Hands down the best peer-to-peer recognition software!

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Jeff C.
Principal Technical Recruiter
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very satisfied with Motivosity and can't imagine my employer life without it! It helps to pump each other up, point out successes and wins on the team, and help look for any red flags in overall employee happiness.

Pluspunten: I have used Motivosity for several years and at several companies and I have loved it since day 1. Every time I use it, it's like a big, warm hug from your grandma! There are several things I love about it. 1) It's very easy to use! The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It hints you towards next steps you can take, which makes recognizing people easy. 2) Motivosity has a nice interface to see how other people are getting recognized. It's cool to see the feed of your coworkers and leaders being recognized for their hard work and projects they are working on. Coming from an HR background, I appreciate the recognition that is easily seen, which helps motivate you to keep doing better. 3) Any news from Motivosity is positive. I have never seen anything negative there, which helps promote a good environment. Sometimes I'll scroll through Motivosity and it pumps me up to see so much success happening around us. 4) There are fun tools in Motivosity, such as the Meyer's Briggs test, the interest maps, and the store to spend your reward money in. 5) I appreciate the surveys it asks to check in on me to see if I am being recognized frequently. Recognition is so important for morale, and Motivosity is the ultimate software to make this easy and possible!

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is that I wasn't able to use the software sooner. I first started using it in 2015 at Workfront and quickly saw that previous employers I worked with could have benefitted so much from it. The software is clean, intuitive, and easy to use. I cannot say anything negative about it because there are none!

Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016
Craig B.
HR Business Partner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Pluspunten: Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date.
Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards.
Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Minpunten: Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Motivosity - Excellent tool for engagement, retention, core values, gratitude and culture building

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016
Austin M.
Vice President, Talent and Human Resources
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used Motivosity for over a year now. As a VP, Human Capital my main goal is to optimize the talent pool. In everything from retaining key players, to creating an atmosphere of gratitude and high performance, I need tools that help with this focus. Tools that are easy to implement and get everyone involved are critical. Motivosity was introduced and stuck instantly. With the support of Sr. leadership and a culture of high performance, this was a great tool to publicly reward top performers, show that our company cared, create relationships and interactions cross-departmentally, etc... This tool got people involved with each other and allowed us to clarify and drive a culture that focused on revenue generation and top line growth. This tool does not create a culture, but it definitely helps in sustaining the culture we wanted. I would highly recommend it!

Pluspunten: Easy to implement<br> Great and simple UI<br> High adoption rates<br> Created a sense of gratitude and giving<br> Broke down cross departmental barriers
<br>
Used as a directory (source of truth) for knowing who did what<br>
Increased engagement<br> Helped retain top performers by giving public recognition<br> Allowed us to communicate corporate objectives<br> Create large company challenges and rewarded through system<br> Created a sense of unity in the organization

Minpunten: I would love goal tracking capabilities, but it may not be the objective<br> Getting leadership involved is SO critical, and showing the ROI on that was tough at first

Moto for Mayor!

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2017
Lisa C.
Documentation Specialist
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've loved using Motivosity to instantaneously show my appreciation to my coworkers, even for simple things. I also love receiving Moto bucks; it totally makes my day. Motivosity is one of the features about my company that I always talk up to friends and family. It's a really fun and smart service that I love. I find myself wishing I had everyone I know attached to my Motivosity account so I could send a dollar here or there to someone who did something nice. I find that I just go to Motivosity to only send, view, and cash out on rewards. The surveys don't really tell me anything and the leaderboards don't mean anything to me because I don't know how it's calculated. I just know you probably get points for sending and receiving, but for those of us who aren't manager and above and only get a certain amount to give, it's pretty limiting. A while ago I did notice a bunch of typos and grammar/spelling issues on your website, so I sent an email to some generic address I found on the website saying that someone in Marketing should probably fix the issues I found. Someone actually responded and I don't know if they fixed them, but the website does look much better than it did a year ago.

Pluspunten: - It truly is super motivating
- easy to send and receive
- gift cards come quickly

Minpunten: - the UI is not very pretty
- Sometimes I wish motivosity would "nudge" or remind you to think about someone who did something for you. I do a lot of last minute projects and most of the time, people are super generous and show their appreciation but sometimes I don't hear anything. I know it's a little entitled to expect moto bucks, but I know some departments in my company are notorious for not using moto bucks at all, which is a little discouraging.
- the milestones and org chart are pretty lame.
- there's really nothing to do of interest in motivosity except give money and cash out.

Gratitude simplified!

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2017
Buck M.
President, SBA Division
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One of the cheapest ways to motivate and empower employees is to say thank you. Too often we grateful to someone, but fail to actually express the gratitude. With Motivosity, it is easy to express thankfulness. The features of Motivosity allow for the user to quickly find the person they want to thank and then within 30-60 seconds can type up a quick thank you. It can be as simple as a "thank you for being you" or as elaborate as you want it to be. The system allows for people to be involved at the degree they feel comfortable and not forced to fill out a long form or make their gratitude fit in to someone else's format. Additionally, we've used Motivosity to create fun games within our institution, with March Madness, we implemented a bracket system with departments that recognized and encouraged our people to complete their profiles, look at other people's profiles, to read the notes sent and to send recognition to other folks. This got everyone involved and allows us to realize shared interest in people who may not be geographically located near us. This has increased the "human" aspect of our jobs and formed connections between people and departments, which leads to greater respect and collaboration. I've really enjoyed the simplistic nature of Motivosity and look forward to seeing how the program evolves going forward.

Pluspunten: simple, easy to use. Allows for 360 degrees of recognition, meaning that not only leaders recognizing reports, but peers recognizing peers, reports recognizing leadership. Despite what some people think, as a leader of people, we like to be told we're doing a good job too!

Minpunten: When filling out the profile, it would be nice to have the system have a pop up window or highlight the areas in red that were not filled in correctly vs. just freezing and not allowing the user to complete. This would reduce the frustration of when a new user is trying to fill out the profile and gets stuck.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Motivosity op 2-6-2017

Buck, you are awesome. We love your creative ideas about culture games and are working internally on some things to support your ideas for games

Fantastic Software System

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019
Lorinda W.
Training Specialist
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to provide positive feedback, compliments, and say thank you is a huge plus and contributes to a positive work place when utilized by people in the company. Sometimes you're forced to wait until the next scheduled meeting to offer feedback and this is much quicker. I also like the highlights and use it for several things: introducing new employees to the company, posting positive quotes, sharing pictures location to location, events, etc.
Great system!

Pluspunten: I love being able to provide quick feedback, compliments, say thanks, etc. without waiting until the next scheduled meeting or in person visit. You can do it in a few quick seconds. I like the profiles you can personalize, the updates you can customize on a company or personal level, and the recognition and highlights are great!

Minpunten: Con: when you upload a picture you almost always have to crop it and some pictures just don't work when you have to crop them. (i'm referring to the highlight section)
These are more suggestions than Cons, but would be helpful.
I'd like to be able to add more than one picture in a highlight.
I'd like to be able to add pictures to a comment.
I'd love a calendar option that you can view for company events, as well as see the anniversary and birthday dates in calendar form.
I'd also like to be able to change color options.

A tool that continues to be useful

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Scott P.
Core Network Engineer
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Despite the one annoyance I mentioned above, I heartily recommend using Motivosity. It makes it easy to express gratitude, and offers one more meaningful way to interact with my co-workers.

Pluspunten: Motivosity allows the people in my department to give and receive thanks/recognition for individual and group contributions. It's a versatile tool. I like how my organization has been able to tweak the user interface so that we can offer kudos according to our six company values (Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Innovation, Community, and Excellence). I like the Badges capability, although we don't use it as much as we could. The Interests and Personality widgets add a even more usefulness. I also appreciate the option to send the recognition in a public or private message.

Minpunten: I hate popups with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. So when I sign in and a popup invades a big chunk in the center of my screen, asking about whether I've received recognition for my work in the past few days, it's not a positive thing. I'm not against filling out a brief survey for that purpose, but that delivery method irks me. It's probably something that can be adjusted by the person(s) in my department who manage the user interface.

Creative, fun tool for showing appreciation to your coworkers!

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a really sound product. It offers just enough customization and is really easy to use. I recommend motivosity to a lot of employers I interact with.

Pluspunten: I really enjoy the ability to show appreciation to a coworkers via motivosity. I love that I can make my appreciation public or private. I like how I can link the appreciation to a specific company value. I think the monthly and yearly leaderboard is a fun feature. Also like that I can thank a group of people simultaneously.

Minpunten: I would like to have some core teams created in motivosity. For example the business development team - I could have them preloaded into my motivosity account and then pull them up as a group rather than pulling them in one by one. Additionally, the leaderboard seems to lag when it updates fairly significantly (that feels like something they could easily fix internally).

Happy Employees

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2017
Jim R.
Human Resources Administrator
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Before Motivosity, we would recognize our Associates that required a lot more administration and we always found that people would come and want to exchange their gift for something else. This product has made it very employee friendly as well as added other valuable tools. We solely use Motivosity as our only company org chart and find great value in the personality test and "social media" presence this gives our associates.

Minpunten: My biggest frustration is the customer service, I wish there was a call in number we could talk to someone and fix the issues, instead we must rely via email which isn't as efficient. We used to have other features and granted its been upgraded but there are certain features we need as admin that haven't been added back. I've brought up the concern and the most we have heard is, "we'll look into it".

Motivosity

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2018
Jonathan S.
Senior Director, International Technical Engineering
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Motivosity has brought a wealth of benefits to my team and, I feel, the company as a whole. Being able to recognise team members with a dollar here and there is fun and rewarding for everyone. Being able to recognise individual contributors from other teams and have the rest of the company see the great results achievable through greater collaboration shift everything up a gear. Having the ability to see staff as people rather than just a name in an address book also builds bridges, especially in a global organisation where you might otherwise never see a person's face or ever get to find out that you share similar interests and goals. Motivosity does a great gap of bridging the void that existed between company newsletters and social networks. The integration with third party applications has facilitated rewarding initiatives surrounding health and well-being and the multitude of options for 'cashing out' (store cards, pre-paid credit cards, charities) is welcomed by everyone. The interface is intuitive, interesting to explore, and has always been available, fast and aesthetically pleasing.

Minpunten: It's hard to think of any negative points surrounding Motivosity - it has filled a gap and, as such, has only brought benefits.

Motivating Coworkers the Right Way

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Andrew G.
Customer Success Manager
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This product really helps us achieve our company value of ownership and openness by motivating my colleagues to own different tasks and excel in their performance knowing that they may earn some respect and admiration (and money) from their peers. It helps people also be more aware of the good things people are doing and provides a great way to express gratitude for those actions.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use I get with Motivosity. The interface is clean and simple and provides a good user experience. I love the ability to see the praise my colleagues receive. Also, who doesn't love receiving a shoutout from their coworkers? This software makes that simple.

Minpunten: I'm a bit of a competitive person so the leaderboard functionality is great. It isn't always clear, however, what drives that and how I can remain one of the top "givers" in my organization.

Bluehost Review - Employee Perspective.

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2016
Alex L.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have been using Motivosity for over 3 years. This is Night and Day difference over our previous solution that we were using. One of the many things I love about Motivosity is simply having far more control over how I recognize my fellow employee's. Our company puts in a monthly allotment, I can give that entire amount, or fraction of that amount, and be able to recognize more people. If that isn't enough, and there is someone that really deserves more, I can dip into my own personal balance, and give from that as well. Makes is amazing when needing to truly recognize someone for efforts you feel are actually deserving of the credit. I also love that our company uses this as a means to raise funds for special employee needs. You can set up a donation link, and our company matches whatever is donated to the cause. Another fabulous way to help your fellow employees. The options to cash out your Motivosity is crazy simple and fantastic. I am not sure if the options are standard and the same across companies who have Motivosity, however, I primarily use the gift card option. Amazon gift cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Visa gift cards (the kind that actually function as a pre-paid card, and not useable at limited locations) All of these have come in the form of a e-card. Delivery is instant, and I am redeeming gifts and purchasing goods within minutes if not seconds of email receipt. I can't speak more highly of this. There are physical cards options, I am just not a patient person and want my goods NOW! haha I have not had one issue using e-gift cards in Physical locations. Printing off, or showing the redemption from my Phone to the vendor has always been successful. I have to say, knowing if a company offered Motivosity as a perk/benefit would be a big deciding factor of taking the job. Kudo's to Bluehost for seeing how valuable this has been, and what a difference it has been to working here. **going on 9 years with Bluehost**

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Motivosity op 1-12-2016

Alex, Thank you so much for your review. We have loved working with Bluehost and are very happy to see that you love Motivosity.

Love being able to thank my co-workers using this program. It's quick and easy!

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2018
Maigan S.
SBA Relationship Manager/VP
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I really enjoy being able to enter my own comments into the thank you box...it's great not being limited to drop down boxes. Also l like how you can make comments private. Not everyone needs to see everything so it's great you can decide if it's public or private. The personality profile is also really cool. It's fun to see other people in the bank who are like me. And being able to change your profile picture. The fact that it's not some goofy profile picture HR plugs in there is awesome...I like that I have control over that.

Minpunten: I still don't really understand how the points work...I am pretty sure you get more points for being thanked vs sending thanks, but in my head that is kind of opposite of how it should be. I know the intent isn't to get Motivosity points but since we do get points I feel like it's a flawed system. It's always better to give then to get, in my opinion anyhow.

If you don't use Motivosity are you really working the right job?

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2017
Luke A.
Customer Support Technician
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a die hard user of Motivosity. I love giving "apology" dollars or pooling together for a pizza a few times a week. I see no other product that gets used in the office as often as Motivosity. The system is user friendly on both the computer or mobile version. I have never had any "bug" issues. Honestly 10/10 I go home and brag about Motivosity or speak of it as a reason why someone should join my company. It is vital to our upbeat workplace environment.

Pluspunten: I love the idea of Motivosity. I like that we can reward either publicly or anonymously co-workers for anything. As well we can give Motivosity for a birthday gift of to celebrate the arrival of a new baby. We can make it both playful of professional. There is no limit to the usability in the work place. The software itself is both intuitive and enjoyable to use.

Minpunten: n/a keep making a great product to everyone at Motivosity. *high five* to everyone especially the design/engineering team

Great way to get aware of appreciating people

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019
Guido D.
Technical Support Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: You know actively think about appreciating someone when he/she stepped up or helped you.

Pluspunten: It's a very nice system to appreciate your colleagues. Where you normally wouldn't sent a message/email to thank someone, with Motivosity it's fun to do it. Also because everyone in the company can read it.
It's fun to motivate the team with a simple message.

Minpunten: The Highlights option isn't really adding value. When sharing a highlight, it will be quickly 'overflooded' with other messages and not visible as it should be.
It would be great to have 2 columns, one for your team - mandatory, and one for the company - or other teams. Highlights should be 'pinned' for some time or have a separate dashboard.

Simple and effective way to express appreciation for co-workers. Like REALLY simple!

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2016
Christy B.
Executive Administrator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In a day filled with projects and meetings I can express satisfaction with a peer in just one minute.
No need to stop and draft an email - just click into Motivosity and find their name in the drop down. I send them a Motivosity buck or sometimes just the compliment or note of appreciation. Also the tool keeps me apprised of company anniversaries, personal birthdays and other events that are important to the individuals. Also, the badge feature is nice to recognize achievements and certifications that are pertinent to our industry.

Pluspunten: Ease of Use and the popularity of the tool within the teams I work with. Makes it simple and FAST to say thanks! I also love the spell check - thanks for that. The feature that allows you to like or comment on a Motivosity thanks is seriously cool.

Awesome recognition tool to use at any company.

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016
Celita S.
HR Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our company has been using Motivosity for over 2 years. It has been a great tool for our employees to be able to recognize each other and have managers show their appreciation for their employees.

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to use and how clean the website is. As an admin, it is very easy to manage as well.

Minpunten: This is a tough one because Motivosity is really an awesome tool. Their Support is a little slow, but they are always there to help with any questions that we may have.

Recgnition and Rewards

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Cyndi H.
Sr Credit and Risk Portfolio Officer
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have Motivosity set to come up as a start up option in my browser so I see it every day when I come in. I check it daily and I'm reminded to think of the good things that have happened during the day because it's always open in my browser. I feel like it has helped my individual team to catch others doing great things and give appreciation to their teammates. Appreciation is always a motivator in my opinion, especially when it comes from a peer.

Pluspunten: Motivosity has made a difference in the department I work in by spotlighting daily accomplishments of over 100 employees. Prior to having the software in place I don't think we were doing this regularly or consistently. Now we have a way of making sure that every employee feels recognized and is rewarded for their contribution to the group. We have internal and external clients and both send thanks through e-mail but we can also post this using the software to share the kudos with the rest of the team.

Minpunten: I don't have any complaints about the software and I can't think of anything I would change at the moment. I appreciate the immediate follow up, e-mail notifications and the monthly reporting options in the software. It operates the way I expect it to.

Exactly what we needed at exactly the right time

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019
Tricia M.
Integrations Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had a culture problem where people were not feeling appreciated. We would give quarterly awards, but those were very subjective and only people who were nominated could get one and then only if you went way above and beyond. Management decided to create a Reward and Recognition program that was full of red tape and hoops to jump through and made it nearly impossible to say "thank you" to someone. Motivosity tore down the walls and eliminated the red tape completely.

Pluspunten: We were struggling to find a way to recognize and reward employees without a lot of red tape. When Motivosity was introduced to use, it immediately met our needs. The software itself was easy to use and no instruction was needed on how to setup your profile or how to recognize someone. I like that you can thank whoever you want to thank, whenever you want to thank them. Because we have employees all over the world it is hard to connect with someone you want to thank, so having the ability to tell them through Motivosity really eliminates all the road blocks to appreciating someone for something they did.

Minpunten: I don't like that anniversaries and birthdays disappear from the feed and that you can't look backwards to see whose birthday or anniversary you might have missed. I also don't like that you can't search for a post without knowing who posted it or who was recognized.

Innovative tool to create friendly environment in your company

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2018
Elvira M.
Senior Specialist
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I strongly recommend to use Motivosity in order to gain better results in your company.

Pluspunten: Sometimes none of the project management tools aren’t enough to create friendly environment in the company. And of course in overall this affects to company performance and sometimes causes serious damages to corporate image . In order to solve such conflicts among employees Motivosity is the best choice. By providing peer to peer reward system Motivosity encourages colleagues to be more polite and friendly with each other. After using Motivosity our employees learned listening and respecting the views of each other. And overall because of friendly environment in our company our productivity has icreased in a significant level.

Minpunten: Although is a good tool for employee recognition but it can be used for misleading if some colleagues agree to give fake rewards to each other. It is a good tool but needs to be used under control.

What Your Employees Want

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Debbie S.
Customer Service Supervisor
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love Motivosity! Okay, I didn’t at first. I thought how can recognizing someone with a dollar or two here and there be motivating? But Motivosity isn’t really about the money. It’s about letting people know you value them and their contribution – you see their extra effort; you appreciate what they bring to the team each day; you celebrate their accomplishments. Knowing you are appreciated and what you do matters is what really gets you through the tough days. Plus it has helped me to not focus on mistakes and short comings, but look for the many amazing, positive things the people around me do on a daily basis that makes me enjoy coming to work each day. Positive recognition fosters a positive environment. And, what gets recognized gets repeated. Motivosity provides a vehicle for me to recognize fellow employees who demonstrate our company values.

Pluspunten: Ease of use; reminders for birthdays and anniversaries; personality profiles and identifying your personal interests so you can easily identify co-workers with common interests;

Minpunten: We received limited information when the product was rolled out and I wasn't sure about how to use some of the features. Fortunately, after I checked it out and experimented a little, it was really pretty simple.

Something new, curious and fun.

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
Leon C.
IT Recruiter
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I find it delightful, easy, and fun to use. I believe everyone should give it a try, you might see it lacks a few functions, but I am certain they will be eventually added into the application.

Pluspunten: When we think about a company and its values, we have a tendency to focus on their professionalism and excellence, but rarely do we wonder about how they treat their employees and how they communicate and organize within their structure. Motivosity is one of those odd but beautifully designed softwares that encourages you to create cordial bonds between you and your coworkers. It has shown to be quite effective in terms of including remote employees into the company’s activites, even those who live abroad, creating a kinder working atmosphere. It incentivates the involvement of the employees in a variety of event and projects, that in many cases might have a reward, making it fun to participate. The software's structure is solid, functional and easy to use.

Minpunten: Motivosity is relatively new in the market, lacking many core functionalities that similar applications already have. Although, you can tell by the way it is designed that they will eventually be implemented. Their category system requires more options.

Motivosity is essential.

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019
Martin B.
Supervisor
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Motivosity is simple, it helps team members show appreciation to each other. Because of that it is essential.

Pluspunten: Simply put, it will only add to the team, use it, trust me and find out for yourself.

Minpunten: Not a dang thing. I love it. I have never had a problem with the software.
However! People often times will partner up in trading money to buy lunch or something for themselves. This defeats the purpose. I think quotes about kindness and appreciation every time you trade might be a nice and subtle way to help steer people in the right direction when using their motivosity.

Motivosity is the best for employee recognition!

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2016
Jeff C.
Human Resource Business Partner
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Motivosity is an awesome tool that helps you recognize employees. It's great to see a Facebook-type feed to it and the awards and badges help build pride. I really love the interest features where I can see everyone in the company and what their interests are. We have created Starcraft groups directly because of that, which helps build teamwork. It's a great tool and I highly recommend it!

Pluspunten: - Facebook-type feed that shows all the recognition
- Interest groups where you can see interests of everyone and groups that can be created from it
- It's really easy to use
- Employees use it, which is a huge hit

Minpunten: - Some of the admin features are a bit clunky, like having to go to the org chart to add a new employee. It would be nice to have easier access to admin things.

Connecting the Dots of Appreciation

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019
Maxine W.
HR Manager
Industriële automatisering, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Again, we're able to use this platform for understanding how and what make our employees happy and feel satisfied. We know what is important to them. We're able to see how different segments of the business work across the isle. We're able to see motivation in number format based on usage and managerial participation.

Pluspunten: The ability to connect all departments within the corporate office. Equally important the ability to connect to our remote locations employees. This software has been the glue that holds us together. In looking at others profiles, it allow employees to know more about each other on a lighter note. It is cutting edge technology in boosting morale and bringing visibility to our work! Also, as an HR Manager, I love the analytics behind the scene. This information allow us to see even the motivation and buy in of our managerial staff.

Minpunten: At this juncture, there's nothing I don't like about the software.