Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over monday.com

monday.com is een krachtig, collaboratief platform voor werkmanagement dat de communicatie verbetert en de productiviteit verhoogt voor teams van elke omvang.

Meer informatie over monday.com

Pluspunten:

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Minpunten:

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

Beoordelingen van monday.com

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,5
Klantenservice
4,5
Functies
4,4
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,3

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

8,4/10

monday.com heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.825 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je monday.com eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (4.825)

Rachel
Bookkeeper
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Game changer

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Britt
Contentcoordinator in Nederland
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Opslag

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Ik ben erg tevreden over monday.com en zal het zeker aanraden. het zorgt voor een goed overzicht voor het plannen van posts op social media en je kan in je bestanden goed en makkelijk samenwerken en aanpassingen doen met collega's.

Pluspunten:

Socialmedia planning is erg overzichtelijk. Doordat je met meerdere mensen tegelijk in het bestand kan werken zorgt dit voor een goede en snelle samenwerking tussen collega's. Daarnaast is het met het gebruik van kleuren

Minpunten:

Je dient te betalen na een paar dagen. Je krijgt hier herinneringen van, maar als je op vakantie bent en je kijkt niet op je mail gaat al je opgeslagen werk verloren.

Samuel
Samuel
CEO and Founder in VK
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Effective tool for Project Management

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Monday.com is a modern and Intuitive tool for Project Management with many collaborative features.

Pluspunten:

Free trial. Real time collaboration. Ease of use. Customizable. Customer support.

Minpunten:

To get up to 20% discount you have to quality. Integration and automation might be a bit overwhelming.

Tamara
Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Couldn't Do My Job Without Monday!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Monday has streamlined our processes and given us a better understanding of each other's workloads, which is essential since our entire department is remote. We can quickly ask questions on specific tasks/projects, attach essential documentation, and collaborate at the touch of a button. For me, it's made life so much easier. I use it to create content calendars, social posts, and manage the various projects between our web development manager and myself. It was a game changer!

Pluspunten:

Monday allows me to organize my various projects and tasks so I can easily see what's due soon or coming up in the pipeline. I can also see team member's workloads to determine availability for new projects/tasks. We can track time on various projects which allows us to give better timelines when setting up new projects/tasks.

Minpunten:

I don't think there is anything I dislike about using Monday.

Nathan
Engineer in VS
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Hardware engineering... not powerful enough

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not powerful enough... and expensive. We switched to a more traditional software.

Pluspunten:

The learning curve is shallow! If you want to build a tool, it allows you to do that. Incredibly flexible.

Minpunten:

To build ANYTHING you have to do workarounds. Its difficult to get a burndown chart. Sub-tasks were originally not supported (although now they are). The templates tend to be lacking. Comparative products are more powerful and already set up. Although the learning curve is shallow, Project and Program Managers are all familiar with the new suite of programs out there... and prefer them over this "DIY" approach.

Rico
Technology Support Specialist in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

No more case of the "Mondays"

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with monday.com has been a lot better than anticipated but with all of the tools, functionality and proven track record, it has definitely won me over.

Pluspunten:

What I like most about monday.com is the flexibility, versatility, and scalability to configure the software to match any project that we embark on and the ease of use for all users regardless of technical acumen.

Minpunten:

There's not much to not like. Fair pricing, great product, and excellent customer service. It has consistently been meeting both expectations and needs for its intended purpose.

Solomon
Project manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

You hate Monday's at work?Make them Intresting with Monday.com

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has a very easy to use interface which makes it easy and smooth for us to track on the progress of our projects.

Pluspunten:

It has a very easy to use interface. Easy to assign projects to the staff with an easy followup of the progress. The customer service is incredibly supportive and very responsive to us. Easy to use and get started with.

Minpunten:

We have not experienced any dislikes with the software.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The Greatest of All Time Workflow Management Software.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Pluspunten:

It offers us with geeat visibility of our projects and their progress. It has a userfriendly and easy to use interface. Staffs working on similar projects can customize and save the same project templates to use thus saving much time.

Minpunten:

It has been the best to use software and no hate.

Heidi
President in VS
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fairly robust and easy to use event management that is affordable

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The software contained 90% of what we need as standard options and the customization was fairly intuitive and easy to use. The few items that weren't available aren't the most common so understandable why we needed to create customized work arounds, but we were able to. This allowed us to use this software for the complete event,

Pluspunten:

Nice collection of options in many areas to help with nearly 100% of off-site event management. Customizable areas to aid in specific multi-site and time panels. Nice management of attendees.

Minpunten:

Not as many options for full event management as we need, but with the customizable options, we can make it work for those few things that aren't standard.

Lisa
Owner in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

This is Zoom, Teams, and Excel all in one

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great experience, easy to use for everyone, very little training needed.

Pluspunten:

Easy to use. You great with computer software or if your not, Monday makes it easy for everyone.

Minpunten:

Little bit pricey, would like to see the price go down just a little.

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Reports Analyst in Filipijnen
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

A Holy Grail Platform For Everyone

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Monday.com is a holy grail for someone who tracks everything. Not only does it track data, but also provides quick insights to all your records.

Pluspunten:

It does many things not just for project management but also for making other processes easier. It automates things as well that makes us more convenient to track multiple tasks/items.

Minpunten:

I think the limitation on adding sub-category on sub-items which I think must be available for some cases.

Julijana
Julijana
Head of Central Operations in Portugal
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

A lot of possibilities, but difficult set up

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

One of our teams loved using Monday.com, especially for capacity management and project allocation. Monday has great visuals which makes the complex table easy to read!

Minpunten:

It was super complex to set up Monday.com. The onboarding team also did not fully understand our usecases and our needs, so even tho we paid them to set us up, we still needed to do everything ourselves.

Greg
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pluspunten:

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Minpunten:

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Jeff
Jeff
ERP Software Implementation Specialist in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Pluspunten:

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Minpunten:

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Melanie
Docs Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Pluspunten:

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Minpunten:

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Nils
CEO / owner in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

No more spreadsheets!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pluspunten:

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Minpunten:

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Cody
Cody
CEO in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pluspunten:

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Minpunten:

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect organization with monday.com

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Pluspunten:

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Minpunten:

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Yashovardhan
Researcher in India
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Helpful Platform for Business Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, my experience with monday.com has been positive. It is a very user-friendly platform that has made managing projects much easier for me. I love being able to see all of our tasks in one place and the fact that I can easily communicate with team members via the chat function. The only negative point I would make is that the platform can be a bit pricey for larger teams.

Pluspunten:

I liked the flexibility of monday.com and the ease of use. I also liked the ability to customize the interface to my needs. The ability to customize the workspace to fit my team's needs was really helpful. Being able to drag and drop items around to create a visual representation of our work helped us keep track of everything we needed to do.

Minpunten:

I wasn't a fan of the design and found it to be very cluttered and confusing. Also, the pricing is a bit high compared to other options.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

4 stars

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I like Monday.com, don't love it. It takes time to set up but it has a lot of features available. I love the ability to integrate and automate. If your team is willing to manage boards and update them properly then it can really work out to be one of the best CRM/Management systems. It just takes time and effort. But overall worth doing.

Pluspunten:

I love the ease and customization Monday.com offers. They have many different templates and offer different automation and integration with third-party software/apps. I love the integrations center where you can connect and automate your favorite apps. I love that you can build in automated color conditions (if a value is below a certain level, the box turns red). Monday.com is like upgraded Excel sheets. I've used Monday.com multiple times in different businesses: Recruiting, Sales, Business Management, Social Media Management, Marketing, etc.

Minpunten:

It takes a lot of time to set up. I'm a perfectionist so I would spend a week or two just setting up the flows, dashboard, workspace, boards, items, integrations, etc. It's easy to use - it's easy to set up. But it still takes time to get it how you want. There are so many features, you can be easily overwhelmed. It's also difficult to get the team on the same page. It's easy to use but since it's not a well-known program (yet), your team is likely to hesitate with managing it and keeping the boards updated. It's also a little more expensive than most CRM/Project Management software and they do not have an individual account available which is really frustrating if you're a self-employed independent, you have to pay for at least 3 seats.

Grace
Grace
Project Manager in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Effective organizational help for groups of any size

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our teams can now function autonomously by monitoring their own KPIs, learning at their own pace, and planning for their own future projects with the help of Monday.

Pluspunten:

Documentation, team training, and even long-term account management are just some of the many uses for Monday. Keeping data for several teams/divisions distinct and easily accessible is a breeze. It's remarkable how much this software can accomplish.

Minpunten:

Almost nothing. Columns can only record so much information in a given table. Given Monday's lack of Call/Text/Email functionality, I wouldn't use it in place of a dedicated CRM for making and receiving calls, but it would be useful as an adjunct to one.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Very flexible and customizable project management software

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday makes our project/task management efforts a lot easier. It's given us a platform to keep our team's tasks in one place and be able to collaborate on cards in real-time. The interface is designed very well, and overall, I think it's probably far better than most other project management tools out there

Pluspunten:

I love how it has dashboards for so many different things. Without having to use other tools, you can manage your tasks, projects, ideas, and documents all without having to step outside Monday. I also think the data connectors are plenty and a good addition for when we need to push our actions to other tools

Minpunten:

It's kinda hard to get to grips with it in the beginning. Everything's a bit all over the place until you put some time into it. I think it would've been better if there were more guides placed within the product

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Make monday.com your first stop of the week!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As opposed to relying on Google Drive, which may get cluttered and difficult to navigate in search of certain files, we can now keep track of everything in one central location thanks to Monday.com. There was no way to record progress on a project, what had been done, work in progress, notes on strategy, etc. The most crucial information is tracked via a bespoke CRM board, a project management board, an administrative employee board, and a meeting board.

Pluspunten:

The ability to have everything be kept in its own folder while still being easily accessible is one of Monday's best features. Among my favorite features are the ability to tag colleagues, initiate status updates, set priorities, connect to external applications, and design custom documents and templates. The inclusion of a search box is really helpful for locating content more quickly. This is fantastic since it can be used for everything from individual task management to group task allocation and project management to customer relationship management. We can get everything we need in one convenient location.

Minpunten:

So many options exist, and I haven't even scratched the surface! A brief tutorial or "onboarding" process before we start using the software would be very appreciated.

Andy
Sales Enablement Manager in Israël
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

monday - no matter the day of the week, this software platform is perfect to manage your entire work

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Combining a great product with pleasant visual aesthetics, my current job is made significantly easier by monday.com. It's also all-purpose which means there are no restrictions on how and when we can use it.They have redefined WorkOS. Not to mention the fantastic customer support too.Top class software company.

Pluspunten:

The ease of use, and customer support. Second to none!!

Minpunten:

Some of the integrations are a little sticky

John
General Manager in VK
Visserij, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic Project Management Solution For Our Small Business

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday's been a wonderful addition to our toolstack. We use it mainly for monitoring our tasks, but we're also using it pretty actively for forms and email marketing as well. It's a beautifully-designed product that small businesses can easily benefit from as well. It's also got good uptime and rarely causes issues that we have to find fixes for. I'm very happy with the benefits Monday's brought to our business. You can't go wrong with it for managing your projects and tasks, as well as a number of other things.

Pluspunten:

1. Monday's usage limits are high enugh for us to get the maximum benefit from it without having to go over our budget. 2. It's great to have so many different modules for all kinds of different things aside from PM, like forms, ideation, emails, etc. 3. The interface looks great and it's very easy to pick up even if you have no background in tools like this. We were able to pretty much pick it up and start using it confidently within a week or two.

Minpunten:

Nothing in particular sticks out too much. We weren't able to natively connect it to all of our tools, and there's the minor bug here and there, but we're pretty happy with it overall.

Gerardo
Consulting engineer in Nicaragua
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Monday has enough features to automate and manage your support teams and CRM tickets

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say is a good experience, mostly because the old platform didn't have all the capabilities and features of Monday, I like that we can generate workflow for every task that we want to automate, all in one dashboard.

Pluspunten:

Monday gives you access to many tools and dashboard for different tasks, what we love is the way that we can split our teams in different dashboards. Additional, in our enviroment we have differente dashboard one for each task, for example CRM tickets is one dashboard, Workhours is a different dashboard, this let us to automate and give different states to our workflows.

Minpunten:

In many situations we want to integrate our corporate email address to CRM tickets but it doesn't work in good way, we want to be able to send email from Monday and keep that conversation inside the ticket, sometimes this is possible but many others a following email is sent to different tickets.