Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over HR Partner

Simple, all-inclusive online HR Management system. Start this month to get 50% off for 6 months!

Meer informatie over HR Partner

47 reviews worden weergegeven

Catherine R.
Office/Acct Manager
Online media, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

"Human Resources is now efficient and company risk has been dramatically reduced with HR Partner"

Opmerkingen: As a growing organization, we have gone from no official HR tracking to having HR Partner fully implemented and scalable across our organization. This is complete with 'signable' employee handbooks, employee records for payroll, electronics and equipment tracking, recruiting and on-boarding, etc., all in one space. Implementing HR Partner has alleviated stress across management not only due to the ability to collate documents and time-off requests in one central location, but the ability to have checks and balances in place company-wide.

Pluspunten: The overall ease of use, layout and functionality was my main attraction to HR Partner. The platform is intuitive, with a plethora of options and the ability to personalize features was wonderful. The support from the team and online tutorials only made the set up process even easier.

Minpunten: Nothing. Any time I had a question, the support team was readily available.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Angela H.
Executive Assistant
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019

"Great product!"

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use and the variety of features. HR Partner is well designed and intuitive for new users. It also has a lot of the features we need, which is what made it stand out against its competitors. Their support is also quick and helpful, even with the difference in time zones.

Minpunten: There are a few features we wished were available like automatically calculating for federal holidays that all employees are given off and setting a maxed amount of hours per person without a new leave policy for each person. However, HR Partner has taken our feature requests and implemented multiple of them and we appreciate that collaboration.

van HR Partner op 27-8-2019

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your lovely review. We're glad to hear HR Partner is helping make your job easier.
With the federal holidays, you can now upload all the holidays for your country. See here - https://prnt.sc/oxz4p2
I hope this helps and please feel free to continue making suggestions :)
Regards, Fiona

• Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019
N'teasha B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021

"Best Purchase of 2020"

Opmerkingen: I'm an a startup and the process of setting up my business for new employees was daunting to me. Finding HR Partner eased the anxiety of how to properly set my business properly. Their training is great and clearly presented. It just solves my problems.

Pluspunten: I love everything about HR Partner, from how easy it is set up to how easy it is to onboard and manage employees.

Minpunten: I wished it integrated with Quickbooks Self-employed

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2021
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2020

"Easy Solution to Manage Your Team HR Needs"

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and makes managing team metrics a lot easier.

Minpunten: Integration with other apps such as CRMs either is not an option or takes a while to connect.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2020
Jimmy Y.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-11-2020

"Decent HR Manager"

Opmerkingen: it's good enough for the basics and for the price that I paid on App Sumo.

Pluspunten: I like that it's cloud based, mostly user friendly and user intuitive, so setup is easy, instructions are good enough

Minpunten: it's not a full HR app, we still have to use Microsoft excel to track some things and then print it out and scan into HR partner, this is mainly for performance bonus tracking. Wish there was a way to have a bonus tracking function on the app. Maybe some type of excel function would be awesome

• Beoordeeld op 4-11-2020
Chantal W.
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

"Fantastic comprehensive product with excellent support"

Opmerkingen: Can't fault them, they're so easy to work with and I love the software.

Pluspunten: - the comprehensive functions, brilliant for small businesses
- support is really responsive 24/7

Minpunten: I'd love to see Zapier integration and there are a couple of features we've requested, but the company are really good at listening to feedback and do have a roadmap of functionality additions based on requests.

• Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020
Aaron L.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2020

"The perfect HR system for SME's and Cloud businesses"

Opmerkingen: I can now produce HR reports for my largest client, and get them visibility when previously they have been blind.

Pluspunten: The rollout was simple, and the functionality of a single cloud platform to manage all HR needs, with the integration with Xero, was so useful. I looked around the market, and didn't find many other systems that ticked all of my boxes for less than enterprise prices...

Minpunten: I need to train myself more on customised reporting, so I can roll this out to all of my clients

van HR Partner op 31-8-2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're finding HR Partner useful for your own business and can see it's potential for your clients as well.

• Beoordeeld op 26-8-2020
Alberto O.
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2020

"HR Partner is the only HR Managment Tool You Need"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is must-have for any organization big or small. It is super easy to onboard and use and I highly recommend. It provides a simple yet customizable platform for you to leverage to provide a strong and professional HR presence.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use and user experience that HR Partner provides. It provides an awesome platform to improve your team's/organization's professional look to your internal team. It also allows for easy to use document signing and team member self-service that is extremely flexible. All our team's information is there in one single pane of glass.

Minpunten: HR Partner says there is an integration with Indeed to track application and their statuses but we have had zero luck with that integration. The software does provide applicant tracking within the HR platform and it works well but it would be great to have that integration they advertise.

van HR Partner op 31-8-2020

Hi Alberto - thanks a lot for submitting this review. It's great that you're getting benefits from the self-service functions (and looking more professional for your team!).
Our integration with Indeed does work, so please get in touch with us if you're still having trouble with this.
Thanks, Fiona

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2020
Lonnie J.
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2020

"The Complete HR Management Package"

Opmerkingen: HR Partner is much better than the previous HR software we used. Switching to HR Partner was the best decision we could have made, having all employee information in a glance has made our life and work easier.

Pluspunten: HR Partner has all the information we need about every employee, it is easy to use, it allows us to have different leave policies and holidays depending on the location of our staff, so we can personalize it according to our needs. The note system is great to keep a record of every detail we need to review in the future. It is flexible and intuitive and it has a lot of extra options other systems don’t have like recruitment and a document library where all training documents or manuals can be uploaded. Overall is a very complete system that covers every employee aspect we need.

Minpunten: The only issue I have is with the automatic leave accruals, I’m using the Upfront option where the employee will be allocated the entire default allowance at the start of the employment and every anniversary thereafter but I wish there was an option here where you can start the allowance on a certain date and not on the anniversary date.

van HR Partner op 19-2-2020

Hi Lonnie, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that HR Partner is helping you keep your HR records much more organized.
Also, I wanted to let you know that we do have the ability to have leave allocated on a certain date that you can define. If you haven't found this yet, please contact our support and we'll help you with this.
All the best, Fiona

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2020
Stefani C.
Talent & Culture Team Leader
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

"Your all in one HR Software!"

Pluspunten: I love so many features about HR Partner, so it's definitely hard to choose one, BUT if I had to choose, I would choose their leave feature. We are at a point in our organization right now where we were using SO many documents and files to keep track of all of our team members' leaves and it was just way too out of hand. With the leave feature, it definitely helps take a load off of our talent & culture team because we were able to add in managers as admins to now approve leaves.

Minpunten: So far, I would say the display of the organizational chart could be better. If you have a lot of team members, the organizational chart cuts off and doesn't show the whole organization unless you change it to another view.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020
Bryce H.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-10-2020

"Great standard tool that is developing into more"

Opmerkingen: Overall the product has been good. For what we need it is slightly lacking, but for the price we paid (one time fee through AppSumo) it's a tool we'll continue to grow into and grow with over the years.

Pluspunten: I especially like the profiles & the ability to onboard. While there are some features lacking on the onboarding, it is still a very solid product that is improving it's ability to onboard new employees.

Minpunten: The reporting structure and recruitment were my least favorite pieces. Not only was there a lot of difficulties getting people assigned correctly (including separating the values of admin profiles vs employee profiles) but the recruiting integrations did not work well. We saw a significant (nearly 80% decrease) in postings made through HRPartner vs natively to Indeed.

• Beoordeeld op 5-10-2020
Vanessa R.
Operations
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2020

"A great addition to our company!"

Opmerkingen: We are happy to have implemented this software into our company. The support team have been great and are very knowledgeable. We had a great demo call and appreciated the 2 week trial. Following our setup, we were able to have another call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to check how we are integrating the system and iron out any niggles. We are looking forward to rolling out the software in the company and believe it will add a lot of value and save us a lot of time and energy!

Pluspunten: Overall a great piece of software. The software makes it easy for Admins to control / amend holidays even after they have been approved. The chat function is great as you usually receive a response within 2 hours of submitting a query. It is great that the software has a recruitment function. We look forward to handling our internal recruitment on this. We have previously used a paper form application form for applicants but the recruitment function allows you to create a custom application form so this process can now be digitised for us. Furthermore, there is a great 'scorecard' function that allows you to collectively assess job applicants as a hiring team together, so it provides one easily accessible platform to handle internal recruitment. There are lots of ways to customise the software to tailor it to your business' needs e.g. adding your own leave categories, assigning different hours to different employees, assigning different permissions to the Admin users.

Minpunten: If a leave request is initiated by an Admin rather than an employee, the leave request will not display on the employee's recent leave requests. Also, employees can only view their annual leave calendar on a monthly basis rather than being able to view the whole year in one go. Furthermore, days off in their annual leave calendar do not state whether or not this was a half of whole day making it difficult for employees to track where they have taken leave. On our previous software, employees were also able to request 0.5 days off whereas this software forces you to input the hours and minutes for a half day... this is not a huge issue but just leaves more room for error with employees having to work this out for themselves. I have submitted these issues as a request for improvement with the developers so hopefully they can implement these changes!

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2020
Shaun B.
Senior Project Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017

"HRPartner is really good"

Pluspunten: - I was looking for software that will help us track paid time off (leave) and I found software that can help us with dozens of other HR needs that I didn't realize we needed including recruitment (job postings, integration with Glassdoor, etc.), employee documentation, sick day tracking, org charts, onboarding/termination checklists, online employee requests, pay scale tracking, position and location tracking, and much more. - The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. Seriously fantastic. They have representatives around the world that can help companies in any time zone. We are in the Eastern (USA) time zone and I have had help from Australia early in the morning and Alaska later in the day. Responses always come in a few seconds. - They are open and very quick to fulfill feature requests. I don't know if I just have good ideas, or if HRPartner is just one of the most effective development teams I have seen in years, but I have requested half a dozen changes and every single one has been added except one. The last one was a timeclock module, and they have said that they are building one that should be rolled out in the next few weeks. Based on their track record, I have no doubt it will be added. - I can tell that the HRPartner team is not huge. I have chatted directly with the CEO. But in this case, that seems like a good thing. It makes them very nimble and able to provide great service and to meet my needs quickly.

Minpunten: - The software/website is fairly new which means that many features are coming soon.
- Some nice-to-have features are still pending.
- There are limited integrations: only one payroll integration (Xero) and only one recruiting integration (Glassdoor)

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
Donna S.
Bookkeeper
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2019

"HR Partner clearly LOVE their clients!"

Opmerkingen: With HR Partner we can effectively monitor all of our employees' renewable memberships, licences etc without using spreadsheets anymore which was labourious and unreliable! All of our information and documents are stored in one place and easy to find instead of being scattered across multiple folders on the server, and I love the asset feature which allows me to quickly look up who has which computer or phone etc. Overall HR Partner is streamlining and simplifying the whole process and is so lovely to use!

Pluspunten: I am very thankful that I found HR Partner. Being able to initially trial the program was a tremendous benefit and they were so patient and helpful during that time; they never once made me feel like I was wasting their time – I can’t thank them enough.
Their responses to my questions during setup, integration and beyond have been prompt and personal and the team is always open to suggestions. The program is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate, yet it can be used to accomplish an enormous amount and is highly flexible. With the Xero integration up and running, the leave application & approval process is a breeze.
The team are available via email, on-line chat and even phone, which is rare and wonderful in an industry which is rapidly becoming very depersonalised. They clearly love their clients and are a pleasure to work with.

Minpunten: I haven't found anything to dislike. The team are so easy to talk to and so easy to get hold of that any issues (few as they have been!) are quickly resolved. They are open to suggestions and happy to implement changes where possible.

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2019
Kurt D.
Director of Operations
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019

"Best HR tracking system out there!"

Opmerkingen: Every time we have contacted support to look into an issue we found them extremely responsive. Many of the issues were a result in something we were doing incorrectly but they still worked to resolve the issue.

Pluspunten: We looked around for a simple to use HR tracking system to replace our outdated in house access based system and it was hard to find something that had the features we needed without tons of things we didn't. We love the employee's note section where we keep detailed notes about every employee. Also, the recruiting module has simplified our hiring process. There are too many things to list but we highly recommend this software. As a call center we need to keep detailed notes for every interaction we have with employees and this system allows us to accomplish this need.

Minpunten: I really can't name anything we don't like. Many of the suggestions we gave to improve the system were implemented. No complaints!

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2019