Calendly reviews

4,7 (2.591) Schrijf een review!

Over Calendly

Calendly helpt je vergaderingen te plannen zonder vele e-mails heen en weer te sturen.

Meer informatie over Calendly

Calendly comes with plenty of options to customize an online calendar portal and syncs with our local calendars. Also good customer service Fast & knowledgeable.

This makes it confusing for both myself and the person trying to schedule the meeting.

Beoordelingen van Calendly

Waar voor je geld

Calendly heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.591 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Calendly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.591)

Alexia
Alexia
Marketing coordinator
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Calendly helped me book more demos

4,0 5 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Binny
Binny
Assistant Professor & Researcher in India
Civiele techniek, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome tool for free appointment booking and scheduling!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am loving Calendly since the day I came across it. As I said, it saved a lot of my time, effort and expenditure on this requirement on online slot booking for video conferencing. I am grateful to the developers of this platform.

Calendly is such a amazing tool, I can't express you how much. I was asked to find a vendor who can develop an online appointment booking system for us and I was so pissed of from the quotations that I received from the developers. But when I came across this ready-made solution, it was like a boon for me. It seamlessly integrate with Google and Microsoft's product. It handles complex logic like availability management like a game. It overcome double booking scenarios just perfectly. You can create many services and put it on your homepage provided by Calendly, just share the link and your personal assistant is ready to book for you.

No cons at all. Literally it has saved hell a lot of my money, time and efforts. I got the solution for my client on the first day itself. I have one problem though which can be improved, please add Indian UPI support for payments. Rest everything is awesome!

Associate Director Employer Success in India
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Life is too short for back and forth on sync time

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am a huge fan of this software that I have encouraged my entire team to use it daily for internal and external syncs and it is amazing for sales meetings.

I love how easy it is to set up calendly and then just make the link public for my entire team and for external vendors etc and even pre decide the time I want to spend in each of the meetings.

I want to add a feature for someone trying to book a longer time slot to be able to pick two three slots at once.

Tess
Tess
Physician in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not worth the money; overrated

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not impressed

There are no pros. I purchased when I purchased because it integrated with most of the software I was using; however, I did prefer a different software which is the reason why I have discontinued use and will be using Trafft.

Too expensive. No customization. I feel as if they stationed in the industry for granted and did not indulge in and attempting to satisfy the customers.

Christina
Owner in VS

The Perfect Scheduler for Busy Business Owners

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Having a paid Calendly subscription has helped me to save time, and keep things more organized. It has saved so much time because I no longer have to type out lists of available times and dates only to have them already filled up by the time the client replies back. It gives my clients current real-time availability when they are ready to book. I also love that it allows me to build in my own desired reminder workflows and "thank you" follow-ups on events of my choosing. One of the other features that I value more than anything is by using the Chrome Calendly extension feature, I am able to pull "one-time use" scheduling links. This makes it so that once a client books from that link, it can not be used again. It has really helped me place boundaries on clients so they can't just schedule meetings with our Accounting Firm over and over again. We offer different levels of service, and if clients want more access to us we provide that but it comes with a different price point for their services. I did research other schedulers, and not many offer one time use link features.

I think once you get acclimated with Calendly it is very easy to use. They make it so that you can manage your availability with easy, "mass apply" settings to different appointment types. I also really appreciate that you can have many different types of appointment types, we do different types of meetings and so we can set individual parameters with specific types of appointments. I think it is also valuable to be able to have both public and "hidden" appointments for your individual needs.

I do feel they could develop more direct app integrations, rather than making apps go through a Zapier integration. I personally don't love using Zapier, but I do appreciate being able to integrate the software with things I commonly use.

Heather
Heather
Business Owner in VS

Calendly rocks

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far, so great!

Most appointment schedule tools offer similar features, but Calendly's prices are much sweeter. Perhaps other software offers more bells and whistles, but I wouldn't know because Calendly does all I need it to do for about 1/3rd the price

I'm not sure yet. I wish I could have all the different type of offerings on one schedule. Right now if I offer appointments at one site they have to be in a separate calendar from another site because I need to make sure I'm physically present at the site and set the calendar up for those dates only.

Rilwan
Product Designer in Canada
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Best at what it does

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, calendly has become one of the top softwares the team uses weekly. We engage with a lot of creatives and this can be time consuming, something that is really vital as a startup. With Calendly, we can book appointment, get updates from clients and track booking all within the software, with ease.

My startups a media startup works with tens of creatives per month and getting the booking in place can be an hassle. With Calendly, we can keep track of appointment and the clients can always make an update on the time change if there are changes and the time slot is available. This reduces the time spent on calls, trying to sort out appointment. Overall, the ease the software gives to the team is great.

So far, the software has been perfect and offers everything we need. We have not had any issues so far with Calendly.

Nejat
Nejat
PhD student in VS
Research, 10.000+ werknemers

Calendly is the best online scheduling app: incredibly intuitive and full of features

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The product works phenomenally. Simply put, it is my go-to online scheduling software. Free version is able to provide most features. Paid version is worth it if you need additional features.

Incredibly intuitive both for the scheduler and schedulee. Calendly can be integrated seamlessly with other tools such as Google Calendar and Zoom. When a meeting is scheduled, there is an option for Calendly to generated a unique Zoom link for your meeting automatically.

I am struggling to think about any cons for this software. Maybe, they could improve the UX while setting up the calendar details, such as recurring events. I thought most setup UX was doable, but some supplementary visualization would be helpful.

Client Experience Strategist in Spanje
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Calendly Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Booking appointments is so easy with Calendly! No more back-and-forth emails settling on a date and time that would suit both parties. It's such a time-saver! Plus, it automatically converts time zones for the person scheduling in, so there's no added confusion either.

I found Calendly really easy to set up and use.

The pricing - I did not really use Calendly enough to justify the recurring monthly payment.

Adriana
Adriana
CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

The best, easy and simple option

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Calendly allow me to book all my team, I am used to patients, customers, and clients and allow me to do everything in an easy way and is easy to understand when someone is new.

Is a little expensive especially when I need to integrate all my team, but is a good investment.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Co-Founder, Brand Manager in Brazilië
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The best platform to manage all my company meetings

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: cClendly helps us to organize various calendars: client meetings, demo, team meetings, interviews... It's a super complete tool!

For me, the most important thing is the automation of sending emails after a meeting and being able to have several calendars linked to the same agenda

I would like to be able to include an attachment field in the form that the person needs to fill in to schedule a call

Emily
Director of Marketing & Operations in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Calendly Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Switching to Calendly was necessary for our business. Acuity was missing some key features that we needed to have and they weren't clear/couldn't say when improvements would be made. Pleased with Calendly overall. Its native integrations are really helpful as they work with our CRM and have an extension for Google Chrome, which makes grabbing scheduling links quick and super easy.

The best thing about Calendly is that it natively integrates with third-party calendars. That is the main reason why we switched to Calendly and it has increased the number of leads and clients showing up to meetings.

There are some key features we lost when switching from Acuity to Calendly. One of the main ones being the ease of use on the backend. As an admin on Acuity I was able to override and double book, but Calendly doesn't allow that. I don't think the admin settings are fully developed as they should at this point in time. Also, everything has to be canceled on the backend or else when a person declines a meeting in Google Calendar they will still get reminders if it hasn't been manually canceled through Calendly.

Geschäftsführer in Duitsland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Gutes Online-Terminplanungstool

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Sehr gutes Tool mit kleinen Schwächen beim internationalen Einsatz und bei Integration in Websites.

Calendly ist für mich die beste Online-Terminplanungssoftware und lässt sich im Vergleich zu Book Like a Boss oder die Online-Terminbuchung von Teams leicht einrichten, gut mit dem Kalender synchronisieren und ebenso gut auf der eigenen Website einrichten.

Die Übersetzung ins Deutsche ist weniger gut. Statt "Abbrechen", um eine Änderung nicht zu speichern, heißt es in Calendly "Absagen". Man kann seinen Kunden keine Möglichkeit anbieten, selber Termine vorzuschlagen, falls die freigegebenen Termine nicht passen. Microsoft Teams kann nur mit der Business-Lizenz genutzt werden. Es gibt keine richtige WordPress-Integration (bspw. als Gravity Forms-Erweiterung), sondern nur die Möglichkeit, Calendly per iframe in die eigene Website zu integrieren. Es gibt keine Möglichkeit, mehrsprachige Buchungsformulare anzulegen.

Cory
Owner in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

I receommend Calendly any day of the week.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Calendly has been a staple of the Graphic Design and Logo company for many years and it will be for years to come. It's a friendly atmosphere that's easily manipulated to get what I need from it, and it's just easy and familiar to my clients - Which is awesome.

Calendly is the absolute MOST user friendly scheduling software on the internet. You can set up an appointment scheduler in a very short time, it's very appealing to the eye, and it's super easy to use for the client as well.

Honesly Calendly nails this software and is the leader in their field. I use calendly for my Graphic Design company and I use another software for my consulting firm. The consulting company's software is less user friendly, and more complicated, but it seems to have a ton of customization. Calendly doesn't seem to have this much customization, however, if you're just starting out and need ONE, TWO, or even THREE appointment types, Calendly is perfect.

Sasania
Associate Analyst, Talent Acquisition in Jamaica
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Scheduling Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been really great. Calendly saves me time and keeps me organized and as a person who cannot function properly if everything isn't in order, that is really all I can ask for.

The feature I enjoy on Calendly the most is the calendar sync feature. As a recruiter who has multiple back to back interviews scheduled daily, this helps me to easily keep track of everything as I can simply take a peek on MS Outlook to see if my current appointment is canceled. This makes it so much easier because sometimes I get so busy that I don't even have time to go back to the Calendly webpage to reload to see if anyone cancelled. I find Calendly to be very user friendly as well, it is so very easy to send a link to candidates for them to schedule their own interviews as opposed to calling them individually to get them scheduled, so this helps to save a lot of time! They can simply choose the most convenient time for them and can easily reschedule should something arise, without having to go through you as the recruiter. In addition, I find that candidates do appreciate the built in reminder feature because sometimes they do forget about their interviews and a simple automated email or text message reminder does wonders so they aren't caught offguard when called for the session. I mostly use the "Scheduled events" section on a day-to-day basis, and an added sub-section I really like is 'Past' which shows every single scheduled event you had since your first scheduled appointment- so you can't lose track of your schedule history. I also like that everything is recorded, from the date the interview was scheduled, to when it was rescheduled or cancelled.

Based on what I do access Calendly for, I really do not have any cons. All the background configurations are basically pre-organized by the company I work for, so I haven't had the chance to experience any cons. Thankfully!

Kim
Paralegal in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Superb calendar management and scheduling.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was pleasantly surprised by Calendlys performance.
My job has multiple functions, one of which is scheduling for my team and our attorneys. This is often a tedious and daunting task, however Calendly has streamlined the process.
There are drawbacks such as the lack of customer service accessibility and some inconveniences in the way the software is set up.
When analyzing both the pros and cons, it's evident that the pros drastically outweigh the cons.

If you have a complex schedule or need to manage a complex schedule for someone else, Calendly will be an exceptional asset. The ease of use is wonderful, as is the setup process. It is optimized for online scheduling however it's suited for in person scheduling as well. Rescheduling is dramatically easier with Calendly. Features a client portal, reminders, automated scheduling, team or group calenders, notifications and alerts in real time, and convenient mobile access plus payment processing via third party integrations.

The one thing that really hinders me are the meeting location options and how they're set up. In person and phone/ video can't be included in the same meeting type. The only other con I've experienced thus far is the customer service and the lack of ease in contacting an actual customer service representative vs the incompetent chat bot.

Russell
Russell
CEO in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

A user friendly, convenient tool.

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience has been positive. I have not really had any issues with the service.

Scheduling appointments with clients and prospects is much easier without the need to email potential meeting times/places/methods back and forth. I like that clients can choose whether to call or use one of several video conferencing methods (ie Zoom or Google Meet or MS Teams), all within a single appointment type. Other products I have used do not have this option and require that multiple appointment types be created to allow clients to choose this. Calendly is ubiquitous enough that many third party vendors integrate with them. It also works well with Zapier for those vendors that do not directly integrate.

I would prefer not to pay a monthly subscription, but most of their competitors also charge a subscription fee and the ones that don't are less capable, so this is a necessary expense. I wish it were possible to also choose an in-person meeting from the location options, rather than just between phone or video. I had to create a separate meeting type for in person meetings, leading to redundancy in the appointment listing.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Head Coach in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Paid for itself 1000 times over

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Calendly is like having a virtual assistant that costs me pennies per day, but helps me earn significantly more income because it allows me to skip wasting any time playing schedule tag with people. Now that I've realized how amazing it is, the fact that I ever got caught up in playing "schedule tag" with people seems mind boggling. I book everything from client calls, sales calls, podcasting recordings and even just networking conversations with people.

Calendly is simple, clean, and a MASSIVE time saver. For what a few hours of a VA might cost, Calendly has paid for itself after the first few bookings. It's very easy for the client to use as well, it's not cluttered like some other scheduling software programs are, and having an APP is solid gold. I love being able to get real time notifications of appointments and cancellations and handle all of that from my phone when necessary. The ability to customize availability and create multiple availability calendars for different events is another brilliant asset. I can integrate with PayPal and take payments for appointment bookings, it's simply brilliant.

Workflows are a useful tool, but still feel a little bit clunky. I like that they are there, but setting them up could be a little bit smoother. mind you, perhaps I'm comparing this to something like Zapier which is an incredible task management software.

Maurice M
Maurice M
General Manager in Trinidad en Tobago
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

My Go-To for Scheduling

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When I first selected calendly, I was using doodle, and someone recommended this as a better app to schedule meetings. I was surely in for a surprise. This app is efficient, customisable enough, and just does the job right. Since starting, I now have an automatic response when someone mentions wanting to meet up - I identify the correct calendly link to send. "The right link" actually means something here. I have a few appointment types:
- Zoom meeting
- In person meeting
- Paid consultation
- Recreational meetup
Sometimes, I meet an old friend, and it's so much easier to have them select a time and suggest it, but calendly automates it, because now I can set parameters and they can schedule that hang-out at a mutually convenient time. It requires some discipline, because you will need to put your engagements onto the calendar (I've had double bookings because I didn't put my plans into my calendar before) but now I understand the benefit, it works perfectly.

My favourite part of calendly is the ability to set a variety of appointment types, and even include paid appointments which all integrate directly into my calendar

I'm not sure there is a con here. I wanted group scheduling for meetings, and now they have it - even though I haven't used it as yet.

Cushi
Cushi
Owner in Bermuda
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Looking for a way for your clients to book with you online? Look no further!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Calendly has given me the ability to let my clients book time with me in an easy, effective, efficient and streamlined way - I know I've said this over and over again, that' because it's true! In 2022, there's nothing better than trying an new product that works EXACTLY as it's advertised to work while also providing much more features than you thought were possible/knew you needed. Calendly has helped me to streamline my workflow through creating an easy booking process that requires almost no effort from me. Set it and forget it.

I love the simplicity of Calendly both on the front end and the back end. My clients can book through a Calendly link that takes them to a professional looking booking page where only my available times can be selected while my personal information (calendar appointments and such) is kept private. On the back end, it is easy to create various kinds of events and include in them features such as booking questions, FAQs and various other information and options.

I have yet to find anything about calendly that i don't like. One place they can improve is to allow clients to book recurring events without having to answer the scheduling questions for each booking.

angel
angel
ceo in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

IT changed my business right from the start

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used calendly extensively. I do not know how I would handle appointment setting without it. I have used many other tools and no one compares. calendly is very easy to use. and very powerful at the same time. It is one of the software subscriptions that I make my annual investment on, every year. and they never stop bringing new functionality. Calendly is a great tool for professionals!!!1

The User Interface is really friendly, and that makes everything very easy to accomplish. Since the beginning, the power of calendly was very easy to use. I could do complicated scheduling setups without having to know all the ins and outs, screens, menus of calendly. I cannot say this of many software tools, to be honest.

What I still do no understand why it is not allowed to be done is that sometimes I want to allow to be booked although I have other calendar items scheduled. I should be allowed by calendly to purposefully allow double booking on my calendar, given a set of rules.

Director of Growth in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

If you’re not already using Calendly, start.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall adding Calendly has been a massive help in the efficiently and seamlesssness of our team to get meetings or calls scheduled super easily. It really is such a no-brainer type platform, I can only imagine how much time people who aren’t using it waste in everyday.

Calendly solves so many challenges, for me, my team, and even for our prospects and clients too. The back and forth of looking at calendars, sending days/times of availability, having time zones misinterpreted, the times sent have since been filled, etc etc etc are no more. This is a HUGE time and headache saver!! Not to mention, they’ve added so many incredible integrations that anytime our clients have semi customized needs around scheduling, Calendly is always the first place we check for a solution - and 9 times out of 10 it’s a perfect fit, for a fraction of the cost of custom developing something.

It’s so hard to put a finger on anything I would improve. Ive been using Calendly for years and didn’t realize how robust some of the integrations were and have become, so maybe some additional education around those would be super beneficial to users like me who didn’t even know how much more they were missing out on.

Principal in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem. There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle. I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us. Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Nothing. It's basically perfect. I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

Stefani
Founder in Canada
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Prepare to get time back!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Caleb
Caleb
Director of Marketing in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

Karan
Business Development Representative in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Cannot imagine my work routine without Calendly!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: One of the very few platforms that can be considered life-changing! Hope more and more professionals use Calendly to make scheduling meetings a cakewalk.

Minimizes the hassle of setting up a conversation and has saved me a lot of time & mental bandwidth!Simple UI/UX, been using the tool for 4+ years now.Customizable workflows are a great value add.

The pricing plans are not enticing enough to upgrade. Limited analytics offered (click-through rates, meeting frequency, day-to-day time spent, etc. can be shared with the user)