Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over PDFelement

Populairste alternatief voor Adobe® Acrobat®: PDFelement is een alles-in-één pdf-oplossing. Creëer, bewerk, converteer en onderteken pdf-bestanden op een betere manier.

Meer informatie over PDFelement

This software is a great alternative for anyone that is looking to function with .pdf files. The Adobe suite keeps creaping up in price and this software works very well as a functional alternative.

Conversion to MS Word does not work well. Even if you have run OCR on the document before converting, it sometimes inserts entire pages as images instead of editable text.

Beoordelingen van PDFelement

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

PDFelement heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 421 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PDFelement eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (421)

Andrea
Reasercher - Lecturer
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

A great tool, even if you also have other pro applications.

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jose
Jose
Business Change Manager. IPMA. PMP. in Panama
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

PDFelement, a cross-platform solution to comprehensively manage PDF documents.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: PDFelement is a platform that has proven to be very reliable, with import, export, and character recognition mechanisms of exceptional quality. It has all the features that we could require for PDF document manipulation and many more, which makes it one of the best selections on the market.

One of the biggest advantages of PDFelement is the possibility of converting multiple formats to PDF, in addition to being able to export them again without any complications and with excellent quality in that conversion process. On the other hand, after opening a document on this platform, we can practically do anything, such as incorporating images in different formats, professional quality text editing, electronic signature, and much more.

In PDFelement, we can create, edit and collaborate on PDF files in one program without the need to invest a lot of time in the learning curve. Currently, the PDF format implies the use of a portable and universally used document format, in addition to the fact that the file size is considerably reduced, highlighting the security mechanisms associated with this format. On the other hand, the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature in PDFelement actually makes the scanned text editable and facilitates transcription between heterogeneous formats considerably.

Mohammad
Mohammad
Technical Office Engineer in Koeweit
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

A Cost-Effective, Robust PDF Processing Utility

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's a real breeze utilizing the software thanks to its plenty of features & ease of use. Will certainly stick to using the software for the foreseeable future.

The plethora of features the desktop & mobile variants of the software presented on the ribbon interface makes it easier to find the desired function.

Auto-updates running in the background (especially on computer start-up) increases the temps & usage of my Athlon 200GE office machine. While the software itself is silky-smooth, the consequently stressed-up dual core CPU has led the machine to stutter the Windows interface just for a few moments before everything goes back to normal (i.e. till the short update is over).

Melissa
Admin in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good Alternative to Adobe

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good. Hopefully the issues brought about by recent updates will be fixed soon and the experience will continue to be very good!

It has tons of features! It makes creating a fillable form nearly effortless, it can recognize scanned documents, convert PDF files to Word and several other programs, has full editing capabilities, and basically can do almost everything Adobe can do for less money.

It is missing a few features that would be helpful. When you combine PDF's to create a new file it doesn't add the existing bookmarks, which is annoying but not a deal breaker. Until recently it was just smaller issues like that, but since a recent update we have been having more problems with it crashing and altering data in documents after they were saved.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Melissa. Thanks for sharing your experience and we appreciate your recognition of its function and interface. It is unusual for PDFelement to work in that way as this software supports adding the existing bookmarks after combining PDFs to create a new file. Regarding the crash issue when you are processing large files, please update to the latest version to check if it helps. If not, you may drop an email with more details at [email protected]. We'll put your case in the 1st priority and do the needful assistance for you ASAP. It is our ultimate pursuit that users can use our software happily! So we hope there would be a chance for us to further look into your issue and fix it, thanks again!

Johanne
Owner in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Review for Free Gift (prefer a Windows Version Please)

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like pdfElement. So far it's introduced no malware into my Mac like the Adobe and extensions were causing. With the exception of this survey request, I've received no replies to my questions via email to your customer support team. This is not acceptable.

I like the "page" layout that allows moving of pages within the document and inserting new pages.

1. The inability to "word search" within documents (or at least I haven't figured it out) . 2. The on screen "docusign" signature feature. I cannot figure it out and it is not user friendly to set up document signatures! Very complicated and cumbersome. 3. The inability to have one license (Mac or Windows) to serve me. I have to use 2 different operating systems (one for Mac and one for laptop WIN) in order to access each of the 34 carriers' platforms/systems. Having to purchase 2 separate licenses is costly and one license should permit at least 2 systems or 2 systems of differing platforms. 4. Customer support/communications: non-existinet

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your support and distinguished feedback. I will record and forward it to the relevant department and update this as a customized option. Any further problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to http://support.wondershare.com/#/contact. The customer care team will email you a solution within 24 hours. If you didn't receive the email, you will find the email in your trash box. Could you please tell me your ticket number?

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing Strategist in Nigeria
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A cheaper and Good Alternative to Adobe

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, am impressed with this software. It is a solid alternative to Adobe Acrobat. I have had no need for Adobe since I got the license. I really do not like using it as a reader though, I still prefer the adobe reader. But for any pdf editing task, it has worked perfectly fine for me.

Easily edit text and tables in pdf documents OCR function is really amazing. I did try it for an old book I had and I could easily edit the scanned pdf fast and easy. Easily convert my pdf documents to ppt or word or even jpg files I can merge and combine documents easily I can easily make clean and clear annotations using pdfelement Most importantly I can easily encrypt and protect my files and the batch encrypt features makes it easier to achieve this if you have a lot of d The interface is simple and intuitive. You can easily find your way around all the features without needing any special tutorials.

No monthly payment, you need to get the 6months plan or the 1 year plan Can't fill out forms on an ios

Makeni
Makeni
Aerodrome Fire Officer I in Nigeria
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 10.000+ werknemers

Best PDF Viewer, Editor, and Converter for Office and Professional Use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is an all-in-one PDF Software for users who need a Professional PDF Software for viewing, editing, converting, signing, and so many other mind-blowing features for in Office Administration, Accounting, Graphic Design, Tech Professionals, Digital Marketers, etc.

1. The PDF editor is the most impactful PDF Software I have used as it makes viewing, conversion, and file editing smooth. 2. The product is easy to use for new users, and navigation through its panels are pretty easy as well.3. It can be used to Read PDF, Annotate PDF, Create PDF, Combine PDF, Convert PDF, Edit PDF, Compress PDF, Organize PDF, Create PDF Forms, Sign PDF, Protect PDF, Batch Editing of PDF, PDF OCR, and Extract PDF Data.

The drawback about the product was slow loading time when launching the product from my laptop.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in India
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ werknemers

Pros and cons of PDFelement

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Over-all experience with PDFelement is been quite good as it has given us all the editable and merging power related with PDFs based on our requirements

The main reason behind choosing PDFelement is how it merged and appended different files together without loosing the quality of the same and also it can edit the PDF so that for smaller corrections we don't have to re-convert the files along with that it has all the other generic functionality as well

Customer support and deployment of documents in other platform are the two regions where I feel PDFelement should work more on so that they can reach to that perfection level that it will become one of the best in market.

Abhinav
Abhinav
Graphics Expert in India
Omroepen, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

PDFelement: A wonderful app by Wondershare Team

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it’s a great co-office tool, and can be the part for your essential bucket of day to day Softwares

Because it is open source and available for both iOS and Windows backed with wide range of tools, I found PDFelement is a perfect companion

It became slow over the period of time , and cropping the elements is little difficult to adopt. Though it’s my personal view and many users may like it the way it is . You are requested to check before invest

Dana
Dana
Owner, Educator in VS
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use pdf converter/editor

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The ease of converting pdf to Word or Excel files, and vice versa.

Every time I open the software, it seems to take a long time to load.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! :) We do try our best to offer the best support we can, then try improve on it more. Let us know if you need any help! We are here for you.

Joseph
Leasing and Marketing Director in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Low Cost PDF Editor for PDF Features

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I find this software super useful for editing elements (no pun intended) within a PDF. We need occasionally to modify floorplans without opening them in CAD software. Super useful for that.

Some glitches with becoming the default PDF program but that was something figured out on my end.

Daniel
Principal in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers

It works well for me

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to use the product for filling in forms where alternatives, such as Word, do not function as well.

PDFelement provides the best ability to create fillable forms that I have found. I use it all the time to facilitate data entry and collection.

I feel the learning curve could be a bit less steep.

Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

PDFElement - Simply the best PDF reader

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In my day-to-day life, PDFElement is a unique tool. Manipulating PDF documents with it is very simple. Creating a PDF document, editing, protecting and emailing it is so simple and functional that it doesn't even seem like the program is free. Its modern and attractive look, combined with the many excellent functions it has, make PDFElement the best PDF reader on the market.

The PDFElement program is a robust, lightweight, functional and very complete PDF bed. It has excellent tools for viewing, manipulating and editing PDF files. With a very modern and intuitive interface, it is very simple to open a document, edit it and share it. The program has so many tools that it makes it a "premium" software for free. We can annotate PDF documents such as erasing text in documents, joining documents, compressing, capturing a photo of the document, adding images, protecting the document, among many other functions. Highlight for the OCR reader, which manages to transform closed PDF documents into editable documents, this is excellent. The program is very light and runs very well on any machine, being available for Windows and Mac. Among the several positive points, the following stand out: - Editing PDF documents, it is even possible to delete or insert texts; - Cloud sharing; - Add watermark; - Add background in the document; - Document optimization to make the file lighter; - OCR reader; PDFElement is my favorite PDF reader and I recommend it for all types of users, from the most basic to the most advanced.

I don't see any negative aspects in the program, as it has so many tools that it is very difficult to evaluate it negatively. Perhaps the only point I would suggest would be to make the program available for Linux, due to the vast number of users of the operating system. In general, the software is so good that I can barely evaluate with any negative point.

Auda
Auda
Translator in Letland
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Advanced and easy-to-use tool

5,0 vorig jaar

I use PDFelement daily - to open, covert, edit, OCR, combine etc. files and love it. When you have the paid version, you can do almost everything you need to work with various document types. I like the insert/extract page feature. It helps me during my day-to-day job. When I need to translate a pdf document, first, I try to convert it to word, then start the translation process. In 7 out of 10 times, it really helps.

I do not like that I cannot purchase the software license - I can purchase a subscription only. The software has a lot of updates and due to that, it sometimes crashes if the update is bad or needs improvements.

Mike
Advisor in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent alternative PDF editor

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It served my needs exactly, when I didn't want to use that *other* PDF editor

Love the ability to edit PDFs, adding text, images, or design features. Super simple interface, easy to learn and navigate.

The free version adds a watermark, but that's to be expected. There's nothing about the full version that isn't good - it works great, and doesn't have any issues at all.

Mathushan
Software Technician in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

My Real Review on PDFelement Sofware

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a Software Technician from SriLanka. I have to make invoices and documents for my customers daily. One my first week I struggled to choose a software for my all type of Documentation Work. After my friend shared this software on Gmail. Then I Tested this Sofware in a Trial Version and now I like this Software as best. I bought the premium version of it and still using it for more than 2 years.

I think it is the #01 Software to make and edit pdf Documents and Word Documents in a Laptop. I like most the Cloud Service on this Software and I have listed the Things I Like in this software. 1. Cloud Service 2. Can edit a Non Editable PDF 3. Add anything we want from the internet 4. Can add Signature

Yes. I think bits of Updates have to be done in this software. I have listed the things I would like to add to this Software. 1. Compatibility Of Linux OS 2. Fast Loading Feature And there is nothing I have to tell about the things I would like to add to this software.

Sebastien
IT in Bolivia
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent product but beware of "perpetual licence"

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Second Best PDF creator editor on the market. Unfortunately, Wondershare announced, after one year of having purchased of a "perpetual" license, that my version will no longer be supported, and I must pay to upgrade. I will not upgrade.

Easy to use. Powerful editing feature with almost any fonts. Annotations such as underlining, highlighting, arrows are great. Converting to Excel or MS Word will often give excellent result, especially when the PDF originated from MS Office.

It is not almighty: some PDF from scanned documents cannot be properly processed by OCR. Some documents from infographics software result in badly constructed PDF and cannot be edited. Some PDF tables are too complex to be converted properly to Excel. Perpetual license entitles you to keep your version, but does not entitle you to major upgrades.

Nigel
Commercial Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

PDF Element 6 does the job

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had business suppliers and customers send me their terms and conditions of trade, which before I was challenged to modify in the document, but today, I can now review and modify their documents with ease.

I used to be an avid Adobe Acrobat fan, however I started to use the free version of PDF Element to try and get at features which were not available on Adobe. I enjoyed the product so much that I purchased PDF Element 6 Pro and have been very pleased with its performance and capability. It has taken a bit of effrort to get used to working PDF Element 6 Pro, but I am pleased that I persevered with it, as its functionality is hands down better than Adobe who seem to have lost its way. As time progresses, the team at PDF Element have improved the functionality even more, and it is a joy to use. I have recommended this product to others whom now also enjoy its benefits.

Difficult to navigate around initially but gradually getting used to where controls are at. This only arose as a result of being such a long time user of Adobe, but today, I am finding it easier to navigate my way around this application. It has been worth while learning to use this application properly.

Kim
Finance Broker in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

What I like about PDFelement

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My business is information based, having software that allows me to collate numerous documents and present this information to a third party has helped tremendously.
Previous to the purchase of my Apple Mac I had a Windows based computer. The Cutepdf software used with Windows was not compatible with Apple so initially was without this feature. In fact I tried to do without it (save the money) however I soon realised how much I relied on the programme and how much time it saved me.

PDFelement is very easy to use. I can combine numerous documents and submit these under one category when submitting supporting documents with loan applications. Another positive is being able to rearrange / delete pages. This is especially helpful when sorting pages of a scanned document that was printed on both sides.

I haven't found too many 'cons', it does all I need it to do.

sanhita
sanhita
doctor in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Excelent alternative to Adobe Acrobat

5,0 vorig jaar

I love the ease of use for PDF ELEMENT, and the fact that it's built over the net. I can use it from any place, anytime. Me being a doctor use this platform to write prescriptions, edit, and read them. Signing these prescriptions is also very easy on PDF ELEMENT. One can even easily convert different formats of documents to pdf on it.

Software is the best in its class. It does best what it is supposed to, there is nothing to dislike about it. In fact, would give it a super like.

Carlos
Carlos
CEO in Uruguay
Import en export, 51-200 werknemers

It's fantastic! Great PDF reader - editor

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Perfect! It's quite simply the best pdf reader I have ever used.

I love PDFelement, I use it on both Mac and Windows, it has a very nice design and is easy to use, its functions are interesting, you can even add our signature to a document!

The only thing I can talk about here is that I would like to have an "eraser" tool, so that we can remove any highlights that we have made with the program.

Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great software and great price

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Add and replace pages with large PDF documents.

Great price with just about everything I need to edit PDFs, whether combining pages, or editing the actual document.

The add text feature is a bit cumbersome as you have to click off the existing box, then go back to the header, click the add text feature again, and then add text elsewhere. Also getting back into text boxes sometimes can be a mystery. I click the select tool, the add text tool, or a number of other options, and I can't seem to figure out what will actually work every time. Not the biggest deal, but something that would be nice to have improved.

Miguel Angel
Miguel Angel
Commercial Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Nice program to manage and edit all your PDFs

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My personal experience has been great with this product because it's one of the best out there in the market since it has many features that allow you to manage all things in a PDF

The most that I like about PDF Element is that the program is very easy to use and navigate and that it offers a lot of editing tools that allows me to modify text, images, and other elements in a PDF document.

I don't like about it that sometimes the program could be slow or laggy especially when I'm handling large or complex PDF documents but other than that it works great.

Henk
Head of Content in Zuid-Afrika
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Great product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can easily convert PDF documents to picture formats for social media posts and the main advantage of this tool is that we can edit and combine any type of PDF and export to all the most popular formats.

Great alternative to products such as Adobe Acrobat. More flexibility in terms of licensing in that you can buy a perpetual license and month to month licensing is also way more cost effective for a medium size enterprise. User interface is easy to navigate and I can perform all the functions required to manage PDF documents.

The teams management portal can do with a revamp. It is not that easy to assign and move team members

Richard
Physician CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great everyday pdf reader/editor

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use it for all things PDF usually. I use it for the digital signature feature, to edit faxed PDF documents so I don’t have to print it out. It’s also helpful to combine pdf documents, to extract, or delete specific pages.

That it was an all in one product. It is able to read pdf, able to edit pdf, convert to pdf, has OCR, has digital signature, and able to control permissions.

I thought being a lifetime subscription meant my lifetime. I later realized that the product’s subscription life was covered and that newer product version update which were released several months afterwards was not included in the one time purchase price.

Matthew
Architect in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Overall, PDFelement has worked very will for me, as an inexpensive substitute for Adobe Acrobat.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saving cost versus Adobe Acrobat, the industry standard.

Cost is the primary reason for using PDF element, versus other options. It does reasonably well at combining & editing files.

It is still somewhat buggy, and does not always work intuitively. The most annoying bug is that despite setting the default text size & color, it will not automatically use that default. I prefer a red color font for adding text. However, it always wants to use black, forcing me to edit the color afterwards.