have unique pricing structure but little difficult to add new domain

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: the integration and their add domain proccess is not easy but the others is very good.

Pluspunten: i am early adopters when pepipost serve global customer,
pricing is very unique, we only pay the unopened email.
open email is free. its very interesting pricing.

Minpunten: nowadays, adding domain name in theirs system become more difficult,
maybe i still in free tier, but they have very stricht and maybe high standard about domain name. and every domain is manually checked by their support. it takes time

Hello Ari Eko,
We are happy to know that you liked our pricing structure and hope that you like and use other features too. May i suggest reaching out to our support team for any issues or difficulties you may face while using Pepipost. Happy Emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Too Good

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017
Rahul P.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Pluspunten: Great Pricing much better than competition
Even Great Support. Support is always prompt.
Very easy to integrate.

Minpunten: You could have multiple passwords to used in different places but thats ok.
Require some readymade plugins

van Pepipost op 6-11-2017

Thanks for sharing the feedback Rahul. Much appreciated.

At Pepipost data security and it;s privacy is our utmost priority and hence we are continuously building on the same. And your feedback is of immense help.

Yes, having multiple passwords is a good feature to have and we have it listed in our roadmap. We'll be launching multiple API keys first and then gradually release multiple SMTP password options as well.

Regarding the readymade plugins: We do have few plugins in Wordpress and working on more like integration with Magento, Drupal, Heroku and so on. In case you are looking for readymade SDKs, then you can refer: https://pepipost.com/documentation/api-integration/easy-integrate-sdks-different-programming-languages/

High Deliverability and Great Support

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2017
Iman H.
IT Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: What do you like best?
High Deliverability
Inbox Placement
Great Support
Great Pricing Plan
What do you dislike?
Nothing Specially. I think this service is currently in a high level.
What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
Increase in Sales and user engagement.
For which purposes do you use Pepipost?
Transactional Email

Pluspunten: High Deliverability
Inbox Placement
Great Support
Great Pricing Plan

Minpunten: Nothing Specially. I think this service is currently in a high level.

van Pepipost op 16-1-2017

Dear Iman, Thank you for your generous rating and review. We take great pride in building the best email service for all our clients. Your words are motivating and we hope to add more value to your emails now and in future.

Team Pepipost

Very good provider with great support

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2017
Chandra S.
Webmaster
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Save more money and get email sent to our customers

Pluspunten: pepipost help me send my email fast with easy smtp integration and also in a competitive price, had ever use mail**n, but because of the high price, i move to pepipost, and pepipost give me the same experience woth mail**n

Minpunten: will be awesome if pepipost can provide more api to some popular framework like laravel. so we can integrate to that framework easily.

van Pepipost op 18-9-2017

Hey Chandra, thanks for the review. Regarding the APIs..Good input! we have already taken up Pepipost API and SDK expansion as a part of our upcoming roadmap. Will definitely try to prioritize Laravel as this is now becoming developers' choice of framework :)

Greate support

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017
Daniel H.
CTO
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: They have and straight forward way to activate the domain and the delivery rate has been really good.

Minpunten: If you have to send email from an unregister domain you have to activate the domain, and sometime the statistics are a few minutes behind.

Dear Daniel,

Team Pepipost

Very positive, it does what we need to do without too many issus.

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2017
Darren C.
IT Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to send invoices reliably. The bounce rate so far has been pretty low, but they are a new company. I am wondering what will happen when they get larger and get some clients that like to abuse the system. It has happened to me with other services providers.

Pluspunten: It is low cost and fairly easy to implement. It works out of the gate. Unfortunately this review site is more geared to software rather than a service so I feel I am being pigeon holed into the review a bit.

Minpunten: Some things are hard to find and you have to go through several screens. ie) sending a test email. Also understanding one or two of the statuses in Live feed.

Dear Darren,

You don't need to drink because Pepipost gets you HIGH

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2017
Reeve L.
Business Development Executive
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was facing so many problems with my web hosted with Azure server. Pepipost customer service, the support staff came in and fixed it before I swallow saliva while typing. You know when you don't use a mail service, if you see them advertising on Youtube. I am telling you Pepipost is going to take over the electronic mailing world. Believe me I am using them excessively or I wouldn't be writing this review

Pluspunten: Ask me what do I don't like about this software.

Minpunten: It is too good, I am getting hooked.

van Pepipost op 13-6-2017

Dear Reeve,

Outstanding Product with Better Support

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2017
Darryl C.
Technical Director
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Secure, e-mail relay for website.

Pluspunten: It enables me to securely send e-mail from my newly built website to the internal sales inbox. This covers all 'Contact Us' type enquiries.
The domain verification process is fairly extensive, this gives me great comfort that security is a number 1 priority.
I love the online chat support, immense feature.

Minpunten: None so far. The only negative thing would be the extensive sign up process, as mentioned this is actually more of a reassuring positive than a negative.

van Pepipost op 1-11-2018

Hi Amir, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. We are glad you love Pepipost and will continue with us on our journey to constantly improve and build a better product. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Pepipost powers our website contact forms and we've rarely had any issues

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018
Social Media Manager
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use system that allows us to send our client website contact forms on so we do not have to display web addresses for spam reasons

Minpunten: We have had the occasional blip, and as it does receive any of the data it is unrecoverable, which is an issue.

van Pepipost op 1-11-2018

Hello, thank you for your generous rating and review.Keeping our customers is our top priority. Your issue of an occasional blip has been taken into consideration and will be passed along to the concerned team. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

One of a Few Good Options for Email Delivery

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Josh A.
Digital Marketer
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I tested pepipost when looking for email delivery services. While the service was helpful, I ended up choosing Mailgun. Mailgun had a free plan and great service.

Pluspunten: Pepipost is easy to use and definitely helps improve email deliverability when compared to sending emails directly from a shared server. They provide some nice analytic tools as well.

Minpunten: Pepipost has made some improvements since I did my initial test, but there first UI felt amateur and I ultimately chose another platform.

Support team worked hard to help me solve problem

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2017
Reyhan M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had cPanel issue with dns records and They did their best to assist. We had worked trough all problems over team viewer and solved them all.
Thanks for being there all the time.

Pluspunten: It helps me do my business with great quality and the most important thing my customers are satisfied.

Minpunten: well it is email and you have to spend some time setting things up.

van Pepipost op 13-1-2017

Dear Reyhan Mujezinovic, Thank you for your generous rating and review. We take great pride in building the best email service for all our clients. Your words are motivating and we hope to add more value to your emails now and in future.

Team Pepipost

Quick set up and great value!

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017
Andres S.
Uitvoerende kunsten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I initially got stuck setting all the tech stuff up because it is not my background, but they helped me get approval and get set up pretty quickly! Great value and great support. An awesome option for small businesses and start ups

Pluspunten: Amazing value for the low price, and the support

Minpunten: Not a lot of information out there comparing the service to it's competitors like Mandril and Sendgrid, but I imagine that will come with time.

van Pepipost op 27-2-2017

Dear Andres, thanks for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience

Excellent service

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019
Aimee L.
Editor
Hoger onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Competitive price, easy smtp integration

Minpunten: Understanding the statuses in Live feed.

Cool

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2018
Filbert M.
IT
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Free 30K mail . to a new user like me is it a need for the trial like this for a several month and then after it come to the best product. I will make it official

Minpunten: still not knowing a lot about this software. after a few months I will do the review again. thank you very much pepipost

van Pepipost op 1-11-2018

Hi Filbert, thank you for your generous rating and review. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. We do hope you have enjoyed using Pepipost. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Super Service for Sending Mails Even On Disabled SMTP + PHPmailer Host

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2017
Emre T.
Admin
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Free email sending for Wordpress + API + LIVE CHAT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SUPER. Thanks to customer service agent for awesome support.

Minpunten: Only they are asking many thing on domain verification. But It is not a very important situation

Dear Emre,

Team Pepipost

Despite using a free account the support really took it time and helped me set up my website easily.

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2017
Amir M.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The Value for money is just amazing and there are enough features. The support team is very friendly. The sub-user feature can be very useful for service providers.

Minpunten: The UI/UX design can get much better. The control panel must be a bit more clear and more visual guides should be put in places. I think the documentation can be improved too.

van Pepipost op 1-11-2018

Hi Amir, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Your suggestion of additional features and a better UI has been taken into consideration and has been be passed along to the concerned team. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Excellent customer service

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2017
Korner B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Could send my emails.

Pluspunten: Like I said, the customer service is always here and polite and friendly and they help you to do everything well.

Minpunten: There was not really anything that I disliked for now. I guess it is a bit complicated and that you have to know about IT a bit.

van Pepipost op 1-6-2017

Thanks Korner for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience.

Thanks

Great Service

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Stuart C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ability to segment our customers has really allowed us to streamline our emailing activities.

Minpunten: Nothing really, it's easy to use and the support team are very responsive.

Deliver email notifications perfectly

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2017
Anju P.
Co-founder
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I am using Pepipost to sent notification emails to users. It works perfectly on our WordPress website. Every email goes to inbox and that's cool part of pepipost. Support is also very good. Highly recommended.

van Pepipost op 1-11-2018

Hi Anju, thank you for your generous rating and reviews. Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

ridiculous support

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
Paul K.
Admin
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: none, as I couldn't even try it! Seemed promising though..

Minpunten: I wasn't able to integrate my wordpress site successfully despite doing everything right on my end (ports open, correct login details, tried API method with their official plugin, etc.) Kept getting an error that my test email wasn't able to be sent. Tried to talk to support about it but it was like talking to a brick wall. Spoke to 2 different agents in chat, and opened a ticket, but there was absolutely no progress. Beyond frustrated at this experienced, it was a total waste of my time (I gave them 1 full day to figure this out, no progress). And the whole setup was overly complicated in the first place, why bother going through all that when you won't be able to send emails anyways. Reminds me of amaz** seller support, just a waste of time.

van Pepipost op 1-11-2018

Hi Paul, Sorry to hear that you had a poor user experience. We urge you to give it another go and our support staff will definitely try their best to resolve your issues!! Love, Pepi

Affordable with superb support, but a little slow at times.

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2018
Richard H.
Data Scientist
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Any time I have any issues, I get my problem solved by a pleasant and effective support team that has yet to come up short.

Minpunten: When left to its own devices, domain set up has taken a bit longer than I'd like, still perfectly reasonable, but could be faster.

van Pepipost op 1-11-2018

Hello Richard, thank you for your generous rating and review.Keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Your suggestion of a lengthier domain approval process has been worked upon and we are striving on improving it even more. Happy emailing!! Love, Pepipost

Great product with superb service

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019

Price
Great API
Nice documentation
Excellent customer service

Minpunten: strict sending domain requirements (but they use it to avoid spammers)

I am happy to use Pepipost

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2017
Monika V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We are using the Pepipost services, and are very happy with that. While they take care that product is used by right customers, they also are very prompt in responding and resolving issues. Support team is excellent.

van Pepipost op 27-2-2017

Dear Monika, Thank you for your generous rating and review. We take great pride in building the best email service for all our clients. Your words are motivating and we hope to add more value to your emails now and in future.

Great Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2017
Seun O.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I just signed up today and had to resolve domain verification with customer service. Service provided was very courteous and very effective. I look forward to an excellent service once my account is reviewed and activated.

van Pepipost op 18-1-2017

"Thanks Seun for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience"

Team Pepipost

Very responsive and helpful support. Impressive!

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2017
Nelson N.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Fast customer response, very satisfied with the services.
The online instant chat is very helpful to resolve issues immediately!

van Pepipost op 1-6-2017

Thanks Nelson for your overwhelming review. We are humbled, and will forge ahead our service to add more value in your email sending experience.

Thanks