Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Bolt

Log je in op Supply Pro, ITK en andere planningswebsites? Gebouwd voor onderaannemers en beroepen in de woningbouw.

Meer informatie over Bolt

Ease of use; user friendly; detailed information.

Beoordelingen van Bolt

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bolt heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 62 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bolt eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (62)

Electrician Extroadinaire in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Love vs hate

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am ALWAYS the first man in my company to set eyes on a new job. I also make a habit of being right on time, if not early with my particular kind of installation. Before Bolt, I would often show up to a job that is ready for me and yet I cannot do what I need because of a lack of provided information on site. I very rarely have this problem now.

I did/do absolutely love having any and all information pertinent to my job right at my fingertips in a matter of seconds, provided that information is valid and has been successfully uploaded onto Bolt before I need it.

I did/do dislike having to order my work materials through the Bolt App. I have often come across situations where I want to order new or different materials for a job that I have previously ordered materials on. In this case, I do not know how or if it is even possible to clear the previous ordered materials before submitting a new one.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks, Michael! There is a good chance that your feedback regarding submitting material requests requires a simple setting change. We will reach out to your internal administrator to advise.

Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Best scheduling software for the price!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think the Bolt Subcontractor software can be a very useful tool for subcontractors of any size, however a more conscious effort to make the mobile app for efficient would really take this program to the next level.

Bolt Subcontractor Software is an excellant scheduling software. Subcontractors big or small will find that this program allows for clean and accurate scheduling of crews, including the ability to add and track task to be completed. An added bonus is the ability to track contract document so that crews are able to view them whether they are on a job or working directly from an office.

The mobile application could use a lot of work. Not every subcontractor or crew will have access to tablets. The mobile application is very glitchy and virtually useless unless you have a strong wifi connection.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback! Hopefully, the new app release that we did in early 2019 solved your problems. If not, please reach out to [email protected] and we will make sure you get help.

Natalie
Vice President in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Terrible Software

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a horrible experience with Bolt. I was lied to multiple times throughout the process.

Unfortunately, I didn't like anything about the software.

I was lied to during the sales process. I was told the app was free and it is not free. Later I was told it is free to download but you need to be a paid user to open the app. I was also told it would help with Job Costing but it doesn't. It's basically expensive scheduling software. I was told it would integrate with Hyphen solutions, it did not do that either. The app is a mess and difficult to use.

Jana
admin in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great software to increase efficiency & keep history data

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before implementing Bolt many of our scheduling tasks were completed by individual employees. Now we have a centralized way of researching data instead of having to go to individual employees. I love the forecast & report features. It is very helpful to see upcoming work volume via calendar view. I find it very helpful you can drag and drop documents & pictures attached to a particular job. Bolt is a helpful scheduling software tool both in the office and out in the field via its mobile capabilities.

Forecast, Report, Mobile Capabilities, Calendar view, multiple user access and drag & drop documents & pictures

inability to change color template

5 jaar geleden

Hey Jana! Thank you for the feedback. We did release a feature allowing you to change the color template. Hope that helps!

Jason
Training and Development manager in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Feedback

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a good experience. The software has evolved with updates and improvements to meet our current needs.

The ability to have access to information in one location, history of projects and reports.

Occasional lag times to view documents. Some reports are not able to be stacked on the work order types only status, making multiple steps to pull reports to reflect productivity. Inability for material orders to be placed by more than one crew member assigned a specific work order.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Jason! We will take your input regarding reporting to our R&D Team!

leonard
Dallas Scheduling Manager in VS

BOLT is a game changer!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, BOLT has made a large impact on our daily scheduling. It has helped hold our company accountable and to see where our weak links exist. The absolute best scheduling assistant money can buy.

The scheduling abilities are amazing. We are still to this day learning all of the features available. Just using the software has created a much smoother and efficient way to schedule. BOLT not only helps with our day to day scheduling, but it also allows us to archive old jobs which allows us to provide accurate information/photos anytime a builder request.

with all software programs, there are cons. There are days that BOLT lags and/or glitches, however, these are few to none.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Leo!

Teri
Customer Care Supervisor in VS

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Importing customer contact info (name, phone, email) should be automatic when a work order is generated for an occupied home. Then, a rep can ask the customer if this is still good contact info. They may have the option to change when scheduling.

Viewing and scheduling work orders on calendars could improve. Seeing multiple crews and their availability, locations would help us to determine if we have someone in area on a requested day/time.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Teri!

Brenda
Accounting in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Bolt

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this has been a very helpful product. All of our employees are using the program and have the exact same access to all documents, work orders, etc. for each home.
We have increased our billing and payment times as well

Everything we do for every job is in one place - there is the audit feature so everyone will know who did what. The guys in the field can upload pictures and complete or change work orders I love the ability to invoice directly into my Quickbooks program

working out the kinks with invoicing has been kind of a pain

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Brenda! We appreciate your feedback.

Patricia
Csr in VS

Easy, efficient. Fast software with so many options.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

The easiness of maneuvering through the software. There are so many different ways that we can set up the software and all of them are easy to work through.

The calendar needs to be simplified a little bit. The layout for scheduling is a little condensed and hard to read. The time frames run too closely together which makes it difficult to read.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks, Patricia! Hopefully, the new calendar updates help make your job a bit easier!

Kailee
Kailee
Sales Assistant/ Office assistant in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software program for expanding businesses

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to get more money from the contractors for things that we didn't have proof were done and were in situations for he said she said so now have proof in pictures and are able to collect more.

There are a lot of benefits to using this as long everyone is on board with using and learning the steps. The real time tickets are great, the pictures are a big help for us and the owner and sales guys can access the work that has been done as well. Reports are an easy run to get different stats as well.

Not much to complain about, and if we had had issues they have been on top of solutions and fixes

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Kailee!

Cindy
Field Coordinator in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers

A little laggy

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Streamlined our scheduling greatly. Nice to have everything in one program

A lot of lag and crashes more than I would like

5 jaar geleden

Hey Cindy, thanks for your feedback! If there are specific issues that we can help with, please reach out to [email protected]. We would be happy to help address anything that can help make your day to day job faster, simpler, and more mobile.

manuel
area manager in VS

excellent product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall Bolt is the best tool we've ever had out in the field, it help us managing our work better

brings you all the tools needed to simplify work and be more productive and efficient, from quality control, scheduling and communicating with home builders and sub crews

i can't think of anything negative about the software

Thanks Manuel!

Robyn
Cleaner in VS

Convenience

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have to check in to bolt on a daily bases the book see what jobs I have and the mark my jobs complete and I don't have any complaints

It is very easy to use It's always up and running no complaints everything's on the

Nothing so far it's always been up and running for me I have to check on a daily from my jobs and they're always there

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Robyn!

Scott
Area Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Very impressed - easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has helped our company tremendously. No more paper files, boxes of plans(redlines). All information and service notes are available anywhere

The ease at which all of my jobs and history is at my fingertips at any location

Slow process when opening app the first time after closing

Thanks Scott!

Logan
Trim carpenter in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

This app can be very useful...

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More frustrating than problem solving!

Being able to pull up job site “blueprints” is very appealing

Lack of updates, losing tasks. Supervisor will task multiple things and it doesn’t get relayed to the field tech in time causing reoccurring visits to the job site... and on and on...

5 jaar geleden

Hi Logan! Thanks for your feedback! We just wanted you to know that what you experienced is a known issue and is scheduled to be resolved in about 2 weeks.

Billy
Manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

Bolt

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Its very smooth to locate the schedule and change accordingly

when selecting the edit feature from the scheduled task , if you edit any portion of the workorder , when you click update , it takes you out of the workorder and I always have to go back into workorder , but if you click on the woerkorder tab , its all good

5 jaar geleden

Hey Billy! Thanks for the feedback. We will take note of your experience and see what we can do to improve it!

Candi
Owner in VS

GREAT

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This software keeps us very organized. We can easily reassign crews and/or jobs. The Superintendants all love receiving the confirmations. The employees use it to leave notes about jobs. All around this system is awesome and has certainly made our lives easier in the office.

A little expensive! Sometimes in the afternoon it tends to slow down a bit.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback, Candi!

Ian
Manager in Training in VS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It is very user friendly and easy to understand unlike some of the more confusing softwares

We had to wait for confirmations. This was not due to the software this was due to our own team

Thanks Ian!

Brendon
Project Manager in VS
, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

It has helped out business

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would recommend this for sure.

We had a lot of conflict with scheduling doing things the old fashioned way, but this has really helped us to be a more efficient company.

It seems a little buggy still. It crashes on me at least once or twice a day, but I guess that could always be something on my end. But it is a minor setback.

Lisandro
Supervisor in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent App

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Im able to look and schedule everything with a touch of a button. Really easy to use

To me , keeping everything organized and eliminating paper is the best. Being able to assign tasks to my crews is really practical and in detail.

I have no negatives . Everything ive tried so far is positive

Thanks Lisandro!

Joseph
sales in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very happy with the tracking of job activity, billing and job status

All job related items in one place. Easy to find document, and see scheduling.

Sometimes it runs slow and does not appears to be because of internet connection.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Joseph!

Jessie
Billing in VS

Exceptional Product; Easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use; user friendly; detailed information

There isn't anything that I don't like about it.

Thanks Jessie!

Pamela
Project Coordinator in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Bolt review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Functionality and ease of use. It serves our company well, the software support is amazing.

It locks up from time to time and is slow to open on occasions

5 jaar geleden

Hey Pamela! Thanks for the feedback! If we can help clarify, or help you from locking yourself out, just reach out to us at [email protected]!

William
Service Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great product for end user

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like how easy it is to work my schedule for days even weeks out. User interface is super intuitive

Sometimes there are glitches that cause issues like double work orders or work orders disappearing but they are usually fixed rapidly.

Thanks William!

Jerry
Computer IT in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

My Review of Bolt

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Master electrician for 40 years. Computer IT for 15 years. Use Bolt every week for reports. Runs flawlessly without a problem.

User friendly