Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Justinmind

Alles-in-één prototyping tool voor web- en mobiele apps

Meer informatie over Justinmind

It's easy because of the default components and the responsive features, but is not so easy to use or good in comparison with other similar alternatives.

I haven't used it enough to find any major bugs, but I am not sure how easily this plays with other adobe software. I had some trouble exporting and having things stay consistent.

Beoordelingen van Justinmind

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Justinmind heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 29 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Justinmind eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (29)

Eric
Eric
Business Owner in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

I Thought That I Was At a Dead End Street with My App Design...

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted to design a bitcoin faucets app, because to my knowledge, no one is doing it right on the app store. All of the apps I've tried are either broken, inorganized, or ugly and boring. I wanted something styled with floating widgets and box shadows, bright colors, and an easy and adorable UX. With Justinmind, I was able to start my project immediately, and the design elements were easy to work with and very well-thought-out.

Until I found Justinmind! The interface is clean and self explanatory. I had tried other apps that boast "drag and drop" and "no coding" and I was starting to think that I was just too dumb. :p Justinmind has a very convenient layout and a large library of built-in design elements, plus integration with popular platforms, making it easy and even fun to desigm your app.

I had a great experience and have not found the first downfall with Justinmind. I am thankful that they were there when I needed them; otherwise i would still be searching for ways to design my bitcoin faucet app.

Sanjeep
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer in Nepal
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect tool for Prototype design

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am satisfied with Justinmind for making prototype. I can change my conceptual prototype in real. one of the best tools for prototyping, it would be more better if it launched free version with limited features otherwise overall is good.

One of the perfect tools for prototyping is Justinmind. Some good points are listed below: - Prototype for all (Desktop, Phone add and etc.) - Large features - Best GUI - Simple and easy to learn - easy to design any prototype (Drag and drop)

It will be better if listed below points are updated: - It is not free version (it would have been better if it has free version with limited features) - Problems on customize - Some features are missing

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Use your widgets and create interesting idea of ​​prototypes

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The first thing you find when opening this application is a screen with the following options (new, open). Then it allows you to select a device. I like it because it allows you to download the widget from the web, if you need to create a better prototyping experience and more similar to reality

It is a desktop application that gives you all the necessary tools that a user dedicated to the UI / UX design needs, in effect, you get a faster prototype since it allows the user to capture their idea in less time and display them in real time to multiple platforms

If you have never had prototyping experience, I consider that it is not so intuitive since you will have a learning curve that can take a while, but with effort and dedication you will learn to handle it with confidence. Taking into account that there are not many tutorials on how to use the app, there should be more courses on this app, since it is extremely powerful to present an excellent job

Simisara
Simisara
Project Coordinator and Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

As the name suggests, can make wireframes/mockups which can be even considered as final prototypes

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use wireframes as an internal tool to create wireframes for various software projects. We can share the same via web links that make it very versatile.

Ability to create stunning wireframes that can be used even as the final prototype. It has the ability to add the Hotspot feature that makes user navigation from one feature to other seamless. It provides the ability to share created wireframes via links for better User Experience. It has the feature to add multitude of icons from various libraries.

Searching any icon from within the library of icons is very time-consuming and the search feature is very slow to load. User needs to be trained before they can use the software easily.

Tony
Tony
Senior Programmer in VS

The ultimate wireframe experience

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a software developer, and having the ability to wireframe in real-time has meant the difference between having my development plan accepted or tabled. It has meant being able to accurately depict the operation and functionality of my project to everyone in the team who needs to see it!

I was able to start using it right away without much, if any, experience or training.

There were some glitches when I first started with sharing, but they were quickly resolved by watching a few tutorials.

Matthew
Matthew
Software Architect in Jamaica
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Extremely high fidelity prototypes - but prohibitively costly for small companies

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved the ability to prototype applications with test data and popular button packs. Unfortunately there aren't many UI/UX packs available. Most applications turn out with a green theme similar to the theme on the product's website.

I could create mock data inside my test application that could trigger unique actions based on a button press or some action. I have even used the applications in demos where people thought it was a real application! I could also use the mobile application to simulate an actual Android or iOS app.

The cost was really high for my company that only has a few developers and one designer.

Enrique
Enrique
Desarrollador de software in Mexico
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Justinmind is great for prototyping an idea.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It has a great interface, most of it is just drag and drop for creating your prototype. It has a live preview where you can see your design on other devices by connecting to a certain link.

It's expensive, but it has a trial to let you see all the features in person. It takes some time to get used to the software, as designers may not be used to the layout.

Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great prototyping tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It has a great UI library for all devices and it has designer libraries. The align panel is helpful and easy to use in aligning elements for your prototype. It is similar to Invision, you can test out your prototype on your device.

It has been crashing lately, I just downloaded the latest update so hopefully that will rectify the bug that is causing it to crash.

Alan
Student in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Exceptional tool for prototyping apps

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to quickly builds apps from scratch

It's deceptively easy to prototype designs of apps from scratch. I love the template feature to reduce time wasted re-creating same pages. Easy to align elements and make it very user-friendly. The testing feature is outstanding. Overall a very intuitive product.

I haven't met any cons yet with Justinmind. I've only used it for a short time and found it to be in all beneficial.

President and CEO in VS
Computersoftware

I use this for rapid software prototyping

4,0 7 jaar geleden

JustinMind is a great tool to develop software wire-frames with the user community. It enables a rapid display of the app that users can play with and provide comments

Evangela
Business Anlayst in Sri Lanka
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Just in Mind enables to make user Friendly User Interfaces (UI)

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Just in Mind was a useful tool in creating User Interfaces and it also help businesses understand certain processes. It gives the Idea of the Web/Mobile Portal Functions and it gives business Insights and Business Opportunities.

This Software helps to portrait Sample User Interfaces on how the Web or Mobile User Interfaces Look, this would give a broader Understanding on how the Interface is going to be and it gives the features of the Interface. This will Increase the customer Confidence and would also gives higher Business Opportunities to Businesses that use Just in Mind.

The Software can give more Options in Icons so it would be useful for all Purposes. Industry Wise Icons can be given so that it is more user Friendly when Doing User Interfaces for Relevant Businesses. The Screen Size can be a bit Increased, sometimes it is not clear if the screen size is increased too large. It would be more beneficial if there is a screen shot Option in Just in Mind.

Quick and easy way to create feature rich Mobile and Web prototypes

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to AB test quickly and easily on new designs and features

The best part of this is you can create really feature rich and interactive prototypes rather easily. Screen transitions, pop up banners, drop down lists. making the prototype look and feel like a real app.

I really can not fault this software. If I had to fault it, it seems to be quite internal resource hungry, and takes a while to load big and feature rich prototypes.

CEO in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

I found Justinmind to be a quality prototyping tool for apps

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm able to design and prototype apps much more quickly with the adoption of Justinmind. It took two different tools I was using and combined them together.

Justinmind is so easy to use! I would say that's true whether you're a new designer or someone who uses photoshop daily. Justinmind makes it possible to prototype and design apps from scratch very quickly. It's very easy to switch between design mode and prototype mode, and allows you to share a link to test a clickable prototype on your phone.

Nothing to say I dislike. I do find myself switching back to photoshop occasionally to do more detailed designs but I haven't spent enough time with Justinmind to know whether I can accomplish the same things

Was able to create a prototype app that looked very professional.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Made prototype apps without creating a live version and was able to generate html files of the prototype

The software goes very deep, meaning that it has a lot of capabilities that make protyping easy and hard. You can create a simple app with simple features in the software but you can also create databases in the program to use in your prototype. There are a lot of videos explaining the begininning of prototype creation.

The learning curve is very high. There was a lot of figuring out how to do things by trial and error.

Priyanka
Business Analyst in India
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

This is in the top of my list for creating prototypes

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The interface is very appealing. According to me, the best part is to select a device before creating a prototype. And you can easily install and download it on your PC.

There is nothing I like least about this application. I found all the features I required for creating prototypes.

Paolo
Director Data & AI in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

In my opinion, the best one

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I tried every software and this is the best one in terms of no coding experience and realistic presentation

Very easy to use. I use no tutorial, no guide... it's so easy to open and set up elements to create a perfect realistic mock up

Nothing in particular. Maybe they can add some other functionalities (e.g. data visualization with graph and similar objects)

Vino Kumar
UI / UX Designer in India

Prototyping tool will make you easy to work

5,0 7 jaar geleden

1. Like the simple interface 2. Lot of default controls, especially drag and drag is enough 3. In built Template helps 4. Simulate

1. Widgets - Listed menu will confuses the user in which selection we are. I didn't see any other cons in this S/W

Silviu
General Manager in Roemenië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Justinmind is useful for advanced prototyping with complicated interactions

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Justinmind is great for creating complex prototypes. If you opt for simple prototypes where the UI is more important than the UX, then Justinmind may not be the tool to go for. The learning curve is steep and if you don't make use of all the features then it becomes easy to dismiss it.

It has lots of predefined elements like date pickers, sliders, calendars that actually behave similarly to their native platform. One of the greatest features is that you can have shared variables across the project, which takes away the overall headache of creating multiple screens for different states. It has really useful integrations with Sketch, Photoshop, Hotjar.

Just in mind is more focus on creating actionable interaction prototype rather than pixel-perfect ones. The interface is a bit cumbersome and you have to put in extra effort to make it pixel-perfect. The integrations with other UI products like Sketch are mostly unidirectional. If you decided to change something in Sketch and to important back in Justinmind, you may have to redo some of the work.

Krista
Mobile Developer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Tool for Mobile Developers

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this tool for creating wireframes of mobile apps before I begin development. This helps me to plan out my projects better and create a better product.

This tool is extremely helpful in designing wireframes for mobile apps. This simulator is great because it lets you see how your app will look and behave on a mobile device.

It doesn't always have the exact UI elements that I would like to use, but I can usually find an acceptable option that works for temporary wireframing purposes.

Jacob
Jacob
Owner - Co-Founder in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Nice Way to Make App Prototypes

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really good! It has helped my ideas come to life and give me ways to communicate them.

I have been working on a few apps with some of my colleagues and we use this software to make prototypes. I like that the finished product looks professional, and it gives a really good idea of what it will look like. Makes communication easier with developers.

I actually really like this software and use it frequently, I can't think of things that I dislike about it.

Claudio
Student in Italië
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A dead software, there are a lot of better alternatives

3,0 5 jaar geleden

A dead software, there are a lot of better alternatives, like Figma.

Kaushal
Business Analyst in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

I like this software very much

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Help us to create hi-fi wireframes.

On the first step, they provide an option to select device for a prototype. It is very helpful when you are creating a device specific wireframe.

Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use if your have experience photoshop

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overalll Justin Mind is a great program. Pricing is not too bad and the features are great. Can be frustrating wit the glitches but over wise we are pleased.

it allows you to see what it would look like on a desktop as well as a phone. It’s functions are the same as photoshop so if you have experience with one you’ll get the other.

It’s can be glitchy and sometimes when you are trying to view what you have done it doesn’t always show the most recent updates.

Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Student trying it out

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I really like the user interface of this app! I jumped right in without knowing much about UI/UX programs and was able to figure things out pretty easily. The tutorials are also very good at teaching the program.

Joe
Joe
UI UX Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Great Prototyping software

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: JustinMind is great software and played a big part in the us design of our new mobile software. We used it in the research phase, testing and development phases. It is a great tool and was instrumental in the success of our warehouse floor apps.

Ease of use, Clean interface, ability to add collaborators

Some key items were hidden in menus, it would be great to be able to customize the toolbars with tools that I use often