Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ZarMoney

ZarMoney does it all... And does it better! We believe an outside-the-box accounting solution should have out-of-this-world support.

Meer informatie over ZarMoney

56 reviews worden weergegeven

Bobby W.
Bobby W.
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

"Everything I need and more!"

Opmerkingen: My experience has been great. I am not normally an accountant, but I am do what I need to run my business. I even got suggestions on improving my workflow. No issue has come up that was not solves in a day at the longest. Pain-free process.

Pluspunten: The system was easy to setup. I was able to setup my company in minutes and was able to produce workflow instantly. Support is very responsive with immediate solutions. I was able to speak with someone in depth about something I didn't understand.

Minpunten: I work at odd hours, sometimes in the middle of the night. I couple of times I was not able to log on because of scheduled maintenance.

James G.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

"Forget Quickbooks, zoho, zero. Zarmoney does it all at a better price."

Opmerkingen: I’ll be honest, I’m kinda cheap, I’ve been in construction for 40 years and I’ve used dozens of accounting software products. They all left me short on one aspect or another, poor invoicing, no quotes, double entry madness. Zarmoney does it all with very little effort on my part. Transactions are pulled right out of my bank automatically. Only thing I have to do is categorize my expenses. Zarmoney uses AI to pick up on repeated transactions and gets the category right. Customer service with these guys should be renamed to concierge, called me twice to make sure I understood what services they offer. I don’t get buried with nonsense emails or useless ads. I can’t express enough how happy I am with Zarmoney. Try it you will like it.

Pluspunten: I think the ease of set up, integrated logo into all quotes, invoices. Easy to put footnotes on both quotes and invoices, . The chart of accounts couldn’t be easier. Bank set up was amazing and secure. The best thing for me is the dashboard let’s me see my company’s Performance from quotes sent, invoices due, cash in the bank. Very well laid out .

Minpunten: No one likes to do book work so the thing I don’t like about Zarmoney is some of the navigation could be centralized , some menu items are in places I wouldn’t have put them.

William H.
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"KNDHH"

Pluspunten: Everything sure beats QuickBooks with no loss of features and is much faster on line

Minpunten: Tiny details could use some attention , column headings on some screens need change.

Steven P.
OWNER
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2021

"LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE"

Opmerkingen: FAIRLY GOOD EXCEPT CASH BASIS REPORTING. WHEN I SIGNED UP I SAID I WAS A CASH BASIS COMPANY AND THEY DID NOT WARN ME THAT NO SUCH REPORTING WAS AVAILABLE. LIAR LIAR!

Pluspunten: WORKS GOOD IN KEEPING TRACK OF AP AND AR

Minpunten: WAS PROMISED CASH BASIS REPORTING 2 WEEK AGO STILL WAITING.... I NEED TO DO MY TAXES SO I'LL BE GOING THROUGH THE PAIN OF SWITCHING BACK TO INTUIT.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2021
Mark L.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2021

"ZarSoftWare for Small Business"

Opmerkingen: I am solving the problem of keeping track of sales, billing and payments. Zar Money allows a nice effective suite of items to help me do this.

Pluspunten: If you are in need of accounting software for a small business, in my view Zar Money is the ticket! It has all the functionality, the professionalism and easy of use , plus the set up was quite simple.

Minpunten: I think if you had some easier ways to create templates for invoices and emails to add more company individualism it would help. Plus you have reports, but maybe have the reports a little easier to know how to get with better titles of the reports you can get access to.

Tim G.
Director of Operations
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-12-2019

"Great accounting software"

Opmerkingen: I switched from other software to Zar due to the full functions it offered. Some things that it has that other don't . Just to name one.
Generate PO for product purchase plus all the packing and receiving that goes with it.

Pluspunten: Was surprised to see everything it could do and easy to customize to your needs.

Minpunten: Doesn't do well with mobile phone device. Would like to see a fully functional app.

• Beoordeeld op 24-12-2019
James D.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-1-2021

"Easy to use, good costs and support"

Opmerkingen: It has been a very good transistion from QB desktop. Staff and sales are great.

Pluspunten: Very similar to Quickbook desktop and seems to made for my business needs. I am an accountant by education so this software works well for me. The other brands seem to have been made for people who do not understand accounting at all and add too many steps. This is simple and to the point.

Minpunten: Check template is difficult to adjust. Some items are hard to change at setup.

• Beoordeeld op 6-1-2021
Jeff C.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019

"Best solution I've found for managing or inventory and material sales"

Opmerkingen: Needed something with better inventory tracking, ability to do quotes and sales orders, and ability to print load lists, labels, etc.

Pluspunten: Multiple location capability
Custom printing templates so can make packing lists, labels, etc all from a SO or PO
Scalable units for items while having 1 item only. E.g. can sell bolts by Ea, Case, or Lbs
Easy returns and credits

Minpunten: No excel import/export of sales orders or POs, only inventory items and contacts
No dropship/direct ship option on POs; have to receive in inventory and bill out

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Charles S.
Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

"Better than Quick Books but credit card processing options are limited"

Opmerkingen: I was extremely happy when I first started using ZarMoney to replace my QBO; however, I was quickly shutdown by their credit card processor.

Pluspunten: Track inventory without additional fees. QuickBook has you add fees for everything you get with ZarMoney's basic software/online version.

Minpunten: The credit card processing options are limited to a few restrictive processors who are prejudicial against certain businesses and industries. This limits the ability to integrate ZarMoney as a total book keeping solution.

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019
Kara s. M.
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021

"Good resource for the money"

Opmerkingen: I am glad for the online access. I can do what i need any time of day.

Pluspunten: I have been glad to see they are readily available to help if I have questions. Even at 2 am. 🙂

Minpunten: I get confused about where to find things. But, they have a fairly good database of FAQs. And... I'm sorry, but the voice of the person chosen to do the tutorial videos is really hard to listen to.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021
Faina P.
it
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

"enhancements"

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a simple and cheap bookkeeping solution that allowed me to print paper checks and generate reports and invoices. Quickbooks was more than I needed so this is perfect

Pluspunten: Its very easy to use and set up and does everything I need it to do overall

Minpunten: There are some basic things that are missing but the team quickly made the changes to update the software as per my request and I was very impressed with the speed and overall customer support

Brenda J.
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2019

"Great for beginners"

Pluspunten: ZarMoney is easy to use for someone who has basic accounting knowledge and little to no previous experience with this kind of program. Any questions you might have, you can find in the faqs or by contacting customer service! It's also easy to customize it to your specific needs (meaning there is no ONE way to use it).

Minpunten: The only improvement I see that could be made is adding features to handle taxes or to generate forms for tax purposes!

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2019
Bob F.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

"Amazing software"

Opmerkingen: Before ZarMoney, I was using one of the best software designed for my business. I switched to ZarMoney by a Friend's recommendation a couple years ago. It was the best change in my business. Much easier to work with, amazing features , very reasonable cost and most importantly an excellent customer service.

Pluspunten: Very easy to learn and teach my employees. Ability for fast contact and invoicing the customers. Easy searching data. Cost.

Minpunten: There is really nothing that I like least about the software.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Tim S.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2021

"A LIFE SAVER"

Opmerkingen: I am starting up a new business and needed something to keep track of everything. A spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it and the expense of the other companies wasn't realistic for a small start up company. The affordability of this system, combined with the ease of use and full set of features, made it perfect for my business to start and grow with.

Pluspunten: I love how detailed everything is and that you can customize so much. It does take a bit to set up when you have many SKU's, but that is with any software. The tutorials are very helpful. I have never seen such good customer service and support. Take advantage of it.

Minpunten: I would have liked to be able to set up different SKU's by combining two fields. For example, I have several tumblers that are the same size, but different colors. I have to have a different SKU for each for inventory so I have to enter each one. The duplicate tool helps, but would be nice to just go in and select a different color and have it do it automatically.

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2021
Derrick P.
Managing Member
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2020

"Zarmoney is great for the money and then some."

Opmerkingen: It has been a breeze to complete my daily tasks. I prepare quotes and invoices effortlessly.

Pluspunten: This software offers the most comprehensive bundle of services and functions of any program that I have used for banking. It is more intuitive than QuickBooks and much more third party compatible than programs that charge ten times the amount.

Minpunten: The fact that I am still relegated to doing data downloads and subsequent uploads from my Nevada State Business Banking Accounts is a bit of a pain in the backside. But, the other features make it worth the hassle.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2020
Mack H.
Mailroom Inventory Supervisor
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019

"Great Software Great Value"

Opmerkingen: I give Zar Money A++

Pluspunten: Ease of use very intuitive fits well for basic accounting.

Minpunten: The lack of ability to better customize reports

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019
Shawn G.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

"ZarMoney fit my needs perfectly"

Opmerkingen: ZarMoney is very easy to use and perfect for my small businesses. They quickly answered any questions I had although it was so fast and easy to setup so I didn't need much help. In less than a week I setup five small companies included entering all transactions for the prior year and some further back.

Pluspunten: The software is great and I’ve used most features. Having the inventory module included makes this product stand out. It is easy to use with all the AP and AR functions I required. Linking to bank accounts saves significant time and increases accuracy. I haven’t encountered anything where I couldn’t find a solution with ZarMoney.

Minpunten: While there is an inventory module that I use and it works great there is not a BOM function to build final assemblies for stock from raw materials. This was easy to work around using a manual entry instead and is not cumbersome for a small company but might be a consideration for a larger manufacturer. More integration with third party sellers like amazon and a way to import/link orders from e-commerce platforms to avoid double entry would be nice to save some time.

Cathryn M.
Textiel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2021

"Highly Recommend"

Opmerkingen: Loving it and will be staying with it

Pluspunten: So easy to use and it has everything we need to run our business

Minpunten: Not enough choices for the templates ..

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2021
Diane M.
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020

"Awesome Software"

Opmerkingen: Wonderful all way from entering my business to running it daily with zarmoney

Pluspunten: the customer support is awesome. so is the software

Minpunten: like everything about it so far so good.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020
David R.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Great product!"

Pluspunten: Easy to use and having everything in one place.

Minpunten: It would be nice if the title of an invoice, quote, and purchase order showed up on the master list. It's time consuming to have to search for a specific one and it would be easier if I could see the title and go directly to it.

Alireza M.
ceo
  • Beoordeeld op 10-8-2020

"zarmoney features"

Opmerkingen: In few words, It's EXCELLENT

Pluspunten: I checked many many softwares, not oc them met my needs, but zarmoney was prefect with high quality customer service .

Minpunten: Its features and easy to use.Also its team.

• Beoordeeld op 10-8-2020
Abdul N.
E-commerce manager
  • Beoordeeld op 29-5-2020

"Customizable on demand"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied as of yet.

Pluspunten: Great software with great service.
Free more implementations would make the product even more competitive in the market.

Minpunten: Unable to open multiple windows at the same time.
Unable to delete transactions.

• Beoordeeld op 29-5-2020
Javier D.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020

"easy to transition to Zarmoney"

Opmerkingen: Made for an easy transition from my last on-line accounting system

Pluspunten: On-line - easy to access and use - support answer initial questions that made my transition easy

Minpunten: Hard to articulate - but none worth noting

• Beoordeeld op 19-10-2020
Frank R.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2021

"Zarmoney get the biggest bang for your buck."

Opmerkingen: This software keeps everything I need in 1 place.

Pluspunten: Everything about this company is just great. From the software to support. Never have worked with such great people.

Minpunten: Havent found one yet. As far as I can tell there isn't a con.

Matthew B.
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021

"Best value"

Pluspunten: Basic accounting software that I am able to use for quotes and invoicing is amazing. Being able to expand my company with out moving to another platform.

Minpunten: Having to go thorough software and companies in order to do the add on features.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021