Using Leadtrack Daily

Kari S.
Product Support Specialist-East Division
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Leadtrack provides the marketing and account management tools I require to be successful. Customer support is instantaneous and our LT contact person is fantastic. He makes us feel important and makes sure we're running smoothly. He is always prompt to reply to any support questions.

Pluspunten: I use Leadtrack everyday. I'm able to accurately handle thousands of accounts with marketing and direct contact. I like the call back /calendar feature, I would be lost without it. Logging email correspondence is also very important. I've used other CRM programs before and I like Leadtrack's features best.

Minpunten: There is an instructional video on how to design an email template but I wish it was more user friendly.

van LEADTRACK op 11-10-2018

Thank you Kari for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your endorsement and will contact you to walk through the preparation of an email template. The instructional video is generic and high level. Email templates are unique to each client so it is difficult to address all of the details in a single video.

Exemplary Service and Support

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2018
Chief Financial Officer
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The system is reliable and can be customized to the precise needs of our business. The developers actually understand our business needs and work with us to develop the best solutions.

Minpunten: There's nothing not to like. Staff is responsive to any requests, and development is done on time and in budget.

van LEADTRACK op 6-10-2018

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to always understand our clients and meet their unique needs while being very sensitive to budget constraints.

LeadTrack Software

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
Michael P.
IT manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has been a great asset to our company

Pluspunten: This is one of the best CRM I have used. Very easy to work with. Most of the form have been customized for our company. Made very easy for everyone to use.. Very nice work!

Minpunten: I really can't think of anything that I dislike about it.

van LEADTRACK op 16-10-2018

Thank you Mike. We appreciate the positive feedback.

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2008
Steven U.
Marketing Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This is a great program that is easy to use with powerful reporting capabilities. I would recommend LEADtrack to anyone looking for lead-tracking software.

Pluspunten: LEADtrack is easy to use. It has great reporting capabilities.

Minpunten: There really aren't any.

I would recommend the company based on their responsiveness to our needs.

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2008
Jodi F.
Business Analyst
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I would recommend the company based on their responsiveness to our needs. However, we haven't implemented it enough to all of our users to really know how effective it truly is.

Pluspunten: Support from LeadTrack is very responsive. Each time I have a question or problem it is usually resolved in less than 24 hours.

Minpunten: We've done a lot of customization and still are looking for quite a bit more. Reporting seems to be a little difficult, but we are working on that as well.