Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Maropost

Maximaliseer de omzet met het cloudgebaseerde marketing automation platform dat is ontworpen voor klantbetrokkenheid via meerdere kanalen.

Meer informatie over Maropost

Reviews filteren (11)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Maropost eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

CEO in Canada
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Game changer

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: From the very first demo, we knew this was exactly what we needed to take our company to the next level. For a while we were using one of the competitors, and I wish we switched sooner because it literally changed the way we market our product.

- the platform - client support services - the marketing features

- cost was a bit high compared to what we used in the past, but the return is there

Overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Maropost te kiezen: Referral

Redenen om over te stappen op Maropost: Sold on the demo

Rebecca B.
Digital Sales Strategist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Poor User Experience

3 2 jaar geleden

I use Maropost to send sponsored emails to various lists and I like that you can customize the emails with so many options.

Maropost is not very straight forward. I'm still new to the software but I feel like I need someone to hold my hand through the process and the next steps don't seem logical.

Fei X.
Director, Project Management in VS
Omroepen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Maropost

4 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Maropost works well for email marketing, we use it for automated emails, recurring newsletters and ad hoc marketing campaigns. The tool is pretty good for allowing users of all levels of tech know-how to create content and send out campaigns. Customer support is excellent and always available via online chat.

Excellent support - I can always get help via live chat, email, or through our account team. Everyone is very professional and knowledgeable.

Our company operates a network of stations which are all set up under a single account for ease of management but this introduces issues with access and slowness. We have thousands of lists and campaigns, which makes searching very difficult and the system very slow to load. It would be really nice if they carry the brand filter option or folder option to all their select fields. Sometimes I have to walk away from the page and come back to it because it loads so slowly.

Aaron W.
Communications Director in VS
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Highly reccomend

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The Maropost team has been great with ongoing education and management of new features.

The software is user friendly and simplified compared to other products. Their integration with our membership database had made our operations seamless, and even improved our best practices when it comes to email sending.

We have not experienced any cons. When we have a new idea or question about best practices, their support team always has a fantastic solution or answer.

Kyle R.
Digital Strategy Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Good Email Marketing Platform

4 3 jaar geleden

Works as-intended and delivers all of our client emails in a timely manner.

We sometimes have deliverability issues, but it's hard to peg down what the cause of this is, so can't say for sure it's the platform's fault. Sometimes support can take a while to get back with answers.

Ryan S.
Email Marketing Manager in VS

Great platform for improving email deliverability

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Improved email deliverability.

I like the custom send options. I can opt to send to each customer and the time they're most likely to open it or most likely to convert. I can also opt to send to my most engaged customers first to improve deliverability.

Not the most user friendly software. Segment rules are strangely worded. Have had a few problems getting conflicting answers from customer support on setting up segments.

Tareq A.
Tareq A.
Developer in Canada

One of the best email marketing tool

5 3 jaar geleden

* It supports workflows, list, forms, segments everything. * Has good API supports. Triggering workflows using API is really easy * Has a great workflow builder * has a great form builder

* It's hard to add a single contact to a list manually. * Their statistics tool should be i improved

Ad Operations Manager in Oekraïne
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect tool for customer engagement

4 8 maanden geleden

Powerful email marketing platform with complete digital marketing feature list. Very professional and responsive customer service team.

The price is high compared to similar products.

Ferdi I.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp
5 4 jaar geleden
Copy Editor / Content Editor in VS

Great customer service, makes creating custom campaigns easy, difficult to connect to CMS

3 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use but basic and integrations are lacking

Easy to create content and campaigns, and straightforward scheduling and A/B tests. Visual editing is easy but not complex or advanced. This is better if you know HTML.

Maropost does not easily connect to our CMS, so we have to segment the morning of the emails. Also the visual editor is very basic, and doesn't allow for modules or additional blocks of content.