You can’t go wrong with Zoho.

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2018
James D.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We really like the seamlessness and ease of the Zoho programs, especially the Campaigns program. We use it to send out emails every week or so, and we have yet to encounter an issue that the tech support couldn’t fix. As our experience with Invoice and Campaigns were positive, we are more inclined to use other Zoho programs, especially if their pricing is as reasonable as with Invoice and Campaigns.

Pluspunten: As we currently use Zoho Invoice to manage our invoices and estimates, we decided to try out Zoho Campaigns for our campaign management. It is very easy to use and very easy to teach to clients to which we refer Zoho Campaigns. The price of Campaigns is very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other campaign programs. I also like the social campaigns, as sometimes it’s more useful to use social media rather than email. It is also handy to allow multiple users post social media campaigns.

Minpunten: I just wish that there were more customization options available for the email campaigns. There are a few options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be handy. There are quite a few good options to get you started, but for those who wish to make the campaign their own, there are not as many features. Even though the program is very affordable for smaller businesses, it scales up rather quickly, especially the jump between 2,500 and 2,501 recipients. However, it is still the best price for the options.

Powerful email marketing campaign management

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018
Colin M.
Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoho Campaigns is a powerful email marketing manager that tends not to get the same kind of exposure as the better-known autoresponders and martech products, but it should definitely be on the radar of any SME planning to run their own email marketing in-house. Zoho Campaigns will need a lot of configuration initially (as would any similar product) to get your branding, workflows and compliance details set up, but once configured it would be possible to delegate a lot of the day to day running to non-technical staff. Zoho has done a lot of work on GDPR compliance, can handle consent campaigns and self-serve subscription preferences well. Zoho Campaigns can be used as a stand-alone product, but is also included in their Zoho One suite offering which is fantastic value for micro businesses if you want to take a different route from the Microsoft Office 365/G Suite mainstream. The integration with If you are just sending out the odd newsletter to a small list, you probably don't want something that has the sophisticated options that Zoho Campaigns offers. However, if you are a business looking to manage, test and optimise your email marketing or if you are planning to take your email marketing in-house from an agency - and you have the knowledge and experience to be able to configure it - Zoho Campaigns could be a good solution.

Pluspunten: - integration with G Suite and Zoho CRM
- nice analytics dashboard
- A/B Testing
- Personalised content
- Includes features normally only found in much more expensive martech products
- Good solution for handling GDPR compliance
- Easy to configure sign-up forms on web pages, e.g. in Wordpress

Minpunten: - Lots of options to configure; expect to spend quite a bit of time getting this setup initially
- Some newsletter templates not brilliant, so expect to spend some time getting the look and feel you want
- Interface not always as intuitive as it could be

Good except for a major error in setup design

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Pres
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are a small business and thought we were using a system that took care of the problems instead of creating one. Maybe if you hire a zoho expert they would know the ins and outs, I am not sure. We unfortunately were ill informed at a great cost to our business.

Pluspunten: Zoho CRM is supposed to integrate automatically with campaigns. It is synced together so that you never have to manually sync changes in records

Minpunten: we have been a user for 2+ years. We found out today that many of our records had not been synced. For 2 years. So new prospects were not synced - unless they came from one user. When we called set up sync initially with tech support, we asked if all our records were now permanently synced. They said yes. , they never said - any users other than me who used zoho had to set up sync separately, even though they are already users of zoho crm. No messages or instructions were given by zoho. We also wonder what else we don't know? for 2 years, no new records for my 2 main zoho managers were mailed - and we were not notified and informed of such a need.

Intuitive, feature-rich, easy integrations, very affordable.

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2018
Brian C.
VP of Sales Operations
201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Zoho Campaigns has been an exceptional platform for our outbound efforts and we would recommend without reservation.

Pluspunten: My top 4 pros are the following:
Integrates very well with my CRM (also Zoho) and syncs subscibers based upon my list requirements.
Exceptional reporting module delivering both dashboard and deep-dive data (especially when coupled with Zoho Reports).
Very user-friendly. Hired a new Marketing Specialist and she was up and running within hours.
As part of the Zoho One package, there is not a more robust email/social outbound marketing platform on the market at similar dollar investment.

Minpunten: While the number of pre-designed templates are impressive, it is still somewhat limited.
List segmentation is the only aspect of the system that is less intuitive.

Affordable Email Marketing Tool

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2018
Nathan E.
Director of Marketing
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you do decide to go with Zoho, be sure to check out the other Zoho Applications! They work very well together and can really enhance workflow!

Pluspunten: The cost of the various Zoho applications is very low allowing you to get the features you need and save on the fluff you don't need. Beyond just the pricing, we have found Zoho Campaigns to be a great way to market to our email list. The analytics are great as well!

Minpunten: If you are looking for all the bells and whistles, you might choose a tool that has more features than you need at the moment expecting that you might need them later. This is one case in which it might make sense to go with a different option. Additionally, some of our team mentioned that the User Interface is not as appealing as other email marketing tools.

ZOHO Campaigns manages 8,000 person newsletter

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Michael K.
Principal
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The team at ZOHO Campaigns have been very responsive to any questions. I also like that once you build up a list you can manage the list in Campaigns. Overall been very easy software to use on a daily basis.

Pluspunten: I use ZOHO Campaigns to send out a daily 8,000 person newsletter. I have used ZOHO Campaigns for nearly 10 years for my newsletter. What I like is the ability to cut and paste HTML content into a template and create the newsletter in a couple of minutes.

Minpunten: I would like there to be more subscriber reports in ZOHO Campaigns. Perhaps could be a way we could customize the subscriber reports a little better.

easy to use, and reduce the working time.

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Hichem B.
IT manager
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: . An easy interface so you can learn it very fast.
. Have a perfect and nice dashboard, so you can manage the progress of your campaign.
. The price to the value reasonable compared with other similar services.
.Zoho invoices are very useful and help a lot in tracking the payments.
. You will the social media campaigns which is very important now maybe even more important than email marketing.
.And they always have new fetures from time to time.

Minpunten: . The most thing I don't like it In Zoho that you can't make your own campaign from scratch.
.you are limited with the templates that they provided it to you.
.to set up your account it can a little bit hard and tricky, but after that evry thing go smoothly

Zoho Campaigns has increased our visibility to our customer base for getting out to the world.

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Nicholas R.
Software Support Technician
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It has allowed us to create some exciting campaigns and marketing tools to get visibility to our customer base. Overall it has increased our income by a lot in the last year since we start to use the Campaigns feature. My CEO and COO are excited to see what the next year will bring as this feature grows and we grow with it.

Minpunten: Zoho has knocked this feature out of the park and I have zero cons to say about it at this time. Keep creating awesome software guys.

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
Maria I.
Freelancer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Pluspunten: Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Minpunten: Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

Easy to use, after you do it a couple of times

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2019
Kim A.
division manager
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is easy to start a campaign and from the analytics see he opens it, call them while your email is still fresh in their minds, then move onto the next step.

Pluspunten: You can use their stock templates or create your own. Adding pictures is very easy, along with call to action buttons. The Zoho team test it before you send it out to make sure it will work in all formats.

Minpunten: You can't resend a campaign without cloning it.

A great automated email and social media marketing tool apt for a mid-sized firm.

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2018
Nivin J.
System Engineer
Olie en energie, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is the most efficient, simple and effective tool in market that helps us manage our campaigns. It provides metadata which is one of its unique features. They provide customer service round the clock. It helps to attain engagement via social media platforms like Facebook and Linked in. You can easily create newsletters with the provided templates. It compares all your email campaigns. The application is very affordable ,and they ensure great analytics. You have to focus on your content and the entire marketing process is taken care of by the application. The manual import and export of data is eliminated, as all this is done by the auto-sync tool. You can create incredible newsletters with the HTML integrated templates. Flexible and customizable layouts are provided.

Minpunten: The domain name verification process takes time. The absence of a variety of templates. Require more tutorials and step by step methods for posting campaigns. The interface looks outdated in comparison to other email marketing tools.

I used Zoho campaigns for comercial purpose, sending offers and tracking them

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Óscar C.
Sales Consultant
Milieudiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: efficiency and performance in the sales process

Pluspunten: Zoho campaigns is a useful tool without license, you pay per use so that is a great advantage if you want to monetize your sales Budget as a direct cost. The way to billing is as a prepaid bonus that allow you to sent a certain numbers of email. Other funtionality quite interesting is the templates because you can reuse email frammes and later on edit them. That sabe a lot of tiem and money.

Minpunten: I am not happy at all with the feasibility of the tracking tool. I could test it againts other apps like Google Analytics and the results were significant differents. Than make me think that the utility last less time.

Does NOT sync well with its own CRM product!

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2018
Kristen C.
Director of Marketing
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: For the price, its stated complement of features is good. The fact that it does not FUNCTION as stated and it's almost impossible to get in touch with someone who is able or willing to help makes it, in my opinion, basically worthless.

Pluspunten: In theory, having a CRM and Campaign product from the same company would seem to be ideal, right? Seamless integration, real-time syncing, etc. Or at least that's what we had hoped to experience.

Minpunten: The CRM and Campaign modules DO NOT sync in a timely or accurate fashion. We have had multiple campaigns put on hold, have had a hard time reaching anyone in customer service, cannot get anyone on the phone or to answer an email in under a week, people have opted out and yet continue to receive emails, and on and on. Reporting is buggy, syncing is laggy, the fields don't match between CRM and Campaign, etc. We have heard "hmmm, that's weird" from customer service when describing the problems we've encountered. We've been given business cards from Zoho employees we met IN PERSON with phone numbers that go to unattended mailboxes and we can reach no one. It's by far the least satisfactory software and customer service experience I have been party to in my life...and I have worked for a software development firm as well as in technical support for a peripherals manufacturer.

Free Email and Social Campaign Software.

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2016
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've had Zoho for years but never used any other the other tools except the CRM and Zoho Social. While looking for a free email marketing software I remembered Zoho and decided to check if they supported email marketing. Zoho campaign dashboard and UI is a bit complicated compared to other Softwares, however, once I got over the unfamiliar dashboard design, it was easy to navigate around. Rather than creating an email campaign, I created a social campaign. Which was easy and straightforward. I linked my Zoho campaign to twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. The social campaign feature doesn't seem special at first glance but it is. One feature which stood out was that under Social campaign, you can create a post campaign or a page campaign. I still don't understand the difference between a post campaign and creating/scheduling posts normally on Zoho Social but what impressed me was the page campaign feature. A page campaign is a sort of email campaign added as a tab on your facebook page called "My Social Promotion" Most of the templates were unattractive but I preferred building my own template or using their blank/basic template and customizing it to my taste. While I'm not awed by the email campaign function as it functions almost the same as Benchmark email, I am very impressed with the social campaign.

Pluspunten: Unlike most email marketing software Zoho paid plan is cheap. Even better, Zoho campaign provides value for your money through the social campaign feature. Its' slike a 2-for 1 deal.
Easy to use... Once you get used to the UI

Minpunten: Some of the campaign templates are rather unattractive, However, they make up for this by providing basic /blank templates for users to customize.

Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Kyle C.
Director of Franchise Development
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are happy with the program compared to franconnect.

Pluspunten: We are able to customize our campaigns to do exactly what we want. Automated emails is essential drawing interest for our different franchise brands.

Minpunten: My role isn't creating the campaigns but I know sometimes there are errors that wrong emails get sent out. May be user error on our admin.

I like the Zoho Camaign because I can integrate, use and create a campaing in very easy way

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Milthon R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, integrations and the effective it is when sending email campaigns

Pluspunten: I love this software because it allows me to send massive email campaigns for an incredibly good price, it is easy to use and, best of all, you can synchronize it with your CRM database, allowing you to create much more effective marketing campaigns based on the information of your database

Minpunten: The monthly payment is a bit high for the number of shipments allowed per month, I would like it to be more economical and second, improve the platform a bit since it looks a bit old compared to other services

Really solid CRM and campaign management

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2017
Sarah B.
Marketing & PR
Filantropie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall great value for the price.

Pluspunten: Great value for small/startup companies. I love the email builder, and it's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software, as it has the CRM and email campaign manager in one cheap program. Device and location statistics are very helpful. Automatic link tracking, integration with google analytics, and can share reports really easily.

Minpunten: Not a lot of features to choose from, but it gets the job done. I wish there were more stats available for email campaigns as well; some statistics I will have to calculate myself.

Cheap, Simple and Fast!!

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018
Ashish P.
Industrial Engineer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoho campaign brings a plan to coordinate with customers and setting up our newsletter efficiently.
We have increase our interaction with users/customers effectively and engage them by sending mailers on daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Pluspunten: Zoho Campaign is the simplest and very cheap product in market. We have used their services for our initial campaign time and still using it. We can simple automate email marketing with the help of this campaign. Pre-designed templates, Subscriber management and very easy to manager whole portfolio under one platform.

Minpunten: Domain name verification is little bit lengthy process and took almost 48 hours to do so - again it is depend on your hosting provider. Domain verification is painful thing and not getting proper support from zoho while doing.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2015
General Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We are a tech publisher sending around 50,000 eNewsletters per week. On the face of it Zoho Campaigns seems well laid out and particularly attractive when you read that it is integrated with Zoho CRM - which was one reason we went with it. It also provides good reporting of meta data - another major reason we chose to use it. And then you start to get into the nitty gritty. First impressions are pretty good. But when you dig deeper and you find that screens and integrations have been designed that don't actually work, the integration with Zoho CRM doesn't work, subscriber management forms lack flexibility, data handling is dreadful, fields are duplicated, forms lack flexibility. So you jump onto forums and start digging around and find there are significant defects and obvious bugs that have been hanging around for years. Here's just one simple example - we uploaded employee numbers - now when users use the standard form, the dropdown (configured with 5 options) now has every single value that was loaded as a dropdown option. In the end you lose confidence that the guys that support the product have any idea what they are doing, and certainly Zoho is not investing in fixing it. I am also increasingly concerned that the reputation of the sending servers is poor and costing us in high bounce rates due to security policies. We have managed to work around the frustrations and get a working model in place, but email reputation is a black box and I lack any confidence that these guys are managing it well. My advice - look at other options.

Pluspunten: Do not take it at face value.

Minpunten: Many bugs that are not getting fixed. Reasonably well designed software but very badly implemented and obviously lacking any robust test/fix cycles.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Zoho op 27-8-2015

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our support team will get in touch with you shortly if they haven't already.

LOVE Zoho Campaigns

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2018
Cassandra A.
Travel Agent
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Zoho has helped our clients get engaged by sending them marketing through the two tools they use most, social media and email. I am able to create beautiful campaigns with nice pictures that entice clients to want to book a vacation

Pluspunten: As a travel agency, email marketing is a very important part of our business. Anything from follow up with leads to sending out campaigns when the weather may be a bit dreary will boost our sales for booking vacations. We needed an easy to use solution without sacrificing any functionality and we got that with Zoho. We can even run campaigns on Facebook, which we get a lot of interaction with

Minpunten: There are some limitations when it comes to creating a campaign, you have to use one of their templates

Best of Email Marketing

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019
Panneer S.
Productivity Optimization Manager / Marketing Specialist
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its an awesome email marketing tool.

Pluspunten: Zoho Campaigns are one of the best in email marketing, The most I like about the zoho campaign is the email tracking report, number of clicks, number of unique clicks, locations, reach in social media, Bounces rates, unopened, unsubscribes , and so many. which makes as to visualize how the impact of your customer email base, how is the response from your customer base.

Minpunten: In zoho campaigns the least I like about is the email templates and the flow of designing the templates

Zoho mail is such an amazing product, breaking every boundaries. Zoho Campaigns is totally opposite.

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Ankit J.
Partner & Digital Marketing Head
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use bulk email service extensively. I have used and tested numberous tools now.
Zoho Campaigns is something I wont recommend to anyone.
Spam rate is so high. It takes manual review for sending any bulk email. They take over a week sometime to approve.
And User Interface is still old age.
Competitors like mailchimp are so sky apart now. Only good thing about this is that it gives free 2k subscribers and paid plans are cheap as well. Zoho mails on the other hand from the same company are breaking every boundary. They compete with gmail and yet they stand strong.
They need a lot of work.

Pluspunten: Pricing is cheap and gives 2k subsribers for free every month.

Minpunten: User Interface is not very good. Other competitors are sky apart.
Spam rate is soo high.

Must have for every Sales Person

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2019
Business Development Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has help me to increase my sales for sure

Pluspunten: The best thing about this software you can run email campaigns and target your prospects. We can define follow up templates for our customers. The other good thing about this software is that we can integrate with social media platforms and the best part is its price , its very much affordable for small companies

Minpunten: customer service is one issue which they should handle and try to provide more customization in templates

Works great but you may outgrow it

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Campaign Coordinator and Office Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: pleased but concerned we are outgrowing it

Pluspunten: Easy to use, lot of tools available, customer service rocks

Minpunten: not a lot of customization so you are limited in some aspects

Just finished our first campaign

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2019
Tim W.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using it and will continue using it day to day. We have 3-4 major campaigns and weekly newsletters that we send and this seems to be able to do the trick for a very reasonable price. The major reason we chose this platform was due to the fact that it was already easy to integrate with Zoho CRM, which we are currently using.

Pluspunten: I enjoyed how easy it was to get started and to set it up to link with Zoho CRM. The dashboard is easy to read and the campaign generates reports when you are finished. It is really easy to design an email using one of their ready to use templates, so all the hard work is done. The entire process from start to finish took just a few hours, and then it went to work sending out emails throughout the day for the initial campaign blast.

Minpunten: The thing I liked least was that it was hard to find a "blank" email template, so that we could make it look like it was written by someone at the office, instead of a templated email that thousands of others are getting. Support was also okay. Support is not US based from our experience, and getting answers is not always as easy as picking up a phone and calling someone.