Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over monday.com

monday.com is een cloudgebaseerd Work OS waar teams hun projecten en dagelijkse werkzaamheden uitvoeren, of ze nu op kantoor, thuis of onderweg zijn.

Meer informatie over monday.com

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

Beoordelingen van monday.com

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

monday.com heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.626 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je monday.com eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4.626)

Rachel
Bookkeeper
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Game changer

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Britt
Contentcoordinator in Nederland
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Opslag

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Ik ben erg tevreden over monday.com en zal het zeker aanraden. het zorgt voor een goed overzicht voor het plannen van posts op social media en je kan in je bestanden goed en makkelijk samenwerken en aanpassingen doen met collega's.

Socialmedia planning is erg overzichtelijk. Doordat je met meerdere mensen tegelijk in het bestand kan werken zorgt dit voor een goede en snelle samenwerking tussen collega's. Daarnaast is het met het gebruik van kleuren

Je dient te betalen na een paar dagen. Je krijgt hier herinneringen van, maar als je op vakantie bent en je kijkt niet op je mail gaat al je opgeslagen werk verloren.

Gulam
Gulam
Senior Software Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

My Experience with Monday.com

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with monday.com has been positive. Its visual clarity, flexibility, and intuitive interface have made project management efficient. However, the pricing could be a concern for smaller teams.

I liked the visual clarity, flexibility, and intuitive interface of monday.com. It made project planning and tracking progress straightforward and efficient.

The pricing might be high for smaller teams, and some advanced features require higher-priced plans.

Maxwell Kwadwo
IT Manager in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Monday.com redefined and streamlined our organizational task management.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday.com is an excellent management tool that redefines the modern business operations of organizations. It has helped us remove all bottlenecks associated with task output by our staff and now we are achieving over 90% routine task completion

Monday.com's rule-based task automation and its modern UI which makes it easy to customize the dashboard interface, convinced us to choose it.

Although we have received a non-profit discount that gives us 10 free licenses, adding more team members to it seems to be pricy.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Trello

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: The high subscription cost made us switch from Asana to Monday.com. Monday.com offered us a non-profit discount with 10 free licenses.

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: We weighed the two based on their available features and how they could support our project needs. Monday.com stood tall with all the features that we needed.

Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Constant Technical Issues, Non-inclusive of Small Businesses

1,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: One of the worst experiences i've ever had with, what should be, a task management app. In reality, it is an app that you will waste hundreds of hours dealing with customer service on.

The Monday platform, if it ever worked correctly, would be perfect for those just entering project management, or those with limited automation background. It is a simplified and easy-to-use platform.

Monday refuses to offer a package, at comparable prices to their competitors. For one, they do not offer packages for teams less of 5 people. They advertise that they do, but you will not have any Gantt Chart or Project Management features for the free version. In addition, I have only been with Monday for one month. My second free trial ended today (was able to get an extension) and throughout the month, there have been multiple website shut-downs. The first was two weeks in and it took 6 days for me to be able to access my account information. In the meantime, I tested their competitors but didn't find any to be as easy to use. Today, I went to pay (reluctantly) for a five person package and establish my account and their website totally crashed again. There is no way to contact customer service and their website status page says the problem is resolved, yet I am unable to even log in. Given the multiple technical issues within one month of using their service, I would advice against using this platform as a business. This has been majorly disruptive to the work flow and tasks are being missed due to being unable to view any of our dashboards. Additionally, when searching online for reviews of Monday.com, you are unable to find any unless they are listed on their website, all showing positive and gleaming reviews, of course. When you go to Reddit, Facebook, etc. you find true reviews of people trying to spread the word that their platform consistently crashes. BEWARE.

Kimberly
office manager in VS
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers

Managing Projects for business

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up and use. User friendly, ability to create multiple boards and invite guests as need basis

Ability to create different boards and tag multiple users

So many features, we are probably not using them all to its full capacity. Would like an easy way to get staff to use it more

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Monday seamed to integrate best with our office and offered featured we needed in terms of prioritizing tasks etc. it was easy to set up

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Owner and I needed to find something that was user friendly and easy to set up

Jolene
Senior Manager of HR and Operations in VS

Tracked Goals, Projects, Timelines and more

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I loved it. I'd use it again in a heart beat

It's intuitive, easy to use and pretty simple to set up. I like that I can track in a variety of ways, but it's also not complicated to figure out how to set up a project. I tracked daily tasks, one-time projects, event planning, and much more.

They do not offer HIPAA compliance for us, so we had to be careful what we included on the project if there was a reference to something confidential. Staff were also able to see everyone else's board, so security settings were not robust as other products we used.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: it's a better product, even though it cost a us a monthly fee. At some nonprofits, it can be free, which is awesome.

Overgestapt van: Airtable

Mary
Co-Founder and LXD in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

A One Stop Solution

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been very positive and I've suggested Monday.com to clients.

I've tried several other tools for project management and found that Monday.com was the easiest for me to set up and use. I like the ability to easily invite guests to specific boards and the built-in commenting feature for files and projects is very helpful. I also like the variety of templates/boards that are available which makes customizing so much easier.

The initial set-up was a bit overwhelming but after watching the tutorials and becoming clear on what we needed to do as an organization, things got better. We still aren't using Monday.com to full capacity.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Trello en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Monday.com was recommended by a member of a networking group I belong to. She raved about it every meeting and she took time to introduce me to how to use Monday.com for best results.

Overgestapt van: Airtable en GitScrum

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Ease of use, price, and referral by a colleague were all reasons for choosing Monday.com

Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Intuitive user interface, simple yet powerful - flexible business tool!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive. Yes, it's not the cheapest tool, but it's very flexible, customisable, powerful and easy to use that we still love it and speak highly of it - at the end of the day, it's worth it!

We can customise different Monday workspaces and boards to do what we need - whether it's a board to manage projects, tasks or to handle and process returns and refunds - the flexibility of Monday makes it so powerful.

The pricing can get on the more expensive side when you want to unlock all features, like automations. The premium plan also goes up in increments of 5 users at a time, rather than +1 each time.

Lorena
Lorena
Sales in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Betther than sheet of you dont have to set it up

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like it, but I dont need all of the features.

I like that you can create rules that automatically send notifications and emails for tasks.

There are so many features that it requires the smaer o e of the froup to set up the sheets and automations. Otherwise you have to watch tutorials.

Tameem
Tameem
Sales Generalist in Turkije
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Life Changing Website

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is without a doubt the best website that helped me doing my job in the best way and saved so much time

I wish that I found out about Monday.com years ago. Though it is my first year using this amazing platform to run, organize, and arrange all my tasks and schedules, I feel like I'm totally expert when it comes to using it.

I believe it needs a high-speed stable internet connection also, the sublists sometimes feels confusing

Juan Pablo
Juan Pablo
CEO in Colombia
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Monday is great for everyday essentials

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Monday is great for keeping track of progress in work development, as a workflow creator it greatly streamlines communication processes.

Monday’s task management app works awesome when completing projects, I would suggest creating a “Partially Done” option for task completion.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Notepad++

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Versatility and capabilities. Overall options greatly position on Monday’s qualities.

Greg
President in VS

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Jeff
Jeff
ERP Software Implementation Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Monday.com is much more intuitive, much more visual, flexible, and has a far deeper feature set and better overall integration options.

Overgestapt van: Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Monday.com is simply more visual in the way it manages projects, more flexible in it's setup, and has far more features that the competing products.

Melanie
Docs Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: More organizational features, and company shifting away from Trello as a whole.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Friendlier software and sales and support staff. More intuitive setup. Pricing made more sense for my use.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Business Intelligence Team Lead in Zuid-Afrika
Juridische dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Monday.com Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LiquidPlanner en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: We needed something easier to use

Overgestapt van: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use

Dora
CMO in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy Project Management

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday.com keeps my team organized. It took minimal time to set up and keeps us on track. Two thumbs up!

My team loves Monday.com as it keeps us on the same page with projects and tasks, and helps us present our overall marketing calendar. We use it on a daily basis and it helps me keep my team of 8 organized and efficient.

I wish the different boards were integrated a little easier so I could have one board for sales, one for marketing, and then one for my overall calendar I could share with my management team. I'd like to be able to see things from a high level and then be able to drill down but unfortunately, that is not offered.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Jira is more of a technical project management tool. I needed something that my creators could use with ease.

Overgestapt van: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Ease of use and price.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in VS
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

Lauren
Programs Manager in VS

Good Tracking System

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: At first it was a great tool to play around with to figure out the best way to track our event and who was working on what portion. The quick look at the colors to see the progress was great. There was a place to put notes and mention people in posts to let them know there are tasks waiting for them. However, the customization was not the best. If you added one column to a section, it added it in for all sections. I did not have the time to take a deep dive but maybe if we got a higher package we would have more functions to organize. It was encouraging/discouraging to see the progress of the event and held people to be accountable for their portion. However, having to update this daily as we got closer to our event got too laborious to do. In concept, it's a good tool, but was not the right fit for my company and I.

That I was able to see what my co-workers were working on and their progress with the task. They used easy-to-view color-coded options.

You are able to clearly see the progress of your co-workers, however, it is hard to make updates or edits to the task. There is an area to make notes, however, it is not in the front for people to see right away. You need to click in to the whole task. Also, when you make a column for one section it creates it for all. Some columns are not necessary for each section and can be confusing when updating.

Amit
Digital Marketer in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best tool for project management needs

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Teamwork.com, ClickUp en Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: There are a few reasons why I chose monday.com over the alternatives.First, monday.com is extremely user-friendly and easy to use.Second, monday.com offers a lot of features and customization options. And third, monday.com has great customer support.Overall, I think monday.com is the best option for project management.

Sam
Global Manager in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

A must have for non-profits

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience is excellent, the ability to assign tasks, track and monitor peoples work and see where bottle necks or delays are occurring is one of the best features I have found so far.

This software is indispensable in this new world of remote and hybrid working. Monday.com has fully replaced our grant management system we have before and the functionalities make it much more user friendly, able to coordinate tasks and proposals so much more effectively. We have also set it up so it tracks the progress and deadlines of our grant-reporting requirements as well which was an area of particular weakness for my organisation before we switched over to this new platform.

It took quite a number of weeks for our non-profit status to be approved so I could get the wider team added to the platform- however the fact that it is completely free means I can not moan too much!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hive

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: I needed a platform which had more functionalities and could be easily updated in real time by multiple team members who are working from home and even working from differentHive countries.

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Monday.com free non-profit option and easy/ simple interface allowed the team to switch over with minimum training.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

4 years and looking forwards to many more!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a dream to use, even with my neurospicy brain. I am very chaotic and highly organized, depending on the day, time of day, or the socks I am wearing, and Monday can support me at my best and my worst.

I was always using Google Sheets to track projects, but they would go on and on and on, and include mutliple tabs and pull data from here and there and... it was a bit exhausting. Monday imports these sheets, and turns them into clearly defined, but almost endlessly customizable boards.

The templates are a bit too needlessly complicated for me. But it's actually useful if you want to use it for different things than I do. I discard my boards after a while, when they are too full, and I don't like to archive or administrate everything.

Andy
Sales Enablement Manager in Israël
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

monday - no matter the day of the week, this software platform is perfect to manage your entire work

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Combining a great product with pleasant visual aesthetics, my current job is made significantly easier by monday.com. It's also all-purpose which means there are no restrictions on how and when we can use it.They have redefined WorkOS. Not to mention the fantastic customer support too.Top class software company.

The ease of use, and customer support. Second to none!!

Some of the integrations are a little sticky

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: ClickUp

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Limited functionality with ExcelMicrosoft don't offer a personalized and individual support

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Best for a growing business, most robust and the best customer support. While the other was okay, Monday just ticked every bo.

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Monday.com Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Sofwane
Sofwane
Multimedia in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Comprehensive Website for Effective Project, Portfolio, Resource Management, and Goal Setting

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Monday.com has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive and efficient solution for managing tasks, projects, and collaboration. From the moment I started using it, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface, intuitive design, and powerful features.One of the standout aspects of Monday.com is its flexibility and adaptability. It allows users to customize workflows, task fields, and boards to fit their specific needs and preferences. This level of customization ensures that the platform can cater to a wide range of industries and project types.The task management capabilities of Monday.com are exceptional. Creating, assigning, and tracking tasks is a seamless process, and the ability to set deadlines, attach files, and leave comments facilitates effective communication and collaboration among team members. The visual representation of tasks and progress through boards and timelines helps in quickly grasping the overall status of projects.Collaboration is made easy on Monday.com. Team members can work together in real-time, sharing updates, files, and feedback on tasks and projects. The ability to mention specific individuals or teams and the option to receive notifications and reminders greatly enhances teamwork and ensures that everyone stays informed and engaged.Furthermore, the platform provides valuable insights and analytics through customizable dashboards and reports. These features allow users to track project perf

What I liked most about this website was its efficient task management system. The platform's user-friendly interface and powerful features made it incredibly easy for me to create, assign, and track tasks. The ability to set deadlines, assign team members, and prioritize tasks ensured clear communication and accountability. Additionally, the collaborative capabilities of the website allowed for seamless teamwork, with the option to comment, share files, and update task status in real-time. The timely notifications and reminders also stood out, keeping me on track and ensuring that no task was overlooked. Overall, the task management functionality of this website was exceptional and greatly enhanced my productivity and organization.

What I found to be a drawback of the Monday.com website was the occasional lag and slow response times. While the platform offered an array of impressive features, there were instances where tasks took longer to load, and navigating between different sections experienced delays. These intermittent slowdowns disrupted my workflow and caused frustration, particularly when dealing with time-sensitive projects. Enhancing the website's responsiveness and optimizing its speed and performance would greatly improve the overall user experience. Despite this minor setback, Monday.com remains an excellent website with a wide range of useful functionalities.

Megan
Megan
Chief Marketing Officer in VS
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

Monday.com makes project management easy

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There are features in this platform that make your work easier, such as boards and forms are particularly useful, as they allow the entire company to keep track of work in progress and completed tasks. Overall, Monday.com makes it easy and efficient to stay up to date with all aspects of project management and team collaboration.

In my experience Monday.com has been one of the best productivity and project management software I have used, it is very good for managing and tracking the progress of multiple projects, especially those with deadlines as it provides real-time information on the workload of each member, identifyng who needs help and who can offer it. The ease with which you can track team performance and profit streamlines the entire workflow. Of the points that I can highlight is its interface, its design is minimalist, the well crafted colors, its intuitive menus make it a pleasant platform for the user.

While Monday.com offers effective project management and team collaboration features, the platform does come with its challenges. The initial setup can be awkward and time consuming, requiring research to customize it to your needs. Also, the automation features are somewhat limited, requiring workarounds for tasks that should be straightforward. From my point of view it lacks a better integration with artificial intelligence.