Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Textmagic

Volledig uitgerust platform voor zakelijke sms-berichten om sms-berichten in bulk te verzenden naar klanten, medewerkers en partners.

Meer informatie over Textmagic

We started using the software as the need to get in touch with our truck drivers is paramount in our industry. This is a great way to do this in theory.

Beoordelingen van Textmagic

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Textmagic heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 212 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Textmagic eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (212)

Nate
Nate
Co-Founder in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

TextMagic is there when others aren't

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was August 28th, 2017. Hurricane Harvey had landed in Houston and was causing a record amount of flooding. People were dying, and thousands were still trapped in their homes. I made a simple website for my buddy's church, so his friends could keep track of all of the parishoners that needed rescue. The website quickly went viral however, and soon the entire city was using it as a way to track the rescue cases. Rains continued to pound Houston, and what started as a simple website that I made in 6 hours now was literally the only thing standing in the way of death for thousands of people still trapped by the rising floodwaters. We had a problem, though. Some of the people were getting rescued but not being marked "SAFE" on the site. This resulted in wasted resources, as rescuers would would go to a house and find nobody there, the homeowner having already been rescued hours earlier. We had to come up with a solution to this problem. Luckily, we had all of their phone numbers, so we decided to text them all. It was 2 AM in Texas, and I needed to have it done overnight because we were expecting more waves of signups in the morning. I tried Twilio but nobody answered the phone or replied to my urgent messages. Luckily, TextMagic picked up the phone and I got a working account in minutes. We sent out thousands of SMS overnight. TextMagic was there when others weren't. We ended up saving 25,000 people that week, a number which would have been smaller if not for TextMagic.

The customer service is excellent. I don't recall the woman's name, but it was the best customer service I have ever received for any product, in a literal life or death situation.

I couldn't tell at first glance, by looking at the website, if it was ready for enterprise solutions or not

Judi
Judi
Corporate Recruiter in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Necessary & Unnecessary features

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not getting notifications that a message wasn't delivered is a detriment to Text Magic and my ability to do my job effectively. Our text message program with our customer base is pivotal to success within my company so it's vital to know if messages are reaching my customers.

Ease of setting up and using templates!!

Unnecessary feature - The email notifications that someone unsubscribed to your messages. If I get a text that says "STOP" from the person sending it, then I don't need an email telling me that they sent a message saying STOP. It's redundant & unnecessary. Necessary/needed feature - You really need to develop an email notification when a text message is undelivered. I've sent several messages that were undelivered and I only discovered that they weren't delivered when I checked my history for a completely different message.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback. We are sorry to hear that our unsubscribed recipient notification is not useful for you. For your information, all email notifications can be modified under your account settings. To improve this feature, we will add the "Unsubscribe" option to our sent notification email so that you can turn off this notification with a single click. Unfortunately, we do not send an email for each failed message due to limited server resources. We recommend that you keep track of the delivery rate via TextMagic Web App by checking the message status in History or checking the overview under Reporting. You can also enable a notification to receive a daily report of your messaging statistics and go to your message history with a single click. Should you have any delivery issues in the future, please do not hesitate to email us: [email protected].

Kamran
Senior Infrastructure Network Engineer in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

Text Magic service has dropped in past few years

1,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exprerience has been very horrible.
1) Everyday there is delay in sending the sms to users (MFA SMS)
2) Support has no clue with issue on their system, so never get confirmation if there is issue on textmagic
3) Once the issue is resolved there is no report to update about the issue i.e reason for issue and what steps are taken to avoid it in future.

Have used Text Magic for our MFA SMS service for more then 5 years

Textmagic has lost its reliblity which we got three years ago

6 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your concerns and for being a long-term user of TextMagic. We are sorry for the issues you've faced with our service, especially concerning SMS delays and the lack of effective support. We understand the importance of reliable and timely communication, especially for MFA purposes. Please know that we take your concerns seriously and are actively working to address these issues to prevent future occurrences.

Atendi
IT Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

An Amazing SMS Marketing Software

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I like the mobile marketing features It comes with amazing SMS Marketing and SMS survey capabilities

With Textmagic. we have had it easy handling SMS Marketing. No issues.

Nicolas Frichot
Nicolas Frichot
IT Specialist in Mauritius
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

TextMagic: Communicate Directly With Your Audience

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I managed to launch successful promotional and communications campaign, and have the message get right away to the targeted audience as compared to other means where the message opening rate is low (email) or where the message gets lost in a flood of content (social media). Great experience. I definitely recommend.

I love the fact that their SMS delivery rate are almost at 100%. The SMS length calculator is very useful and helps in saving costs. Their pre-build SMS templates are very useful and helps save time and copy-writing efforts. Best of all, the multiple numbers from which the SMS can be sent, if not the most sought Custom Sender ID, for optimal branding.

I would appreciate that the prices get lower, or packs for unlimited SMS's for a day for example, were available.

Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple to use, Clean UI, love how you can create a campaign in less than 2minutes

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good!

In an age where emails often vanish into the void, TextMagic has provided an invaluable service. It bridges the gap between businesses and their clientele, ensuring that every reservation confirmation is not merely sent but also received and acknowledged. This is not just a service; it's peace of mind. TextMagic, for elevating the standard of customer communication. In a marketplace often fraught with complexities and hidden costs, TextMagic stands as a paragon of simplicity and value. The payment system functions with admirable efficiency, the pricing structure is commendably fair, and the user interface is crafted for intuitive navigation. Coupled with exhaustive documentation and the availability of APIs, it becomes more than a service—it becomes an indispensable asset. In sum, it leaves nothing to be desired and everything to be admired.

Haven't experienced any issues or anything disappointing yet. All campaigns sent SMS to everyone. Customer service was prompt to respond in my experience so far.

Kingsley
Mr in VK
Commercieel vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

very active app

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very seamless to use and very effective way to get your message across sharply

very user friendly. it allows you to create your own text as it suits your needs and you can save your text as template therefore you don't need to be writing all the time

It takes less that a second to sent and will also send you a report if the message is delivered or failed

Ali
Property Manager in VK
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Text Magic - Game changer

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience and user interface and very easy to use.

The ability to schedule messages at times we need them to be sent and the templates messages we can create and also sending multiple messages to numbers if needed and the alerts we receive when we get a reply.

no cons at all is something we will be using for a long time.

Ger
Ger
Co-owner in Nederland
Computersoftware

Very relyable software for sending SMS through e-mail, we endorse it to all our customers.

Opmerkingen: happy customers

Easy setup, fair pricing , reliable for business environments, instant support, didn't encounter any downtime the last 5 years

It would be better if they where better known in Europe, than it would be easier to recommend it to our customers. For the rest not a single thing. It does what it has to do without unneccesary options.

Roland
Roland
Founder in Australië
Consumentendiensten

A central TextMessaging platform that's as intuitive as it is powerful

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A central text messaging platform that allows a whole team to send and reply to text messages from anywhere. Very simple, and has stopped my phone buzzing and no longer need to pass out my personal phone number.

After growing the business beyond the capabilities of my iPhone keyboard for texting customers, I moved to TextMagic because of its Zapier integration and simplicity. Works as expected, is simple and very well thought out.

A few things which doesn't work for MY particular company but may be necessary for others is: - "Chats" tab doesn't show an outgoing message in no reply has been returned (as if it were Android or iOS, or Facebook) You have to go into "History" tab until a message as been returned - If you set up seperate roles under the same company, you can't see who has replied to which text, this is on an individual login basis. Like I said there may be reasons for this design, but it doesn't work with my company and workflow so we've had to share the password to the main account. A minor issue in the scheme of things.

Leah
MD in Ierland
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

DO NOT USE

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All messages deleted, our number that we have had for 3 years deleted, no response from support

5 jaar geleden

We are sincerely sorry that your data was deleted. Again, we wish to assure you that your data was deleted by the person who logged into your account and was not the fault of TextMagic or its employees. We have also restored all the information that this situation caused you to lose. TextMagic can set up account permissions for you to avoid situations where data is accidentally deleted. If you need more help with this type of situation, please let us know via [email protected] and we will be most happy to assist you.

Catalin
software engineer in Roemenië
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

It Just Works (TM)

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I run a website that grew from a personal hobby to 3 million monthly users. I have monitoring scripts that use TextMagic to send me text messages whenever something unexpected happens. In addition, I have a home server running all kinds of smaller pet projects that also send out text messages on certain conditions. TextMagic works flawlessly every single time. In two years, I never once had a SMS fail to go out. I couldn't say if they are expensive or not. To be honest, I never had reason to shop around after day 1. I also never needed customer support, but that in itself deserves five stars in my book. :-)

It does one thing and does it flawlessly.

BRETT
business delovopment in VS
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

THIS IS VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO USE

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: THEY HAVE FIXED ALL MY ISSUES IN TIMEY MATTER AND THEIR WERE VERY FEW ISSUES I HAVE OVER 2 YEARS OF USEING THEIR PRODUCT, MOST ISSUES WERE SOMETHING I DID ANYWAYS SO THE PRODUCT IS VERY WELL RUNNING . WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS YOU CAN SEND MASS BULK TEXT FOR YOUR CUSTOMER BASE, IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LOVE HOW IF YOUR COMPUTER FREEZER UP AND YOU HAVE RESTART IT AND WHEN YOU RELOAD TEXT MAGIC IT WILL SAVE ALL YOUR CURRENT PROGESS SO YOU WONT USE ANYTHING, THEY ALLWAYS HAVE FEATURE CALLED TEXT FORWARD TO CALL TO WERE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CALL YOU , YOU CAN FORWARD IT TO YOUR CELL WITHOUT THEM KNOWING YOUR PERSONAL CELL NUMBER.. AWSOME PRODUCT

that text magic keeps it up to date and they keep on updateing it for better use i love it

Richard
Director in Nederland
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

TextMagic Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To be honest, when I first started using TextMagic, I didn't think I would use it much. But now, I wouldn't be without it. At first it was a struggle for me to remember the shortcuts (snippets I think) but, after a little bit of practice it became second nature and now I use TextMagic all the time - especially when I am writing reports. TextMagic is especially useful to me when I use, for example, place names which can easily be misspelled. For example, in one of my reports, I have to use the place name Agios Ioannis repeatedly and so now, I have assigned a snippet to the name Agios Ioannis (I am using the snippet as I type this review) and so there is no chance of misspelling the name.

I use TextMagic mostly for words and phrases I use often. I'm finding that I am using TextMagic more and more now. It save such a lot of time. I'm dyslexic and my fingers often get ahead of my brain on the keyboard and so TextMagic can help cut down massively on the proof-reading side of things. I would not be without TextMagic now.

It took a little while to learn TextMagic but, once I started using TextMagic regularly, it became second nature. I now rely heavily on TextMagic.

Stuart
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

My Secret Weapon for Better Productivity

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Can't work without it.

Every aspect of Text Magic has been so well thought out, making it simple to use and with richness that makes it valuable for virtually every aspect of my communications.

No; it is incredibly easy to use and understand.

Andrew
Owner in VK
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We send messages; we get replays... in our email inbox. It is just fantastic.

We found it very easy to set up setting SMS by email from our workshop management software.

Nothing so far. Everything just works fine.

Albert
ASM in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

TextMagic makes our service better!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: excellent both in overall operation and customer service has been very good

ease of use and able to monitor user usage

at times can be a little slow when submitting and receiving messages

Linda
Employment Consultant in Canada
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use - great way to keep in touch with clients

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm not one to talk over the phone. I love technology for this. I give my clients to option to keep in touch by phone, email or text. Most clients prefer texting so this software gives me the opportunity to keep in touch with them.

The software is user friendly and it's a great way to keep in touch with clients. It's effective and easy to access.

There's nothing really that I dislike about the software. Again, it's a quick way to keep in touch with clients

Roisin
Ierland
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Bookings made easy

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even though we only have five guest rooms, it's great to receive a text to tell us about each booking. We often use these texts when we're updating our calendar, because we can see in an instant every booking that's been made, most recent first.

Simple and uncomplicated

Nothing

Jeff
Owner in Canada
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Thank you Text Magic!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a property management company and our monthly rent collection and arrears is quickly resolved by texting our tenants! we have have seen a 75% increase in arrears collection when switching to text. Thanks Text Magic!

It just works and the ability to use templates makes our day to day process much faster.

nothing , whats not to like, the software works exactly how we want it to.

Rachel
Owner in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

A must for any tutor or small business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I really like the mass messaging and the multiple languages.

There is nothing we have found to dislike on this. It is wonderful.

Pat
Office Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great alternative communications

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The customers I can't get by calling - I can get by texting.

I suppose I could complain about it not being free, but that would be silly.

Julian
Director in VK
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Valuable part of our business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We offer customers the ability to text us for quick answers. We text customers if we have a mobile no. (with delivery info). Means no chance of our delivery instructions going to Spam.

Easy to use. Reasonably priced. Just works. Has an app so we can answer wherever.

No cons at all it all just works as it should work.

Ellie
Customer Service Manager in India
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Seamless integration & excellent support team

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Seamless integration & excellent support team. We have used it for more than 2 years now & it has never let us down.

Fernando
Portugal
, 11-50 werknemers

Text Magic, a valuable tool

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Text Magic sinc 2009 for urgent communication with our extended network of translators worldwide.

Reliability

It could be less expensive