STACK reviews

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over STACK

Bied op en win meer winstgevend werk in minder tijd met STACK! Cloudgebaseerde, gratis ondersteuning/training. Maak vandaag nog je gratis account aan.

Meer informatie over STACK

1.069 reviews worden weergegeven

Bob C.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018

"Powerful, especially in the right hands!"

Opmerkingen: We are younger folks in the business who are very familiar with excel and spreadsheet formulas. This program is made for those types of minds. What we have achieved with this program using custom assemblies is remarkable and powerful. This program has elevated our business and shaved thousands off the cost of estimating our projects without sacrificing the accuracy.

Pluspunten: The program is easy to use out of the box/ The real magic is in the custom assemblies. You can create anything you're looking for. At first, these custom assemblies are cumbersome to set up. But once they are set up, taking off a project is almost automated. Add in some nifty features like different scales on the same drawing page, multipliers for different layers, multitool select for deleting and copying... We are very happy with this product for on-screen take-offs. The new excel template recently released is also great.

Minpunten: Honestly, there's always going to be something an end user wants but most of the things we want are things that are too difficult to apply universally. For example, we would love to see the ability to alter pricing and structure of existing assemblies but the only way to do that is to make it custom. We understand why, because all users draw from these assemblies. What would be nice is to copy groups within a stack assembly.

Jeremy S.
General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2017

"Stack has been a valuable asset to our growth in the past year."

Opmerkingen: We have had an amazing experience with stack, after what was really a short learning period do to its ease of use it allowed us to accomplish more estimates, faster, and with more accuracy. They say the one thing you may never be able to get more of is time, well perhaps software like STACK can change that.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use this is first and foremost because we have staff with different levels of comfort with computers.
Next it is still powerful and allows us to get all the information we need for an accurate and confident estimate.
With the information you generate in STACK you can do a very accurate estimate versus actual job cost at the end as well to see how you are doing and what areas of your business may need work or training.

Minpunten: I do still wish we could have Profit and Overhead calculated and even take an estimate to its completion with an estimate writer, however I know these things are being looked at and I hope to see them soon.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks so much for your recent feedback!
We are so glad to be able to support the takeoff and estimating needs of Legacy Roofing and so happy to hear that our software is having a positive impact on your bid process.

We look forward to sharing your input with the entire STACK team. Have an awesome day & thank you again!

Daniel frondorf F.
Presient and Chief Estimator
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2018

"Stack's ease of use and accuracy have been mains factors in our success at generating numerous takeoffs quickly, efficiently, and accurately."

Opmerkingen: We like the fact that Stack is web based, enabling us to work in an out of the office, or anywhere we have access to the internet.

Pluspunten: We appreciate the ability of the software to quickly set up new projects and to get started working on them as soon as we receive work orders from our clients; the ability to see the underlying plan sheet on which were working is a hidden benefit - we often find ourselves using Stack as a plan review tool as well as a takeoff tool. The mobility of the view on the screen is most helpful - zooming in and out is especially useful. Our clients appreciate our ability to provide them plan sheets marked up with the takeoffs quantities visibly highlighted and in legend format.

Minpunten: We are civil estimators, and we frequently have the need to perform earthwork takeoffs from cross sections. Sadly, Stack does not yet have the ability to set dual scales (horizontal and vertical) that allow area takeoffs on cross sectional views. This is a feature improvement we've suggested many times when our product reps call us to check in with us periodically (which we appreciate), so we hope this becomes a new feature in the near future.

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2018
Andy D.
Estimator/Project Manager
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017

"Easy to use. Great Product!"

Pluspunten: Stack is a great product for doing takeoffs efficiently and at a great price. The features that come with it are great, and they are constantly adding new ones.
I love the fact that you get immediate attention from the developers whenever you have a question or comment. The only thing better than their product it the customer service!

Minpunten: It can be a little buggy when using different browsers. If I remember correctly , I was using Firefox and had problems, they told me to switch to Chrome, and when I started getting comfortable with Chrome I started having issues and they told me to switch to Firefox! I currently use Chrome, and there can occasionally be a little bug here or there (ex. trying to select one of my items to edit - hint: use the multiselect!).

van Stack Construction Technologies op 27-6-2017

Hi Andy,
We are so glad to hear that you are thrilled with the impact our software is having on your business! We look forward to sharing your input with the entire STACK team.

Be sure to contact us if there is anything you need in the future. We are here for you!

Wishing you much continued success!

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017
Anthony C.
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2017

"Fantastic! Anyone who can use a computer, can use this software to easily generate measurements."

Opmerkingen: Generating accurate takeoffs and reports as an estimator, to get accurate pricing on materials for our projects is a main role of my position

Pluspunten: I love how easy STACK is to use. I literally can hop on my computer and generate a takeoff and reports of a pretty complex drawing within minutes. I don't have to calculate anything, as this software does the math for me. Additionally, I haven't had to ever use technical support for STACK because it's always live and working when I am, but there is always a button to talk to a representative present on the screen in case I do run into trouble. Another thing I love, is that it's online browser-based, and I never have to worry about saving anything. It automatically saves wherever I have left off on a project. Speaking of projects, STACK also allows one to organize different projects on it's calendar very easily, and things can also be edited/changed/deleted efficiently. Without STACK my job would be a lot harder, and take a lot longer. I'm not even sure that I've taken advantage of everything that STACK has to offer, but as you can see, I am thrilled for what I use it for. I am fairly new to this application, and career, but as you can see, I love it. I'm sure it has paid for itself many times over.

Minpunten: Sometimes STACK can lag a bit, but I'm willing to say that it has to do with some of the drawings/prints that I have had to upload there, and not necessarily the fault of the STACK application.

van Stack Construction Technologies op 1-6-2017

Hi Anthony,

Wishing you much continued success!

Jeff S.

"Great Takeoff Tool!"

Opmerkingen: Overall Stack is great and is saving our company time & money! It took a little bit for additional users in our office to get up to speed, but they are cruising right along now. Troy and the guys in support always get back to me promptly. I've been using Stack for about 8 years now and couldn't be happier!

Pluspunten: Cloud Storage, Takeoff Storage, Calendar, Accumulating Units of Measurement, Customer Support, Copy/Paste, Upload Times, Legend, Highlight, Labels, Auto-load from Smartbidnet ITB's, able to view takeoffs from mobile version & able to view other user's takeoffs on our account.

Minpunten: Going through the plan pages seems cumbersome at times. I wish Stack could go back to the Cloud Takeoff Silverlight version, much better UI.
Not being able to reorganize the plan sheet tabs by a left click and drag, have to close each one of them down and then go through the correct page sequence to display in the order you want. Chrome issue of having to multi select every item you want to quickly delete. Not being able to share a takeoff instantly, instead we have to download the plan into a PDF and send the PDF.

Mark B.
Vice President/Director of Commercial
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2017

"Uploads Plans quickly, great features and great customer service."

Pluspunten: For me it has to be the speed at which it allows me to get through a large scale take-off. The way I can customize my labels makes it easy for me to separate areas and alternates for each individual project, and then sort them and pull information from with in those labels easily and quickly.

Minpunten: Not many Cons, but it would be nice to be able to use my delete key on my key board once I have takeoff highlighted versus highlighting the take off then going over to the menu bar and then taking the cursor down to the delete function. It would also be nice to hold down command/cntrl key and select multiple take offs to copy and or delete. Finally being able to highlight a takeoff area and change what that take-off is with out deleting it and re- drawing it, this would be a huge time saver for me when dealing with addendum and design team changes.

van Stack Construction Technologies op 1-6-2017

Hi Mark,
Thanks so much for your recent feedback!
We are so glad to be able to support the takeoff and estimating needs of Phillips' Floor Inc. and so happy to hear that our software is having a positive impact on your bid process.

Nick M.
LBM Sales Manager
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

"Easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Stack helps us create accurate takeoffs in shorter time frames by allowing us to measure and count faster and more accurately. Since we now only have the basic we still do a lot of hand calculating, however, the measuring portion is done is a much faster more accurate time than could be done by hand.

Pluspunten: My team loves how easy the program is to use and track projects. The measuring and estimating capabilities of this program are fantastic.

Minpunten: I am displeased with the fact that several years ago we subscribed when the software was in its infancy and the rates seem to continue to take drastic jumps each time we are due for renewal. Additional, we spent countless hours a few years back to put in all the formulas for the assemblies program and after spending all the time to create them, when it was time for renewal if we wanted to keep access to all of "our" formulas we had to pay an additional fee to keep the work we created.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Reuben D.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2017

"One of the best available software for estimating"

Opmerkingen: Before I used stack ct, our company used an estimating system known to many; planswift. When we made the switch to stack ct about a year ago, I was suprised we hadn't switched before. The ease of use and ergonomical set up makes this cloud based system great for not only one, but many user to edit all at once. Even better, we upgraded about 2 months ago to the full Stack Pro and are now using the items and assemblies options. I can run a full job and have my estimate in under 30 minutes thanks to this awesome feature.
One of the main reasons I will be staying with stack is their level of customer service, no matter what the problem is, or the time you are having the problem, the service is top level and extremely helpful. So far, I have not had one problem they haven't been able to fix.
I would highly recommend this great product for any estimators looking to make their job more simple.

Pluspunten: Constant Upgrades, high level of customer service, user friendly and very detailed reports and takeoffs.

Minpunten: You cannot copy an entire project. Also, you can't download all the plans at once. You are able to export marked up files but if you want to download the entire plans that you have uploaded (in case you deleted the original files) you will have to select each plan to download; very time consuming.

Hi Reuben,

Thanks so much for your recent feedback!
We are so glad to be able to support the takeoff and estimating needs of The Edgewood Co. and so happy to hear that our software is having a positive impact on your bid process.

Have an awesome day & thank you again!

Gregory G.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

"Hands down best out there in support and product."

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been amazing. This company is great to do business with.

Pluspunten: Cloud based and customer service are the best out there. They are forward thinking and always chasing perfection. They may not catch perfection but they kick excellence in the butt.

Minpunten: I wish I had cheaper licenses for my estimating department.

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021
Nick C.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2017

"Darn near perfect."

Opmerkingen: Having used Stack for the better part of two years, I can say it has greatly improved our takeoff speed and provided the ability to accomplish several time consuming tasks quickly. Stack features allow me to achieve a great degree of accuracy, and they seem to constantly improve the product with new tools like the snap feature. In the future we look forward to deploying Stack to an even greater extent to win more work, and generate more revenue!

Pluspunten: First and foremost, I enjoy the takeoff speed and accuracy Stack affords our estimating department. Simply by clicking a link on a plan exchange site, or quickly uploading plans, we can begin a highly detailed accurate takeoff in minutes if not seconds. Likewise, we can complete our takeoff much faster than traditional methods saving valuable time to analyze our bids post takeoff.

Minpunten: Like any good cost hawk, I would highlight price as my least favorite aspect of Stack Software; though I will say the product represents good value for the price! I would like to see Stack offer the complete product in one package, without the present tiered pricing.

van Stack Construction Technologies op 25-1-2017

Hi Nick,

Thanks so much for your recent feedback!
We are so glad to be able to support the takeoff and estimating needs of Samuel Dean Sheet Metal and so happy to hear that our software is having a positive impact on your bid process.

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2017
Jeff V.
Senior Estimator
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019

"I've tried the rest, Stack is clearly the best."

Opmerkingen: Over the last 15 years, I've been with 2 companies prior to my current and, at both, I encouraged the Owner to purchase Stack (Cloud Take-off previously). Most were hesitant due to ongoing subscriptions with other platforms but eventually I was able to get, at minimum, the take off program. I haven't tried the estimating version and would try it if I could ever get the time to sit down and populate all the different assemblies, vendor pricing etc. The other issue is purchasing something untried and untested to our company specifically tailored to how we function. I think an extended trial period for that training and tailoring to our needs might be enough to justify the upgrade.

Pluspunten: The greatest feature is the ease of use. They kept it simple for the take-off, genius on the auto-save. Of course, the cloud-based feature. No more bringing home the laptop, cables, plans, specs. Quick uploads and tons of memory for those large jobs.

Minpunten: Had issues with Silverlight running on MAC in earlier versions. ( wasn't a huge deal and I believe when Stack took over they fixed the bugs). I'd like to see options when drawing a linear measurement to have various dashes or hashes for lines would be helpful. For example, on other platforms I could indicate through-wall cf with a red dotted line while below do a solid line indicating another linear measurement such as expansion joint. You would then be able to visually identify to different terminations on the same linear measurement. Just a suggestion.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019
Stephen M.
Contacts mgr
Scheepsbouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2017

"Still LeAfrning Take off portion not all PDF will scale true."

Opmerkingen: Honestly a learning experience is the best I grt now,

Pluspunten: Just Inputting and using program to enter ships and drawings of ships in for each class of ship we are working on. once more jobs are entered would like to end up witha square foot to S data base so in futur we can ask how many sqare foot pf bilge in the AMR on a WMSL Class ship and wbhat did we charge as an average for painting by square foot. Now have Started to measure 2s square footage but have not seen or understand hoe to correlate that to job.
Much less how to enter it and pull it out to make a bid I supose that will come in time. First we are verifying what we have and then there will be more data base building from old and new bids as we go , including machinery and equipment needs to use and the material required. The we should be able ask " the customer want us to paint the forward bulkead in the bosn locke dark ble using xxx paint prepared to SSPC SP10 what will the cost be for bid... hpw much profit can we make and also what is the average marie rate for that.

Minpunten: AS I explained above new at it and have not yet gotten to the point of being a well trained user of it. Howevr it has bothered me when i set in a PDF print use the stated scale and do noy get a known answer ...>>>>>Just Inputting and using program to enter ships and drawings of ships in for each class of ship we are working on. once more jobs are entered would like to end up witha square foot to S data base so in futur we can ask howmany sqare foot pf bilge in the AMR on a WMSL Class ship and wbhat did we charge as an average for painting by square foot. Now have Started to measure 2s square footage but have not seen or understand hoe to correlate that to job.
Much less how to enter it and pull it out to make a bid I supose thst will come in time. First we are verifying what we have and then there will be more data base building from old and new bids as we go , including machinery and equipment needs to use and the material required. The we shold be able ask " the customer want us to paint the fwd bulkead in the bosn locke dark ble using xxx paint prepared to SSPC SP10 what will the cost be for bid... hpw much profit can we make and also what is the average marie rate for that.Workin the marine industry in a land familiar setting.

van Stack Construction Technologies op 30-5-2017

Hi Stephen,
Thanks so much for your recent feedback!
We are so glad to be able to support the takeoff and estimating needs of All Star Cleaning & Preservation, Inc. and so happy to hear that our software is having a positive impact on your bid process.

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2017
Matt C.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2017

"Simple and Easy to Use!"

Opmerkingen: For very quick masonry estimates, nothing beats this software. For more advanced/detailed prints, as long as you take your time this will work just fine. I haven't seen a friendlier piece of software at an affordable price that gives you want you need without being headache to setup.

Pluspunten: We looked for a very long time for a very simple takeoff program and this is definitely it. We have used this program for the past year and a half to get measurements on masonry and it has not failed us. Our trade does not need super advanced features so this suites us perfectly. If you have a properly scaled PDF then you can hit the ground running for your measurements. Otherwise, determining your own scale is very simple to do and I've even taken pictures of blueprints with my phone to roughly estimate one of our simpler prints in under 10 prints from the camera snapping. Amazing.

Minpunten: Due to this program being available online only sometimes it can be finicky if you have a poor internet connection or if there is some sort of (extremely rare) maintenance. As stated earlier, we use this for masonry so it does not need advanced features. But as with all estimating, you will still need a basic knowledge of your trade's quirks. If you can't see a wall on an elevation because it is returning into the building then you will need to approximately draw it in under your elevation based off of a foundation plan or floor plan. Not super hard but it just will not do all of the work for you.

Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for your recent feedback!
We are so glad to be able to support the takeoff and estimating needs of Curley Brothers Brick & Masonry and so happy to hear that our software is having a positive impact on your bid process.

• Beoordeeld op 24-1-2017
David A.
Exec VP Sales & Technical Services
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2019

"Stack Implementation into Speacialty Contrctor Business"

Opmerkingen: First it controls the flow of information and the non-flow of paper in the office. This is the biggest plus. Secondly for me I can estimate much quicker once I get set up. Which gives me more time to look into the smaller details and ultimately create a better more accurate proposal.

Pluspunten: Foe years I had thought about utilizing a symbol based estimating take off software because we were moving from paper to the digital world. I randomly found this online about 9 months ago. It is everything I would have done. It makes sense because it stores all your basis of the estimate information electronically and you no lounger have to use paper. The cost of Paper alone pays for the service as I estimate in our business model that each contracts salesman was expending roughly $5,000 per year in document printing. The other benefit for us is that because it is electronically stored we no longer have to go through our offices every three months and disposed of all the paper on projects we did not get. Or God knows you deep six a project and the following week you get a call to review the project for contracting and other than your estimate spread sheet you have no visual layout to look at for reference. So you print it out again and then re lay out the devices and bulk materials.

Minpunten: For me it actually does everything I want it to do other than integration into actual building of estimates. I know that we have that capability but this a cost intensive project for each contractor. Obviously this is not a deal breaker though and perhaps in the future you could offer templates that are patterned after specific industries which would lower the cost of developing the complete estimating solution.

• Beoordeeld op 2-12-2019
Gaby H.
Summer Intern
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019

"Simple Construction Estimating Software"

Opmerkingen: Overall, the estimation simulator is a convenient and easy to use software that can be used on a multitude of devices. The option to try out the system for free is an amazing feature since it allows someone trying to find the right software for their company without the hassle of wasting money on programs that don't work.

Pluspunten: This take-off estimator software will make any construction bidding process less confusing and give you accurate estimates that are organized in an easy to read manner. The layout of the estimator are very clear as to where the information is supposed to go and can be brought up with a simple tap of a button. If you need to make changes to the bids, no problem! After making changes the software will give you the new estimations with the new information in just a few seconds. You can upload the software to any company laptop, desktop, or iPad with ease. You can upload all information needed for a bidding process such as mark ups, materials, contractor prices, etc. with accuracy and ease. One last feature is the option to save bids to the Cloud or directly onto a device.

Minpunten: For a start-up company the software can become a bit pricey depending on which plan you decide to use. There is a free of charge option, but it is very limited compared to the Plus and Pro versions.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019
Alan L.
Mgr
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

"Game Changing Estimates"

Opmerkingen: Stack has changed the way we estimate and instantly generates accurate material lists for every project!

Pluspunten: The ability to customize my assemblies.

Minpunten: Stack is still in its infancy. Need ability to see item reports and customize accounting features.

Charles R.
Project Estimator
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"Very Good Takeoff Tool"

Pluspunten: Extremely user friendly and easy to implement.

Minpunten: No mobile version, requires clients to create an account to view my takeoff, and requires colleagues to create an account to perform a free takeoff. Then bombards them with marketing emails.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Joe G.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

"We couldn't do what we do without STACK!"

Opmerkingen: Nothing but positive.

Pluspunten: All the takeoff tools available to us allow my team and I to not only perform takeoffs, but do simple shop drawings and sketches. There's always new technology available for no additional charge.

Minpunten: The only complaint I would ever have would be when OUR internet is slow, something the STACK doesn't control.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021
Tim H.
COO
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

"Easy to use Estimating software!"

Opmerkingen: We are bidding more projects then ever and Stack is an important part of the workflow.

Pluspunten: We love stack for our takeoffs. Cloud service is an essential service as we like to open plans from multiple workstations and conference rooms. We also have multiple estimators who frequently work from home. This software is extremely useful for all of those circumstances. The software itself is intuitive and easy to use.

Minpunten: The only thing that really bothers me is just load speed of plans.

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021
John P.

"Job Cost Estimating"

Opmerkingen: I have literally increased my productivity by 1,000% I am doing 10-times more bids and with much greater accurracy, no one questions my take offs.

Pluspunten: The use of pop-ups when you "Mouse-Over" items is very effective, makes things very intuitive, lessens time-to-learn how to use the system.

Minpunten: Need to have more than 50 characters when naming take-off items, at least 100 characters.

Lance O.
    3,5 /5
  • Beoordeeld op 25-8-2016

"First Year with Stack CT"

Pluspunten: Stack Estimating allows a very flexible approach to take offs and preparing estimates. I've been using this software for just over a year and had previously used another software with other companies. Stack is fairly streamlined, allows multiple options, and organizes your quantities in a way that is very user friendly and easy to manage.

Minpunten: I find myself frustrated with creating my take off library before starting a project. There are many options, but it would be nice to be able to set some defaults when creating items. For example, when creating a count item, it automatically generates a 'Medium' check mark with 'Medium' line weight. With every count item, I am changing this to 'Small' and 'Small' because the current default obstructs too much of the plan. They have a library that you can set, but every plan has different items so I can only use the library for so much.

• Beoordeeld op 25-8-2016
Jerome W.
president
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2021

"Best construction software on the market, Mac friendly"

Opmerkingen: I have had no issues with Stack

Pluspunten: Fast, easy to set up and start using, very user friendly, fast knowledgable customer support

Minpunten: Is a bit more expensive than similar products, but you can be up and using Stack in less than an hour.

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2021
Jake V.
VP
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2020

"Cloud Takeoff"

Opmerkingen: Stack was a significant upgrade to our takeoff process. The speed and being able to natively use it on Mac make this software great. The development team continues to add great features, some of which bring feature parity with competitors, but others are unique and now classified as "can't live without" around our office.

Pluspunten: The ability to log in and pull up all of our project drawings on any computer. The fact that this software is web based is great and makes this platform agnostic. As we are primarily a Mac based office, this is great and does not require virtualization to run windows based software. Stack is also incredibly fast to navigate and bring up projects. Even though our older software was on computer and not web based, it required long waits to open a project and switch between projects. With stack this is almost instantaneous and it allows multiple projects to be open at once in multiple tabs or windows.

Minpunten: It still lacks some functionality of our previous takeoff software, especially when we first started using it. Much of that functionality has been added since we started using it, and there are a few additional items they currently show as in the pipeline. Once those are released, all of the features we need will be here.

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2020
Sunshine M.
Commercial Estimator
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"Great product. Customer support right in app and always quick to respond."

Pluspunten: This product is incredibly simple to use, but a very powerful tool. The calendar makes organizing projects by due date easy. You can quickly see what's coming up and space them out when a larger project takes more time. The search function to find past projects is imperative. Doing takeoffs is much easier now. I can export final dwgs and reports so that my sales rep can go back and see exactly what I quoted and where. All the work is saved so I can back and reference it or change it if plans change. The lines and symbols are easy to read and quick to set up. You can dimension the plans when needed and add call outs. The cloud tool is useful for items I have a question about. I can even copy and paste a line several times instead of having to draw it out each time. Being able to add labels to the takeoff is crucial. It makes my quotes much more powerful when I say exactly where I found each product. It also helps if there is a change to the plan later. I can easily remove one section by using the Geometric Report instead of having to dig through all the plans. The ability to use two screens is awesome! When I find a particular detail and have to match it to the plan, it is much easier to have one screen with the detail and one with the plan.

Minpunten: Some things are not customizable. I can't change the default dimension color or size. But once you set it, it remembers the changes for that page only. I can't rearrange the sheets with the tabs on top. I have to open them in the order I need. So if I find a detail on another sheet, I may have to close some tabs and them reopen them in the order I need. It does integrate with Excel reports, but Excel charges a monthly subscription for that. I am also waiting for the symbol search tool.

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018