Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Workiz

Beheer de planning van je servicebedrijf, volg opdrachten in realtime, maak facturen en offertes, ontvang betalingen en krijg statistieken.

Meer informatie over Workiz

Beoordelingen van Workiz

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Workiz heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 205 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Workiz eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (205)

Oleg
Oleg
Founder & CEO in Canada

Excellent development team.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

3 jaar geleden

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Beverly
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

WorkIz is a game changer!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process. With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops. Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors. Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz. I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so. Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks Beverly! We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger. Stay tuned for more feature updates!

Dawson
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Before You Decide To Go With Workiz...

2,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience with Workiz has been terrible. It's costed my business thousands of dollars in extra time and mind space, and I'm pretty sure my accountant hates me now.

There are a few things I grew to appreciate about Workiz like the automations, but there's way more to the story.

Since day one of switching to Workiz it has been a non-stop headache. The sales team was quick to promise every functionality that was important to us like a call center that can manage multiple locations, importing all of our historical data into Workiz, and much more. We quickly found out that there was no merit to what they promised on the sales calls. We experienced extensive QuickBooks sync issues that skewed our financial reporting, making it impossible to know what our true financial situation was. After months of reaching out to Workiz support they finally admitted they had an internal problem that was causing this and refunded us 1 month of software cost. The onboarding team did an embarrassing job of importing our historic data. Almost every invoice over the past year was populated in Workiz but was not showing a collected payment, so the system was showing hundreds of thousands of dollars overdue in payments over the past year. The other customer service reps that we spoke with couldn’t answer simple questions we had about the functionality of the software. We had to figure out everything on our own. Workiz is also missing some functions that you think would be obvious to anyone using a home service software, for example: You are unable to make invoicing required before closing out a job (techs consistently forget to create invoices leaving this up to office staff to catch). You are unable to be signed in on multiple devices at the same time, e.g. your cellphone and a field device like iPad or tablet. The mobile app does not rotate sideways. Workiz text can’t display emojis. The list goes on and on, but I just can’t believe that a company like this is so popular and doing so much revenue annually. They’re thieves selling software on a 12 month contract that is way worse than other options on the market. If you’re reading this, look elsewhere. We used Jobber before and although imperfect, it’s cheaper, easier to use, has much better customer service, easier to train techs on, etc..

2 weken geleden

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback on your experience with Workiz. We sincerely apologize for the numerous challenges you've encountered. We understand how critical accurate financial reporting and efficient software functionality are for your business, and we are committed to addressing these issues as well as consider them for future updates to improve user experience. We regret that our service has not met your expectations and acknowledge the frustration this has caused. Our customer support team works hard to support our customers in all their endeavors. Thank you once again for your honest feedback, and we are committed to learning from this.

Richard

Great Product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

3 jaar geleden

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Owner/Manager in VS

Simple and affotdable

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

4 jaar geleden

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

Tony
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great support team and very intuitive interface

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

Philip
Philip

Mediocre at best

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say overall would never come back to utilize the service. I've utilized plenty of different softwares and this used to be great when it was SendAjob but since the transition to Workiz. You guys fall short and don't meet our needs. Maybe a one man show and or someone who doesn't need detailed, efficient workflow.

It seemed like a great software that would be able to customized to our needs. They used to be "SendAJob." When they were the service was great and flowed well.

The cons can go on and on. Very hard to distinguish the schedule. if you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management. The card processing wasn't efficient. the technical team when needed would only answer very generic and not try to create solutions.

3 jaar geleden

Sorry to hear you didn't like it Philip. We're always listening to our clients and we want to thank you for submitting this review. We're making Workiz even more robust this year. We've just launched an update to our CC payments and we're soon launching more automations for owners of larger businesses as yourselves. Check out another software and share with us your experience. No software is perfect but we're sure we can beat our competition... Would love it if you gave us another shot soon :-)

Octavia
Customer Relations Director in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Our Moving business is running more efficiently than ever!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Workiz has been a great asset to our business with ease of use between the office and the techs, scheduling & mapping the job, contacting customers using the Workiz phone and invoicing/billing. This software has reduced the amount of multiple software & apps to 1, nothing is more efficient than that!!!

Integration of the software with our business was extremely easy! This software has helped our moving business streamline information to our techs with ease and efficiency; it dramatically reduced misinformation, errors & helps to get last minute changes our quickly.

Customization of our documents is not as efficient, it would help to have our already established documents translated using PDF's instead of having to re-create the documents needed. There is some issues when viewing job reports in the filter results - when you have selected the dates, then select a job within those dates and want to review other jobs in the same selected dates you must re-select the dates, there is no option to keep that same selection of dates. This can be time consuming when verifying jobs for payroll, techs & hours.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks Octavia. We love working with moving companies like yours and are excited by your great review. We've updated the product team with your feedback. Thanks!

Michele
C.O.O. in VS

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

4 jaar geleden

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

April
April
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

4 jaar geleden

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Liz
Office Manager in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Don’t bother workiz is a bad product and they are scammers

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Don’t go with Workiz they are a bunch of scammers. We used it for about 8 months but it was really buggy and for a plumbing company it didn’t have the capability to do what we needed. We weren’t receiving text messages on the free system and we already started getting angry customers so we decided to not go ahead with the paid phone system as we didn’t trust it would work well enough. They proceeded to charge us for it for 6 months and flat out refused to refund us for a service we asked them not to provide and didn’t receive. The customer service is terrible. We would just get completely ignored and still are 6 months later. They said they could only issue a credit but since we cancelled Workiz all together we can’t use the credit so it’s tough luck. Why do we have to pay for their error? We clearly cancelled it and I have shown them the screenshots of all the communication but we are continuing to be ignored. Don’t bother wasting your time with these scammers. Use Housecall Pro instead it’s so much better!

The only good thing about Workiz is it was so bad that we cancelled it and now have a really great system to use. Housecall Pro is so much better!

•Couldn’t search by unit number meaning we had to click through each unit in a building or complex to find what we needed. •The accounting made our lives so much more difficult was a complete joke.•Text message system didn’t work. Communication would get lost causing unhappy customers •Mobile app was extremely buggy, barely useable• Very complicated to have ongoing jobs that you return to with multiple technicians. Needed to create tasks in each job but then they didn’t get all the information. Basically made it more work making it pointless using Workiz in the first place.

Mark
owner in VS

Honest review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good

Easy to use for me and employees, and taking apyments.

How difficult wepay is to setup and percentage they charge for cards.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks Mark, we really appreciate it! We love working with cleaning companies like yours!

AVIRAM
Managing owner in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Great dispatching software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a great experience with Workiz, when i needed help or guidance they were very quick to respond and solve any issue.

I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job. They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole. It makes sending estimates out to customers super convenient. I highly recommend Workiz

There were some Glitches with the software before ,but it seems like Workiz has worked and still working on constantly improving their services

3 jaar geleden

Thanks Aviram for being a loyal client. We got better over time, and we have to thank you and other clients for ongoing feedback and advice.

Chad
Owner/Locksmith in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 2-10 werknemers

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

Julien

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting.
Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client. Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

4 jaar geleden

You just made our day Julien! :) It's been a pleasure serving Sturdy Doors and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with Workiz!

Alicia
Office Administrator in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Workiz is a good product

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am finding it easier to keep track of jobs and technicians with Workiz.

I find Workiz easy to use, and easy to explain to others.

Couple of things: 1: The mobile app phone dialer does not connect to wireless headphones. 2: The search function could be better. Used to use Filemaker Pro and you could search for anything and find it. No so with Workiz.

Muhammadalibek
appliance repair in VS

crm

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: workiz got all utilities what needed for any type of service provider. You can make transaction send a bill or set up schedule and track your workers , also you can attach work phone number so you wont get disturbed afterhours. Good app good design usefull in all aspects.

i liked that i can control everything in one app. Like processing payments calling customer , having an automatic calculator for salary of worker and so on many of features.

having option to see my customer address and worker location schedule on map. let say in my case its appliance repair company and my technician has to visit from 1 to 10 customer per day and it would be great if he could to see his schedule on map and know his route , like where he will start and finish.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks Muhammadalibek! Our product team got a lot from reading this review. More updates coming later this year...

Fernando
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Horrible do not use

1,0 vorig jaar

none they don't deal with problems there softwire has created

this has cost me thousands, this would tell my customers that we had no availability and if it did say that we where available it would say the available times were from midnight to 8am in the morning we are a moving company and this one this cut our business in half

Bryan
President in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 2-10 werknemers

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

4 jaar geleden

Wow! Thanks Bryan. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with Workiz and that we are helping your business grow. It's a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your support!

George
Vice President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Workiz

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great so far but the client portal would make life more easy

I had several issues with contractors and employees with clients projects and job performance and getting deliverables. But since I started using Workiz, I have been able to track techs location on site, pay for exact time spent on site, get client deliverables while tech is on site and many more troubles have been taken off my head.

Workiz needs to include a feature that allows software to send emails to client and allows client to see where work orders or deliverables status are. This will help build more confidence and relation with client and not just the user.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks George! Stay tuned for a few product updates that are going to knock your socks off!

Julie
VP Operations in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Disappointing Business Practices

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So disappointing. We were really excited that their platform was going to work great for us but they dropped the ball in so many ways.

I liked the functionality they promised but never got to the point where we could implement it because it couldn't actually do a lot of the things they said it could during the sales process.

We spent a massive amount of hours finding the software we thought would be best for our business. We had numerous calls with Workiz sales to make sure it could so all the things we wanted and the lower level sales guy said it could do. Once we decided to move forward, they billed us $800 and then told us many of the things they had said it could do, it could not. Most importantly, they said they would be able to migrate our tens of thousands of customers which they were not actually able to accomplish. We canceled and they continued to bill us $800 for 3 months despite our protests and telling them the software was not going to work for us. The time suck it took to get them to refund us was frustrating but they finally did.

Mehgan
VP in VS

Workiz is great!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

It’s easy to learn and keep up with for the most part. There’s usually someone available to help me and if they’re not because it’s the middle of the night, I always get an answer in the morning.

Some things can’t be done on cell phone

Alison
Office manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great product but support is not so good.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been able to run our business very well, there have been problems with response time. When these problems happen it does not seem that there is anyone there that really knows how to fix it. Deposit Report does not go to an excel file and I have been asking for 14 months for that to be fixed. Still no fix as of May 2022.

Easy to use and set up. Great start up product.

Product Security doesn't work. The support team always has a canned answer that this is the way it works. Nothing ever seems to get fixed. In 14 months 0 requests have been filled.

Sara
Co-Owner in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Software Utilization

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback Sara! We're glad to hear that you enjoy the service features. Regarding the sync with Quickbooks, we'd love to hear more specific feedback so that we can improve your experience. Feel free to reach out to your account manager with the details so that we can understand how to help out.

Suzi
Office manager in VS

Easy to Use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great.

We have been using this software since July 2016. It has helped us increase our productivity greatly.

My techs LOVE the app. I, however, am unfamiliar and go directly to the website when using it.

3 jaar geleden

At Workiz we understand we don't serve only the business owners but also the techs in the field. Happy to hear both you and the techs LOVE it!