Gemiddelde scores

4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over Motivosity

Motivosity is een softwareoplossing voor de erkenning van werknemers die de medewerkersbetrokkenheid en de bedrijfscultuur verbetert.

Meer informatie over Motivosity

837 reviews worden weergegeven

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Creative, fun tool for showing appreciation to your coworkers!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a really sound product. It offers just enough customization and is really easy to use. I recommend motivosity to a lot of employers I interact with.

Pluspunten: I really enjoy the ability to show appreciation to a coworkers via motivosity. I love that I can make my appreciation public or private. I like how I can link the appreciation to a specific company value. I think the monthly and yearly leaderboard is a fun feature. Also like that I can thank a group of people simultaneously.

Minpunten: I would like to have some core teams created in motivosity. For example the business development team - I could have them preloaded into my motivosity account and then pull them up as a group rather than pulling them in one by one. Additionally, the leaderboard seems to lag when it updates fairly significantly (that feels like something they could easily fix internally).

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Angela B.
Business Manager
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021

"Instant employee morale booster"

Opmerkingen: I have really enjoyed using Motivosity and sharing it with the team. I think it was a bigger success than anticipated by the exec team, and I'm happy they see what I saw when I first found the software and talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I'm anxious for them to fully use the Lead and Listen modules because that is where the magic truly happens. We've already seen happier employees - the recognition of peers means so much!

Pluspunten: Our employees immediately began letting their co-workers know how much they mean to them, and how appreciative and proud they are of their work. They spent their generosity bucks with no problems and understood how to navigate the site with very little guidance. The integration into Slack made a huge difference as well, and created more use of the software for everyone. Getting the software up and going for the company was very easy and quick. The software is robust and leads our execs to find out the whys and hows of our employees with very little effort - but with very deep and relevant results.

Minpunten: There are aspects of the software that need more explaining to our management team, and until we can do that, we're relying on our "old" way of doing reviews. We aren't able to pull those forms into Motivosity - yet - but understand that is one of the upgrades that are happening.

van Motivosity op 7-4-2021

Hi Angela, we're so glad that you've enjoyed the way that Motivosity has connected your employees and the ease of integration with other applications. Thanks so much for your review and feedback!

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021
Christine R.
Corporate Admin Assistant
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Motivosity and Employee engagement"

Opmerkingen: Motivosity gives us each a boost when we are recognized for our efforts. I like knowing that I made a difference for someone else to make their job easier, or more enjoyable- Motivosity provides the platform to do just that. Our company has had a rise in employee engagement, during this pandemic, where other companies are falling apart. I believe Motivosity has helped to keep us all connected and aware of other's accomplishments- even with most working from home. We use the platform regularly to provide opportunities for all to participate in company wide events. I love Motivosity!

Pluspunten: Being able to recognize your peers for things others may not notice. Being recognized myself so I know my actions made a difference to someone. I like the ease of using the Motivosity money- a couple clicks and you've redeemed your money. I love the profiles employees set up- it lets us know their interests, outside of work-more on a personal level. I also like how it tells us who else in the company is most like us- interesting...

Minpunten: We have had a couple of missed Anniversaries that weren't acknowledged on the platform- not sure if internal issue or Motivosity. Can't think of anything I don't like.

van Motivosity op 27-1-2021

Christine, thank you so much for your review. We love to hear about the experience our clients are having with Motivosity, and we're so glad you guys are loving it as much as we do!

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021
Ben B.
Manager, Knowledge & Communications
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020

"Concept is great"

Opmerkingen: The concept is great, and we have seen great success in our company. even outside of giving money, just giving people recognition outside of an email is really nice.

Pluspunten: I love recognizing employees and being able to make announcements about great wins by different teams or the company.

Minpunten: When I pull up a profile's history, giving or receipts, I cannot like or comment, It has to be in the feed. Feature functionality:
Create a money request, then submit it for approval. Essentially get rid of buying and expensing out gift cards, and use motivosity as the approval platform to get someone a block of money. This could be done outside of the tool, and have money added to a user. But it would be cool to have this built into the program.
Feature Requests:
1. Can we search or specific terms or phrases within posts?
• For example, an employee mentions that some is a “really great KCS coach”.
• We’d like to track when “KCS Coach” is mentioned so we can specifically call out that behavior. If tracking is not available, then searching for these terms or words, would be helpful. I can only see that you can search for a person or title of the employee, not search for previous posts.
2. Is there a way to enable notifications for when someone submits a nomination for an award. I have found that people have submitted nominations, but we were unaware of these nominations because there is no alert system. not weekly digest. breakdown graph of how points are calculated or at least an idea of how they are accumulated. I've seen leaders have crazy scores, while they have less overall activity than others with much lower scores.

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020
Lorinda W.
Training Specialist
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

"Fantastic Software System"

Opmerkingen: Being able to provide positive feedback, compliments, and say thank you is a huge plus and contributes to a positive work place when utilized by people in the company. Sometimes you're forced to wait until the next scheduled meeting to offer feedback and this is much quicker. I also like the highlights and use it for several things: introducing new employees to the company, posting positive quotes, sharing pictures location to location, events, etc.
Great system!

Pluspunten: I love being able to provide quick feedback, compliments, say thanks, etc. without waiting until the next scheduled meeting or in person visit. You can do it in a few quick seconds. I like the profiles you can personalize, the updates you can customize on a company or personal level, and the recognition and highlights are great!

Minpunten: Con: when you upload a picture you almost always have to crop it and some pictures just don't work when you have to crop them. (i'm referring to the highlight section)
These are more suggestions than Cons, but would be helpful.
I'd like to be able to add more than one picture in a highlight.
I'd like to be able to add pictures to a comment.
I'd love a calendar option that you can view for company events, as well as see the anniversary and birthday dates in calendar form.
I'd also like to be able to change color options.

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019
Buck M.
President, SBA Division
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

"Gratitude simplified!"

Opmerkingen: One of the cheapest ways to motivate and empower employees is to say thank you. Too often we grateful to someone, but fail to actually express the gratitude. With Motivosity, it is easy to express thankfulness. The features of Motivosity allow for the user to quickly find the person they want to thank and then within 30-60 seconds can type up a quick thank you. It can be as simple as a "thank you for being you" or as elaborate as you want it to be. The system allows for people to be involved at the degree they feel comfortable and not forced to fill out a long form or make their gratitude fit in to someone else's format. Additionally, we've used Motivosity to create fun games within our institution, with March Madness, we implemented a bracket system with departments that recognized and encouraged our people to complete their profiles, look at other people's profiles, to read the notes sent and to send recognition to other folks. This got everyone involved and allows us to realize shared interest in people who may not be geographically located near us. This has increased the "human" aspect of our jobs and formed connections between people and departments, which leads to greater respect and collaboration. I've really enjoyed the simplistic nature of Motivosity and look forward to seeing how the program evolves going forward.

Pluspunten: simple, easy to use. Allows for 360 degrees of recognition, meaning that not only leaders recognizing reports, but peers recognizing peers, reports recognizing leadership. Despite what some people think, as a leader of people, we like to be told we're doing a good job too!

Minpunten: When filling out the profile, it would be nice to have the system have a pop up window or highlight the areas in red that were not filled in correctly vs. just freezing and not allowing the user to complete. This would reduce the frustration of when a new user is trying to fill out the profile and gets stuck.

van Motivosity op 2-6-2017

Buck, you are awesome. We love your creative ideas about culture games and are working internally on some things to support your ideas for games

Melissa M.
Client Services Supervisor
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Helping HeathEquity!"

Opmerkingen: Motivosity provides the platform of advocating for great service or as we say at HealthEquity, "Purple Service"! It's a great opportunity to interact and acknowledge team members not within your immediate department on a company wide level. THANK YOU Motivosity!

Pluspunten: Motivosity has been heaven sent to connect a large company is a small and intimate way! I love that it is extremely user friendly and easy on the eye! I'm so glad HealthEquity has utilized this software because it is multi-functional. A hidden gem as been that I use it as a hidden company directory. Based on how an employee lists their job function you can use the search field to locate someone in that department you may not previously have known. In the remote environment over the last year it has been a great way to 'see' and acknowledge co-workers instead of a general email. As a leader, recognition is a huge part of morale and overall employee engagement to me.

Minpunten: No cons honestly, I have experienced nothing but a positive experience with each feature it presents!

van Motivosity op 10-6-2021

Hi Melissa and thank you so much for so many kind words! We're thrilled that you love Motivosity as much as we do, and that it's been such a positive force for good in your company's communication, connectivity, and overall culture

Skylar C.
IT Assurance Senior
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

"Encourage Others and Boost Team Morale with Motivosity"

Opmerkingen: I think Motivosity is allowing me to solve the business problem of not knowing your coworkers. I have found by being an active user of Motivosity that I know more about my coworkers and they know more about me. When I go to the office I know everyone and enjoy being at work.

Pluspunten: On a day-to-day basis, people's actions (i.e., accomplishments, acts of kindness, hard work, etc.) often go unrecognized. Using Motivosity helps to encourage employees to recognize their coworkers. I feel by using Motivosity people are uplifted as they begin to realize people are actually noticing them. Furthermore, I feel it increase overall team morale and unity.

Minpunten: I think there needs to be some way to encourage users to more proactively use Motivosity without the incentive of earning money. I personally try to regift my gifted funds because I want to help drive the overall purpose of the software. However, I see so many users that log on the last day of the month and send out last minute Motivosity so the funds don't go to waste. I would rather see people recognizing others on a day-to-day basis without the expecation of making some extra money.

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020
Jason C.
Director Customer Support
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Motivosity Believer!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love that our organization has chosen to partner with Motivosity. I believe it has improved teamwork and cohesiveness. People love receiving praise, and it helps for checking the pulse of our people and documenting day to day interactions. Would highly recommend it!

Pluspunten: I love Motivosity and how it encourages teamwork, collaboration and abundantly recognizing those that contribute. I use it nearly every day for praising teammates, acknowledging top performers for the month, checking profiles to get to know people, 1x1 feedback, and reviewing survey data. It is a fantastic program that adds a lot of value to our organization.

Minpunten: The 1x1 note section could be easier to navigate. Following up from a previous meeting with a coworker, the notes are not easy to get to in order to follow through with commitments. I have to go back and copy and paste those details from the previous meeting and would prefer a way to quickly see last week's notes. Formatting has been a little challenging for whatever reason. It wouldn't save some notes I typed a couple of times, and bullet points were just added. That made organizing my notes difficult, but improvements have been made recently.

van Motivosity op 27-1-2021

Hi Jason, thank you so much for your feedback! As you've said, we're constantly trying to improve our platform, so your ideas and experience is so valuable to us. But glad your experience with Motivosity has been so positive overall!

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Lisa C.
Documentation Specialist

"Moto for Mayor!"

Opmerkingen: I've loved using Motivosity to instantaneously show my appreciation to my coworkers, even for simple things. I also love receiving Moto bucks; it totally makes my day. Motivosity is one of the features about my company that I always talk up to friends and family. It's a really fun and smart service that I love. I find myself wishing I had everyone I know attached to my Motivosity account so I could send a dollar here or there to someone who did something nice. I find that I just go to Motivosity to only send, view, and cash out on rewards. The surveys don't really tell me anything and the leaderboards don't mean anything to me because I don't know how it's calculated. I just know you probably get points for sending and receiving, but for those of us who aren't manager and above and only get a certain amount to give, it's pretty limiting. A while ago I did notice a bunch of typos and grammar/spelling issues on your website, so I sent an email to some generic address I found on the website saying that someone in Marketing should probably fix the issues I found. Someone actually responded and I don't know if they fixed them, but the website does look much better than it did a year ago.

Pluspunten: - It truly is super motivating
- easy to send and receive
- gift cards come quickly

Minpunten: - the UI is not very pretty
- Sometimes I wish motivosity would "nudge" or remind you to think about someone who did something for you. I do a lot of last minute projects and most of the time, people are super generous and show their appreciation but sometimes I don't hear anything. I know it's a little entitled to expect moto bucks, but I know some departments in my company are notorious for not using moto bucks at all, which is a little discouraging.
- the milestones and org chart are pretty lame.
- there's really nothing to do of interest in motivosity except give money and cash out.

Shawn H.
Software Engineering Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

"Motivosity is a great way to give immediate positive feedback"

Opmerkingen: As an individual contributor, giving a quick thanks is wonderful to reinforce behaviors and encourage doing that behavior again. As a manager, I can share positive feedback to many people both on or off my team for things that I notice. This decentralizes the positive feedback and reinforcing behaviors and allows everyone to participate. I love how all recognition is immediate with no oversight.

Pluspunten: Every employee is given a dollar amount every month that they give to someone else to recognize extra efforts. The dollar amounts are relative to the company, but everyone receives the same amount. So if you give someone your full amount for the month, that sends a big message as to the importance of the recognition. Anyone can give to anyone else, and can do it immediately instead of going through an approval process.

Minpunten: Money to give used to expire every month in an effort to encourage giving. However, that is very limiting.
Many people want to save up and give a bigger amount for extraordinary help from someone else. That expiration date has now been extended to three months, which helps. I think not having the money expire but instead just have reminders to give allows ultimate flexibility. I haven't found people who never give, but I have had people lose their giving money because an arbitrary amount of time has elapsed. What I don't like most is by default having everyone see the positive feedback someone else gets. I ALWAYS make my giving private so I don't have someone feeling bad because they saw someone else recognized for doing good and why didn't they get recognized for doing good as well (I did just as much as they did!) causing the feedback to backfire in its intent. So please turn off public feedback by default and make it private.

van Motivosity op 6-11-2019

Thanks for the review Shawn. Addressing a couple items you mentioned...
The expiration of the giving money is really a way to prompt people to use it and to share their appreciation more frequently (frequency is a key driver delivering impact when it comes to recognition).
As for the public recognition, studies show that there is power behind making it public. As you stated, you can always mark it private for those times that you want to not have it shared with others.
Again, thanks for writing the review. We appreciate Ivanti as a great Motivosity customer.

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
Kathy T.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019

"Boosts Positive Atmosphere Without The Obnoxious Emails"

Opmerkingen: Our school started using Motivosity to increase morale among the staff. I definitely think that that was accomplished within the population that was active. Overall, I enjoyed my experience. I felt very appreciated because I would get recognized for little things that I don't usually get recognized for because it's behind-the-scenes and it made me feel seen by my coworkers who just didn't know. I also think it was a great experience for me because it helped me reach out more to my coworkers and actually allowed me to thank them properly for what they do. It allowed me to help increase the positive atmoshpere in my environment.

Pluspunten: I liked that it was a platform where you could thank and recognize your coworkers without worrying about being obnoxious. I always want to recognize people for every little thing (because the little things matter) but I worry about flooding others' email boxes. With Motivosity, I am able to do that because other people don't see it until they log on. They don't get constant messages of me recognizing my coworkers, but they also get to see that my coworkers were recognized when they log on and can then acknowledge it themselves. And when I am posting a lot and feel like I am being a little obnoxious, I also have the option to make my posts private as well. This was also a great place to posts little wins and highlights of my own classroom as well. Little things happen on campus every day and should be shared, but as I said before, we worry about flooded emails. This was a great place to collect all those highlights and catch up on anything missed whenever you logged on, whether it was daily, weekly, etc. I also liked the competition aspect of it. The points associated with the software was a great motivator for me personally, not so much competing with my coworkers, but reminding myself to take time out to appreciate my coworkers whenever I could.

Minpunten: The only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that you could not post a photo on the mobile app. They have since added that feature, so I am pretty content with the software.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019
Craig B.
HR Business Partner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016

"Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture"

Opmerkingen: We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Pluspunten: Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date.
Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards.
Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Minpunten: Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Austin M.
Vice President, Talent and Human Resources
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016

"Motivosity - Excellent tool for engagement, retention, core values, gratitude and culture building"

Opmerkingen: I have used Motivosity for over a year now. As a VP, Human Capital my main goal is to optimize the talent pool. In everything from retaining key players, to creating an atmosphere of gratitude and high performance, I need tools that help with this focus. Tools that are easy to implement and get everyone involved are critical. Motivosity was introduced and stuck instantly. With the support of Sr. leadership and a culture of high performance, this was a great tool to publicly reward top performers, show that our company cared, create relationships and interactions cross-departmentally, etc... This tool got people involved with each other and allowed us to clarify and drive a culture that focused on revenue generation and top line growth. This tool does not create a culture, but it definitely helps in sustaining the culture we wanted. I would highly recommend it!

Pluspunten: Easy to implement<br> Great and simple UI<br> High adoption rates<br> Created a sense of gratitude and giving<br> Broke down cross departmental barriers
<br>
Used as a directory (source of truth) for knowing who did what<br>
Increased engagement<br> Helped retain top performers by giving public recognition<br> Allowed us to communicate corporate objectives<br> Create large company challenges and rewarded through system<br> Created a sense of unity in the organization

Minpunten: I would love goal tracking capabilities, but it may not be the objective<br> Getting leadership involved is SO critical, and showing the ROI on that was tough at first

Jeff C.
Principal Technical Recruiter
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019

"Hands down the best peer-to-peer recognition software!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very satisfied with Motivosity and can't imagine my employer life without it! It helps to pump each other up, point out successes and wins on the team, and help look for any red flags in overall employee happiness.

Pluspunten: I have used Motivosity for several years and at several companies and I have loved it since day 1. Every time I use it, it's like a big, warm hug from your grandma! There are several things I love about it. 1) It's very easy to use! The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It hints you towards next steps you can take, which makes recognizing people easy. 2) Motivosity has a nice interface to see how other people are getting recognized. It's cool to see the feed of your coworkers and leaders being recognized for their hard work and projects they are working on. Coming from an HR background, I appreciate the recognition that is easily seen, which helps motivate you to keep doing better. 3) Any news from Motivosity is positive. I have never seen anything negative there, which helps promote a good environment. Sometimes I'll scroll through Motivosity and it pumps me up to see so much success happening around us. 4) There are fun tools in Motivosity, such as the Meyer's Briggs test, the interest maps, and the store to spend your reward money in. 5) I appreciate the surveys it asks to check in on me to see if I am being recognized frequently. Recognition is so important for morale, and Motivosity is the ultimate software to make this easy and possible!

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is that I wasn't able to use the software sooner. I first started using it in 2015 at Workfront and quickly saw that previous employers I worked with could have benefitted so much from it. The software is clean, intuitive, and easy to use. I cannot say anything negative about it because there are none!

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Data Analyst
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021

"Motivosity as a great platform for recognition and reward"

Opmerkingen: * Motivosity has helped to solve the problem of employee feeling left out
* It has also helped to improve the recognition and reward system in my organization
* It captures employees profile and help to aid communication and visibility

Pluspunten: * Integrating it with business processes was easy and
* The features of the motivosity platform are easy to navigate
*It helps to build team and organization wide bonding
* It helps users and members that use the platform not to be left out.
* It is user friendly

Minpunten: * The platform can be improved to include active communication between employees
* More captivating features can be added to make the platform an interesting place to visit often

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021
David S.
RN Case Manager, Team Lead
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

"Amazing App"

Pluspunten: The ease in which team members can use it makes it very practical. The ability to allow your team members to lift each other up with acknowledgment is priceless.

Minpunten: I don’t have any complaints about this software.

van Motivosity op 5-6-2021

Hi David and thank you so much for your review and feedback! Hearing that your team members are using our platform to uplift and motivate each other

Kimberly J.
Program Mentor
E-learning, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2021

"A way to recognize your peers while working from home."

Pluspunten: Working from home with a team across the country can be hard to show recognition and gratitude. Motivosity provides that in a simple and visual way.

Minpunten: Nothing truly. It is easy to use and does not take time out of my day.

van Motivosity op 15-6-2021

Hi Kimberly and thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear what a positive resource Motivosity is for you and your team, especially when working remotely!

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2021
Senior Technical Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021

"Allows for easy recognition of others for going above and beyond."

Pluspunten: Motivosity is an easy way to say thanks but with a twist. The ability to provide recognition, with a monetary value, makes it worth every penny. The ability to say "I see you went above and beyond, and I want to thank you with $5 or whatever" seems silly at first, but the money adds up. And can be used for a number of things.

Minpunten: The only shortcoming I see is lack of gift card options - there are some I'd like to see added that I personally use. Not sure if this is limited by motivosity or my company (as I am not an admin). I also don't use the org charts, surveys, or other functions.

van Motivosity op 8-6-2021

Hello and thank you so much for your review and feedback. We're so glad you enjoy the dollar for dollar giving, and we look forward to improving gift card options here in the near future so keep and eye out for that!

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021
Kamrul K.
officer
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-7-2021

"Amazing result & made us happy"

Opmerkingen: It is an awesome experience with motivosity. Thumbs up for it.

Pluspunten: It's a great employee engagement & recognition software that made our team happy at workplace. Motivosity is the software that help us in different ways like it allows recognition Between our teammates & manager, connection of employees to each other etc. Personally, it helped me to express my feelings freely with no hesitation.

Minpunten: Truly i didn’t get anything that i will is negative. It has given us the new thinking of life.

van Motivosity op 24-7-2021

Hello Kamrul and thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're thrilled to hear how happy and connected your workforce has been since implementing and utilizing Motivosity

• Beoordeeld op 18-7-2021
Senior Director of Operations
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

"Great ally in promoting employee engagement"

Opmerkingen: We are improving communication and morale. It is so easy to use, and their Knowledge Base is so comprehensive that implementation was a breeze. Also, their Account Executive and the Sales Reps. provided close guidance during the entire process. In less than 8 hrs we had 80% of the company on board, and the rest was complete shortly after, due to the different work shifts. Our Team loves it, and the Management team couldn't be happier!

Pluspunten: We are currently using the connect and recognize modules. It has been of great help to have a centralized space for people to connect with each other in the midst of the pandemic. Morale boosters are so needed, and Motivosity provides a great platform for peers and supervisors to recognize their own team members and at all levels of the organization.

Minpunten: We are exploring upgrading to add the 1:1 and annual review modules, and that could be improved. The obvious changes are in their roadmap but won't be ready until the second half of the year. Once that is done, the capabilities of Motivosity will be even more robust.

van Motivosity op 7-4-2021

Hello and thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're so glad that you've seen better connection and morale in your workspace, even though you may not all be in the same physical space.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021
Jonathan C.
Senior Customer Focus Specialist
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2021

"Positive Force for Good"

Opmerkingen: Motivosity compels people to think beyond themselves. It provides an outlet for people to be appreciated, recognized, encouraged, and uplifted. Motivosity can inspire people making collaboration, team work, accountability and helpfulness prominent in an organizational culture where those objectives might be a little more difficult to produce company wide.

Pluspunten: Motivosity captures an idea that people can do more with gratitude, kindness, positivity, and appreciation. It sends a message of unity and understanding through individual and group efforts. Participation and use of Motivosity has helped me to feel appreciated at work in ways I have never experienced or encountered. It allows people to express their sincerest appreciation and idealistic positivity. There is a great amount of self motivation and understanding that occurs with the use of Motivosity to help elevate myself and create an effort to understand others needs that could benefit from my influence.

Minpunten: I think for a professional setting, the way Motivosity is set up fine. I am a communicator. I think creatively through the use of verbal communication, signs, symbols, and body language. I have wished that I could incorporate an idea into my participation with Motivosity using a gif, picture, or other means of media. As it is now, I understand maintaining a professional appearance, but doing so causes stark contrast to what could be more creative thinking, and evolution to ideas through the using and sharing of other media types.

van Motivosity op 28-4-2021

Hi Jonathan! Thank you so much for your review and feedback about visuals in appreciations. Keep an eye out for updates, because that's definitely in the works. We're so happy to hear that Motivosity has made such a positive impact on you and your team!

• Beoordeeld op 27-4-2021
Claudia R.
Sr. HR Generalist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016

"Motivosity Platform"

Opmerkingen: LANDESK software has been using the Motivosity platform for employee recognition for roughly 2 years. We have gotten good feedback from our employees about the ease of the site itself. The reporting tools can be a bit clunky, however, the response time from the Motivosity support team is excellent to working through the issues. Additionally, Motivosity has been open to taking our suggestions for changes to fit our company culture and for the most part have been able to make the adjustments to match our needs. If your company does not currently have a recognition tool, I would recommend taking a look at Motivosity.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016
Chris H.
Sr Analytics Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2021

"Motivosity Uplifts our Team Members"

Opmerkingen: It is hard to think of many cons for Motivosity. The product does exactly what is says and our team members love it. We use it to recognize each other's great work, conduct employee satisfaction surveys, give awards, and share fun details about our lives outside of work so that we can get to know each other better.

Pluspunten: Motivosity is an amazing way for team members to recognize each other and say thank you for great work. It never fails to brighten someone's day when they receive a kind message and a small bonus from a team member. It increases the thankfulness of our team members and boosts morale. The ability to spend your Motivosity dollars on a wife variety of gift cards or charitable donations is another awesome feature that team members enjoy.

Minpunten: A few of the features included in Motivosity do not seem particularly useful. For example, I've used the product for years and have never really understood why it has a leaderboard. But this doesn't negatively impact the user experience.

van Motivosity op 1-7-2021

Hi Chris and thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're all about high morale and and positive company culture over here, so we're ecstatic that you've seen those benefits in your workplace while using our platform :)

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2021
Scott P.
Core Network Engineer
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018

"A tool that continues to be useful"

Opmerkingen: Despite the one annoyance I mentioned above, I heartily recommend using Motivosity. It makes it easy to express gratitude, and offers one more meaningful way to interact with my co-workers.

Pluspunten: Motivosity allows the people in my department to give and receive thanks/recognition for individual and group contributions. It's a versatile tool. I like how my organization has been able to tweak the user interface so that we can offer kudos according to our six company values (Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Innovation, Community, and Excellence). I like the Badges capability, although we don't use it as much as we could. The Interests and Personality widgets add a even more usefulness. I also appreciate the option to send the recognition in a public or private message.

Minpunten: I hate popups with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. So when I sign in and a popup invades a big chunk in the center of my screen, asking about whether I've received recognition for my work in the past few days, it's not a positive thing. I'm not against filling out a brief survey for that purpose, but that delivery method irks me. It's probably something that can be adjusted by the person(s) in my department who manage the user interface.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018