Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoho Campaigns

Maak, verzend en volg effectieve e-mailcampagnes die je helpen om duurzame relaties met je klanten op te bouwen.

Meer informatie over Zoho Campaigns

It provides the best pricing plans and in that pricing structure, you can also use other services of ZOHO.

The interface is difficult to understand and they have a ridiculous and ignorant censorship policy that want to be the moral guardian of what you and your recipients read and see.

Beoordelingen van Zoho Campaigns

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoho Campaigns heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 295 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho Campaigns eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (295)

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Advantages of using Zoho to create and document a successful digital marketing campaign.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is an excellent tool, the campaign management is very complete, as well as the role administration for the assignment of tasks within Zoho. It guarantees the number of email outputs for each period of time that we want to establish, design default templates, have generalized views of our campaign, and much more. It also allows us to inform senior management of the results achieved and how leads become customers.

Zoho Campaigns makes it possible for us to launch entire marketing campaigns with a couple of clicks and without having to hire an advertising agency, which has really allowed us to reduce costs and increase leads in the organization. It is one of the most powerful and easy-to-use tools currently on the market, and it guarantees us to manage the monitoring of our campaigns to get our products and services to the correct audience.

Every good campaign requires good research, which is why we must fully consider, carry out a preliminary investigation of other digital marketing campaigns that have been carried out related to our product, plan in advance the objectives to be achieved in the short, medium and In the long term, research our competition well, find out what they are doing now, and after that, through Zoho campaigns, design in the tool the way we can communicate our added value.

Siraj
Master Franchisee in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Best Email CRM

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Zoho Campaigns has been positive. The platform's intuitive interface, comprehensive features, and reliable customer support have greatly facilitated efficient email marketing campaigns and enhanced audience engagement, contributing to successful marketing endeavors

What I like most about Zoho Campaigns is its comprehensive and user-friendly platform, enabling seamless management of email campaigns, streamlined contact organization, and detailed performance tracking, all contributing to enhanced marketing strategies and improved customer engagement.

Zoho Campaigns could benefit from more advanced reporting features and improved integration capabilities with certain platforms, ensuring a more holistic and streamlined marketing experience for users.

Steve
Web Designer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zoho Campaigns is a better alterenative to Mailchimp

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It follows a similar process to Mailchimp so when converting over it is quick to learn. After mailchimp was taken over by Intuit it became to expensive for small campaigns and this is a viable alternative.

Not much just the initial setup is lengthy but no worse than others.

Jacob
BD Director in India
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Zoho Campaigns are not user friendly

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: poor

No Pros sorry customer support won't contact you...

Having too much of Protocols, and if you mail to customer support, they will send you the online articles instead of giving solutions. fit for nothing why they are sitting in their table and asking for more salary..

Daniela
IT Manager and Senior web developer in Nieuw-Zeeland

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool and easy to use

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Zoho tools for over 3 years now and Zoho Campaign helped me and my clients a lot.

The email campaign management is super easy to use.

The cost is very affordable and if I need more functionality I just paid separately for another Zoho tool like CRM.

Anmol
Anmol
Digital Marketing Manager in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Best Email Marketing Software if you're using Zoho CRM

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used it mainly because we were using Zoho CRM, and how tightly it integrates with CRM.

It's tightly integrated with Zoho CRM, which is why opted for this tool. The data from this tool gets directly fetched by Zoho CRM and is shown on the contacts, account, and deal section. So a pretty good tool wrt integration.

When importing contacts from Zoho, I've faced a lot of bugs. Contact import in zoho campaigns is a mess.

Paul
Paul
VP Sales in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

This product fits small businesses for newsletters and training emails.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent platform for our email needs. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I love how simple it was to setup and how easy it is to create new campaigns and emails.

The email editing feature can be more simplistic. There are a lot of clicks and you have to redo the TXT version each time.

Harry
Director of Operations in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Value

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we've begun using Zoho Campaigns we've found the initial setup to be pretty smooth. The user interface is helpful and intuitive when setting up campaigns. Zoho Campaigns has allowed us to reach more leads than ever before and has kept everything very organized so we know what is going on.

Zoho Campaigns is ideal for small to medium sized businesses who want access to big business marketing tools. They make it very easy to setup contacts, create campaigns, and track campaign performance. Before we using a very manual process, but Zoho and streamlined everything and made it very simple.

The Zoho training was not the best, but we found that we are able to learn most of the features on our own and have been happy overall.

Donald
Executive Technical Director in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Zoho Campaigns Reviewed by ETD

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Analyzing marketing is one of the best aspects about ZC.

Zoho Campaigns automates email marketing by creating, customizing and sending high volume outbound emails.

The then issues that I used to experience late last year were rectified by our in-house technical team.

Esther
Head Operations and Sales in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Zoho Campaigns Review Published & Established by Esther

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Zoho Campaigns enables me to schedule and send mass messages to customers in real-time.

It offers few templates for creating and personalizing messages.

Stuart
Sales Manager in VK
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Email Marketing

4,0 vorig jaar

Easy to use. easy to add images tables etc... and easy to format the email.

I found setting up lists a little bit confusing and takes a while to get used to.

Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

An Effective Tool for Automated Email Marketing

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Zoho Campaigns has been positive. I found the platform to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. I was able to quickly get up and running with the platform, as it offers helpful tutorials and support. I appreciated the automation features, which enabled me to save time and increase efficiency. I also found the reporting and analytics to be useful in tracking the performance of my campaigns. That being said, I did find the design options to be limited and the price to be a bit higher than some of its competitors.

1. Automation Capabilities: Zoho Campaigns offers triggers and scheduled emails, allowing users to increase efficiency by automating their campaigns.2. Connectivity: With Zoho Campaigns, users can sync data across their entire organization, as it integrates with a variety of third-party apps, such as Salesforce and Google Analytics.3. Detailed Reports: The platform provides users with in-depth reporting and analytics to track the performance of their campaigns.4. A/B Testing: Zoho Campaigns enables users to compare different versions of their emails to determine which performs the best.5. Mobile Optimization: Zoho Campaigns emails have been optimized for mobile devices, so that recipients can view them clearly on their phones or tablets.

1. Contact List Limitations: Zoho Campaigns does not support contact list imports from external sources.2. Design Restrictions: The platform does not offer a wide range of design options, which may reduce the creativity of users.3. Automation Limitations: Depending on the size of a user's contact list, the automation capabilities of Zoho Campaigns may be limited.4. Limited Support: Zoho Campaigns does not offer telephone support, making it difficult for users to get assistance quickly.

Derek
Web Developer in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A power tool... when it's working properly

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience has been good, but it's taken a lot of work to get to this point. Admittedly, we may be stretching the system a bit more than the average user, but we're not doing anything groundbreaking. I've had to (through testing and trial-and-error) get everything working myself because often times the first-tier of support doesn't understand the software that well. Second-tier support has almost always been extremely helpful, but you're usually stuck waiting a couple days to hear back from them.

We're using workflows in Campaigns to send automated messages based on customer data, and have created quite the intricate web of workflows over the last year. While it's taken some trial-and-error to get things where we want, we have a 12-week long program that runs without any user input, allowing us to focus on elements of the program that DO require our attention. One of the main reasons we went with Zoho Campaigns (and CRM) was the monthly cost compared to other options.

There are occasional times when the workflows fail to run properly, and this causes me MAJOR headaches. For example, I have a weekly workflow that starts on Tuesday morning with an email, then sends another email on Friday, and finishes with a move to the "next week" workflow the following Tuesday. If the system hiccups and "misses" the window for that Friday email, the user sits in the workflow until NEXT Friday, and does not move on to the next week as they should. As a result, I've had to build failsafes into my workflows that allow me to manually force folks into our out of weeks (ugh!).

Deepa
Deepa
Campaign Specialist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Started my Email Marketing carrier with Zoho Campaign

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I started my email marketing carrier with Zoho Campaign. The user interface is simple and easy to use. We can integrate this with Zoho CRM. Easy to upload contacts, Create segment, Manage unsubscribers and check user activity. Best fit for sending regular newsletter.

The majority of emails sent end up reaching SPAM or Promotional folder. Takes more than usual time to complete IP warm up.

Bhuavneswaran
Marketer in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing Product

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho Camapaigns are our go to email marketing solution that we use to send updates to our customers.

It's native integrations with Zoho CRM another zoho ecosystem, are amazing. We are able to use these tools to dynamically segment our users and send them the weekly and daily news reports that you want to send. Also, the automatic unsubscribed users across all the email list is also a great feature so we don't annoy our users again and again who want to be removed.

Maybe one thing that I dislike about Zoho campaigns is that they could actually work on a lot more customization and it comes to graphs and charts. But then maybe this is very specific to my industry, but I think adding on top of that would be super useful for us.

Sadhan
Digital Marketing Manager in India

Best ever software used for Email Campaigns

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Yes I am using since late 2017 and day by day they are improving their features. Their customer support is amazing. I never seen such amazing support provide by any other company.

There is whole bunch of features they have placed for email marketing campaigns, we used templates where advanced design with call to action segment added, we just putted our information and created our campaign. There is integration method works very smoothly

As such I haven't discovered, but yes they can add more IT & Web Services related templates, so user will easily pickup their desired design in that particular field.

Natalia
Natalia
Graphic Designer in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use email marketing tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When you are already working with Zoho CRM it makes it easier to send campaigns and have a better database management.

It is easy to use, you can create your own HTML campaign, use a template or the drag and drop builder. If you use it with other Zoho products you can sync the database available or upload you own. You can schedule the campaigns in your time zone or in the recipient time zone.

The drag and drop has some bugs from time to time and the platform performs better when you use it with other Zoho products.

Jeff
Jeff
Ceo in Brazilië
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Best Platform for Small Business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Always be ok, nothing to say about it.

Integrations with CRM and another solutions Zoho like: Zoho Sign, Zoho Bigin, Zoho CRM and Zoho Mail.

Automations with channels. Using WhatsApp, SMS and Emails integrated.

Principal in VS

ZOHO Campaigns manages 8,000 person newsletter

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team at ZOHO Campaigns have been very responsive to any questions. I also like that once you build up a list you can manage the list in Campaigns. Overall been very easy software to use on a daily basis.

I use ZOHO Campaigns to send out a daily 8,000 person newsletter. I have used ZOHO Campaigns for nearly 10 years for my newsletter. What I like is the ability to cut and paste HTML content into a template and create the newsletter in a couple of minutes.

I would like there to be more subscriber reports in ZOHO Campaigns. Perhaps could be a way we could customize the subscriber reports a little better.

Mukesh
Founder in India
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Best for email marketing

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using zoho campaigns from last 16 months and find it quite useful to deliver our email campaigns. Its dashboard is very easy to use and even a newbie can handle it efficiently. We found Zoho deliverability of best class and we are getting more than 25% open rate for most of our campaigns. Highly recommended

Easy to use.Less expensive Contact management is of best level.Campaign reporting is in very detailZoho support staff responds quickly.

Can offer some discounts for long term users.

Nikita
Marketing Manager CRM in Duitsland
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Weak and Confusing Marketing Tool

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Support replies are terrible and never really help either the problem had already happened and fix is not needed or they just confirm that there is an issue.

It is versatile and strong. Zoho campaigns has a lot of functionalities and connections to other Zoho tools.

It is not reliable in formatting, deliverability, reporting. The emails will look worse than from the competitors. There is no custom localization.

Nivin
System Engineer in India
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A great automated email and social media marketing tool apt for a mid-sized firm.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It is the most efficient, simple and effective tool in market that helps us manage our campaigns. It provides metadata which is one of its unique features. They provide customer service round the clock. It helps to attain engagement via social media platforms like Facebook and Linked in. You can easily create newsletters with the provided templates. It compares all your email campaigns. The application is very affordable ,and they ensure great analytics. You have to focus on your content and the entire marketing process is taken care of by the application. The manual import and export of data is eliminated, as all this is done by the auto-sync tool. You can create incredible newsletters with the HTML integrated templates. Flexible and customizable layouts are provided.

The domain name verification process takes time. The absence of a variety of templates. Require more tutorials and step by step methods for posting campaigns. The interface looks outdated in comparison to other email marketing tools.

Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

GREAT product but minor drawbacks..

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I found learning to use and create Campaigns fairly simple. It's could be more modern and impressive with templates. It's a little dated for 2021.

The best part of this software is it lets you schedule multiple campaigns.It also allows you to clone campaigns and change minor details if you are sending a re-occurring campaign.

The worst part is you can only schedule campaigns 24 hours from the time you create the campaign. This isn't helpful at all and is a huge drawback for me while using Zoho Campaigns.

Kevin
Product manager in VK
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Good tool for sending marketing emails and integrate with CRM

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Our Marketing team uses this software for their newsletter and specific Marketing emails. The interface to create emails is simple and offers enough customization. I use this tool from time to time to help to set up custom variables. The other good thing is it integrates with our Zoho CRM and we can track a lot of parameters.

There was a bit of a learning curve for setting up custom variables. But once you know, it's easy.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Really great alternative to Mailchimp

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it, its worked great for us and we plan on continuing using it. It is fantastic value for money and I would definitely recommend it to others.

It is really easy to use. I also love their self help section, they have really great, detailed video walkthroughs of almost every aspect of the tool. That gets you up and running in 2-3 hours which is phenomenal for a product that has so much customization. As far as the features are concerned, it has everything you need to run a good marketing campaign. The reporting section is nice and detailed. Remarketing options are also really good. You get a lot of value for the price you pay.

Their support was a little slow in replying to queries. Also the mobile app is very limited, to the point where you cannot perform some pretty basic tasks.