: QuickBooks Time provides detailed reports on employee hours and costs, helping businesses make informed decisions about costs and resources.Security: QuickBooks Time uses robust security protocols to protect user data, ensuring the privacy of sensitive information.Ease of use: The platform is intuitive and easy to use, allowing employees to quickly become familiar with its features.Customer support: QuickBooks Time offers dedicated customer support to help users get the most out of the platform.In conclusion, QuickBooks Time is a powerful tool for companies looking to improve time and payroll management. It offers a multitude of benefits to help companies streamline their management and improve productivity.

Cost: QuickBooks Time can be expensive for small businesses or freelancers, especially if they need additional functionality.Complexity: The platform can be complex for users unfamiliar with time management software, which can lead to errors and delays.Limited integrations: QuickBooks Time may not offer all the necessary integrations with other software and systems used by an organization, which can limit its use.Reliability issues: There may be reliability issues with the platform, which can lead to errors and delays in time management.Difficulty to use: QuickBooks Time can be difficult to use for people unfamiliar with time management technologies, which can lead to errors and delays.Limited customer support: The platform may not offer dedicated customer support, which can make it difficult to resolve issues.

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

What a Time Saver!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

Analyst in VS
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Quickbooks Time Review CO

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with this product will be a good one I would give 4 out of 5 stars

The features of Quickbooks Time I like the most were the tracking of time of all the employees, it measured the time of each employee and recorded it, it tracked it down to the second not bypassing any step, it also reported each time stamp. Improve on finance with the force of mechanized time following straightforwardly inside QuickBooks On the web. With QuickBooks Time, you get sufficiently close to strong versatile applications, booking programming, GPS following, extra time checking, adaptable alarms, and constant reports, and that's just the beginning! Representative booking makes it quicker and more straightforward than at any other time to keep your labor force moving along as expected, while QuickBooks Time booth is ideally suited for bosses needing a focal clock-in-and-out arrangement. The best part is that it's QuickBooks Time, so time following and booking work are connected at the hip. QuickBooks Time offers FREE, limitless, grant-winning help by telephone or online visit.

I will say it is hard to find something that I don't like about Quickbooks Time, but it has a very long sign-in process which I understand why, for the users of the system it should be a bit more streamlined. The Time Booth feature should have different levels for users and key personnel that could be set up by the administrator.

Carolyn
Chief Move Maker in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic Customer Service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Dana
Vice President/CFO in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

OMG! Customer Support is AWESOME!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I give them a 5 stars... Their customer service, GPS Tracking of employees and mobile time entry plus ease of use by employees and the admin staff are an valuable asset to my business!

This software is perfect for our on the go team. We can track our technicians, make notes of those extras that always pop up and it is essential for our time and material projects! It is easy for our employees to use on site and even works in different time zones. Can't say enough about this ap. Best off, they have the absolute BEST customer service! Always upbeat and they know their stuff. Rep helped me today get out of a self created jam :-).

Reports are definitely a down side... They are full of graphs that are confusing rather than informational. But the main payroll report and approval reports work great that you work with all the time work fine. Just gets a little stressful when pulling up project/customer totals over different time frames....

Jillian
Office Administrator in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Best Customer Service Hands Down

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with TSheets is a pleasant one and mainly because of the support staff. I am just blown away by how great they are at their jobs.

First off, I have to point out the amazing customer service that TSheets provides. A great customer support team goes a long ways. We now have to deal with bots and people reading scripts overseas that I get overwhelmed having to call for support, but not with TSheets. They talk to you like an actual human being PLUS they are friendly, knowledgeable, efficient. Not only does TSheets provide you with top-notch customer support, but they also provide you with in-depth tutorial videos that teach you how to use the program. I taught myself how to navigate the software with the videos in a short amount of time. TSheets is pretty intuitive once you become familiar with the software. They offer many features and continue to update with more as they go. Tracking time is pretty smooth and can be done from your computer, smartphone or kiosk. I use TSheets in conjunction with Quickbooks Online and it's so easy for payroll. I appreciate the convenience, details, features, seamless syncing with QB, and amazing customer support. Thanks for all of your help!

Honestly, there hasn't been much on the side of dislikes with TSheets. Our company hasn't even taken advantage of all the various features that are offered. I know we were trying to do something out of the ordinary with tracking PTO and it couldn't support that yet.