I love that Safety Net and Predictive Solutions are growing and expanding on reporting options

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2017
Ginny M.
Operations Assistant
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: 1.) Having a variety of ways to present date is great, and I am loving VITA. As I learn more and more about SmartWork, I am liking more and more.
2.) Our customer rep is BY FAR the coolest, and most helpful customer service rep (for lack of a better title...her's really should be Rock Star Extraordinaire) that I have ever worked with, throughout my career.
3.) I love how accessible the observation/audit system is for my team in the field, and how customized it can be. I do wish we could do more of that observation customizing in-house, but the team is really responsive, so it's (mostly) okay. ;)

Minpunten: 1.) The update time of 10am EST/EDT makes it tough to start working with current numbers first thing in the morning. I would love it if that system update time could be in the middle of the night sometime, so that at 7am CST/CDT, I would have all my observation/audit data refreshed.
2.) I wish we could track training, much like the Incident tracking (topics, date, reason, etc.) and that the training conducted could figure into the predictive model. I feel that would give the us AND the observed entities better numbers to see where they are either working to resolve the problems, or that even WITH training, they are still having problems with unsafe conditions. \
3.) I also would like to have additional reporting options, but since I don't know exactly what I am looking for, I am unable to articulate my requests or questions to Tara. Being able to drill down on my Vita screen is great, but that doesn't help my customers who receive PDF's of the reporting, so I am having to send additional detail reports to supplement the snapshot that VITA provides. However, I think that is more of a client issue, than a SN or PS or VITA issue. :)

Overall, SafetyNet it is a good program.

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2017
Angel B.
Admin. Assistant to the Director of Safety
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is a great tool to conduct on-the-jobsite observations directly from your phone and computer. The SafetyNet Incident entries provide a great way to access all of your incidents in one location. The Monthly Data option is a great tool that works well with the OSHA 300 logs. My hope is this data option will be updated to incorporate the new upcoming OSHA 300A changes. The QR code tool is a great addition to the software. We especially use it because we have jobsites that we work at across the USA.

Minpunten: The new Smartwork program within SafetyNet is not user friendly. It is very difficult to use the Analyze Tool when creating dashboards and widgets to gather information/predictability.
The Collect Tool within Smartwork seems like a good tool, however once the data is entered in to the system pulling up that data information is difficult. You have to go back and forth from the Collect tool to the dashboards within the Analyze tool to receive the data information needed, which makes it very cumbersome.

Great Tool For Safety & Quality Control Auditing

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2016
Jeff V.
Project Superintendent
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Predictive Solutions has transformed our Safety Department & project teams ability to document safety audits. I am able to use the audit data to trend issues and focus attention where needed.

Pluspunten: The layout is such that it is easy to organize and find issue items.
Automatic reminders for open issues.
The ability to aggregate data project wide and company wide.

Minpunten: You can make it too cumbersome if you are not careful.

One of the most innovative products I've seen.

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2017
Jacob H.
Corporate Safety Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ability to drive for greater information in trends that are occurring in our company and the ability to look for ways to improve before an incident occurs.

Pluspunten: Tremendous power to incorporate data from many sources. Gives my managers the ability to make real time decisions on actual information.

Minpunten: There should not be a cost for inspectors thus encouraging further drive and use of the system into the organization.

A team approach

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2017
William P.
Regional Safety Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The quick ability to report and track and trend for our executives

Pluspunten: The ease of use for our employees in the field from setting up the app to using the app in the field.

Minpunten: Having to go through our process improvement leader to make certain changes such as editing our checklist

Great information and intuitive.

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2017
Safety Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The more information you put into the system the better trends you get out. I like the custom features, such as adding our own inspection criteria based on what our company needs. Good reports and ability to track and trend future issues. It is mobile and can be used on any platform.

Minpunten: Reports can be a little tricky to print. It is still a little cumbersome to customize reports. Can be hard to manage a lot of contractor information.

The comfort of knowing that things are going looked at in the field

Safety and Risk Management
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Portability. Clear, concise and on point. Customizable to client needs. Ability to generate and share reports

Minpunten: Training can be a bit of a challenge for field employees and some items can be difficult to get the point across

We have been able to use the data for bidding future projects and selecting subcontractors based on

Robert L.
Southeast Region Safety Director/ Risk Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The ability to have the various types of data to be used prior to a project starts. This helps with the selection of the Project Team and the selection of contractors which eliminates putting out fires after the project starts as the expectation is set with data prior to the project beginning.

Amazed at he wide range of data that is available

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2017
Robert S.
Construction Coordinator
Bouw, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: safety management tool based on real data

Pluspunten: ability to sort data easily and run a variety of reports, graphics available on BI are exceptional, easy to evaluate safety performance and share reports

Minpunten: taking awhile to lean the BI system but is going ok - anxious for the "predictability" component to be rolled out

SafetyNet is an easy to use program

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017
Chris F.
Safety Director
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SafetyNet produces a professional looking evaluation of a jobsite.

Pluspunten: The program is fairly intuitive - you can solve 90% of problems and questions without having to reach out to support.

Minpunten: For all of the reviews and youtube videos I have seen about predicting workplace injuries, I have not seen how this works. There has not been a work place injury predicted by safetynet on my jobsite yet.

Safety net

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Joshua A.
General Foreman

Opmerkingen: terrible.

Pluspunten: Inspections can be done using a phone or tablet in the field.

Minpunten: has to sinc everytime you start it, software crashes alot, does not send a notification to sub that needs to address a safety concern so you still have to email a report separately. makes you do double work, all while encouraging jobsites to lie about safety and give points. waste of time and money.

SafetyNet

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018
Superintendent II
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is fairly simple to use and make observations, especially the mobile version.

Minpunten: The desktop website version is challenging to make observation and requires far too many clicks.

I just started using predictive solutions, and I like what I see so far.

Larry B.
Safety Technician
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I like the ability to drill down to my safety inspections happening across my network. I do like the new QRL codes. They skip the looking for the right inspection and get you right to where you need to be.

Minpunten: This software could be more user friendly. I do like the new QRL codes, but the amount of inspections we do will be cumbersome to keep a book of all QRLs. I oversee 9 sites across the US, China, Singapore, and Europe.