Gemiddelde scores

4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over Motivosity

Motivosity is een softwareoplossing voor de erkenning van werknemers die de medewerkersbetrokkenheid en de bedrijfscultuur verbetert.

Meer informatie over Motivosity

787 reviews worden weergegeven

Scott P.
Core Network Engineer
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018

"A tool that continues to be useful"

Opmerkingen: Despite the one annoyance I mentioned above, I heartily recommend using Motivosity. It makes it easy to express gratitude, and offers one more meaningful way to interact with my co-workers.

Pluspunten: Motivosity allows the people in my department to give and receive thanks/recognition for individual and group contributions. It's a versatile tool. I like how my organization has been able to tweak the user interface so that we can offer kudos according to our six company values (Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Innovation, Community, and Excellence). I like the Badges capability, although we don't use it as much as we could. The Interests and Personality widgets add a even more usefulness. I also appreciate the option to send the recognition in a public or private message.

Minpunten: I hate popups with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. So when I sign in and a popup invades a big chunk in the center of my screen, asking about whether I've received recognition for my work in the past few days, it's not a positive thing. I'm not against filling out a brief survey for that purpose, but that delivery method irks me. It's probably something that can be adjusted by the person(s) in my department who manage the user interface.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Jason C.
Director Customer Support
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

"Motivosity Believer!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love that our organization has chosen to partner with Motivosity. I believe it has improved teamwork and cohesiveness. People love receiving praise, and it helps for checking the pulse of our people and documenting day to day interactions. Would highly recommend it!

Pluspunten: I love Motivosity and how it encourages teamwork, collaboration and abundantly recognizing those that contribute. I use it nearly every day for praising teammates, acknowledging top performers for the month, checking profiles to get to know people, 1x1 feedback, and reviewing survey data. It is a fantastic program that adds a lot of value to our organization.

Minpunten: The 1x1 note section could be easier to navigate. Following up from a previous meeting with a coworker, the notes are not easy to get to in order to follow through with commitments. I have to go back and copy and paste those details from the previous meeting and would prefer a way to quickly see last week's notes. Formatting has been a little challenging for whatever reason. It wouldn't save some notes I typed a couple of times, and bullet points were just added. That made organizing my notes difficult, but improvements have been made recently.

van Motivosity op 27-1-2021

Hi Jason, thank you so much for your feedback! As you've said, we're constantly trying to improve our platform, so your ideas and experience is so valuable to us. But glad your experience with Motivosity has been so positive overall!

Claudia R.
Sr. HR Generalist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016

"Motivosity Platform"

Opmerkingen: LANDESK software has been using the Motivosity platform for employee recognition for roughly 2 years. We have gotten good feedback from our employees about the ease of the site itself. The reporting tools can be a bit clunky, however, the response time from the Motivosity support team is excellent to working through the issues. Additionally, Motivosity has been open to taking our suggestions for changes to fit our company culture and for the most part have been able to make the adjustments to match our needs. If your company does not currently have a recognition tool, I would recommend taking a look at Motivosity.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016
Christine R.
Corporate Admin Assistant
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Motivosity and Employee engagement"

Opmerkingen: Motivosity gives us each a boost when we are recognized for our efforts. I like knowing that I made a difference for someone else to make their job easier, or more enjoyable- Motivosity provides the platform to do just that. Our company has had a rise in employee engagement, during this pandemic, where other companies are falling apart. I believe Motivosity has helped to keep us all connected and aware of other's accomplishments- even with most working from home. We use the platform regularly to provide opportunities for all to participate in company wide events. I love Motivosity!

Pluspunten: Being able to recognize your peers for things others may not notice. Being recognized myself so I know my actions made a difference to someone. I like the ease of using the Motivosity money- a couple clicks and you've redeemed your money. I love the profiles employees set up- it lets us know their interests, outside of work-more on a personal level. I also like how it tells us who else in the company is most like us- interesting...

Minpunten: We have had a couple of missed Anniversaries that weren't acknowledged on the platform- not sure if internal issue or Motivosity. Can't think of anything I don't like.

van Motivosity op 27-1-2021

Christine, thank you so much for your review. We love to hear about the experience our clients are having with Motivosity, and we're so glad you guys are loving it as much as we do!

Steven D.
Co-Lead Developer
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021

"Put your money where your mouth is."

Opmerkingen: Its been absolutely lovely. I love how easy it is for everyone to share money with each other and because it's so easy, it actually gets used. I accrue bonus money faster than I can find stuff to spend it on and I am financially motivated to help everyone because anyone can decide I deserve a bonus from them.

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about this software is that when my boss says "Good Job" it's followed with 20$. I've spent years at companies where I heard "good job" all year, then got dinged in my performance review for small things I was unaware I should be doing. Motivosity removes the need for performance reviews because money talks. If I'm not doing a good job, I don't get that 20$ and I know I should improve. When I improve, I get instant feedback that I can benefit from instantly instead of waiting for an arbitrary decisions to occur behind closed doors once a year.

Minpunten: I wish there were more options for cashing out, specifically things like door-dash and grub-hub. I know I can use the visa card option to essentially use my bonus money anywhere, but it adds steps to the process and the fewer steps to cashing out the better.

van Motivosity op 27-1-2021

Hey Steven, thanks so much for your review! We're constantly working on improving our platform, and it is possible to add Grubhub or DoorDash gift cards as local gifts. Let us know if we can further help you with this!

Dana P.
Operations Specialist
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021

"Fun and easy way to give praise"

Opmerkingen: I have had a very positive experience with Motivosity. We are given some money to provide recognition to team members each month but we are able to recognize as often as we like. It is fun to see what is happening and to share in others successes.

Pluspunten: It is so easy to recognize team members for a job well done. It is fun to not only give the praise but receive it as well. This platform also give you a bigger window into all the great things that are happening in other departments.

Minpunten: Editing is sometimes challenging as well as the options around posting photos.

van Motivosity op 27-1-2021

Dana, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you've enjoyed using Motivosity to appreciate and recognize your coworkers. Our tech team is always working on improving our platform, and including attachments is top on their priority list, stay tuned

Spencer C.
VP Ops
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Motivosity - worth giving it a shot."

Opmerkingen: Overall, very positive.

Pluspunten: I use it most days and have found it very useful in giving extra incentives very easily and using it as a way to motivate my team and show my appreciation. It is built into my processes with my team and we use it very often. At first I was critical of it but now, especially with COVID, it has really be such a great system to work with and easy to use.

Minpunten: I was critical that losing the immediate tangible gift cards that we used to give out to our team would be a big negative. However, COVID changed all of that and I am so glad we had this in place when COVID hit.

van Motivosity op 27-1-2021

Spencer, thank you so much for your review. There are definitely growing pains whenever change is involved, but we thank you for your confidence in adopting our system. So glad you've had a positive experience!

Medical Resident
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"A fun tool for employee recognition and boosting morale!"

Opmerkingen: Motivosity has made recognizing contributions easy and fun for all, allows for targeted appreciation, and has made the workplace environment more collegial and familial.

Pluspunten: Motivosity has been great in making the day to day a little bit more fun and for making employees feel valued and appreciated. It also helps connect employees, which has been crucial during all this remote work. Helps focus on individual accomplishments and contributions, and can even be used to give small prizes/rewards. I feel that this has made us closer as a team, and also shown how appreciated and valued everyone is. Also very easy to use and implement. It's a hit.

Minpunten: Some limited functionality, and would like to be able to focus on teams instead of having to select individuals, but overall this a great tool that has been wildly popular and I believe has really impacted morale for the best.

van Motivosity op 27-1-2021

Hey, thanks so much for your review! We're so glad you've had such a positive experience with Motivosity, and look forward to using your feedback to improve our platform

Consultant
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020

"Fun Way to Show Appreciation for Co-workers"

Opmerkingen: A great tool to help show appreciation to co-workers in an easy way.

Pluspunten: The idea is brilliant for getting employees to share and give to others based on performance and help. The gift card options are great and the slack integration to see who got praised is nice too.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons with the tool. It's straightforward and easy and fun to use.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020
Jeff K.
Director, Customer Success
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"Makes a nice way to recognize people."

Opmerkingen: It has been good after some initial skepticism. As stated above, with some improvements to the cadence of expiration (which could be in place but not being utilized by us), it might level out our recognition process. We have the slack integration that lets everyone know in the company.

Pluspunten: It is a good reminder and way to motivate and recognize employees. Slack integration has been key and is generally useful.

Minpunten: As a user, it is kind of annoying having to use your money by the end of the month when recognizing. I recognize that it is to keep people on a schedule to get people to do it regularly, but it has weighted the recognition to the end of the month disproportionately. Maybe better options to have it expire weekly might be helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Jeff C.
Principal Technical Recruiter
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019

"Hands down the best peer-to-peer recognition software!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very satisfied with Motivosity and can't imagine my employer life without it! It helps to pump each other up, point out successes and wins on the team, and help look for any red flags in overall employee happiness.

Pluspunten: I have used Motivosity for several years and at several companies and I have loved it since day 1. Every time I use it, it's like a big, warm hug from your grandma! There are several things I love about it. 1) It's very easy to use! The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It hints you towards next steps you can take, which makes recognizing people easy. 2) Motivosity has a nice interface to see how other people are getting recognized. It's cool to see the feed of your coworkers and leaders being recognized for their hard work and projects they are working on. Coming from an HR background, I appreciate the recognition that is easily seen, which helps motivate you to keep doing better. 3) Any news from Motivosity is positive. I have never seen anything negative there, which helps promote a good environment. Sometimes I'll scroll through Motivosity and it pumps me up to see so much success happening around us. 4) There are fun tools in Motivosity, such as the Meyer's Briggs test, the interest maps, and the store to spend your reward money in. 5) I appreciate the surveys it asks to check in on me to see if I am being recognized frequently. Recognition is so important for morale, and Motivosity is the ultimate software to make this easy and possible!

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is that I wasn't able to use the software sooner. I first started using it in 2015 at Workfront and quickly saw that previous employers I worked with could have benefitted so much from it. The software is clean, intuitive, and easy to use. I cannot say anything negative about it because there are none!

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Austin M.
Vice President, Talent and Human Resources
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016

"Motivosity - Excellent tool for engagement, retention, core values, gratitude and culture building"

Opmerkingen: I have used Motivosity for over a year now. As a VP, Human Capital my main goal is to optimize the talent pool. In everything from retaining key players, to creating an atmosphere of gratitude and high performance, I need tools that help with this focus. Tools that are easy to implement and get everyone involved are critical. Motivosity was introduced and stuck instantly. With the support of Sr. leadership and a culture of high performance, this was a great tool to publicly reward top performers, show that our company cared, create relationships and interactions cross-departmentally, etc... This tool got people involved with each other and allowed us to clarify and drive a culture that focused on revenue generation and top line growth. This tool does not create a culture, but it definitely helps in sustaining the culture we wanted. I would highly recommend it!

Pluspunten: Easy to implement<br> Great and simple UI<br> High adoption rates<br> Created a sense of gratitude and giving<br> Broke down cross departmental barriers
<br>
Used as a directory (source of truth) for knowing who did what<br>
Increased engagement<br> Helped retain top performers by giving public recognition<br> Allowed us to communicate corporate objectives<br> Create large company challenges and rewarded through system<br> Created a sense of unity in the organization

Minpunten: I would love goal tracking capabilities, but it may not be the objective<br> Getting leadership involved is SO critical, and showing the ROI on that was tough at first

Craig B.
HR Business Partner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016

"Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture"

Opmerkingen: We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Pluspunten: Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date.
Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards.
Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Minpunten: Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Kathy T.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019

"Boosts Positive Atmosphere Without The Obnoxious Emails"

Opmerkingen: Our school started using Motivosity to increase morale among the staff. I definitely think that that was accomplished within the population that was active. Overall, I enjoyed my experience. I felt very appreciated because I would get recognized for little things that I don't usually get recognized for because it's behind-the-scenes and it made me feel seen by my coworkers who just didn't know. I also think it was a great experience for me because it helped me reach out more to my coworkers and actually allowed me to thank them properly for what they do. It allowed me to help increase the positive atmoshpere in my environment.

Pluspunten: I liked that it was a platform where you could thank and recognize your coworkers without worrying about being obnoxious. I always want to recognize people for every little thing (because the little things matter) but I worry about flooding others' email boxes. With Motivosity, I am able to do that because other people don't see it until they log on. They don't get constant messages of me recognizing my coworkers, but they also get to see that my coworkers were recognized when they log on and can then acknowledge it themselves. And when I am posting a lot and feel like I am being a little obnoxious, I also have the option to make my posts private as well. This was also a great place to posts little wins and highlights of my own classroom as well. Little things happen on campus every day and should be shared, but as I said before, we worry about flooded emails. This was a great place to collect all those highlights and catch up on anything missed whenever you logged on, whether it was daily, weekly, etc. I also liked the competition aspect of it. The points associated with the software was a great motivator for me personally, not so much competing with my coworkers, but reminding myself to take time out to appreciate my coworkers whenever I could.

Minpunten: The only thing that I had an issue with in the beginning was that you could not post a photo on the mobile app. They have since added that feature, so I am pretty content with the software.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019
Shawn H.
Software Engineering Manager
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

"Motivosity is a great way to give immediate positive feedback"

Opmerkingen: As an individual contributor, giving a quick thanks is wonderful to reinforce behaviors and encourage doing that behavior again. As a manager, I can share positive feedback to many people both on or off my team for things that I notice. This decentralizes the positive feedback and reinforcing behaviors and allows everyone to participate. I love how all recognition is immediate with no oversight.

Pluspunten: Every employee is given a dollar amount every month that they give to someone else to recognize extra efforts. The dollar amounts are relative to the company, but everyone receives the same amount. So if you give someone your full amount for the month, that sends a big message as to the importance of the recognition. Anyone can give to anyone else, and can do it immediately instead of going through an approval process.

Minpunten: Money to give used to expire every month in an effort to encourage giving. However, that is very limiting.
Many people want to save up and give a bigger amount for extraordinary help from someone else. That expiration date has now been extended to three months, which helps. I think not having the money expire but instead just have reminders to give allows ultimate flexibility. I haven't found people who never give, but I have had people lose their giving money because an arbitrary amount of time has elapsed. What I don't like most is by default having everyone see the positive feedback someone else gets. I ALWAYS make my giving private so I don't have someone feeling bad because they saw someone else recognized for doing good and why didn't they get recognized for doing good as well (I did just as much as they did!) causing the feedback to backfire in its intent. So please turn off public feedback by default and make it private.

van Motivosity op 6-11-2019

Thanks for the review Shawn. Addressing a couple items you mentioned...
The expiration of the giving money is really a way to prompt people to use it and to share their appreciation more frequently (frequency is a key driver delivering impact when it comes to recognition).
As for the public recognition, studies show that there is power behind making it public. As you stated, you can always mark it private for those times that you want to not have it shared with others.
Again, thanks for writing the review. We appreciate Ivanti as a great Motivosity customer.

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019