Over LetsBuild

LetsBuild biedt u digitale apps die complexe bouwprojecten beheersbaar maken. Sneller, veiliger en slimmer bouwen.

Meer informatie over LetsBuild

Easy and intuitive to use and has a nice visual. Able to use a free account with lots of useful functions.

What I like the least about Geniebelt is sometimes the web app crash due to the amount of information.

Beoordelingen van LetsBuild

Waar voor je geld
4,0

LetsBuild heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 100 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je LetsBuild eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (100)

Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Best App For Keeping Our Subs On Track

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When the sub contractors use the app it's the best thing ever. It hasn't been updated a whole lot and I think there's room for improvement but it's a great option and we really like it for our business.

We have been using GenieBelt for over a year now and it's been pretty great when we can get our sub contractors to use it. It's been a fantastic way for us to make lists and have the subs check things off once it's done. It's great being able to add pics and attachments like receipts.

It's not always that easy to get our sub contractors to use the app. They'd prefer to just send a pic to us showing a job is done then fill out an app and attach a picture.

data analyst in Frankrijk
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best construction project management tool

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Everything you need for your project management is in this epic application. so i recommand you to give it a try.

LetsBuild is a complete software that offers a simplified management of the different tasks related to construction, namely planning and team management, summary reports on the progress of the project. It is very easy to use and the user interface is friendly.

It's someting difficult to get familiar and get things done quickly

Sveinn
Student in Denemarken
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, productive

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used the Geniebelt at group work at the school with a good success, everybody were informed about what was happening and good and simple overview of the process and the fact that we could just check out the task on the phone instead of opening a program that is saved on a file on a certain place.

Simple and user-friendly, with a good and simple overview. And everybody of the group is informed all the time about what is happening and if there are some changes in the plan.

A bit hard to set up and can sometimes be hard to manage, fx the sites is sometimes slow and difficult and time consuming to plan the project in the beginning.

Martin
Project Leader in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Get this app and stop wasting your time and money

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using for two years now. Getting up to date and accurate progress reports is key for us to save time on our projects by being proactive. I knew GenieBelt was a real game changer for us as soon as I started. I am really impressed with GenieBelt and would be surprised if it does not reduce expenses. The platform is about being flexible to change, share information, and adjust your plans according to the other stakeholders. It shows everyone's responsibilities, across the design team and the subcontractors and we are currently about 70 different operatives working on site that uses GenieBelt. - The ideal is that everyone does their own reporting, but as it is custom when implementing new systems, there have been a bit of resistance to change, where we had some mixed experience in getting all the contractors to do their reporting. But most people carry a smartphone these days, so it's possible, In general, the workers really like GenieBelt. We have worked about 130 years in the construction business, and we use some subcontractors more often than others. The ones we work with the most also use GenieBelt more, since they know we prefer to use it. - The main problem about delays is when people don't know where they are in a process. For example, a team may arrive on Monday and expect to be finished with a task Friday ' but gets delayed a day. This scenario tends to actually cost more than a day, since everyone else have to adjust their plans to it. And if a team finishes early and nobody knows about it, you cannot gain economically from it. Finishing quicker always makes money and that is how GenieBelt helps us.

Reactie GenieBelt

7 jaar geleden

Martin, Thank you for your lengthy review of your GenieBelt experience. You been a user of our platform since the early beginning, and we're happy you've chosen to stick with us and now also recommends it to other users. We wish you and your business a prosperous future. Regards, Peter from GenieBelt

ELDHOSE
ELDHOSE
CEO in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

A great tool for construction and building developement teams

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our client is happy with the effective utilization of human resource and limited issue. Also the time for issue resolution is very less. All thanks to GenieBelt!

We use GenieBelt for our construction client as it involves a lot of hassles and hard tasks involved, also the staff is limited. We use GenieBelt to help them solve the problems by maintaining a strong set of communication and sharing the issues they face. GenieBelt is a great tool to manage and tackle issues with minimum high skilled professionals. The main advantage is that one can solve the issue virtually for different sites.

The UI and the app needs more improvement as it crashes frequently.

Torsten
CTO in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to set up, great overview with the Gantt chart

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a tech company, we needed a project management tool. We were aware that GenieBelt is primarily for physical infrastructure building purposes; but we decided to give it a shot, given its good initial impression. We have now moved on to a different tool (but still haven't settled), as we felt that a few key things were perhaps too specifically intended for physical infrastructure projects. We do miss the Gantt chart: it gave us the best overview we've ever had, along with easy interaction. Good UX too. Given its ease of setup, do try it out and see if it ends up being a good fit.

Gantt chart, great UX.

Too specifically designed for building purposes for us (a tech company).

Ricardo
Ingeniero de Soporte in Panama
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Great tool for Construction

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Geniebelt has help us to reduce the time of construction. Is a great tool.

What I like the most about Geniebelt is the easy way to learn it. You can interact like a social media app, insert comments, give likes or notifications.

Nigel
Site Manager in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

First Day of Using Geniebelt and I'm hooked!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the fact Geniebelt combines programming and the ability to track progress / updates per specific task. I update items daily and add info to the audit trail including delays and disruptions, the program has replaced my site diary. I had a few queries and they were answered quickly by the friendly team. Very impressed so far. Feedback:
It would be good if task items on the programme could be coloured for different trades i.e. groundworks, brickwork etc.
It would be good if the extended section of a task which is overdue (past the original finish date) could be identified in a different colour to show how many days/weeks the task is in delay.

Reactie GenieBelt

7 jaar geleden

Hi Nigel, Thanks a lot for your review and feedback. Happy to hear GenieBelt even works like a replacement for your site diary. We like your suggestion with the manual color options for different trades, so I'll definitely pitch this idea with the product team. Have you tried out Tags in GenieBelt? A lot of users uses tags to organize their tasks by trade. Just reach out to us if you would like to get a demo of how this works. I would like to have you elaborate a bit on your second suggestion, so I will reach out to you in private. Once again thanks for taking the time to review. Regards, Peter GenieBelt Ambassador

Anibal
Anibal
Puerto Rico
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

One of the best engineering successful designing, manufacturing, assembly, and calibration project.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like it and it was very easy to use and to understand. I use it to keep track all the projects that I was managing and to see the progress of each of them. It helps me to understand the critical path, the available budgets and how much each project was consuming so far. I took a lot of advantages of the project charter and I was always trying to keep the project on time. I was able to see the project as a big picture and from there I was able to go further to each detail. The best is that I was able to work at home or at office

Stephanie
Stephanie
Tech Advisor in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy Tool for BIG projects

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is an easy tool that makes planning projects with multiple users fast and easy. Projects often include individuals in other cities, states, and even other countries. Having the ability for everyone to log into a project and post updates makes these projects so much easier and more efficient.

Ease of use

Spam emails

Somar
Student in Denemarken
Civiele techniek

Great innovative app

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My bachelor thesis was on smartdevice apps for the construction industry. In my research I found Geniebelt to be one of the most valuable apps on the market. It offers great capabilities for construction managers such as scheduling, state reporting, communication, drawings and file management. All offered in a very user-friendly framework.
This app is ideal for managers to plan and get an overview of the ongoing activities on one or more sites, including quick communication and problem solving in collaboration with partners and contractors.
I definitely recommend construction managers to try the app out.

It is user-friendly and has a wide range of capabilities. Good for planning, progress overview and communication.

Depends on the participation of most actors in the construction project.

Rory
Structural Engineer in VK
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

From a Consultant Engineer's Perspective

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so good, a great tool to share project information quickly and easily with clients & architects on smaller projects with a lot less complexity (compared with Autodesk's Buzzsaw program etc) The only critique I would make would be the suitability of the corporate imagery on the home page, which while jovial, may be off putting to clients outside of the construction sector and has caused me to hesitate when opting to share the software more widely with other clients as an encouraging tool of developing projects prior to Engineering involvement. Many Thanks for the service you have provided thus far. Yours Faithfully, Rory St Quintin
MEng (Hons)
Structural Engineer Pinnacle Consulting Engineers Norwich

Ease of use

Not a lot!

Nis Boile
BIM and Facility Management Advisor in Denemarken
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Project planning and management on the go.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've now used GenieBelt on several BIM-measurement projects - starting from September 2015, and it as been a good tool. Mainly due to the fact, that the measurement staff can update their individual tasks every day, on site, through the web browser. Also, when doing BIM-measurement projects in bigger laboratory buildings, it is evident, that I as a project manager knows exactly how far we are, so that the down time of laboratories is as minimal as possible. So by having my Time schedules updated directly to my phone has been a big plus!

Parsa
Associate in VK
Administratie, 10.000+ werknemers

GenieBelt review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Had a good experience, was using the program with work and managed to plan the project I was on effectively and with relative ease.

It's intuitive menus and setup

Some features are hard to find, the app doesn't work as well as the desktop

JASVIN
Apprentice in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Best Schedule Planning Pioneer

4,0 5 jaar geleden

One of the top ten construction and project management software to rely on for schedulling.Fully trained staff closely working with the remote staff, CLoud-based, loaded with features and functions on dashboards, instant communication and Easy to use mobile reporting features.

Each business has its own characteristics and features, you might want to check another web-solution for project management. shortcomings is the non-linearity in their package pricing.

Cameron

Incredibly Resourceful

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The geniebelt offered me everything I needed as a project manager to keep my tasks in line and my jobs easy to access. The fact that I could create a daily report that asked me all the necessary questions and even gave me a weather report was my favorite part. I would highly recommend this to any construction company regardless of your size. Even a one man crew would find this app very beneficial.

Alex
Post Ph.D. in Italië
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Easy and simple to use

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple to understand for an easy use. In few minutes it is possible to manage all the features. Good work!!!

Luiz
Project Engineer in VS
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great tool an amazing customer support!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome tool for anybody who wants on task and in control of their projects. User friendly interface and very easy to use. But their customer support is hands down the best I've ever seen!

How easy is to use and how easy is to get in touch with customer support.

Very satisfied actually.

Raja
India

Good one.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for using on a construction site. Wish it has attendance functionality with overtime tracking. Good one, though.

Good

Wish it has ability to lock screen like read only as unwanted touches could change values.

Katrina

I love it!!!!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very easy to use. This is just what the construction world needed. The cost of this software is worth every penny and the mobile app works great. It is very easy to give estimates and calculate my mayerials and there cost.

Alex
VK

A very positive experience

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My first project using GenieBelt has been a very positive experience. Having used a variety of project management systems in the past, this is without a doubt the most user-friendly. I would highly recommend it.

dilip
India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

superb user interface, great features and awesome customer support sums up GenieBelt!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GenieBelt helped us coordinate better, improve efficiency and communication thereby getting us more work done than before. your awesome customer support is icing on the features that are offered.

guy
director in VK
, 2-10 werknemers

atelierbuild review

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Intuitive and easy to enter data and monitor. bright and good graphics, first class telephone support. The idea of platform share is appealing. certain features need working on - printing and manipulation of print, ease of use of linkages and networking, entering repetitive tasks. Logo management. summation of complex programs.

Multiple party entry and shared visuality. Relatively simple to enter data

Can't copy and paste groups of tasks.

Alberto
Brazilië

Very useful

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like it and always use it, it's what I've wanted for a long time, congratulations to the whole team.

design

time waiting

Tyrus
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Good software when you work with multiple contractors

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software is easy to use and relatively simple to get others to go along with. I've used it on a project or two and I'm pleased with it.