Filteren op:

4.8/5
    4.8/5
  • Klantenservice

Over Sweet

B2B eCommerce-focused inventory management for brands, manufacturers, and distributors

Meer informatie over Sweet

4 reviews worden weergegeven

Peter R.
Director Of Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018

"It's been the best experience using Sweet. I couldn't be happier"

Opmerkingen: It saves me time by automating ordering, customer management and inventory management.

Pluspunten: Everything. The wholesale portal makes my life easy. It automates the wholesale ordering process. I can set up individual catalogs for each customer, and I can manage customers and vendors. My customers love using the portal. It cuts down on the back and forth emails and it makes things easier for my customers. My team loves using it too. It helps them to manage inventory and Sweet allows us to build assemblies after each production run, so our inventory stays accurate.

Minpunten: I wish I had started using Sweet from day 1. Had I started using Sweet earlier, my business would be much bigger.

• Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018
Patrick F.
Head of Business Development
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018

"I have had an amazing hands on experience with a great team. "

Opmerkingen: Great software, hands on-service, very easy to use.

Pluspunten: Very easy to set-up, very easy to use, and my favorite part was working with the team. They have gone above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. It is the best customer experience I have had thus far with any SAAS company.

Minpunten: That we didn't use it sooner. We spent a lot of time researching and landed on Sweet because of the hands on guidance which allowed us to get to know the software before committing to purchasing.

• Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018
Douglas L.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019

"Good for Online Retail Service Management"

Opmerkingen: We are a national cold-pressed juice company, and Sweet helps us keep track of inventory very well. We can put invoices together with ease, as well well as integrating with shipping/order fulfillment services for our distribution needs. I'd very much recommend this software to small businesses that specialize in food and beverage.

Pluspunten: Inventory keeping; account management; invoicing; integration

Minpunten: Sometimes a few snags with products in inventory being able to be turned off and on

• Beoordeeld op 25-10-2019
Michele B.
Marketing
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2018

"Sweet has streamlined our ordering proces and saved us countless hours on invoicing and orders."

Pluspunten: Ease of use, ties in with QuickBooks immediately for invoicing. Fast customer service response, help in fine -tuning the software with any issues we have had.

Minpunten: We haven't found anything really that we don't like about the software. Any problems we have had have been addressed quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2018