Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Nimbus Note

A note-taking app and organizer that helps you manage all your information in one place.

Meer informatie over Nimbus Note

118 reviews worden weergegeven

Pedro P.
Pedro P.
Compliant Direct Response Copywriter in Portugal
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The tab that is constantly open

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My note-taking became smoother than ever. I used to have Evernote back in the day so I don't honestly know how much Nimbus Note is better than them. I tried Notion and I felt Nimbus Note AI to be better and feel better. About Nimbus Note, I love how I have all my thoughts in one place. It's like a borrowed brain, to uncluttered mine.

As a copywriter, I spend far too much online doing "research." And it's easy to stumble upon something I believe might be useful in the future. I have tones of draft emails, text files on my computer, random notes on my phone... And do you know what happened to all those notes? Me neither. Because I always lacked structure and organization to know where to find them when I needed them. With Nimbus Note, my note-taking is like a well-rehearsed orchestra. I know where things are. The tags, folders, and workspaces make everything so smooth. I can add pictures or documents. I absolutely love the outline option where I can immediately see what's inside each note, making it easy to access it. Right now, it's the only tab that gets to stay open throughout my day.

When adding a table on a note, I wish I could freeze the top line or something. Just like we do on a normal spreadsheet. Other than that, the workspaces, especially at the beginning, can be a bit tricky. More than once I thought I've lost all my work just to find it in a different workspace. It can get your heart to run faster, but everything ends up being fine.

vorig jaar

Hi Pedro! Thanks for your feedback, great that you use our editor for your work. According the freezing, please use this form to submit your suggestion https://support.nimbusweb.co/portal/newticket, we are listening to the community.

Daniel H.
Daniel H.
CEO in Bulgarije
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Innovative, Greation Functionality & Brandable Own Evernote System

4 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm really impressed with Nimbus notes, you can really see how much hard work and thought has gone into the product.
I know they are taking on more and more feedback, so although there are a few things that are missing for me in how i would want to share my workspace, I'm confident that these guys are the right team to take on good feedback and keep innovating and evolving their product.

The features I appreciate most are: *Ability to brand your own evernote type system (including domain name and logo) * Create personal accounts for people * Create shared workspaces * Easily embed external video into notes * Public pages

What could do with improvement or adding is: * Custom note templates * Cloning workspaces * Better shared use of Workspaces to users can't change your notes (Read only with more options) * Onboarding process for new users into personal & shared needs to be a bit more intuitive

12 maanden geleden

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Daniel! We will keep you suggestions in mind, thanks for staying with us.

Adam G.
Adam G.
CEO in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great feature-packed note taking app!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use Nimbus Note on daily basis and it is very convenient and probably the best place to store all my notes and documents.

It is a great place to store all your notes. I really appreciate the option of sharing the notes with my team. They are able to create new notes and edit existing ones. The software is easy to use and there is a lot of ways in which you can customize your notes (especially the easy to use dropdown menu).

Sometimes it can get a bit tricky to edit the text to your liking, since some options are quite hidden, for instance in order to undo an action you need to open up another menu, which can get annoying at times.

Torben L.
Developer in Denemarken
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Usable but useless

1 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am leaving Nimbus Notes forever! How much work do your notes represent for you? What if you have to move your valuable notes to another system? When I choose a new system or tool the first question I ask myself is: how do I leave it and take my data with me? Will I get stuck and my data taken hostage? The facilities for data migration are much more important than any other features of the system. Nimbus had a feature for export to JSON (beside HTML and PDF, which are hard to use for migration) and they promised to provide a migration API. I have been using Nimbus Notes for a few years trusting the JSON export and suddenly that feature disappeared! "Plans have changed a bit", they told me - also about the API. After that there is no trust left. Don't go there!

Ability to import graphics Better synchronizing than EverNote's

They are removing features for export of data Bad overview of notes

8 maanden geleden

Hi, Torben Larsen! It's sad for us to hear that your Nimbus experience wasn't as great as we want it to be. As I understand, the main problem for you was the note exporting. However, I'd like to highlight that we don't take hostage of your data, there are HTML and PDF exporting options. HTML is a standard format that is used on many similar services, so you won't have trouble with exporting your notes from Nimbus. We are currently working on the new tech stack, that's why all other features (API included) is postponed. But they will be realized in the future.

Asif A.
Marketing Consultant in VK

Don't Overlook this Feature Rich & Affordable Product

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Nimbus Notes is a feature rich not taking app, that goes far beyond its simple note taking feature. It is well supported and the team continue to bring out new features.

Lots of features. With few restrictions . Multiple projects and easy to collaborate.

From a styling side of things, it can look a little cheap. I particularly don't care much for the emojis , . It

SAP ecosystem (knowledge areas / experiences / skills / abilities) in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Nimbus is great for small teams and individual users. Prefer over more well known options.

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience has been enjoyable. The bugs get resolved in decent time, so the product quality is maintained.

Great for management of notes and links . You can keep Nimbus synced near-realtime on most mobileOS phone/tablets, and most DesktopOS computers, and of course online . The organization features by category / tag / folder & subfolder hierarchically / search / etc. are pretty good. Better than Evernote for my purposes - since it is useful to maintain interim clippings from various sources, on the web or otherwise. The OCR function works pretty well in the languages I have tried thus far.

There should be better screenshot ability, like CloudApp. Being able to create short clips and gif files from recordings would be nice. The tables and spreadsheet features are simplistic. They should offer integrations to reference management tools. They should experiment integrating the Signal protocol, so that their cloud storage doesn’t necessarily need to be utilized for some of the ‘partitions’ of the notes. Some of these are not cons per say, but they would make Nimbus have a better differentiation versus their competitor vendors.

vorig jaar

Please check our updates apps - Nimbus Capture allows to record videos in GIF format. Also, we launched a new editor which has advanced tables and databases. You can check the details at https://nimbusweb.me/feature-note-editor.php

Leon B.
Leon B.
Writer in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Evernote (and Loom) Alternative

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent at organizing my notes for my current books I'm writing, and journals.
I love the ability to use it across all my devices without any penalties whatsoever.

I love the folder structure I love the ability to pick what format each block of text. Ability to write infinite notes Ability to record videos on the fly (alternative to Loom) Ability to screencapture AND edit with arrows and other editing features 100's of templates available to start my notes! (so cool)

when using smaller-sized windows, I must scroll horizontally to view the rest of my text. A bit annoying, but I am sure they will update something in the future. The android app seems kind of clunky and unnatural at first - I think i just have to get used to it

vorig jaar

Thanks for your feedback, Leon! We are working on UI improvements in all of our clients, so it will be updated soon.

Director in VK
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent easy to use powerful product

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Everything is tidy, organised, easy to find and just a breath of fresh air!

We relied on Google Docs for all our document sharing and collaboration which works great, but it's not a tidy interface and grouping content into folders was never elegant. We ended up with 1000's of scattered documents, some shared correctly, others set to all. There was also never a place to keep private notes accessible. With Nimbus we split Design Team, Development Team, Private Notes and Company-Wide notes and using the desktop app this is so quick and easy to do. Embedded PDF's are a god send as this is where things get messy with Google Docs. Can see Nimbus becoming our one source of truth for all comms and documentation for sure. A great product at a great price and very low learning curve. Support is efficient and prompt so any questions are answered quickly.

No real issues at all from my experience. Everything is relatively self-explanatory. Even if you wanted to use this as your own private place for notes, you'll get working in minutes.

12 maanden geleden

Thanks a lot for your review. Glad to assist you in the organization of your information.

Amador C.
CEO in Italië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

The best alternative to Evernote

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is, by far, the best note-taking and organizational app out there, and I have used most of the popular ones, including Evernote and Paper by Dropbox. Nimbus is the most feature rich, including lots of useful templates for productivity and a good number of different use cases.

Ease of use. Many cool features, including lots of useful templates for productivity and organization, including charts and graphs, tables, spreadsheets, etc... The ability of clipping anything from the internet is way better than others I have tried (including Evernote). The calendar and tasks features are very well done and easy to use and include in your docs.

I cannot think of anything negative at this point. I have used this software for like 6 months now, and I am enjoying every bit of it.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you, Amador Costa for your support! We are happy to deliver value to you!

Jack S.
Jack S.
Prophet in Polen
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

So great apps note taking and not only... screen recording.... this is ALL IN ONE.

5 vorige maand Nieuw

I like that I can write notes and we can share ideas with my team with no problem, I can share files, I can screen record, and immediately I have the file in nimbus. this is a great tool which I bout on LTD and it is serving me very well. recommend it to anyone looking for notes. which you can share as a link.

Nimbus is a great product but they should work on their speed loading. only that for now.

Armand M.
Armand M.
Inside Sales in Frankrijk
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers

My go to note taking app.

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good so far. The team is super responsive, really cares about customer feedback. So far so good.

The editor is fast and enjoyable for daily use and collecting ideas to share them. Things that I love the most are : ** Embeds: practically everything can be embedded from Google Sheets, Docs, Pdfs, external Video Hosts, sound clips. The number of compatible services is huge. ** Formatting options are great ** Mobile + Desktop app are great ** Table is a nice addition ** Workspaces and folder organization is rich, great tagging system. ** Nimbus capture is great for clean cropped screenshots ** Custom domain (CNAME) **Night mode ** Shareable public link + URL shortener ** Image header with preview ** OCR for quick document scanning and upload to app

The capture process is sometimes painful. It's working great, but the flow/process is not as easy and fast as I wish it could with other tools. Like, I often go back to Apple Capture tools and paste the image into the last open note instead of using Nimbus capture because is so much easier. I wish this will be improved to be faster. Wish direct on-site editing was possible (ala pocket, reader mode) Few formatting issues while copy/paste from and to nimbus, for instance, copying a csv or excel table makes the web browser freeze. Note search could be really improved

12 maanden geleden

Hi Armand! Thanks for your feedback. We are going to release Nimbus Capture for desktop soon. It will offer more tools as the browser version has its limitations. Note search has been improved recently.

Ingrid W.
Business Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Nimbus Notes is Indispensable

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience had been very pleasent. I plan to continue using Nimbus Notes for a very long time.

What I like most about Nimbus Note is the fact that I can create folders and sub-folders for the information I need to save for future use. The templates and favorites folders save me so much time when it comes to finding a specific document. Also with Nimbus Notes, you are able to create "to-do" list, add attachments, set reminders and get public links for your documents. You can even change the appearance of your document and export documents/notes! Nimbus Notes is so much better than the other app I've been using. In Fact, I have just about completely stopped using the competitors' app. Now, I'm strictly a Nimbus Notes user. I love Nimbus Notes!😁

I really can't think of anything that dissatisfied me about Nimbus Notes. I haven't had one bad experience. The only thing I can think of is that I couldn't figure out how to access the app at first. It took me quite a while to figure that out.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your review, Ingrid! Our aim is to make your experience with our app even better, stay tuned! We launched a detailed guide to make the onboarding process smoother, check it out http://nimb.ws/F4bkIA

Grace C.
Founder, CEO in VS
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Great for documents on the go

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use Nimbus note to capture ideas and notes in a place where I can access them from the computer later. I'll collect notes all day in one file, meeting notes in another, project requests from clients in another. It's just convenient and easy to use Nimbus as a personal assistant.

I love that I can use Nimbus to record my thoughts from voice when driving, text when I'm sitting bored in a meeting and need to be quiet, by image when something inspires me, and even handwriting if I'm short on time to write on a tiny keyboard. It's awesome that I can take all those thoughts, link them together, and then access it from the computer when I get back to the office.

I had trouble with the block layout when they first went to it. I was used to the standard entry method, then they made it look and feel like Medium -- which I can say I was never a fan of -- just like Wordpress did. It's not as intuitive to switch in the middle. Even though I'm used to it, I don't feel like I use it very efficiently. Another thing I wish I could do with Nimbus is integrate it into Rocketbook.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your review, Grace. We are happy that Nimbus Note became your knowledgebase. We got a lot of positive feedback regarding the editor but we agree that sometimes users prefer standard editors with the visible panel. But still, despite the fact it can be unusual to use, it has a lot of advantages like blocks, columns, embeds, tables, and much more. Also, we will be happy to integrate Rocketbook, but unfortunately, they still don't provide API, once they will provide it open-sourcely, we will try our best to add it to our huge list of integrations.

Jeheen mahmood Z.
Jeheen mahmood Z.
Co-Founder in Bangladesh
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 werknemers

My Research Hub and Archive

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: This is one of the best investment I have made. I haven't seen so many research and documentation tools under the same roof before. I regularly use this and expect use utilize more when a few features, that are currently missing, comes up.

The thing I liked most about Nimbus is the way that my documents are tagged and stored in folders. I frequently clip articles while I browse or from emails. All this information is neatly saved to the respective project and further tagged to their appropriate section. I can't imagine going back to printing PDFs of articles and saving them in cloud drives. Nimbus cut down my document filing time to a fraction.

Nimbus doesnt have a mind map, nor a document map. Both these tools are rather in demand recently. We could create mindmaps in other tools and connect them to Nimbus. But having a document map showing the interconnection between notes, snippets, images etc simply takes your research to a whole new level. I really hope Nimbus brings this feature in near future.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your feedback, Jaheen! Great that you are going paperless with the help of Nimbus Note. Thanks for the suggestion! We are adding more and more services that you can easily embed in the note and edit your mind map right into Nimbus Note. Also, we are working on Zapier integration which will allow integrating with other needed services. It will be great if you can share your thoughts on how mind maps should work within Nimbus Note, you can use the mail [email protected]imbusweb.co. We are looking forward to your thoughts.

Olga B.
Olga B.
TOEFL Coach in Roemenië
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

The Best Note-Taking Management Tool

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Well, it is just splendid. I am actually now using several note-taking tools: Nimbus Note, Evernote and Google Docs, but for some specific things which you need to be able to access quickly, create some drafts in one moment and save, it is probably the best solution.

I really like that it is easily accessible, adaptive, affordable, adjustable to the needs of every user, appealing and aesthetical. Besides, it is really user-friendly, useful and ultramodern. What's more, this note-taking tool is practical, powerful and helps you effectively keep your promising drafts. I enjoy this software more than just using some editors because MS Office and LibreOffice sometimes may be really slow-working, despite using good hardware, enough physical memory space, order and no bugs in your OS. Nimbus Web is responsive, reliable and really remarkable. It is absolutely not costly, and this thing is stylish and detail-sensitive. Word search is almost flawless, docs downloading is fast, notes ordering is easy-to-use and apply. You can easily add any tags, change fonts or wordings coloring, add to favorites or remove them, create tidy folders or clean them, restore the notes from trash, name and rename them. You can even create to-do-lists, share things, set reminders, or even upload some files. You can quickly print out note, search through notes, find something in a note. It is really a pragmatic, neat and just professional thing which I always need.

I dislike that I cannot change my email easily in my account. They offer to write to their support team, but it is just some extra hassle and I would want to have a reliable and quick way to change my email. Besides, sometimes it is working slowly in some browsers (especially in Chromium, OS Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.)

vorig jaar

Hi Olga! Thanks a lot for your review. We worked hard on our super documents concept and really happy that you enjoy our editor. We are sorry that you faced some issues and agree that the process of email change is rather complicated at the moment. We are already working on the functionality that will offer to change email quickly right from the Nimbus Note web client.

Scott F.
Owner/Operator in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

My new, favorite go-to note taking and checklist application for my PC and my Smartphone/Tablet

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nimbus Note allows me to make notes about ANYTHING on my computer, smartphone or tablet, and have them synchronized across all those devices in realtime. So when I take notes about a project or a phone call I just took on my office phone line, and leave the office for an appointment, those notes are also available on my phone when I leave. The tagging and categories features allow for easy searching of my notes too.

I love that this program gives me a version for the computer AND my smart devices that stays synchronized in realtime. You can get a lot done with the 5MB of space they give you for free as well, so long as you don't get too heavy on images. There are lots of font and formatting options within the application, including inline image displays.

The to-do list features are a bit lacking. For example, you can create a note, but each note has a separate task list that isn't part of the note's body. There is no way to make a note that is JUST a to-do list that you can checkoff as you go using the full width of the screen or note. It would also be nice if you could link this program to your existing cloud storage solution (Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, etc.) for storing images attached to notes as well as for backup/restore operations. Having a screen capture utility is great, but they don't have an image editor to let you annotate your screenshots. Currently I have to use 2 programs (Numbus Note and PicPick) to get ALL my work done. The price tag is also quite high for what this program does and the lack of additional cloud sync and options. If this program integrated EVERYTHING in my CON list I would happily pay the monthly rate.

vorig jaar

Hi Scott! Please check our updated app - to-do lists are improved, you can use one of many templates to work with to-do lists or create your own. Nimbus Capture has a great annotation panel - check it out! Also, we now have integrations with many services including Google Drive, which you can embed right into your note. We are looking forward to your feedback!

Jakub N.
Jakub N.
Digital Marketer & Data Analyst in Polen
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect for specific use cases, decent for the rest

4 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am slowly making a friendship with Nimbus. I've been Evernote user for years, both for personal and work-related tasks. I see how much Nimbus team did to meet the expecations, and in my case – they overdelivered, which is outstanding. I am more and more convinced to move all my notes from Evernote to Nimbus, and don't even look at Notion.

I love how it combines the feeling of a “standard” note (like in Evernote) with enhanced, modern features (like in Notion). That's exactly something I was looking for. And I love tables!

I am not yet fully convinced that Nimbus is a piece of software that will last and will be developed for many years to come. That trust is crucial for a note-taking tool that I want to rely on every day. That's not a weakness, just a tiny thing that makes me careful for now and not allow me to entirely jump in.

12 maanden geleden

Hi Jakub! Thanks for your review. We understand your concern, Nimbus is on market since 2015 and we are growing and becoming even more stable, so jump in and welcome onboard.

Bibhash R.
CEO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Nimbus - Great tool but with limitations

4 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's tool with great potential but needs to sort out bugs. Need to be more suitable for technical documentation. Need to improve collaboration features.

awesome ease of editing rich editing features good UI/UX liberal storage capacity liberal user capacity

No commenting system Code formattting poor Sync fails sometimes copy/paste issues sometimes Buggy sometimes

12 maanden geleden

Thanks for your feedback, Bibhash! We are working n improving minor bags and make updates constantly. The commenting system is planned in our roadmap, you can check it here http://nimb.ws/3ksyV9

Professor in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Better & Cheaper than EverBloat

5 vorig jaar

I used Evernote(bloat) for 4 years and it became more & more expensive and bloated and slow. It was wildly different on every platform. Nimbus is much cheaper, faster and has one key feature that Evernote doesn't have... folders within folders. This makes Nimbus soooo much better for organizing my +1,000 notes.

The tables in Nimbus are pretty basic. I wish they would add some additional functions like summing a column of numbers.

vorig jaar

Thanks for switching to Nimbus Note. Great that you enjoy the structure of folders and subfolders. Re?ently we added basic summing for the columns. Also, we plan to add filtering and simple formulae support. Please, share your thoughts and suggestions regarding summing and other functions you would like to use in Nimbus Note tables - use our email [email protected]

Hans N.
CEO in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

"Swiss Army knife"-like tool

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like to use it for almost everything!
Before I used notepad++ and Word to remember thought/ideas and different Apps to manage my ToDos.
Now I always think "Nimbus" first. It is such a great way editing thoughts in a structured manned on the fly!
It is so easy and intuitive moving notes around (e.g. from folder "bugs" to "solved")!
I like and make heavy use of the option to share Notes and folders! A great way building a manual and sharing it with either an individual contact or in general (on the company website) as key documentation.
Your "Nimbus Help & Guides" was a great source for ideas!
Besides all that documentation and note taking use cases, I also collect links/bookmarks and complete articles or fragments! So easy to put it into the correct folder and tag it!

My favorite: How easy it is to include Gifs! Next is the wysiwyg editor, the nice mobile apps, general ease of use, excellent options to organize things (workspace, folders, many levels of subfolders), ton of features. And of course the excellent documentation!

Impossible sorting (defining the order of) workspaces and notes manually! Sporadic not working article captures (only at the beginning of my work; probably just bad luck ;-) ). I miss a general search feature for the help & guides; and a direct link to the forum on your website (or I simply couldn't find it yet).

12 maanden geleden

Hi Hans! Thanks for your feedback. We will improve our guides meanwhile you can use standard search, a link to the forum can be easily found in the website's footer.

Saskia B.
Content Creator in Duitsland
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One place for all the stuff

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly positive, I run my side business, day job, further education and personal life on this tool. I can't wait for 2021 where they want to add more Notion-like features plus unique ones that no other note taking / workspace apps have.

It is very versatile, easy to use, localized into my native language and the team behind the product are very transparent, honest and open for feedback. I also really like the web clipper and the capturing tool that come complimentary with my business account.

Not many integrations with other tools (API/Zapier/...), the databases are a little weak (no formulas or relations) and collaboration tools still need a bit of work (no comments feaature or similar communication options yet).

12 maanden geleden

Hi Saskia! Thanks for your support. All the mentioned features are in our roadmap, you can check the statuses here https://nimbus.nimbusweb.me/s/share/4244497/etd897m7ooisp1qmk0a8

Kevin T.
Self employed in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Seeking A New Evernote

4 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am excited by Nimbus's potential and looking forward to digging into the inner workings and making it work for me.

I have used Evernote pretty much since day one but it is losing its way. Nimbus looks very similar to the old Evernote style and structure so there was no learning curve. It does operate in different ways to Evernote and a month in there is a lot to learn. One area where Nimbus stands out is customer support, both via email and the Facebook page is very, very slick and quick.

When importing my collection of Evernote documents Nimbus didn't import by folder which meant that I had to spend a long time recreating the folder structure and transferring documents to these. There was also an issue with the scroll bar running back to the top, but I reported this and I got a reply saying this would be fixed in under an hour.

12 maanden geleden

Thanks for choosing Nimbus Note, Kevin!

Marketer in Portugal
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Nimbus is getting better every day

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel that I have more clarity to organize my workspace inside Nimbus. I have a personal workspace separated from everything else and I can achieve more in my day with this structure

This tool is growing and the developers have done a lot in the last month with the feedback of the community. I feel like this tool will be on par with people except for Evernote in one year or less and deliver some features that Evernote doesn't have. Nimbus note was slow on Android and Windows and that was fixed in about 2 weeks after people complained. Nimbus extensions on the browser had some bugs fixed and are more reliable. The Workspaces allows me to separate and declutter my field of view.

The search feature is my biggest complaint. In Evernote, everything was so easy to find and the ability to find text in photos was lovely in Evernote. Nimbus should improve the search feature in the following weeks They also should make it easier for the users to understand how to use the OCR when capturing documents.

12 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review! The search was much improved with the recent update. Please check this guide to learn more about OCR http://nimb.ws/d2c964

principal in Canada
Marktonderzoek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My take

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Generally serves my needs - eg keeping an accurate and networked place to keep notes

It has a lot of powerful features; privacy maintained unlike other similar software

Some restrictions. (Eg older notes). Can occasionally be buggy

vorig jaar

Thanks for your feedback, privacy stands first for us. Notes from the old version of the editor will be converted in a new format. We are about to release the new solution. You will be able to access and work with old notes, we guarantee that they won't disappear.

Ersan A.
CEO in Canada
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Game Changer Note Taking App

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We actually make all our team communication using Nimbus so it's become an all type digital asset repository for the whole organization.

Brilliant tool for information organisation. Nimbus is practical, powerful and helps you effectively keep your promising drafts. You can replace Nimbus with Notion and can save thousands. It has a great clipper i can say that one of the best in the market Great editor that you can use as the central for all your personal and business note-taking

Nothing i can say that i dont like as in my title this is a game changer application.

vorig jaar

Hi Ersan! Thanks for your feedback! Glad you are enjoying our apps.