Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over monday.com

monday.com is een cloudgebaseerd Work OS waar teams hun projecten en dagelijkse werkzaamheden uitvoeren, of ze nu op kantoor, thuis of onderweg zijn.

Meer informatie over monday.com

2.487 reviews worden weergegeven

Kim D.
Kim D.
Executive Director in VS
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 werknemers

I love Monday.com!

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Google Sheets

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Accelo was way over complicated and quite obviously made for IT personnel, and was not as adaptable to international trade situations as I had hoped. Accelo also created a lot of anxiety amongst the staff, so the switch was necessary to support our activities.

Overgestapt van: Accelo

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Monday.com was much more responsive on sales and allowed us several weeks to test it out, free of charge. I immediately fell in love with how easy it was to manage and implement.

Ralph V.
Ralph V.
Director of Multimedia in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Azendoo

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: I believe it was mostly a pricing issue at the time but once we used monday we liked it better.

Overgestapt van: Azendoo

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Pricing and features.

Christopher S.
Counsel in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

A Case of the Mondays.

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Overwogen alternatieven: Smartsheet en Zoho Projects

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.

Tony M.
Director in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Marketing before product

1 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They know how to spend money on marketing. For a while I couldn't refresh a web page anywhere without seeing another Monday.com ad. Unfortunately the were not building a robust product, and most of the successful Monday users I have encountered on the forums seem to fall into 2 categories: 1. They have introduced a material amount of custom code and API work to overcome the deficiencies (although why still pay them, I don't know) or 2. with a little creativity they could be getting the same work done (potentially better) with well designed spreadsheets, but lack the skills or something to do so.

It looks nice, and if you are in a hypothetical use case, it looks like it will work.

This is a cleverly designed spreadsheet replacement that doesn't do much more. The ability to manage structured, relational data is virtually non-existent. I should be able to have a relationship in one place, say between an account and a sales person, or a project and a project manager, and somewhere else when I reference that account or project, I should be able to reference the project manager or sales person. But you can't do that here. To make it even crazier, you can mirror data so you can SEE it where it should be (sometimes) but you can't actually use it! The automations and other parts of the software they tout so highly don't recognize the data that is visually present. So far, everything I have tried to do with their software has been a no-go, and their support response is prompt, polite, and weak/useless. They round-robin active support issues so that even on the same issue you are starting over again with every email. This company is a mess and everyone who invested in their recent IPO has been dupped.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Tony, thanks so much for your review. We will let the team know about your feedback, so that we can make monday.com better for all users.

Sheila L.
Creator in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Almost perfect!

5 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana en ClickUp

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Monday was more complicated to use and harder for new team members to get used to. ClickUp was more simple and easier to manage for larger projects.

Overgestapt van: ClickUp

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: I had already been using it with another team that I worked for. I liked how they used it, but felt lost a lot but thought I'd give it a try so I didn't have to learn a new system.

Director - Partner & Projects in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration. The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time. The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page. The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic. Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com. Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Growth Marketing in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Great Tool for Project Management

5 2 maanden geleden

Monday's automations and integrations make assigning and tracking tasks super easy. I new have to worry about nudging another coworker about a later or upcoming task because Monday will do it for me.

I like to use Monday for my day to day tasks and it falls short when trying to organize my daily routine. It's much more fitted for project management.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello en Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Monday's automations make everything much easier to build and keep on track.

Rebekah P.
Co-Founder in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Best of Google Sheets and Trello, and then some

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday has helped us organize our blog and social media content! Highly recommend.

I like that it is in a list format like Google Sheets, but I can have more functionality like Trello. I can assign people to tasks, add files and due dates, all while seeing everything in a helpful, very editable list format.

I don't like how the subtasks currently work. They should be closer to the actual task, and easier to work with. I believe they're in beta though.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: I prefer the list format of Monday.com. It's more flexible and easier to work with than the card format.

Nemanja M.
Nemanja M.
Machine Learning Engineer in Servië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

ML Engineers Monday review

3 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was nice at first, but when the project started growing more and more work was required to keep the boards up to date with the projects (everything is manual or create your own hooks).

Everything is in one place, nice labelling and drag and drop features.

No integration with some kind of docs (google docs ...) and no integration with git. Its just one software to move things around.

3 maanden geleden

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and for trying monday.com - we appreciate your feedback! We recently added monday workdocs, and hope to see you again soon!

Emilie T.
media manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Organized Project Management

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience so far is great - it definitely saves us time and helps catch errors in QA before projects launch. very good for collaborative projects and tasks.

The layout is very user friendly and organized. The functionality is great and there are demo videos to help explain how to use certajn features.

Include comment boxes and fix glitches with attaching a dropbox file.

Melanie S.
Docs Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: More organizational features, and company shifting away from Trello as a whole.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Friendlier software and sales and support staff. More intuitive setup. Pricing made more sense for my use.

Caitlin K.
Reservations Manager in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.

Karen D.
Director of Marketing in VS
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana, Wrike en Microsoft 365

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Wrike was an ok tool for what we were trying to do, but seemed a bit more cumbersome to use and set-up our pull plans, which require a milestone, objectives and tactical plans.

Overgestapt van: Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Monday seemed like a tool that could allow for multiple workspaces, creation of templates and was a tool that was not only easy to manage my team with, but was also able to give me the visibility I needed into what my team was working on without a lot of hassle to implement.

Mitch G.
Partner in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects. Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project. After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow. The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis. Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday. For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Jeff E.
Jeff E.
ERP Software Implementation Specialist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana en Basecamp

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Monday.com is much more intuitive, much more visual, flexible, and has a far deeper feature set and better overall integration options.

Overgestapt van: Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Monday.com is simply more visual in the way it manages projects, more flexible in it's setup, and has far more features that the competing products.

Lead Quality Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

One of the best management software

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure. You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Adir R.
Adir R.
CEO in Israël
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A robust project management tool for every need

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please. We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better. Oh, and their support is superb.

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying. On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana, Trello en ClickUp

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

vorig jaar

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Ben K.
Strategic Account Executive in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Never miss a beat!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana, Jira en Wrike

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: We were using Hubspot, Slack and Trello as a combo to organize our tasks as well as simply google calendar. Tasks were being drops, some weren't even being assigned correctly with how fast pace our company is.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Jennifer R.
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Owner in VS

Can't Live Without It

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome! Just overall awesome.

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate. 2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana, Trello en Microsoft To Do

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: I tried just about every project management software out there...I really did. Like 50 of them. And I just kept coming back to monday.com for the features, ease of use, and overall look and functionality.

Cole R.
Operations Specialist in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Jake K.
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Easy and addicting!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations - The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit. - The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles. - The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp en Wrike

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen: Better integrations, easier to use, more flexibility

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: Basecamp doesn't have things like gantt/timelines built in and, though it's super nice and easy to use esp with clients, it's a bit expensive for a small team and way less flexible than Monday. Write is just way overpriced and has add-on charges for every little feature. We like that Monday.com doesn't charge extra for each individual feature like Wrike does.

Brendon B.
Brendon B.
Ecommerce Director & Digital Marketing in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Complex or complete?

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in. All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana, Avaza en Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com: We chose it for the depth, and the spreadsheet-style pulses.

Greg A.
President in VS

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Online Marketing in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best project management tool on the market

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use. You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part. The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.