Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Workflow

Create, collaborate, publish and analyze. A content marketing platform to manage all your content in one place.

Meer informatie over Workflow

Reviews filteren (12)

Productscore

Productscore

Beschikbaar in deze landen

Beschikbaar in deze landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Workflow eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (12)

Chris M.
Chris M.
Founder in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Recommend for all our customers

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keep at it Contentools team, you're doing great work helping teams align on their most important work (generating leads)!

This tool more than doubled our customers' content marketing productivity. We recommend it for any team with 1+ content writers who are trying to align on content planing + execution, as well as deadlines. It also helps teams steramlines the approval process, as well as pushing content to production.

I know there's some ML/AI based features in the pipeline, very excited to see what will end up looking like.

Tami S.
asst digital merchandiser in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Workflow Review

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Like I said above I use workflow for almost all of my site updates, from small things like re-sorting the order in which product images are on the site to big things like create manually curated links. I also use it to create landing pages and export styles from links & events to use for other reporting purposes.

I use workflow daily, and the scope of tasks it is vital for ranges from small changes on the PDP to updating entire C links on the live site. What I love most is how intuitive the interface is to use, I get so frustrated with programs that are not instinctive to use, and that is not the case with Workflow. All interfaces and links are laid out clearly, the SAVE button is in a convenient spot and you can easily navigate between 30+ tabs (which i do very frequently) and if you forget to save before closing a tab you are prompted to save or delete changes. This sounds like a small feature but it is a LIFESAVER when you're going through a repetitive task quickly. The updates made in WF flow through to the live site almost immediately and it's very simple to make additional updates quickly.

The only big con I associate with workflow is that the system glitches out when you are uploading more than 300 lines at a time. Most of the time the files still get uploaded when you receive this error message but occasionally you'l need to clear the job and start over, which literally just takes a few seconds but it's still a feature i wish they would update. I think it would be ideal wo upload at least 1000 lines at once.

Stephanie R.
VP Content in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Decided against this content production platform

2 4 jaar geleden

I liked the price point and overall simple user experience and the very supportive customer team. They were very helpful by email and very quick to respond when I reported an issue. I was looking to set this up to extend to our content production and SEO team, so the features were mostly there for that, but not all the way. The collaboration features were just a little too light.

For starters, I constantly received broken/errant email alerts. The emails were alternately being sent in Portuguese, despite being English language software, and I don't speak Portuguese. I felt like the product was very much still in Beta, in that regards. Also, I was comparing this tool with DivvyHQ and felt Contentools did not have enough collaboration and SEO features, and that workflow would not be as simple as with Divvy.

Thiago S.
Content Manager in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

The ultimate money and time saver

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Contentools was, at the time we decided to make the purchase, a life saver. We were having trouble with low performing copywriting personell, and those in house professionals were costing a lot to the agency. We decided to outsource via Contentools and we couldn't be happier: the success we've obtained since then was amazing. We suddenly became able to plan ahead, make content timesheets that spanned months and improve productivity in a level we didn't even realize at the time that we could. Outsourcing comes with problems, though. We didn't want the freelance professionals working with us to receive less than they deserve. Contentools, then, was the best fit for our agency. Their princing system is fair and just to the professionals and reasonable to us, as the employers. In general, Contentools is a great contributor to our growth in the market. We are now able to take on any demand beacuse we know we have a large group of professionals working with us, and a great support (I've never seen such great commitment from the staff in any marketing tool I've been in contact with before) to guide us along the future of our content strategy.

Very easy to use; Very organized; Full of measurement features; Fair to the hired professionals;

It ocasionally crashes, though you never lose any work on those cases; The layout could be a little more modern; It's hard to setup non HTTPS blogs (not the platform's fault, really)

Petra H.
Petra H.
Marketing Team Leader in Libanon
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent support, good software.

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we started using Contentools, our content marketing engine has levelled up. We now have everything stored in one place and a pathway to accept incoming content creation ideas from the whole company. This has definitely​ scaled our content efforts, offered visibility over projects, replaced useless spreadsheets and facilitated the daily work of our marketing team!

What I like most about Contentools, is their excellent support. I have been working with Brunno Schardosin, one of their technical support reps, and he was always very helpful, patient and positive, always ready to help! On top of their support, Contentools is a fairly affordable system that served our needs to manage and schedule content.

There are the occasional bugs, which can be annoying but once you notify their team, they jump right on it. They do not offer many built-in integrations, as to other software we use and some of the logic/workflows they have can be not very flexible if you're looking for a very customisable solution but there are always workarounds! Other than that there is nothing alarming worth mentioning.

Ana paula F.
Depoimento in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

CONTENTOOLS analysis

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: People make all the difference. The care, the agility in the care, the commitment of the professionals involved for sure making of our partnership Decision Systems with Contentools the success that is today. We already had intercurrences, but we were always accompanied with great care and attention. It is more than the cost x benefit of the software, it is a real partnership.

From easy and effective usability, the management of content and teams is very complete. But the flexibility and communication possible with the team (from Contentools itself, production team and customer) is very agile, with very well defined, clear and customizable records and parameters.

After all the accompaniment in the formation of the production team (which for our segment is more complex), today we are satisfied with the whole.

Anderson O.
Founder in Brazilië
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

The ideal tool for managing the production of digital marketing content

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having been essential for scaling up the production of internal content, our agency, and our customers.

The possibility of organizing each step of the various content formats and centralize all communication and strategy in one place.

Not being able to create custom fields and measure the time dedicated in each stage of production, because today it is only possible to measure it in days.

Miguel angel V.
Miguel angel V.
Consultor de Negocio & Socio Cofundador in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

We offer a better service thanks to Contentools

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With the same team working in the agency we are able to be more productive and offer a better service to our clients. For the agency, Contentools is a great added value!

Thanks to Contentools we offer a better digital marketing service to our customers and we have increased productivity in our work processes. They also have a team that listens to you and works hard to improve the application by following your advice

The improvements contemplated in its Road Map usually take time to arrive

André V.
André V.
CEO in Brazilië

The agency savior!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Processes, time and work optimization, content and skilled professionals increase the credibility of my digital marketing agency.

With the contentools platform we improve our processes within the agency and have a team of experts ready to solve any problem in any field.

I have no negative comments to talk about the platform. Meets all my needs!

Luís C.
Luís C.
CEO in Brazilië

Perfect Partner

5 2 jaar geleden

The network of professionals, the easy to manage the content creation.

Still none big issue, but maybe mobile app.

Tábata ariane D.
Writer in Brazilië

Contentools - A great (and smart!) software

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's really good for me, as a writer, to be able to submit and edit the content the way I prefer.

Easy to use and to share with writers and other professionals involved in the content creation process.

Guess I don't have nothing bad to say. That's good!

Marketing analyst in Brazilië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

CS is everything

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even with some downsides (like the bugs), the customer service experience makes it even. It's a real time saver when it comes to content.

The support we got from our rep in our videocall. He was really kind and supportive and shared a few tips to help us improve our digital strategy. Felt like he was a part of our team.

Occasional bugs, but the support team is always ready to help.