Very resourceful. Easy to use, navigate and report on

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017
Anita L.
Application Analyst
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall package is good and very useful to meet the needs of the company

Pluspunten: I like the entire software - each different module components are independently separated ..example timecards module is differentiated from timesheet module.

We use this to punch into and out of work.

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018
Jennifer T.
Customer service/sales
Detailhandel, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Makes it a breeze to punch in and out.

Pluspunten: It is so simple. Log in, click, log out. Then you go do your shift. When you're done, you log in, click, log out and its that simple. You can also log in and out for lunch, check your punches. Very simple and easy to use.

Minpunten: There is nothing I don't like about this software. It is just so simple, there is nothing to it, and it always works.

Very great customer service

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2017
Lucy Z.
Business Analyst
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Flexibility, customer attention, easily matched to our company's system requirements and specifications

Minpunten: Nothing so far! The support and features matched what we anticipated and the company further supported us afterward

Great on-line payroll service

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016
Sharon R.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This on-line payroll service is very easy to use to input payroll data and keep track of employee vacation/time off. It is a lot cheaper than our prior payroll service provider. Each employee also has separate access to view their personal payroll information, change withholdings, print paystubs and w-2's. Friendly and helpful customer service. Would highly recommend.

Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2019
Kayla W.
Housekeeper
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its beneficial to me, because anytime i wanna see my checks, change anything all i gotta do is log in from my android and do it. The customer service is top notch too, i had any issue and it was resolved within a days time..

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to navigate. Also how easy it was for me to change my direct deposit from my smart phone. Very simple use. When i needed to change my tax claims, it took less than a minute. Easy, simple & quick resolve.

Minpunten: The only thing i didnt like was not being able to see which account old checks were deposted into. I am sure there is a wayz but I couldn't find it. Other than that, i think its a very good product/software.