We love Intelifi!!

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2019
Elizabeth W.
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think most companies just want the backgrounds completed asap, which doesn't always happen and is out of your control. But the assistance from Customer Support is outstanding, and I appreciate it very much.

Pluspunten: I like how hands on and user friendly it is. To have control is a huge comfort and piece of mind. We have worked with several Background companies, they were not hands on and things were missed. We feel confident that the results we are given are complete and accurate.

Minpunten: The biggest downside is human error and paying for it, but it has made us more diligent about our accuracy, so it's not that big of a downside.

will not hire without using this software

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Jeff L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We use this service to conduct all of our background checks on all hires and find it very easy to use and and customer support is fantastic, every question is answered promptly. The LiveRunner module is definitely a plus as it allows you to reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening package. The software alerts you on hits its uncovers immediately and is always accurate, it provides so much data/info at our disposal.

Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2018
Daniela R.
Community Manager
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Of the few software that with the first use I have fallen in love completely. It is interesting to use and the truth is that I am delighted. Its design, its colors, everything is very good.

Minpunten: I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Great quality of work

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2018
Brenda C.
System Engineer
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Great quality of work, leaves you wanting to continue working with her. Impeccable services and very attentive with their customers, something very important to establish good relations with them, I leave with a smile on the face, is what your work leaves you.

Minpunten: I really do not have any complaints about this company, EMERGE Background Checks is one of the best in its field without any doubt. Excellent.

Emerge check

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Mary S.
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like that i was able to do background checks and drug test all in one area

Minpunten: It was a little slow . I personally feel things could have gone quicker

Neutral Software

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2019
Kim B.
HR Generalist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We utilize Inteifi Background Checks for new hires. It has been beneficial to have this information to meet our compliance requirements for employees.

Pluspunten: Ability to run multiple background checks.

Minpunten: When selecting multiple background checks, it is difficult to keep track of the different sections for each background check. I have entered information in a section and for some reason, it didn't save. When the results came back, I was missing that particular background check.

Outstanding Service

Frank M.
Operations Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We use this service to conduct all of our background checks and find it very easy to use and user friendly. The staff also is extremely helpful. Especially Errol Henry our account rep. He is always available when I am in need of assistance or just need some guidance. We would definitely recomend.

van INTELIFI op 8-4-2016

We appreciate your strong review of our software and our staff. Errol is an exceptional team member here and we recognize him for it. Thank you for the recommendation.

I have been please with this product.

Deb G.
Payroll/Billing Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Everything has been OK with this product. If we have a question, we receive a quick response. Everyone seems very helpful.

van INTELIFI op 8-4-2016

Thanks to our licensed team of support professionals, we are able to cater to our clients needs in a timely manner. Quality of reports, and customer service have always been at the forefront of our focus. Thank you for your years of commitment with Intelifi. We look forward to an everlasting relationship with your organization.

Easy and Informative

Lee P.
HR Assistant
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Intelifi is definitely an extremely easy to use system. Theirs LiveRunner is definitely a plus overall, because you reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening service. The main plus is the fact that it is easy to read any hits that come up, and you know it's accurate.

van INTELIFI op 8-4-2016

Thank you Exact Staff for your continued business over the years. We are thrilled for your wonderful review of our software Emerge, and our services.

Emerge has tremendously assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process

Jacob H.
Director of Pharmacy
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Emerge has tremendously and efficiently assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process. Over the years the product has become even more responsive to our needs. Thanks you

van INTELIFI op 14-4-2016

Emerge is penetrating and developing stronger ties into the healthcare staffing industry and we are happy to have hospital partners like Kedren who are finding our sofware reliable for their industry.

Easy & Quick

Aaron G.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I am not usually comfortable using other company softwares. But this one was easy to use and follow. I even used their EMERGE software, and had a question ... .Called them; and I was immediately connected and taken care of. Great company to work with!

van INTELIFI op 19-4-2016

Thank you Mr. Gottman

Intelifi Background Checks

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2019
Project Management Specialist 2
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Interactive and very easy to use; results are generally thorough, and accurate.

Minpunten: Speed at which background checks completed was rather low. Does not factor in human error.

We dont hire anyone without using this first

Avishai S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've been hiring people for 11 years...and I've had my share of disaster hires...since we've started using this software, most our problems have gone away. It's a MUST as far as I'm concerned!

van INTELIFI op 14-4-2016

Intelifi appreciates your continued business over the years. thank you

Great Company for Background Checks

Jon N.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We were very happy with the service we received and continue to receive from Intelifi. Their employment check background services have made it quick and easy to check potential hires. They save us a lot of time and trouble. Great pricing too.
Ty!

Our source for screening volunteers

Dara B.
Non Profit Chair
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Intelifi has met the necessary compliance needs of the non profit industry and we are pleased with the turn around times.

van INTELIFI op 14-4-2016

Our request to our clients for reviews has really paid off today. over 10 reviews today alone. thank you everyone.

Awesome background check experience

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019
Markell D.
Medical Claims Specialists
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would use the application again if another employer I was interested in requested it.

Pluspunten: The ease of use was amazing. It asked question in different orders versus the companies that usually does background checks. I like that I only had to enter 7 years of past information versus 10.

Minpunten: Background check paperwork or computer process is a bit too long.

Great Service!

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2016
Rita B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Emerge background checks was great. The whole process was super easy and quick. I will definitely use them again!

van INTELIFI op 27-10-2016

we appreciate the positive review from your establishment.

Great product

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2016
Giti D.
Recruiter
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I use this product for my hiring needs and find it very easy to use and very effective. It is very user friendly and the results are easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Good for lenders

Daniel N.
Principal
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We use the service to screen background info on our borrowers. Great resource to reduce risk and insure the safety of our investors' money.

Simple, Quick & Comprehensive

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2016
Daniel R.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Great tool, easy to navigate and understand, reliable. Very responsive and friendly staff when needed as well, thank you.

van INTELIFI op 19-4-2016

Another Healthcare review. thank you Dr. Rosen

Intelifi background check review

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2018
Andrea H.
Owner and designer
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with this software was spectacular! Highly recommend!

Pluspunten: It is so easy to use! I used it when I had to check up on a prospective tenant for my condo. It gave me all the info I needed!

Minpunten: I don't have any cons. It was a breeze to get all the information I needed.

easy to use and great service

Ali A.
CTO
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: so much data at my fingertip

van INTELIFI op 14-4-2016

Thank you AutoManager for your many years of loyalty... And congrats on the recent expansion

Smooth, no hiccups. Easy to use.

Joseph Y.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: All around good experience with this software and company. Used Emerge software for employment background checks.

Very freindly and easy to use

Yedidia S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Our company is having a great experience with this software, we would recommend it for sure to all our customers.

very easy to use. couldn't ask for a better software!

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2016
Ariel J.
Business Development
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: a must have for anybody or any business that is doing multiple background screenings.