Efficient app for school digital signage, always improving, & strong customer service

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018
Leslee H.
Teacher
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I use this software for the display screens on our K-12 campus. ScreenCloud is completely web-based so it's easy for me to access it at school, at home, or anywhere else, and update on the go. At the moment, you do need to be on a desktop/laptop to access the control panel, but once you have a playlist set up, sometimes it's just a matter of updating a Google document or slide, which can be done from your phone. I wouldn't be surprised if ScreenCloud develops a mobile app soon. They are always improving their product, they're always adding new apps, and they have always provided me with excellent customer service. ScreenCloud doesn't require a huge amount of time to set up or maintain. It has a very user-friendly interface and you get instant results, especially when combined with Google slides and Canva templates. It's light. It provides the tools I need to run what is essentially a digital bulletin board for K-12 students as well as faculty and staff. I'm able to communicate and promote relevant, essential information and events effectively. I can easily display photo galleries and play video playlists of recent student activities and accomplishments. It's a great product. You can tell the developers and their customer service team care about the quality of their work.

Minpunten: It'd be really convenient to have a ScreenCloud app where I can create/edit playlists and content from my phone. I like the apps that ScreenCloud has provided in their content library. It'd be great if we could customize those apps to match our school colors.

ScreenCloud is Awesome

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2019
Paul P.
Director of Education
Omroepen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are the most unique public media company in the country, having a school in our corporate headquarters that is by day the satellite campus for Hartford's Journalism & Media | Culinary Arts | High School Inc. High School and at night, veterans and adult learners. ScreenCloud enables us to display exemplary student work and engagingly message the students, professionals and visitors.

Pluspunten: ScreenCloud is super easy to use throughout the process of creation, updating, uploading, posting and scheduling video, pictures and graphics.

Minpunten: There could be more native functionality, rather than relying on 3rd party apps that require a separate sign-in and fee.

Powerful Digital Singnage Simplified

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2019
David f G.
President and vCIO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use and portal. Highly flexible and reliable operation. Many Content plugins available for simple drag and drop content extensions. Turn any consumer display device into your own high quality digital display signage. Excellent web interface for management and scheduling. Value for money and great ROI

Minpunten: Would like more flexibity for admin / management from mobile devices. Additional portal roles for system admins so that they can delegate roles to power users for management of content and schedules.

Awesomely Easy & Budget Friendly!

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Michael B.
Principal | Licensed Agent
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are extremely happy with ScreenCloud. Incredible service and we love having some eye popping content rather than a sign. Love the ease of signing in, and may add screens!

Pluspunten: The options for installation. We went with an Intel Compute Stick, and it was incredibly easy to setup and operate. LOVE the many ways you can customize the screen layout, the ease of creating playlists, uploading content, and LOVE THE APPS! We use the news ticker on the bottom at all times, toss in the weather once in a while, etc.

Minpunten: We initially used the Google Slides app to pull in the various images we wanted. That became problematic in grabbing the feed, so we went and uploaded the files directly. Wish it was easy to schedule, I have not had time to really optimize the scheduling feature, as it seems like it would take quite a bit of time.

Focus on your content and they do the rest

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2019
Sarah B.
Marketing Director
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I manage 8 screens for a restaurant/bar. The menus are constantly changing as they move on to new craft beers and wines. With ScreenCloud, I can manage all screens from home or on the go, change them when I need to and schedule how long I want it to show on the screens before changing to a screen with our specials or a screen showing what our live music will be this week. I can even change the screen on the fly when someone is celebrating a birthday to make them feel super special. The ease of use makes my job a lot more fun as I can focus more time on graphics and content rather than commuting to and from the restaurant 5 times a week to manually change the screens.

Pluspunten: This program is easy to use and confirms to my busy lifestyle. I can change screens from home, while I am on the go or while I am looking at the screens.

Minpunten: I wish it were compatible with iPad. I can delete things through the browser on my iPad but cannot add content.

Real-Time automated Digital Signage

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Fabian M.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It allows real-time and automated information about events and happenings at our school.

Pluspunten: We use screen cloud to display live Twitter and Instagram feeds throughout our Campus.
The interface is clean, easy to use and accessible via a web browser from everywhere.
Lots of additional app integration are available and being added regularly.
The Screencloud staff is very responsive and helpful.
What I particularly like is the clean design of the displayed apps. It looks very professional.

Minpunten: Ideally, I would like even more customization on the look and fell of certain apps. But overall there is nothing I dislike so far.

Perfect solution for our campus

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2019
Brandon C.
System Support Information Technology
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Screen Cloud is a simple interface that is easy to learn with the regular turnover of our student workers. Engaging, and creative content can be easily created and scheduled within minutes. As the administrator the simple interface allows me to quickly address issues my users have. If I do need to call support, they are helpful, friendly, and solve the issue right away.

Minpunten: The ability to schedule content for longer than a week. Allowing pieces of content to exprire on a certain date. Word has it they are working on an update soon to address these issues.

Great Signage Solution!

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Jacob R.
IT Support
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have used the software to broadcast safety-related information throughout our facility. We also use it as a means of getting announcements out there for our HR and Marketing departments.

Pluspunten: The software is very flexible and easy to use.

Minpunten: While there are a lot of apps to use and ways you can add content, it would be nice to see continued growth in this area. There also appear to be some apps that do not always work or have a sub-par quality to them.

Super good, The product is super good and easy to use. I tried others and these guys are the best.

Digital Administrator

Opmerkingen: Ease of use
great support from the Screen cloud team
runs on inexpensive hardware

Pluspunten: Ease of use. I have tried others which really didn't work. This product is easy to use and gives great results. + the new apps look fab. On the occasion when I have contacted screen cloud they have been lovely to work with. Very helpful and they gave great recommendations. I couldn't be happier with the product and the support. If there were extra stars that I could give I would.

Minpunten: I work for a small charity and funds are always tight. So the cost is the only thing I could see as a negative. Saying this having tested other products the price is definitely worth it for this product.

Great product.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Graham S.
IT Manager
Machine- en installatiebouw, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used it ScreenCloud in two organisations and it has been an excellent experience.

Pluspunten: Quick and easy to use
Pricing structure
Some good apps to use

Minpunten: Limited function towards Office 365 (business)

Love this app and the value it brings to my lobby.

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2019
Camille H.
Muziek, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love this and I’m having so much fun with making the slides!! THANK YOU!

Pluspunten: I had been searching and trying so many different ideas and would constantly ask other business how they put together the TV personal stuff in there lobby with no success on my own. I think it was finally the term digital signage that finally I was able to search with and found Screen Cloud. Within several hours I had a playlist and after purchasing the equipment for less than $50 I had it up and running! Everything I had been searching for and the kids love seeing their photos, activities and and even make slides with fun facts that they like to read.

Minpunten: I make all the slides in Canva then upload - so easy and I had already been using Canva. If there was a way to edit a slide when a mistake is made that would be heaven but it is still so easy to fix and reload.

This is a great web and app based service. Costs are a tiny fraction of the traditional approach.

Operations and Policy Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Improved communication with staff. We transmit organizational information, safety, team building messages, along with general interest news and weather.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, web-based, very low cost. This software allows us to leverage content from outside sources such as YouTube, Twitter, and news services, as well as posting our own content directly. Hardware is very low cost. Other traditional electronic signage services could have been up to 10x more expensive with no ability to use web-based content.

ScreenCloud evaluation for Manufacturing Plant

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018
Belinda T.
IT Support
Plastics en kunststoffen, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I watched the webcast recording that our rep provided (I missed the live webcast). It was awesome. I am now recommending ScreenCloud as our digital signage option. It is so easy to use and has so much to offer compared to other services I have tested.

Pluspunten: I was charged with evaluating different digital signage services. I found ScreenCloud to be the most cost-friendly flexible option. They offer unlimited FREE support, training and a wide range of apps to really customize our messages. I watched the training webcast done by our rep, who was very friendly, charming and informative.

I have not yet implemented it but I have recommended it as our solution. Other services were bulky, some were outrageously priced and required expensive hardware, additional costs to develop or customize their "templates" or hidden costs for a lot of the apps. Support and training was not unlimited and/or free.

Minpunten: I do wish that it worked directly with Samsung Smart TVs without the TV sticks. It does with Android TV's OS but not the Samsung OS.

ScreenCloud has been an incredible, easy solution for employee messaging

Sarah E.
Digital Display Specialist
Sport, 201-500 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Simple interface and the ability to make changes that immediately take effect. The features available are great as well.

Minpunten: having to register the player to the screen, we've encountered a few issues where the app gets unregistered somehow and we have to re-enter the access code

Daily and dependable

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019
Wendell A.
Integrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: very little trouble deploying content and managing

Minpunten: voice tech support not offered but does exist

Pretty Awesome Application

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Anthony Z.
Communications Coordinator
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have found it to be the best application for our needs. We use it daily (and often many times daily). It's such a great tool to have. Keeps everyone informed and makes us look cutting edge.

Pluspunten: Does everything we need. Terrific price. Looks professional. Easy to use.

Minpunten: There is a little bit of a learning curve on getting the Chromecast setup to start using the ScreenCloud, but that's very, very minimal.

I like it.

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019
Teandra C.
Chiropractor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was looking for something to transition out of PowerPoint slides. After an extensive google search I found screencloud. It was very easy to setup and get going. You don't need a ton of equipment. For me it was my existing TVs and Fire Stick. I had it up and running in less than an hour (this included creating content to display). My favorite feature is the ability to change the screens without physically being near the TV. I work from home some days, and I change the screens from the comfort of my bed. If you want something that looks good and is easy to get going, this is it.

Minpunten: If I had to choose a con it would be more apps. I would like more versatile app availability.

ScreenCloud Perfect for Our Needs

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2018
Steve N.
Systems and Technology Manager
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am using ScreenCloud in a small independent insurance agency. Our content currently is a mix of motivational thoughts, sales data, employee information including calendar items for meetings, and news and sports updates.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and a variety of ways to display content. The integration with many apps, especially dashboard apps and Google Data Studio is especially helpful for my use case.

Minpunten: Having used the software for about 2 months, I have not yet found any issues that would I would call a con. Like all apps I use, I am hopeful that ScreenCloud will continue to enhance the app in ways that I can't image. But when added features and functionality by the developers are released I always say "oh why didn't I think of that?".

If you have screens, you need ScreenCloud

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Deputy Director
Bibliotheken, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I oversee our organization's marketing department. In recent years, we've shifted away from printed promo materials and toward digital. This has resulted in a number of different makes/models of cheap TVs spread across our locations. After trying many homegrown solutions, this finally hit the mark. Makes managing digital content deceptively easy and is agnostic to device type.

Pluspunten: It works with pretty much any hardware. With ScreenCloud and a couple of FireTV sticks, we were able to breathe new life into a dinosaur of a system. It allows for central management of screens from a single interface. And it just works.

Minpunten: I'm searching by brain for something I didn't like about this, but can think of nothing. Easy to setup, easy top operate, priced fairly.

Great Product with Wonderful Support

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2019
Murphy M.
IT Admin
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to make one slide show and push it to all my locations at one time and change the format remotely on the fly

Pluspunten: How east it is to setup, and all the different add-ons you guys offer

Minpunten: Only issue I had was after a recent update to your software I had to reboot all my Fire Stick in all my 23 locations.

Fantastic software

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019
Simon G.
director
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: this is the best software to run our screens

Pluspunten: This is so easy to set up you don't have to be a wizz kid to set it up and it works right out of the box

Minpunten: there is virtually nothing I can say we don't like

Put simply, it works.

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2019
Nicholas D.
Director of Technology
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had a few questions/issues and support response time was fast and helpful. The solution from the start was super simple and easy to deploy. We have been very happy with it and look forward to launching our new school year with new digital billboards at our DO and conference rooms. We hope to deploy the system to more sites as the new year progresses

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, setup, and deploy. Our internal users who add posts have found it useful to update and add features.

Minpunten: I don't have any dislikes at the moment. It performs the functions they promise and my users are able to make changes without calling IT every time they have to work with it.

Super User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Alana M.
Teen Librarian
Bibliotheken, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's easy to use and the layout is easy to navigate. The price fits our budget and the customer service is outstanding.

Minpunten: Custom sizing the screens could be easier but we haven't really worked with customer service to resolve it.

ScreenCloud Review

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2018
Jerome V.
Owner/Artistic Director
Uitvoerende kunsten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed a professional looking and easy to use screen control app for our lobby. This was the best by far.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Professional look. This was the best app by far.

Minpunten: Would like to be able to cycle through apps within the schedule.

The best digital signage solution at a reasonable price point.

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2018
Tom L.
President/CEO
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very easy to configure, build custom slides, import graphics and video and a wide selection of apps.

Minpunten: I would like to see a pricing structure that gives a reduced cost for additional screens.