Over Workiz

Beheer de planning van je servicebedrijf, volg opdrachten in realtime, maak facturen en offertes, ontvang betalingen en krijg statistieken.

Meer informatie over Workiz

I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job. They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole.

Beoordelingen van Workiz

Waar voor je geld

Workiz heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 193 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Workiz eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (193)

Oleg
Oleg
Founder & CEO in Canada

Excellent development team.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

2 jaar geleden

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Octavia
Customer Relations Director in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Our Moving business is running more efficiently than ever!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Workiz has been a great asset to our business with ease of use between the office and the techs, scheduling & mapping the job, contacting customers using the Workiz phone and invoicing/billing. This software has reduced the amount of multiple software & apps to 1, nothing is more efficient than that!!!

Integration of the software with our business was extremely easy! This software has helped our moving business streamline information to our techs with ease and efficiency; it dramatically reduced misinformation, errors & helps to get last minute changes our quickly.

Customization of our documents is not as efficient, it would help to have our already established documents translated using PDF's instead of having to re-create the documents needed. There is some issues when viewing job reports in the filter results - when you have selected the dates, then select a job within those dates and want to review other jobs in the same selected dates you must re-select the dates, there is no option to keep that same selection of dates. This can be time consuming when verifying jobs for payroll, techs & hours.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Octavia. We love working with moving companies like yours and are excited by your great review. We've updated the product team with your feedback. Thanks!

Liz
Office Manager in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Don’t bother workiz is a bad product and they are scammers

1,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Don’t go with Workiz they are a bunch of scammers. We used it for about 8 months but it was really buggy and for a plumbing company it didn’t have the capability to do what we needed. We weren’t receiving text messages on the free system and we already started getting angry customers so we decided to not go ahead with the paid phone system as we didn’t trust it would work well enough. They proceeded to charge us for it for 6 months and flat out refused to refund us for a service we asked them not to provide and didn’t receive. The customer service is terrible. We would just get completely ignored and still are 6 months later. They said they could only issue a credit but since we cancelled Workiz all together we can’t use the credit so it’s tough luck. Why do we have to pay for their error? We clearly cancelled it and I have shown them the screenshots of all the communication but we are continuing to be ignored. Don’t bother wasting your time with these scammers. Use Housecall Pro instead it’s so much better!

The only good thing about Workiz is it was so bad that we cancelled it and now have a really great system to use. Housecall Pro is so much better!

•Couldn’t search by unit number meaning we had to click through each unit in a building or complex to find what we needed. •The accounting made our lives so much more difficult was a complete joke.•Text message system didn’t work. Communication would get lost causing unhappy customers •Mobile app was extremely buggy, barely useable• Very complicated to have ongoing jobs that you return to with multiple technicians. Needed to create tasks in each job but then they didn’t get all the information. Basically made it more work making it pointless using Workiz in the first place.

Beverly
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

WorkIz is a game changer!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process. With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops. Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors. Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz. I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so. Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Beverly! We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger. Stay tuned for more feature updates!

Richard

Great Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

2 jaar geleden

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Owner/Manager in VS

Simple and affotdable

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

2 jaar geleden

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

Tony
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great support team and very intuitive interface

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

Kala
Operations Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Workiz WORKS for US!!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The best part about Workiz is the ability to access our files from our sales teams' mobile devices. The majority of our staff do not sit in an office, rather they work almost exclusively from job sites and their trucks. Being able to access customer information from their mobile phones makes coordinating with our office staff and customers so simple.

Workiz has made managing our projects so simple! We are able to store project information, manage our AP and AR, photos and paperwork so efficiently.

At first, we did have some issues integrating other software with Workiz. However your support team was always available and eager to assist.

April
April
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

2 jaar geleden

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Matt
Marketing Director in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

WorkIZ 2022

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The calendar and ease of use at assigning job

The app. The app defaults to showing the entire calendar and is not tech specific unless changed

Carmelo
President in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped me organize my clients and keep track of the field

Routing is made easy with the map. Easy to Keep track of Clients .

It works well with the browser but the app is not that good. When using from a tablet you can only use it vertically and are not able to turn the screen horizontal.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Carmelo. Thanks for the great review. We're putting a lot of manpower now on getting the app even better. Stay tuned for more updates!

Chad
Owner/Locksmith in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 2-10 werknemers

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

Julien

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting.
Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client. Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

2 jaar geleden

You just made our day Julien! :) It's been a pleasure serving Sturdy Doors and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with Workiz!

Erich
Sales Consultant in VS

Easy To Use and Learn!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to organize and keep track of our products, as well as organize our scheduling with WorkIz.

What we have liked most about WorkIz is how easy it is to navigate. It is customizable, quick and helps with organization.

What I would say we have had the most trouble with is customer support. Just not able to get in touch for hours or even until the next day.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Erich. Happy you see the value in Workiz and we appreciate the great review. Your comment was shared with the support team as we should be better. Please call us at 855-790-7363

Rick
CEO in Canada

All In One Field Service Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software. Value for money. Well set up, easy to use.

Integration, Phone system, Remote access for administrators through app

Price is higher than the old one but it's worth it

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Rick for this awesome review! According to our research, clients report a 22% increase in revenue once they start using Workiz. Clear ROI :-)

Donald
ceo in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

solo

Opmerkingen: great every time

i like the online booking feature the best, it give my customers the flexibility to book a service order at there convenience and saves me time.

i would like to see faster navigation and integration

2 jaar geleden

Isn't our online booking the best? We know how important it is, especially as times are changing. Thanks Don!

Skylar
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

It has been great for my small business

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has streamlined our scheduling

I like that the drivers for my company can just touch a button and have directions to their job locations. Our customers love the reminders and notifications.

I have suggested a couple of times that they add functionality for businesses like mine who need to add 2 locations for a single job. We are a business that often relocates large items and it would be nice if I could add the pickup address and the delivery address on the job screen. I can't justify another $80 a month to get the plan that allows for custom fields. I had issues integrating with Quickbooks so I don't use it for invoicing.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Skylar! We're happy to hear that Workiz has been great for your small business. Knowing that your customers love our features is amazing, thanks for sharing! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the 2 locations for a single job and will absolutely pass it on to our product team.

Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

Workiz team is great

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like the ease of use. It's a simple format and if you use it to full potential, you can really micro manage a lot of the aspects to your company that could otherwise slip through the cracks. The support team is wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a life saver and we have access to the support team even out on the job.

I would like to see further development into the app features. There's a lot of info that's available on the webpage that you don't really have access to in the app. I do see a certain functionality to it but as an owner, sometimes I just want to check the reports and everything when I'm out and about and thinking about my company's system.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Michelle. You're right, we decided to double down our efforts on the app for 2021. Look forward for some exciting updates in the coming months!

Tamra
Office Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Quick and Easy

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its ease of use is user-friendly cuts down on training time as it guides you through the program.

I can keep track of all techs and the incoming jobs as well as closings

Glitches and wait time for support when an issue occurs, can be a bit long.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Tamra! We will look into your comment with our support team. We're committed to provide fast and high quality support.

Eldar
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Poor customer service

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The software is good the customer service is bad

Great software, how many features in overall it's pretty good I do like the phone system best

The customer service of this company is very poor , every time I have an issue I have to contact them numerous amount of times and it usually takes many days to resolve. It is extremely hard to get a representative

Suzi
Office manager in VS

Easy to Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great.

We have been using this software since July 2016. It has helped us increase our productivity greatly.

My techs LOVE the app. I, however, am unfamiliar and go directly to the website when using it.

2 jaar geleden

At Workiz we understand we don't serve only the business owners but also the techs in the field. Happy to hear both you and the techs LOVE it!

Viktoriia
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good soft for small business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great solution for self employment, history records and easy search feature that really helps

Easy to manage call jobs and reports as well

Jobs and invoices could be more functional

2 jaar geleden

Hi Viktoriia, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to have Professional Appliance Repair on the team! It's great to hear that Workiz has been easy to manage. We would also like to find out a bit more about your jobs and invoices comment, your feedback is really important to us. Feel free to reach out to your account manager, Kelsey, with your comments and questions so that we can see how we can help out!

Kyle
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best Fit For one Tech or Multiple

4,0 2 jaar geleden

So far the software has been amazing I'm a one shop tech. The app allows us to look a little more professional and bigger, allowing us to market more aggressively

So i would be lying if i said it wasn't any cons. but to be honest nothing that will steer you away. the packages are well integrated to the size of your needs

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Kyle! One of our values is "growth", both for our clients and our employees. Happy to see Workiz helped you grow and become more successful!

Brandon
Manager in VS
Pakket- en goederenbezorging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Does what I need it to!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good customer service when I have questions or need help. Overall it's a good program.

Being able to keep track of my schedule on my phone has been easier than I thought it would be. Previously I always used a written day and weekly planner that I loved, but I finally made the leap. The main reason I made the jump was so I could have a function on my website for customers to sign up for their own appointments. It's great!

There is a lot to learn and much that I don't use because I am such a small company.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Brandon! Isn't our success team the best? Try out our new Workiz Academy: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Vladimir
Owner in Canada

Very good program Highly recommended!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose. And friendly support tech.

I would not change anything about this program it works great with accurate reports for employees and also your personal reports on all money coming in and out of the business

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Vladimir for this great review! As a business owner, we believe reporting is critical as you grow your business and become more efficient.